Jjohn Tests Hyperdrol X 2!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Allright folks!

Here it is, my long awaited X 2 showed in the mail today! I will be testing this baby out, and hopefully get good results off of it!

Here are my measurements(done by myself, so not 100% accurate):

Neck: 15
Chest / Back Circumference ( Relaxed ): 43 1/2
Shoulder Circumference ( Relaxed ): 49
Waist: 32 1/2
Hips: 35
Right Thigh / Left Thigh ( Relaxed ) 24.5 / 23.25
Right Calf / Left Calf ( Relaxed ) 16.25 / 16.25
Right Thigh / Left Thigh ( Flexed ) 24.75 / 24.25
Right Calf / Left Calf ( Flexed ): 16.25 / 16 1/4
Right Arm / Left Arm ( Relaxed )14.75 / 14.5
Right Arm / Left Arm ( Flexed )15.25 / 15
Right / Left Forearm ( Relaxed ) 12 / 12
Right / Left Forearm ( Flexed ) 13 / 12.5
Weight: 197

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

Okay, I did some chest-triceps today.

I had an extremely good workout, and was feeling very good all the time. Of course, X 2 hasn't kicked in yet. I am expecting to see the effects around day 7-8. Anyways, that's how it was today. I recently stopped using caffeine, and all stims to give myself a break, as I recently diagnosed myself with adrenal fatigue. I get very sleepy in the afternoon, but I am hitting the weights at 5:00 PM, so I just crank up the intensity anyways. I seem to be more sore without stims pre wo.. I'll take this into consideration while testing as well, as this is different from the usual stimmed wo.

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
Good luck john, I just got mine it too, im running the whole cycle though(massfx hd2 retain2).

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NICE START!

can't believe i gave you an edge for that AN contest.........

OH WELL! win-some, lose-some! :fool2:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
NICE START!

can't believe i gave you an edge for that AN contest.........

OH WELL! win-some, lose-some! :fool2:
Haha. When JJ does something, he ain't doing it in half :head:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Today I did my very wicked squat routine. I am now in pain and love it. So far, of course, there is nothing to notice that is different.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
It finally made it's way up to canada huh?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes, at the last minute i had an opportunity to allow one international person in..........

it will be like that for all our tests........

we will say US, but 1 canadian can get in...........

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yes, finally in Canada! And yes, I am Canadian.lol. Now let's talk business!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

Today is an off day. I am warning myself for the goodies that are on the table. Tomorrow I will have to get down a cheat meal :( . Sometimes you just can't eat your lunch at a family brunch. Aside from this one, diet is 100% in check, and everything is fine.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
off day?

OFF DAY?

THERE AINT NO SUCH THINGS AS OFF DAYS! :duel:

GET YOUR ARSE IN THE GYM! ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

Another off day. Still no noticeable effects, except a little oilier skin. It might be just me though. I cheated today for easter, and regret it everytime. Anyways, it felt good, and I probably pushed 1000 additonnal cals. today than usual.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

Today was legs and shoulders. Pretty intense workout as usual. I gelt a little better than usual, and was really pushing the weights bad. Maybe X2 is starting to show it's colors!

DAY 6

Today was back, and biceps. I really feel like everything was right intensity, and it just worked wonders today. Oily skin is still there, but nothing crazy. No zit yet.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oily skin sucks! but is worth it in the long run! :thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

Today is an off day, yes, another one Mace :rofl:

DAY 8

Now today we've got some really bad news about the pics. I woke up, opened the door to step in my car, and my camera was gone! ARGH! If I catch the one who stole it, I think I'll pull out all of his teeth, say "Smile" and take a picture, then put it in my log. Haha. Well, chances that I catch him are slim, but we'll see. I am lucky I didn't left my cell phone and sunglasses in there.

Okay, now carrying on with X 2. I did chest and biceps today. I felt like intensity was cranked up, and mind muscle connection was very good. Strength seemed to be better, and I was more "into it". Man, this is starting to be good stuff!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

Today I did my squats day, I BEAT A PR! I, at my 10th set, got 2 reps of 225, which is very good with my feet parralel and pretty close. I feel it more that way. It might not look like a lot, but it's my 54th rep. Aside from the PR's I feel like there is a small recomp effect. I might be crazy, but I feel it. My skin is fine, even though it's scarily oily, but no acne whatsoever.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MAN! wish i could take all those off days off! :toofunny:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10

Today was a day off. Everything goes well. I studied all day on cisco routers. Very fun.

DAY 11

Same thing today. Studing again programming routers. Aggresion seems normal, but I seem to have an increase in libido. Nice!

DAY 12

Enough with off days. I trained today! Haha. I did legs and shoulders today. Every lift seemed easier today, I even beat another PR on the stiff legged deadlifts. 2 plates 3 sets of 9 and a last set of 8. I cant wait to reach 4 x 10 reps on these! Also, on the leg press, I reached new heights. Really nice feeling of "Shut up and train!".

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are you trying to get your Cisco certification?

I'll be needing a part-time tech, soon! wanna move to the US? :thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
are you trying to get your Cisco certification?

I'll be needing a part-time tech, soon! wanna move to the US? :thumbsup:
Haha. I still have one year to go for CCNP. I want to be a technoligist, then project management. You need a tech over at AX?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha. I still have one year to go for CCNP. I want to be a technoligist, then project management. You need a tech over at AX?
No, silly! my "other" job (you know the REAL one that pays the bills!):rofl:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Bro, that sux about your camera, but boy do I know how you feel. Hope you catch the bastard!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
yo jjohn! just subscribed. i'm a computer science major working on hash tables right now if you're familiar. well, i'm lying, i'm cruising around AM procrastinating!! gotta get back to work now...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13

This was a freaking nice and intense workout. I felt like my skin was tighter, and more vascular. I also found my heavy metal a lot better and I was more focused :djparty: I ifted hard and it felt really good. One of my friend said: You're getting bigger every week! Well, I was very proud when he mentionned that, as we, bbers, see us small all the time. So far, so good!

DAY 14

Off day today. I studied for exams all day, so my brain might have gained some mass. :rofl:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GREAT NEWS!

glad your friends are noticing! :thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Bro, that sux about your camera, but boy do I know how you feel. Hope you catch the bastard!
Well, chances are slim now. I actually thought about waiting for them and sleep in my car, as I know they live close by. I live in a calm area, and they must do the street very often. My roommate got his cell stolen last year. I don't know who they are, but you know, the yo's of your residential area? Okay, I'll stop talking about that before I break my keyboard.lol

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
yo jjohn! just subscribed. i'm a computer science major working on hash tables right now if you're familiar. well, i'm lying, i'm cruising around AM procrastinating!! gotta get back to work now...
Good to hear! Good luck on your exams man!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15

I did some calves, shoulders, and a little bit of abs today, along with 30 minutes medium intensity cardio. I started a recomp training today. I am still eating 4000cals-4400 cals. on training days, but I am totaling my muscles. ALL of my exercises are part of triple drop sets TO FAILURE! Let me tell ya, I am sore.

DAY 16

I did some biceps and triceps. Another grueling, intense and painful workout! Good stuff. The Hyperdrol really kicked in now!

DAY 17

Today is an off day. One week left at school, so studying all we!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
one week left for me till i get my Masters, too! :thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
one week left for me till i get my Masters, too! :thumbsup:
Whoa! NICE! The payout of a long journey of work has finally arrived! Congrats and partytime after the last exam! :drunk:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18

Off day today. Acne is showing up a little bit, but nothing crazy.

DAY 19

Okay, fasten your seatbelts: I did chest today, and my workout is now strictly: "DROP SETS TO FAILURE!". I was surprised at how I was strong at the last reps, I seemed to be invincible! So don't be in my way now!!!

DAY 20

Today, I did some back. Pumps were awesome, and I just kept pumping it up! This is getting too wicked. I just am too happy right now. :dance:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 21

I did some legs today. Let me tell you this was a wicked and painfull day. Of course, I am still training to failure, and it is getting very sick. My quads just didn't stop shaking!

DAY 22

This was shoulders-calves-abs. I just love the way it makes me feel; there never seems to be a last rep. I pushed it nike there was no tomorrow! :clean:

DAY 23

Last workout of the week was biceps, triceps, and some abs. When I entered the gym, I felt good and bad. Good because I FINISHED MY EXAMS, and bad because I was so tired of my sleepless nights of studying.. Even if I was burned out, I managed to pull a great workout anyways. Pumps were as usual, awesome, and my arms just felt like blowing up!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 24

Off day today

DAY 25

Off day again :)

DAY 26

Today my PC screwed up big time! I am now unable to boot it up. I am now on my roommate's PC, and rushing up a little. I had a wonderful workout, and aggressiveness was at it's best. I just LOVE this feeling. I also deel like I lost a little fat on top of that!

DAY 27

Today was back day. My lats felt so pumped I thought I was going to FLY!!! It was awesome, I also had to finish up with 30 mins low intensity cardio, and this was like cake. I love the effects so far, and no joint pain whatsoever.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm not getting any joint pain either, and i'm at 5 of FX and 5 of HD!

so sounds like we have a winner! :thumbsup:

keep it up, jj!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 28

Today was legs. When finishing my squats, my legs were shaking like crazy! Intensity was at it's best. I just love the way I look and feel now.

DAY 29

This was a wicked shoulders day. They were wrecked when I got out of the gym it was sick. Let's just say it was a great workout, and I am lucky I didn't puke yet!

DAY 30

Now this is my last day on this log. I was still feeling more vascular and confident in the gym. I was dancing and just enjoyng my favorite part of the day!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
CONCLUSION

All in all, this is a wonderful product that helps to recomp big time. I felt very good, it took a while before kicking in, but once it did, whoa! Wonderful. I felt tighter, more vascular, and think I even lost a little bit of fat! I just feel great now.

Recomp: 8/10
Mass: 8/10
Stamina: 9/10

SPECIAL THANKS to Macedaddy and his team for his generous contribution, and helping me reach my goals!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NO PROBLEM!

i think that if you didn't take so many stinking OFF DAYS, you would have rated it higher! j/k ;) :toofunny:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

It is hard to compare the pics, as I just got that tatoo, and can't have the tan I usually have, but there is definetly major improvement here!