Late to the Havoc party...

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Almost forgot to update. Last night I did some shoulders and tri's. All felt good. I appear to be more vascular especially in my arms. Triceps are sore today which is good b/c I have had trouble hitting them lately. Only a couple more days on.

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Tonight I hammered the back and a lil traps. Lately I have just been focusing on the mind/muscle connection as recommended after talking with a trainer friend of mine for an extended period of time.

Hang Cleans
    Focusing hard on the pull
    125 x 8
    125 x 8
    125 x 8
    125 x 8

Chin ups
    BW x 5
    BW x 5
    BW x 5
    BW x 5

Bent over bb row
    (squeeze and hold at the top)
    105 x 10
    105 x 10
    105 x 10

Lat Pull Down
    (focusing on pullin elbows straight back/down)
    half stack x 10
    half stack x 10
    half stack x 10

Seated Row
    (slow and steady wins the race)
    lil less than half stack x 10
    same x 10
    same x 10

DB shrugs
    BB shrugs

Weight this morning was 210. Sorta felt some back pumps still not nearly bad at all. Nearing the end of this cycle :-<

I mentioned my next stack will be for cutting and I will transition into it from post cycle therapy. I thought it was going to be some new innovative products on the market but I have decided to keep it old school with only some AP and bulk sesathin. I still think AP is the most effective product I have ever used. Seems to give me the same results as a low carb diet however I can eat carbs! Whats betta than that....nothing in my mind.

AP is new school and will super charge old school techniques.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Alright today was my last day of havoc and I weighted in at 208.5 (edit...put 108.5, lol). My beginning weight was 199, so not counting water I at least gained a few pounds. I also appear much leaner/cut especially in my arms and stomach. Anyways.....pictures shortly.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Attached Images Attached Images  
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

couple more...
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Just some comments about the pics.

Sorta look the same in those pics dont I? I actually think that i appear a lot more cut now then the beginning of the cycle. But not in those pics for some reason. Unfortunately my upper chest still looks lagging. I really have spent the last 2 months trying to work this out and I am still not seeing a ton of improvement. Oh well. I'll keep at it.

I wish i would have taken pics of my back and legs. Its so hard photographing yourself with a cell phone though!
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Did legs tonight....wow my quads were full today. Also first weigh in after cycle and I was up to 210.5! That could obviously be some carry over but nonetheless....

I took two MassFX today. Anyone know if Massfx should be taken with food or with an empty stomach??? I have taken BAM before but I know this is a little different.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Anyone on the MassFX question?

Also just an update PCT is going well. I am still weighing in at 210.5 this morning and I am not sure if it is the combination of AP and Powerfull but the pumps in the gym have been awesome.....awesome to the point of painful specifically in my lats and bi's.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Thought i would post more good news. Weight went up some more! At 112.5 now and it doesnt appear to be more fat. Holla
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%

Anyone on the MassFX question?

Also just an update post cycle therapy is going well. I am still weighing in at 210.5 this morning and I am not sure if it is the combination of AP and Powerfull but the pumps in the gym have been awesome.....awesome to the point of painful specifically in my lats and bi's.
    Thanks for logging. You mentioned that AP is one of you staple supps. When you took it before, did you stack it as you are now? Can you compare your MassFx + AP + PF pumps now to when you used AP (+whatever your stack was)?
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Thanks for logging. You mentioned that AP is one of you staple supps. When you took it before, did you stack it as you are now? Can you compare your MassFx + AP + PF pumps now to when you used AP (+whatever your stack was)?
    Good question. The first time I took AP I basically took it with nothing but the staples (protein, multi, etc). And although I thought it worked great and I got leaner using it the one thing I noticed was that I wasnt getting the proclaimed "awesome pumps" from it that others were claiming. I can definitely say that the pumps I am having now with the PF and MassFX are some of the best I have ever had. I think the key might be the massfx. I have ran AP and PF together and dont recall the pumps being like this. I have also used the Evo stack but not with AP and the pumps werent as good. So that really leads me to believe its the MassFX. Either way I am happy with how PCT is going. I am researching albuterol right now to possibly add that into my cutting stack once this pct is complete.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Just thought I'd give a lil PCT update. Sh*t is going real real well right now. Weight is holding between 208 and 212 and I seem to be getting leaner! Im not sure which supp it is but pumps in the gym have been better than when I was on havoc! I believe this is the massfx. Strength seems to be going up still.

I haven't deadlifted in about a month or two. Worked up to 325 today and it felt easy. All time max is around 375. I think I will put in a couple of weeks and maybe shoot for 400 if things keep up like this.

Just for the record these supps are being used in PCT:

Powerfull
    AP
    Nolva 40/30/20/10
    Massfx
    restore
    creatine and other staples...
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%

way to go bro!! looking forward to massfx in my post cycle also! keep them gains comin!!
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Any updates on how your post cycle therapy stack is going? paticularly interested in how the mass fx is doing for you.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Any updates on how your post cycle therapy stack is going? paticularly interested in how the mass fx is doing for you.
    Things are still going well. I really like the Massfx so far. I would definitely like to use it again. I have noticed a lil bit of acne on the forhead but nothing bad.

On another note I got into work today, sat down, and suddenly got a bad pain in my chest. I thought it might be heartburn but it was on the opposite side of my chest under the inner pec. It only hurts when I lean forward....bought to head to the gym so I'll see how it feels.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Well I had another good workout. Im thinking the chest pain was possibly an issue with an oblique muscle. I have had tight obliques off and on (not really sure why). Once I got in there it seemed to loosen up a bit and really isnt bothering me.

Weight this morning was 207lbs. Down from where it has been but I did a lot of cardio this weekend and seem to be dropping a little bit of BF. Im thinking I may get the BF tested again in a week or two here. Started using sesathin and I have some albuterol on its way to start a cutting cycle after this PCT. I dont think I have really cut below 12% in a long time (pry since high school), so it will be interesting to see if I can even do it.
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.63%

Just a suggestion,..
    Don't start to cut for another week at least.
    You dopn't wanbt to be cutting right off the bat. Give yourself a little time to get your natty test up some.
    MASSFX is also a good bullker, so you should keep your cals the same as when you finished your cycle. Remember, your going to have to eat more to support the extra weight. Especially now, if you drop back to your old eating habbits, you'll probably continue to drop weight..

The supps should help, just eat for 208, as opposed for 199
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Just a suggestion,..
    Don't start to cut for another week at least.
    You dopn't wanbt to be cutting right off the bat. Give yourself a little time to get your natty test up some.
    MASSFX is also a good bullker, so you should keep your cals the same as when you finished your cycle. Remember, your going to have to eat more to support the extra weight. Especially now, if you drop back to your old eating habbits, you'll probably continue to drop weight..

The supps should help, just eat for 208, as opposed for 199
    Thanks man. I actually know better than that but its friggin tempting as hell to trim some fat and show off the new muscle. I will admit I have increased my cardio without increasing my cals. I will try and correct that.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%

Im thinking the chest pain was possibly an issue with an oblique muscle. I have had tight obliques off and on (not really sure why).
    Since you mentioned chronic oblique tightness, try this stretch:

To stretch your right obliques, put your right knee on a flat bench and stand on your left foot just to the left of the bench. Your right foot can hang over front edge of the bench to get a good "grip." Lean forward like your are lunging on your left leg. Rotate your waist to the left and look upward. Allow your right hip joint to "open up" stretching the hip flexor and lower abs. You may have seen some wrestlers doing this stretch.

If you feel it too much in your hip flexor, grab the bench upright to your left with your right hand to pull your trunk into more rotation. The "opening up" from your hip to your rib cage is the most important part.
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Things are still going well. I really like the Massfx so far. I would definitely like to use it again. I have noticed a lil bit of acne on the forhead but nothing bad.

On another note I got into work today, sat down, and suddenly got a bad pain in my chest. I thought it might be heartburn but it was on the opposite side of my chest under the inner pec. It only hurts when I lean forward....bought to head to the gym so I'll see how it feels.
    Did the chest pain start after starting massfx?
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Did the chest pain start after starting massfx?
    Yes, but its not a heart issue or anything like that. BP has been fine throughout cycle even on several mg's of caffeine and other stims....
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.18%

Nice log...so what's the weight at now?

Also, how was libido on cycle?
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by molotov View Post
    Nice log...so what's the weight at now?

Also, how was libido on cycle?
    I finished PCT yesterday with a weight of 207. I was happy with the gains. The libido was a little low during cycle. I am going to run havoc again (with some other goodies) so I do need to find a way to try and improve libido. I will more than likely be running havoc at a higher dosage/longer period of time or one or the other next time.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.18%

what about havoc + PP or massFx? I'm contemplating things to stack it with as well. Thoughts?
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

I think havoc and PP would be an awesome combination if you want to run two orals like that....i personally wouldnt. My next cycle is looking like some havoc stacked with formestane. Then I may use massfx in pct or hypertest (need to decide on that yet). I will also be using nolva and retain 2 in pct. And add to all that some IGF, but the timing will be a little different and I'll post all that in a new log.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%

My next cycle is looking like some havoc stacked with formestane
    Are you going to run TD form the whole 4 weeks while ON? What dosage do you plan on using? Have you ever used TD formastane before?

Great log btw. I was hoping that you'd be back here posting comments.
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Are you going to run TD form the whole 4 weeks while ON? What dosage do you plan on using? Have you ever used TD formastane before?

Great log btw. I was hoping that you'd be back here posting comments.
    It will be the TD form. Im not sure about the full four weeks yet...basically because I havent decided if I will only be running the havoc 4 weeks. I have never used TD form before, i have read a lot of good user feedback about it. I have never really had issues with dry joints but I'll have cissus on tap if I need it. As for TD dosage I think I am going to use about 80-100mg's/day.

And thanks for the support!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%

It will be the TD form. Im not sure about the full four weeks yet...basically because I havent decided if I will only be running the havoc 4 weeks. I have never used TD form before, i have read a lot of good user feedback about it. I have never really had issues with dry joints but I'll have cissus on tap if I need it. As for TD dosage I think I am going to use about 80-100mg's/day.

And thanks for the support!
    I'm pretty sure I've repped you out so I'll just say it here

Get ready for a ride if you've never tried TD form before. A few of us have user reviews on some other sites PM me if you want to find out more. TD form kicks in on the first dose, even at 20mg for me personally.

Hypethetically speaking, if you ran 6 weeks of Havoc, would you run form 1-4 or 3-6 and why? The reason I'm asking is because I've heard some rumors that form causes shutdown and I want to avoid major problems on cycle.
  29. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Yeah I will definitely start out the TD form in smaller doses and see how I react.

I have heard the same rumors regarding the shutdown. IMO if you have a proper PCT and are confident in it then the shutdown should be something you expect....it sucks but yeah its part of the game. I would more than likely not do 6 weeks of havoc...probably 5 at the most and it would use it weeks 3-5. At least that is the plan right now.

I am trying to figure out the dosage for havoc and I was thinking one of these options:

20/30/40/50

or

20/30/40/40/50

or

30/40/50/60

Not sure at this point. I didnt really react to havoc at 20 or 30mg's. I am tryin to find some logs of other guys who ran havoc or epi at a higher dosage to see how they did. I may hit ya up for some TD questions once it gets closer to go time.
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Late, but just read through it all, great log
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Thanks AB!

Just an update I started a cut using a few things including albuterol, sesathin, and a lot of cardio.

I am only on day 5 of using the albuterol at 8mgs/day. It must be raising my blood pressure b/c I have been getting headaches and I rarely ever get headaches. I have started using Life Support and it has cleared up the headaches (its noticable very quickly). I am still not too sure I'll continue to use albuterol if the headaches continue or worsen. Either way my abs are coming in.

Going to get my BF tested here in a week or so again, then I am getting a comprehensive blood test June 19th to make sure everything is in check. I'll post pics after my cut is done....or i get tired of being a skinny bastard.
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Just linking up some bloodwork I had done:

Some bloodwork...

Similar Forum Threads

1. to late in the game?
    By boricuarage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 12:16 PM