I'm a NO Limit Soldier!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. How's your essential fat intake? Also, try bromelain and turmeric extract..

2. Day 9 - Legs I:

Box Squat (sit and rock back): failed on 510
    Oh well cut it down to 405 for a few set of triples. Then
    315x5.

4 sets of 8 for hamstring curls
    6 sets of calves

My unofficial powerliftng trainer, noticed that I was not pushing my hips back and sitting down smoothly, so he assigned me to some lower back work:

3 sets of 8 on reverse hypers

Nothing much to report except for the fact that I got crushed by 510lbs.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox View Post
    How's your essential fat intake? Also, try bromelain and turmeric extract..
    Man, I have no clue. Is this something I should be paying close attention to also? Would this help heal my tendonitis?

I wiki'd the bromelain and turmeric. I see they are supposed to help reduce inflammation. I've been using about 3 grams of nutras cisssus for the last few weeks now. Would this exceed the benefits of bromelain and turmeric?

My elbows have been getting much better btw. Last week I started icing them for 7 minutes and then massaging it with BenGay. A former powerlifter recommended that to me, saying that his chiropractor recommended that to him. Hopefully I can train some arms thursday and see how the pumps are in that area.

4. If anything, the bromelain and turmeric would boost the cissus' efficacy.. I'm all about synergy, my friend..

5. The rest of last week was pretty smilar to the previous. Workouts have been good and productive. Pumps are better than any NO product I have tried.

Highlights:

Chest: none I'm not really pushing it until my elbow is 100%

Back: Sumo rack pull: 495x1
    I definitely felt like I could have done more volume that day. I was feeling pretty strong.

Skipped arms again. I think I'll hit them this thursday though, I miss 'em!

I hit legs again on Friday. I was defeintely feeling the strength and endurance on the full range leg presses. I was squeezing out 8 reps with 7 plates on each side.

Today Day 13 - Legs I

I hit my normal box squat routine but only went up to 455. I'll take this Friday easy on leg press since next Monday I'll be using a higher box and going heavier.

One thing I like about this supp is the increase in stamina and endurance. It makes my workouts much better. I need less rest in b/w sets and I'm able to pump outmore volume.

I think I'm gonna add some xCEEd to see what that does. Only if that's okay with Pumpmaster Pete Fox...
    •   

6. XCEED combined with N.O.Limits will make your skin feel 2 sizes too small..

7. Quote Originally Posted by handzilla View Post
    One thing I like about this supp is the increase in stamina and endurance. It makes my workouts much better. I need less rest in b/w sets and I'm able to pump outmore volume.
    I have also noticed a significant drop in the recovery period necessary between sets.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

8. Updates?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

9. Yep!

I didn't really log much from last week since I took it pretty light. Really only one huge and I mean huuuuuge highlight on day 16 (5/3/07)...I trained arms!!!

Finally my tendonitis in my elbows is gone! I completely forgot what it was like to have full arms that are nice and pumped. I mean I was almost smiling during my sets.

I didn't go heavy at all though.

Close grip press: 135x10,135x10, 185x8,205x8,185x8
    Standing barbell curl: 85x10, 85x10,105x8,85x10
    3 Supersets - v-bar pushdowns: 100x10 w/ standing db curls(alt hammer w/ regular reps): 50lb dumbells x10

Pump was great. Almost like superdrol. Haven't trained arms in a while so I may be exagerating. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

Monday Day 18(5/7/07) Legs I:

I started doing squats on the high box which is about 2-3 inches higher.

570x1

Went back to the regular box - 455x3

It seems like the hardest part is walking it out!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NL OCTRAIN by No Limit Labs...
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 08:30 PM
  2. NO Barriers,NO Limits with Designer Supplements N.O. Limits!
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 02:27 PM
  3. Cutting & Anabolic cycle sugg - No-$ Limit
    By crazydoc1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 10:51 PM
  4. No tuna!!! mmmm Cottage cheese
    By Sanosuke in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:39 AM