MHP Sarm-X log

Darron Bryant

Awards
Just started MHP Sarm-X today. Sarm-X is a selective androgen receptor modulator that is said by MHP to rival test in muscle building but with very little to none of the bad sides. I will be run this for the next 30 days.

I will be adding this to my current supps.
Anabolic Pump
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Protein
and plenty of good food

Darron Bryant

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I have my doubts about this stuff but I'm willing to wait till I see some real world feedback like this to make any decisions. Subscribed. Good luck with the log!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Three posts in three years. You're a man of few words. Thanks for testing this product. Reps for you.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Uh, I'd return that if you can. This product was already debunked in another forum. The ingredients are Diandrone (DHEA), and ferulic acid(sp). The real SARM's are still in the testing phases and will most likely be controlled substances, sorry dude.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uh, I'd return that if you can. This product was already debunked in another forum. The ingredients are Diandrone (DHEA), and ferulic acid(sp). The real SARM's are still in the testing phases and will most likely be controlled substances, sorry dude.
Just because it may not be an 'official' SARM, doesn't mean it doesn't deserve to be tested and logged. If nothing else, it will be a way for future consumers considering this product to know not to waste their money. Proceed with the log, please.

Pumake

Awards
Just because it may not be an 'official' SARM, doesn't mean it doesn't deserve to be tested and logged. If nothing else, it will be a way for future consumers considering this product to know not to waste their money. Proceed with the log, please.
Second that, am really curious if it works, Dave Pulumbo seems positive about. Do continue, thanks! Subscribed.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
We're supposed to be getting this soon. Im interested to see how this goes. Good Luck!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yup! Log away bro I'm interested in seeing ANYTHING about SARM related supps or the real thing. Good or bad.

solidwon

Awards
Move over Fizogen, MHP wears the new crown for bull**** marketing. "Remember when you had to go to Mexico for stuff that really works? Now you can go to GNC!"

Having said that, should you get great results and I stand corrected, I'll eat those words with some fava beans.

Darron Bryant

Awards
2nd day on Sarm-X at two pills a day (1 am/1 pm) and no signs of it doing anything other than maybe making me need more water than normal throughout the day. Also did back workout today and of course nothing to report out of the ordinary with that.

Darron Bryant

cgcrz8

Awards
I wouldn't say dave says positive things about it. Word for word he said it "theoretically should work," but nothing close to what the future drugs will be. Sorry, I just don't want dave to kill me.

Pumake

Awards
I wouldn't say dave says positive things about it. Word for word he said it "theoretically should work," but nothing close to what the future drugs will be. Sorry, I just don't want dave to kill me.

Well, that sounds like a positive in my ears.

Darron Bryant

Awards
4th day on Sarm-X and I can say that it is making my muscles harder and fuller looking. Sarm-X is the only change I have made in the last three months with my supps. I have not noticed any strength or endurance increase at this time.

Darron Bryant

Pumake

Awards
4th day on Sarm-X and I can say that it is making my muscles harder and fuller looking. Sarm-X is the only change I have made in the last three months with my supps. I have not noticed any strength or endurance increase at this time.

Darron Bryant
Hi Darron,

Sounds really interesting. Could you provide some more information as to your weight, bodyfat%, diet and training principles? Appreciate this log, thanks, keep it up.

Darron Bryant

Awards
My workout varies on how I feel with sets, reps and wieghts. I do Monday - legs, Tuesday - Chest, Thursday - Back and Friday - shoulders,biceps and triceps. I also throw in abs twice a week as well as calves.

My diet is just to eat clean and plenty of protein (3000 to 4000 calories a day), brown rice, whole graun bread, lean beef, chicken breast, seafood and tuna.

My bodyfat is around 20% and I am 355 lbs. at 6' 2" tall

Darron Bryant

Darron Bryant

Awards
5th day on Sarm-X and muscles remain harder and fuller than normal (without the Sarm-X). Trained legs today and I was able to cut down my rest between reps as well as sets (endurance is up and maybe even a little strenght increase).

Darron Bryant

Pumake

Awards
5th day on Sarm-X and muscles remain harder and fuller than normal (without the Sarm-X). Trained legs today and I was able to cut down my rest between reps as well as sets (endurance is up and maybe even a little strenght increase).

Darron Bryant
Really curious how this works out. Thank you for the update, great!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Dude, 6'2" and 355 are you serious? You're a big'un. Are you as tall as you are wide?

Darron Bryant

Awards
I'm not as wide as I am tall but I do get second and third looks. Some people will even come up and say damn your big or are you a football player ha....ha...

Darron Bryant

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for loggin' bro. Will be interesting to see if this works. Are you taking any other supplements?

Darron Bryant

Awards
8th day on MHP Sarm-X and still feel harder and muscles look very full. Trained back today and had a incredible pump going on and felt like I had more energy. So far i'm happy with Sarm-X.

Darron Bryant

Pumake

Awards
8th day on MHP Sarm-X and still feel harder and muscles look very full. Trained back today and had a incredible pump going on and felt like I had more energy. So far i'm happy with Sarm-X.

Darron Bryant
Good things, keep us posted!

MarKo

Awards
I just bought Sarm x im starting my cycle next month. Im on T-Bomb II right now im runing out so as soon as i run out i start my Sarm x. Darron what other supplements are u taking?

Darron Bryant

Awards
13th day on Sarm-X and I still feel fuller and harder in the muscles with a increase in endurance but no noticable gain in strength.

Darron Bryant

Foxlvstrng

Awards
Side_Effects

Would really like to know what some of the side-effects are? That is of course assuming that you are experiencing any ay all in the first place.

Thanx for the log and good luck with everything also...

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
i dont know what happened to this log but it was established that Sarm-x's ingredients are DHEA and Gamma-o. In other words, a scam.

Foxlvstrng

Awards
I had just noticed that he hadnt posted since May right as I submitted the reply. Thanks for the heads up tho...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
joelast Supplements 1
thahotboy Supplements 5
nvr2loud Supplements 4
Slpstang02 Supplements 8
Supplements 4