Anabolic Innovation's Whey Protein Isolate Review

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some cherry & mocha mudslide Whey isolate protein from Anabolic Innovations (CROWLER!). I received my package approx. 2 days after ordering. VERY QUICK!

I opened it up and I discovered there was a giant 5lb bag of protein in my box, and the label said "UNFLAVORED". I said "Hmm, that's strange, I ordered cherry flavored protein. He must have sent me the wrong one."

I dug a little deeper and I found 2 small bottles of LIQUID FLAVORING! One was CHERRY, and the other MOCHA MUDSLIDE.

I was a little hesitant and skepitcal about making this work. Adding a few drops to my shake?

I had just done some heavy deadlifts so I decided to give it a shot. I mixed the unflavored protein with some cold water and tried it that way. It tasted like water! Not bad I thought.

Then I added some drops of the MOCHA MUDSLIDE to the protein. I kept adding drops until the flavor was strong enough. WOW. I must say, it was very sweet and delicious. More so than flavored powder usually is.

I haven't tried the cherry yet, but the LIQUID FLAVORING is a great idea. You can essentially have a bag of protein that has mulitple different flavors. I know on the AI website you can purchase different flavoring from them. Variety is the spice of life.

What started as a surprise turned out to be a pretty awesome thing.

AI really puts the Innovation into Anabolic Innovations. Never have I seen a company do protein like they do, but it's a great idea. People can dictate how much flavoring they want in their shake, and they can have multiple flavors to boot with each bag.

The powder is also a very high quality isolate. It is a fine, fluffy powder that will go down my funnel into a bottle VERY easily. Mixibility is perfect, no clumpage or foam!

And it tastes really great. Thanks Crowler!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice review! I'm still waiting on mine to get here so I can give it a try.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent thanks. I'll be ordering mine this week sometime. I'm a long time fan and supporter of Crowler and AI but i'll admit I had some reservations myself on the new system until I started reading the feedback. I can't wait to give it a try.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT review and very detailed, thank you

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW>

As for the credit for the liquid flavoring system that goes to Jacob from USP Labs. We were talking on the phone one day and he said "Hey you know you should do a liquid flavoring like your liquid sucralose."

So Jacob deserves all the credit.

And you know how much he asked for that FANTASTIC idea? Not a single penny. He REALLY is an amazing guy.

I read so much about the negativity and back biting in this industry but so far I have not seen experienced it and hope I never do. I just wanted people to see that there really are good things not just the bad things we see so often posted about.

As they say whether you say you will have good luck or bad luck you are correct.

CROWLER

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey RR, thanks again for the review. I really hope my stuff comes in the mail today!!
<goes over the window looking/hoping to see Mr UPS man!>

Thanks again RR!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Renegade any chance you could give us an idea of the amount of liquid flavouring you had to add to get good taste? I'm just wondering if AI's estimates on how much the bottles can flavour is accurate or not (I don't doubt you guys, I'm just curious what people are finding/using . I would hate to run out of flavouring if I found I used too much lol)

GREAT review and very detailed, thank you

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW>

As for the credit for the liquid flavoring system that goes to Jacob from USP Labs. We were talking on the phone one day and he said "Hey you know you should do a liquid flavoring like your liquid sucralose."

So Jacob deserves all the credit.

And you know how much he asked for that FANTASTIC idea? Not a single penny. He REALLY is an amazing guy.

I read so much about the negativity and back biting in this industry but so far I have not seen experienced it and hope I never do. I just wanted people to see that there really are good things not just the bad things we see so often posted about.

As they say whether you say you will have good luck or bad luck you are correct.

CROWLER

We got something else in the works.:head:

Crowler is the flavoring man! If the products tasted like garbage the idea would of been futile, but Crowler turns garbage flavors into Ice cream like dreaminess.

Anyone can spew out ideas but turning the idea into reality is the gift.

take care

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Renegade any chance you could give us an idea of the amount of liquid flavouring you had to add to get good taste? I'm just wondering if AI's estimates on how much the bottles can flavour is accurate or not (I don't doubt you guys, I'm just curious what people are finding/using . I would hate to run out of flavouring if I found I used too much lol)
Sure. I added one scoop of protein. to approx. a 9oz bottle of poland spring water. It took approx. 2 small squirts of the liquid flavoring for it to meet my taste demands. Of the bottle, 2 small squirts would probably constitute 3% of the total bottle.