bLacKjAck Logs HDx2 --- Can you dig it!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
This Log will start Friday --- Tune in fellaz!!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im watchin you um I mean your log.:cool:

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Ahh you get to try the new HDx2, very nice! :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Started HDx2 on friday, so obv I am not noticing any effects yet --- feeling great, had a stellar workout today broke a PR so I am loving life right now. I will update you guys really nicely on monday after my workout --- should be really beginning to feel it by then.

Have a great weekend guys!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

Ok guys, on day 4 now and I am starting to maybe notice the effects of the HDx2. Pumps are great in the gym, almost ungodly today (arm day). Strength is very strong. But it was before I started. I believe I feel it increasing tho. Tho it is still to early to tell.

Still lookin forward to this thing getting juicy ;)

Will update you guys tomorrow night.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
right on par!

day 3-4 is when this stuff starts kicking in! AWESOME!

witha ll that weight you recently put on, we may want to up your dose later in cycle. pumpingiron just went to 5!

but i don't recommend it yet!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
right on par!

day 3-4 is when this stuff starts kicking in! AWESOME!

witha ll that weight you recently put on, we may want to up your dose later in cycle. pumpingiron just went to 5!

but i don't recommend it yet!
Sounds great my brotha!

Let me know.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update --- Acne on my face is starting to get pretty bad. I of course knew this was going to happen, but just letting everyone know.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

OK guys, today was leg day.

Set a PR on the Leg press today by like a longshot. This could be because I just kinda started doing it, but I do know today was way better than the last 2 weeks. Considering I am a week into PCT that is saying something, with HDx2 being my muscle gaining supp (the rest are just your basic support supps).

So things are looking good. I feel realy strong. Weights are going up easy. Body fat is down, thank GOD!! Have recently took out all the bad fats/carbs I was eating and upped my protein intake slightly. So weights are going UP and Bod. fat down during PCT!!

Yeuuhh!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I will just say that I am taking 250mg/day spaced evenly --- my weight is contributing to this decision and the fact that I am in PCT.

Just a Quick update. Today is Chest day so I will update you guys later tonight about my workout. Chest is by far my strongest so I doubt you will see any PR's or anything. But I am feeling good today, got some good rest last night. Should be very productive day.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

OK guys --- Chest was today:

I got 100x6 on db inclines thats not a PR but thats 2 more reps than I have done in a while. Everything is still the same, tad of aggression increase...acne is still sorta bad, but my strength in the gym is also really high. So all is good!!

Update coming again tomorrow (Back Day)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lookin good bro :thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
OK guys --- today I was gonna take an off day, but my back/shoulders seem kinda lacking so I went to the gym anyways and worked those.

Strength is way way up right now --- workouts are really intense I was Shoulder pressing 75lb DB's today for like 12+ reps....not normal. Went low and got 90 for 8, thats really nice imo.

Anyways, rows for back were just sick today --- nothing PR'ish but I am at the height of my strength ever right now.

and lovin it...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats up with ALL these people taking "OFF" days?

aint no stinking OFF DAYS! :toofunny:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to be using HX2 in a caloric surplus. Ahhhh, I can see the strength gains now.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Goin out of town for the weekend guys. I will be off all weekend, but will continue my HDx2 dosage. Update will come monday.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

Everything is still going awesome. I am loving the 250mg/ed. I can notice a big diff. from 200mg, maybe its placebo --- who knows, but I don't think it is.

Did arms yesterday --- weights were STRONG, weight is down and lifts are up --- thats always nice. Set PR's on Close Grip BP yesterday with reps.

245x8 ---- Close Grip!! Just so you guys know I have ALWAYS been weak at cg bp, For example 245x8 sounds nice, but it really isn't when you find out I can bench press 325x6 ---->375-385x1

Anyways! I am loving the Hyperdrol 2.0 and feel that is a BIG improvement from version 1.0.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

Everything is still going awesome. I am loving the 250mg/ed. I can notice a big diff. from 200mg, maybe its placebo --- who knows, but I don't think it is.

Did arms yesterday --- weights were STRONG, weight is down and lifts are up --- thats always nice. Set PR's on Close Grip BP yesterday with reps.

245x8 ---- Close Grip!! Just so you guys know I have ALWAYS been weak at cg bp, For example 245x8 sounds nice, but it really isn't when you find out I can bench press 325x6 ---->375-385x1

Anyways! I am loving the Hyperdrol 2.0 and feel that is a BIG improvement from version 1.0.

Awesome man. Keep up the good work!:bruce3:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Everything is going good, just got back from vacation. Havn't been to the gym in 4 days...not good. Will be hitting it tomorrow...and very hard.

Results overall have been very nice, probably the best post cycle therapy I have ever run. Libido is down, still trying to figure that out.

Will update tomorrow.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Everything is going good, just got back from vacation. Havn't been to the gym in 4 days...not good. Will be hitting it tomorrow...and very hard.

Results overall have been very nice, probably the best post cycle therapy I have ever run. Libido is down, still trying to figure that out.

Will update tomorrow.
For libido you might want to get some trib or the Horney Mack Jack stack from NP.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
DAY 23

Libido is still down, I think maybe because of too much estrogen suppression. Anyone have any thoughts? Weirdest thing is that I am on Paravol at the moment.

Lifts are all the same, considering I am on PCT and have thinned and lost 5lbs this that is pretty good.

Anyone with thoughts on the libido issue let me know.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
DAY 23

Libido is still down, I think maybe because of too much estrogen suppression. Anyone have any thoughts? Weirdest thing is that I am on Paravol at the moment.

Lifts are all the same, considering I am on post cycle therapy and have thinned and lost 5lbs this that is pretty good.

Anyone with thoughts on the libido issue let me know.

Too much estrogen suppression...lower the dosage...Bigvrunda mentioned the same thing in his log I think

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Too much estrogen suppression...lower the dosage...Bigvrunda mentioned the same thing in his log I think
:clap2: Cordeen pays attention! :clap2:

Agreed! but i think BJ is done with his cycle..........

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I did lower the dose guys on the way out. Just so you know. And like Mace said, I finished. HDx2 made my PCT experience very very enjoyable. I kept almost all my gains and cut fat during the process.

BIG props to AX for a solid supp, this will be a PCT staple for me until something better comes out, if it ever does ;)