Jjohn Tests Hyperdrol X 2!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. DAY 28

Today was legs. When finishing my squats, my legs were shaking like crazy! Intensity was at it's best. I just love the way I look and feel now.

DAY 29

This was a wicked shoulders day. They were wrecked when I got out of the gym it was sick. Let's just say it was a great workout, and I am lucky I didn't puke yet!

DAY 30

Now this is my last day on this log. I was still feeling more vascular and confident in the gym. I was dancing and just enjoyng my favorite part of the day!

2. CONCLUSION

All in all, this is a wonderful product that helps to recomp big time. I felt very good, it took a while before kicking in, but once it did, whoa! Wonderful. I felt tighter, more vascular, and think I even lost a little bit of fat! I just feel great now.

Recomp: 8/10
    Mass: 8/10
    Stamina: 9/10

SPECIAL THANKS to Macedaddy and his team for his generous contribution, and helping me reach my goals!

3. NO PROBLEM!

i think that if you didn't take so many stinking OFF DAYS, you would have rated it higher! j/k
    •   

4. It is hard to compare the pics, as I just got that tatoo, and can't have the tan I usually have, but there is definetly major improvement here!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 01:33 PM
  2. Jjohn tests out the IntraStack!
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 07:06 PM
  3. MassFx,Hyperdrol and Test
    By Bigbench in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 10:35 PM