Late to the Havoc party...

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Did the chest pain start after starting massfx?
    Yes, but its not a heart issue or anything like that. BP has been fine throughout cycle even on several mg's of caffeine and other stims....

2. Registered User

Nice log...so what's the weight at now?

Also, how was libido on cycle?
  3. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by molotov View Post
    Nice log...so what's the weight at now?

Also, how was libido on cycle?
    I finished PCT yesterday with a weight of 207. I was happy with the gains. The libido was a little low during cycle. I am going to run havoc again (with some other goodies) so I do need to find a way to try and improve libido. I will more than likely be running havoc at a higher dosage/longer period of time or one or the other next time.
    •   

4. Registered User

what about havoc + PP or massFx? I'm contemplating things to stack it with as well. Thoughts?
  5. Banned

I think havoc and PP would be an awesome combination if you want to run two orals like that....i personally wouldnt. My next cycle is looking like some havoc stacked with formestane. Then I may use massfx in pct or hypertest (need to decide on that yet). I will also be using nolva and retain 2 in pct. And add to all that some IGF, but the timing will be a little different and I'll post all that in a new log.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    My next cycle is looking like some havoc stacked with formestane
    Are you going to run TD form the whole 4 weeks while ON? What dosage do you plan on using? Have you ever used TD formastane before?

Great log btw. I was hoping that you'd be back here posting comments.
  7. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Are you going to run TD form the whole 4 weeks while ON? What dosage do you plan on using? Have you ever used TD formastane before?

Great log btw. I was hoping that you'd be back here posting comments.
    It will be the TD form. Im not sure about the full four weeks yet...basically because I havent decided if I will only be running the havoc 4 weeks. I have never used TD form before, i have read a lot of good user feedback about it. I have never really had issues with dry joints but I'll have cissus on tap if I need it. As for TD dosage I think I am going to use about 80-100mg's/day.

And thanks for the support!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    It will be the TD form. Im not sure about the full four weeks yet...basically because I havent decided if I will only be running the havoc 4 weeks. I have never used TD form before, i have read a lot of good user feedback about it. I have never really had issues with dry joints but I'll have cissus on tap if I need it. As for TD dosage I think I am going to use about 80-100mg's/day.

And thanks for the support!
    I'm pretty sure I've repped you out so I'll just say it here

Get ready for a ride if you've never tried TD form before. A few of us have user reviews on some other sites PM me if you want to find out more. TD form kicks in on the first dose, even at 20mg for me personally.

Hypethetically speaking, if you ran 6 weeks of Havoc, would you run form 1-4 or 3-6 and why? The reason I'm asking is because I've heard some rumors that form causes shutdown and I want to avoid major problems on cycle.
  9. Banned

Yeah I will definitely start out the TD form in smaller doses and see how I react.

I have heard the same rumors regarding the shutdown. IMO if you have a proper PCT and are confident in it then the shutdown should be something you expect....it sucks but yeah its part of the game. I would more than likely not do 6 weeks of havoc...probably 5 at the most and it would use it weeks 3-5. At least that is the plan right now.

I am trying to figure out the dosage for havoc and I was thinking one of these options:

20/30/40/50

or

20/30/40/40/50

or

30/40/50/60

Not sure at this point. I didnt really react to havoc at 20 or 30mg's. I am tryin to find some logs of other guys who ran havoc or epi at a higher dosage to see how they did. I may hit ya up for some TD questions once it gets closer to go time.
  10. Registered User

Late, but just read through it all, great log
  11. Banned

Thanks AB!

Just an update I started a cut using a few things including albuterol, sesathin, and a lot of cardio.

I am only on day 5 of using the albuterol at 8mgs/day. It must be raising my blood pressure b/c I have been getting headaches and I rarely ever get headaches. I have started using Life Support and it has cleared up the headaches (its noticable very quickly). I am still not too sure I'll continue to use albuterol if the headaches continue or worsen. Either way my abs are coming in.

Going to get my BF tested here in a week or so again, then I am getting a comprehensive blood test June 19th to make sure everything is in check. I'll post pics after my cut is done....or i get tired of being a skinny bastard.
  12. Banned

Just linking up some bloodwork I had done:

Some bloodwork...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. to late in the game?
    By boricuarage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 10:16 AM
  2. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 12:34 PM
  3. Replies: 31