Palo Alto Leviathan
- 04-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Palo Alto Leviathan
Servings Per Container45
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend 907mg †
Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin), Caffeine Anhydrous, 3,3'-Diindolylmethane, Fenugreek, Coleus Forskohilli 20%, L-Tyrosine, Bioperine™, Vitex, Cocoa Extract, Green Tea (70%), Rhodiola Rosea Ext, Acacia Rigifula Extract
Yohimbe HCL 9mg †
†† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Just a real quick review:
I didn't take pictures or measurements, but in retrospect I guess I should've. This was the first time I used a Yohimbe product for any duration. I good smooth energy all the way through, just dropping off some towards the end.
It helped my appetite some, though I don't think it was really designed for that.
The biggest and best thing was fat loss. Since I've been under 14-15%, the weight around my stomach has not been coming off. After 3 wks, my midsection is noticeably leaner, even my wife commented on it. I've been rather impressed with the results
Fat loss 9/10,
This could be a 10 if I ran it longer than 3 wks
My diet was really good, cardio 4-5 times a week for 30-40 min.
I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a fat burner, I wish I had gotten 2 bottles.
- 04-10-2007, 10:59 AM
- Join Date
- May 2003
- Back down South for the minute
- Rep Power
Thanks man!!My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
- 04-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Great Review Cool!!
I am doing a log on it right now and loving it!!
04-10-2007, 11:30 AM
04-12-2007, 11:52 PM
I think I will find a Leviathan in my cart very soon!
04-13-2007, 02:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Palo Alto Labs in forum NutraplanetReplies: 21Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:03 PM
- By Palo Alto Labs in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 09-24-2007, 11:10 AM
- By John Smeton in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 55Last Post: 08-15-2007, 08:08 AM
- By Palo Alto Labs in forum SupplementsReplies: 159Last Post: 06-28-2007, 01:17 PM
- By FitModel in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-15-2007, 01:23 PM