NO Barriers,NO Limits with Designer Supplements N.O. Limits!

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established

ABOUT ME

Sex:MALE
Weight:198
Height:5'10
Body Type:Endomorph:(
BF%:Not positive on this,but I'd say atleast 18% maybe more.
Currently Cutting.
Short Term Goal:Lose as much fat as can before Summer while maintaining and maybe even gaining Muscle.

Training History: I'll be brief so I don't bore you guys.I started working out in my early teens,was in pretty good shape until around the age of 19.Had alot of problems and stuff happen and I let myself go.Balloned up to about 230 lbs.Was a lard a55.Decided I needed to lose weight,went about it wrong and starved myself causing me to become what is called "skinny fat".

I started getting serious about lifting and nutrition about a year ago.I was 180 lbs,I bulked from november 2006 until Febuary 2007.Gained about 20 lbs,not all of it was LBM.Now I am cutting.Been cutting since Febuary.I lost 5 pounds,but I somehow gained back 3 of it :think:.

My diet is pretty clean.Sometimes I will cheat and have a candybar or fast-food.My diet mostly consists of clean carb sources like Oats,Whole Wheat Bread,CousCous(North African dish),Whole Wheat Pita Bread,Whole Wheat English Muffins and Ezekiel Bread.Protein I get from Tuna,Chicken,Milk and Whey.Fats from Natural Peanut Butter,Olives/Olive Oil,PumpkinSeed Oil and Fish Oil.

My daily caloric maintenance requirement is 3000,so I will be eating 2500 a day.I'm going to try and aim lower on non-workout/Cardio days.

Carbs I will be trying to keep in the first half of my day and keep my later meals Proteins and fats.

My current routine is a split routine which I decided to try while browsing BB.com.The training aspect is where I lack knowledge and I admit is my greatest weakness.I started off doing full-body workouts and stayed with them for far too long.My workouts would consist of endless sets of Curls.very NEWBish.This routine is the first Split routine I will be attempting.It can be viewed here.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/workout2.php?name=Bodybuild&description=This+is+my+favorite+workout+because+it+help+me+get+into+the+best+shape+of+my+life. It+helped+me+get+about+12lbs+of+muscle+without+steroids+and+creatine&type=Split&different=5&goal=Build+Muscle&days=5&schedule1=Y&schedule2on=&schedule2off=&person=The+ultimate+4+week+routine&[email protected]&E1[]=Bench+press&R1[]=8-10&S1[]=5&E1[]=Incline+press&R1[]=8-10&S1[]=4&E1[]=Incline+or+flat+fly&R1[]=8-10&S1[]=4&E1[]=dips+or+decline+press&R1[]=8-12&S1[]=3&E1[]=cablecrossover&R1[]=12&S1[]=3&E1[]=Incline+sit-ups&R1[]=max&S1[]=4&E1[]=Leg+raises&R1[]=15-20&S1[]=3&E1[]=Roman+chair+sit-ups&R1[]=max&S1[]=4&sy1[]=Monday&E2[]=Pull-ups/pulldown&R2[]=8-10&S2[]=5&E2[]=T-bar+row&R2[]=10&S2[]=4&E2[]=Front-pulldown&R2[]=8-10&S2[]=4&E2[]=bent+rows&R2[]=8&S2[]=3&E2[]=cable+row&R2[]=8-10&S2[]=4&E2[]=deadlift&R2[]=10-12&S2[]=4&E2[]=hyperextention&R2[]=15&S2[]=3&E2[]=crunches&R2[]=50&S2[]=4&E2[]=incline+sit-ups&R2[]=25&S2[]=3&E2[]=twists&R2[]=100+per+side&S2[]=1&sy2[]=Tuesday&E3[]=Barbell+curl&R3[]=6-10&S3[]=5&E3[]=preacher+curl&R3[]=10&S3[]=4&E3[]=Dumbell+curl&R3[]=8-10&S3[]=4&E3[]=Chin-ups&R3[]=max&S3[]=3&E3[]=Close-grip+press&R3[]=10&S3[]=4&E3[]=dips&R3[]=max&S3[]=4&E3[]=Pushdowns&R3[]=10&S3[]=4&E3[]=Bench+dips&R3[]=max&S3[]=4&E3[]=Reverse+Pushdowns/kickbacks&R3[]=10&S3[]=4&E3[]=Cable+crunch&R3[]=25&S3[]=2&E3[]=Twists&R3[]=100+per+side&S3[]=1&sy3[]=Wednesday&E4[]=Barbell+press&R4[]=10&S4[]=3&E4[]=Lateral+raise&R4[]=10-12&S4[]=5&E4[]=Bent-raises&R4[]=&S4[]=1&E4[]=Upright+row&R4[]=10&S4[]=3&E4[]=One+arm+side+cable+raise&R4[]=15+per+side&S4[]=3&E4[]=Squats&R4[]=10&S4[]=5&E4[]=Leg-extention&R4[]=10-12&S4[]=4&E4[]=Leg+press&R4[]=10&S4[]=3&E4[]=Hack-squats&R4[]=10&S4[]=3&E4[]=Leg-curls&R4[]=10-12&S4[]=3&sy4[]=Thursday&E5[]=bench+press&R5[]=10&S5[]=4&E5[]=dips&R5[]=10-12&S5[]=5&E5[]=Front+pulldown&R5[]=10&S5[]=4&E5[]=Cable+row&R5[]=10&S5[]=4&E5[]=Dumbell+press&R5[]=&S5[]=4&E5[]=lateral+raise&R5[]=8-10&S5[]=5&E5[]=Barbell+curl&R5[]=10&S5[]=3&E5[]=Pushdowns&R5[]=10&S5[]=4&E5[]=Squats&R5[]=10&S5[]=4&E5[]=Leg-extention&R5[]=10-12&S5[]=3&E5[]=Incline+sit-up&R5[]=50&S5[]=4&E5[]=Leg+raises&R5[]=15&S5[]=3&sy5[]=Saturday&exercount=53&s2r=1

My current supplements are...

ON 100% Whey
Universal Animal Pak-1 Pak with pre.W.O meal.
Controlled Labs Purple Wraath-1 serving during W.O,1 post.
ProLab Creapure-5 grams post W.O with 20-25 grams Dextrose.
Fish Oil and Pumpkin Seed Oil caps taken with meals.
Muscle-Tech HydroxyCut taken for Stim effects,usually 4-6 a a day,depending on if I need the Caffeine or not.
Universal Uni-Liver tablets-taken @ various times throughout the day.
Bulk L-Leucine and L-Glutamine taken post W.O.
Bulk Cissus. 660 mgs. X 4 a day spread out.
ZMA and GABA before bed.
And of course,Designer Supplements N.O Limits will be taken pre workout.

My pre-workout supplementation will be 1 serving of D.S N.O Limits with 12-16 ounces of water.
During workout supplementation will be 1 serving Purple Wraath with 16-24 ounces of water.
Immediate post W.O supplementation will be 1 serving Purple Wraath,5 grams Creapure,20-25 grams Dextrose,3-5 grams free form Leucine and 5 grams Glutamine.
30 minutes later I will consume a shake with 1 scoop Whey and 2 cups ground Oats.This comes out to a pretty even ratio of 2 to 1 carbs and protein.

My past Nitric Oxide/Pump/Volumizing supplement use has consisted of bulk L-Arginine and CEE and other home made concoctions,Universal Shock Therapy/Storm,Gaspari SuperPump250,Controlled Labs Glycergrow,Cytosport FastTwitch and as mentioned before,various homebrewed mixes involving bulk AEE,Creatine,Taurine,GMS and Citrulline.

I will be using N.O Limits for the first time tommorow,I had planned to start today,but did not get a chance to workout.Hopefully tommorow I can get in a nice,productive workout and put N.O Limts to good use.

Thanks again to Big Pete and Designer Supplements for the chance to log N.O Limits for them.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
The website was acting funny.I kept trying to log in and post,I finally got it to load and when I was finished typing my log intro and clicked post reply,it kept going to an error screen.Kept trying for almost 2 hours.

Wanted to get this posted on Monday,I'm over by 3 minutes!!! Forgive me,lol.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
1st OFFICIAL DAY!

Today was my first day taking N.O. Limits.Been looking forward to it for a few weeks now as I'm a big fan of N.O/Pump supplements.Some people think they are a scam and have no real effect besides the cosmetic pump...well to me the pump is great.It exerts a physiological effect on me.The pump is motivation even if it only lasts a few hours.

I'm very interested in the possible GH raising properties of N.O Limits as well.Alot of people think GH secretagogues are worthless,me I am a believer after having tried USP Labs Powerfull as well as GABA.

Alot of people in their journey to attaining a body they are confident with like to say they are having a battle with genetics,a war with it.Me,my struggle with genetics is on par with the Armageddon described in most religious texts! OK,not really..but it's almost there.Basically I try to keep the popular phrase used in my subconscious's playlist... **** GENETICS!!

I woke up early today.Was excited to get things going.New supplement,new workout.

Breakfast was 1/2 cup oats w/Splenda,1 Whole Wheat english Muffin with small amount of Creamcheese,1 Scoop Whey in Skim Milk.

Lunch was 1 serving Couscous( Couscous - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ),1 piece broiled Chicken and some raw Carrots.I perfer my carrots raw.This was my pre-workout meal.

Took my 1st serving of N.O Limits 1 and a half hours after eating with 12 oz. of water.

Started off my workout with 10 minutes of light cardio for a warm-up then 5 minutes of light stretching.

I like to start out sets very light as to get everything flowing nicely and my muscles ready for action.I will be doing Pyramid schemes going lower reps,higher weights as I progress through sets.I am trying to keep my rest phase in between reps no more then 45 seconds,trying being the keyword.

I will not be using my max weight untill I feel comfortable in this routine for I am a sissy and like to play it safe.Maybe in a few weeks I will max out to see where I stand.

Bench Press - 5 sets. 90 lbs-10 reps,100 lbs,9 reps,120lbs-8 reps, 150lbs-6 reps,180lbs-4 reps.

Incline Press -5 sets. 20lbs-10 reps,40lbs-8 reps,50lbs-6 reps,60lbs-4 reps,70lbs-3 reps.

Flat Fly - 4 sets - 20lbs-8 reps,30 lbs-6 reps,40lbs - 4 reps,50 lbs-3 reps.

Dips - 3 sets - Using only body weight on this one. 12 reps,10 reps,8 reps.

Cablecrossover- This is part of the workout,but I skipped it for this workout.

Incline Sit-ups - 3 sets - This a struggle for me,lol.Tried my best to use proper form and work the muscles. I was able to do 3 sets of 4 with 40 second breaks inbetween.Glad I did'nt try to hold any weights on this one.

Leg Raises - 3 sets- 10 reps,8 reps,6 reps.Did these with as little rest inbetween sets as I could.

Roman Chair Sit-ups ..Did not even attempt to do these as I have never really heard of them.I replaced them instead with hanging leg crunches. 3 sets- 10 reps,8 reps,5 reps.

Ended workout trying to do some slow paced cardio.Was aiming for 20 minuts,lasted about 7:(.I need to work on my endurance.

Now...On to what you guys really wanna read about,the pumps! The Pumps were pretty good,actually they were great.At one point my arms looked like they were going to pop.Definitely a good feeling in a weird way.Pump was better then many of the products I have used before.I respond to N.O Limits pretty damn well it seems.Pump was on par to my homemade brew of AEE,CM ,Taurine and GMS.I think N.O Limits and GMS would be an insane combo.If given premission to try it by a D.S rep,I think I will.

Overall a pretty decent workout.I'm somewhat ego deflated by having to use such lightweights,but I like to play it safe.As most know safe does not equal cool.Hopefully everything goes good and I can use heavier weights as I continue the program.

This entry was very long.I wanted to put alot of detail in my first real entry,the rest I will try to make shorter and easier to read.Don't want to bore you guys to much.

I have also signed up for www.fitday.com.So I will be posting nutrition breakdowns.

Well,time to take some ZMA and GABA and go to sleep.Thanks for reading.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Have not worked out since Tuesday.No excuse is good.Not going to take any more rest days this week.

Worked out today.Decided to skip workout #2 and replace it with workout #3.I will do workout#2 tommorow.

Pre-workout meal today was very good.A piece of Broiled Chicken with Black Pepper and Lemon seasoning,Brown Rice and Mixed Veggies.Took my daily Animal-Pak with meal.

Took N.O Limits 30 minutes before workout with 14 oz. of water.

Weather here in Ohio sucks and it's freaking freezing.The wind chill is almost minus zero which kind of puts a damper on my mood.

Workout:

Warmed up for 10 minutes on Bike.
Stretched for about 5 minutes.

Still doing Pyramid sets.

Barbell Curl - 5 sets- 50lbs-10 reps,60lbs-8 reps,70lbs-6 reps,80 lbs-4 reps,100lbs-2 reps(struggled with this,form was not too good).

Preacher Curl-4 sets- 30lbs-10 reps,40lbs-8 reps,50lbs-6 reps,60lbs-4 reps.Weight is nothing impressive,I hurt my arm before trying to go to heavy with Preacher Curls,so I'm going to play it safe.

Dumbell Curl -4 sets- 30lbs-10 reps,35lbs-8 reps,40lbs-6 reps,45lbs-4 reps.

Chin-ups- 3 sets- First set till failure which was 14,2nd set was 10,3rd set was 6.Body weight only.

Close-grip Press-skipped this-

Dips- 4 sets-1st set till failure which was 16.2nd set-10.3rd set was 10,4th set was 8.Pushed myself on the dips trying to get as much reps as I possibly could.

I ended my workout early today so I could go help family members install a new bathroom.Got some cardio out of that.

The pumps from N.O Limits were not as intense for the 2nd dose as they were for the 1st.I'm thinking that my pre-workout meal was not fully digested when i took the dose or maybe the cold ass weather even in the gym someone affected it(bro science!).It's probably the meal.I usually wait an hour and a half after a meal to take any pre-workout supplements,today I only waited about an hour.I will make sure I take my dose no less then an hour and a half after a meal from now on.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established

Yesterday was my 3rd dose.Did workout #3 in the routine.

Today was my 4th dose.Did workout #4.

Woke up feeling pretty good even though there is like 3 feet of snow onthe ground here in Cleveland.It was like 80 degrees last week and now it's about 25 degrees.Insane stuff.

The Y by my house was closed.I don't know if it's due to it being Easter or due to there being a crapload of snow and terrible weather.Had to workout in my small basement gymwhich consists of a bench,some weight plates,dumbells and barbells.

Pre-workout meal was 2 cups ground Oats with 1 scoop Exteme Chocolate Whey.Took my daily Animal Pak along with the meal.

Took my 4th dose of N.O Limits 35 minutes pre-workout with 12 oz. of Spring Water and a serving of Purple Wraath.Was feeling kinda sluggish so I figured the Wraath pre-workout would help.

Did 10 minutes warm up Cardio on my exercise bike.
5 minutes light stretching afterwards.

Barbell Press- 3 sets - This confused me since the workout page did not say what kind of Barbell Press.So I decided to do standing behind the neck presses.1st set 50lbs-10 reps,2nd set 80 lbs-6 reps,3rd set 100 lbs-4 reps.

Lateral Raises-5 sets-(these hurt my shoulder like crazy for some odd reason,so I kept it light).1st set 20lbs-12 reps,2nd set -25 lbs-10 reps,3rd set-30 lbs-8reps,4th set,35lbs-5 reps,5th set-40 3 reps.No matter how mush I warm up and stretch,these hurt my left shoulder like crazy.I don't know what the problem is.I did heavier sets before but I don't want to risk hurting myself.

Bent-raises- skipped.

Upright Row(barbell)-3 sets- 1st set-70 lbs-10 reps,2nd set-100lbs-6 reps,3rd set-120lbs-4 reps.I really like this exercise alot.Next week I plan to go higher on the weight.

One Arm Side Cable Raise-skipped-

Squats-5 sets-(I dont have a Squat rack for my home gym yet,so I kept this exercise pretty light today.)1st set-70lbs-10 reps,2nd set-80lbs-8 reps,3rd set-90lbs-6 reps,4th set-100lbs-4 reps,5th set-120lbs-3 reps.

Leg-extention-the Leg Extension part on my bench is the same one used for Leg Curls and it sucks a55 since so I skipped this and went straigh to Leg Curls to get them over with.

Leg-curls-4 sets(added an extra one)1st set-50 lbs-10 reps,2nd set-60 lbs-8 reps,3rd set-60 lbs-5 reps,4th set-70lbs-3 reps.I have weak legs no doubt about it.This is due to the typical Noob workouts I use to do which had zero leg exercises.Something I definitely need to work on.

Leg Press-skipped-

Hack-squats-skipped-

Standing Calf Raises(threw these in to make up for the Hack Squats)-3 sets-1st set 60 lbs-8 reps,2nd set-70 lbs-6 reps,3rd set-80 lbs-4 reps.Nothing fancy,just wanted to throw an extra exercise in for the ones I skipped due to not being able to due them.

Pump today was great,legs were really full.I think I'm going to pretty sore tommorow.I'd say this was my first decent leg workout as I have been slacking on the legs since I got serious with lifting.So far N.O Limits has been great,Pumps are insane.On par with the N.O supplements I have used before.Strength seems to be going up.I'll really see how much next week when I increase the weights.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good so far.. To make it alittle more painfull, try this:

2 scoops XCEED
50g WMS
3 scoops GlycerGrow

Sip on that before and during, finish the rest with a cap of AP.. ;)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: Oh its so pretty in here :D Nice to ee you enjoying the product. Hopefully you will not need crutches or a wheelchair after that leg workout

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Only did cardio on Monday and Tuesday.

Today was workout 5 in the routine.5th dose of N.O Limits.

Pre-workout meal was Mediterranean Bean Salad - Allrecipes + Feta Cheese,Brown rice & Yogurt.Took my Animal Pak with the meal.

Took my 5th serving of N.O Limits with 14 oz. of Spring Water with 1 serving Controlled Labs Purple Wraath mixed in.

Workout:
15 minute light warmup on threadmill.
5 minutes light stretching.

Bench Press - 10 Reps-4 sets-1st set-90lbs-10 reps,2nd set-130lbs-8 reps,3rd set-180lbs-5 reps,4th set-200lbs-2 reps.

Dips-5 sets- 1st set-14 reps,2nd set-10 reps,3rd set-10 reps,4th set-8 reps,5th set-6 reps.I should have used some weights for this exercise but I'm trying to get my rep numbers up first.I wanna be able to improve my endurance and do 30 reps with no problem.

Front Pulldown-4 sets-1st set-50lbs-10 reps,2nd set-60lbs-8 reps,3rd set-70lbs-6 reps,4th set-80lbs-4 reps.

Dumbell Press-4 sets- 1st set-50lbs-8 reps,2nd set-60lbs-6 reps,3rd set-70lbs-4 reps.Was suppose to do a 4th set,but I decided not to.

Barbell Curl-3 sets-1st set-60lbs-10 reps,2nd set-80lbs-6 reps,3rd set-100lbs-3 reps,form was crap.Seems I can't curl this amount of weight with good form.

After the last BB Curl i said F it with the lifting for today and did 15 minutes of light walking on the threadmill.Today's W.O was crap,I did'nt have any drive or focus for some reason.

Pumps today were good,the difference between no pump and pump in my arms and chest is pretty big.I'm going to take some pre pump and pumped pics for comparison and post them up.Wish my arms and chest looked that way normally.So far I'm very happy with N.O Limits.Have'nt noticed any increased recovery.I don't know how big a part the added Growth Hormone secretion the ingredients are suppose to have.It works great for pumps though.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Looks good so far.. To make it alittle more painfull, try this:

2 scoops XCEED
50g WMS
3 scoops GlycerGrow

Sip on that before and during, finish the rest with a cap of AP.. ;)
Sounds like a great stack.I finished a botte of AP a few weeks back,never really got a pump from it,recovery was good though.I need to pick up some WMS after I use up my Dextrose.GG is good stuff,I'll try it next workout with N.O Limits.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: Oh its so pretty in here :D Nice to ee you enjoying the product. Hopefully you will not need crutches or a wheelchair after that leg workout
Haha,I think I need to get a pair of sneakers to match N.O Limits.Gotta coordinate.

OR

My legworks are probably what alot of lifters use for a warm-up lol.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the low-tops, had like 5 pairs back when break-dancing was big.. :dance:

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the lack of updates these past few days.No excuses for it.Won't happen again.

Diet has been crappy,have not been eating enough.I'm trying to think of stuff to take with me to work that I can eat quick like trail mix,apples and protein bars.

I've worked out 3 times in the past few days.Workouts have been pretty good.

Did not workout on April 12th or April 13th.

April 14th was workout 1 in the routine.
April 15th was workout 2 in the routine.
Did not workout Monday April 16th.

Worked out today,April 17th. Today was workout 3 in the routine.

Pre-workout meal was 1 piece broiled Chicken,2 cups Uncle Ben's Brown Rice{the kind in the pouch that you microwave} & some Green Beans.Ate too much rice but it's better than over eating junk food I guess.

Took my 8th serving of N.O Limits with 24.oz water about 35 minutes pre-workout.

Did light cardio for 15 minutes followed by 5 minutes of light stretching.

Barbell Curls-5 sets- 1st set-50 lbs-10 reps,2nd set-60lbs-8 reps,3rd set-70lbs-5 reps,4th set-80lbs-3 reps,5th set-90lbs,3 reps.

Preacher Curl-4 sets- 1st set-30 lbs-10 reps,2nd set-40 lbs-8 reps,3rd set-50 lbs-6 reps,4th set-60lbs-4 reps.

Dumbell Curl-4 sets- 1st set-20 lbs-10 reps,2nd set-25 lbs-8 reps,3rd set-35lbs-6 reps,4th set-40lbs-4 reps.

Chin-up-3 sets till failure- 1st set-11 reps,2nd set-9 reps,3rd set-10 reps.Had no endurance on the Chin ups.I tried to keep the rest time between these sets under 30 seconds to try and improve my endurance.

Dips-4 sets till failure- 1st set-13 reps,2nd set-10 reps.Stopped after 2 sets for a rest.These were done right after the Chin-Ups and I was pretty burned out and need a short break.Did 2 more sets after a 2 minutes break.3rd set-10 reps,4th set-7 reps.

I stopped after 5 exercises.Did not have the energy to do any more exercises or after workout Cardio.

Pumps today were pretty good even though I worked out with less intensity.Did'nt get the skin tearing pumps today as I did before but it's my fault.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Everything ok?
Yes,I apologize for the lack of updates in the past days.Everything has been good with N.O Limits.Definitely a great supplement.

If my log is missing any info that could be helpful,please just tell me and I will post it.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It would be cool if you got some prior to lifting pics, then pics after the N.O. Limits pump kicked in.. ;)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Yes,I apologize for the lack of updates in the past days.Everything has been good with N.O Limits.Definitely a great supplement.

If my log is missing any info that could be helpful,please just tell me and I will post it.
Just the frequency of updates is all. At least every other is great by the way, don't feel like you have to get on an update every single day.

Plus, spend 20-30 minutes the night before work preparing all your food for the next day. It is totally worth it.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
April 18th (9th serving of N.O Limits)

Workout 4 in routine.

Pre-workout meal was 12.oz Peice of Steak,1 Baked Potato and some Green Beans.

Took N.O Limits with 16 oz of Spring Water 40 minutes pre-workout.

Barbell Press-3 sets- 1st set-60lbs-8 reps,2nd set-80lbs-6reps,3rd set-90lbs-4 reps.

Lateral Raises-5 sets- 1st set-20lbs-12 reps,2nd set-25lbs-10 reps,3rd set-30 lbs-8 reps,4th set-35lbs-6 reps,5th set-40 lbs-4 reps.

Upright Row-3- sets-1st set-60 lbs-10 reps,2nd set-80lbs-6 reps,3rd set-100lbs-4 reps

Leg-curls-3 sets-1st set-50lbs-10 reps,2nd set-60lbs-8 reps,3rd set-70lbs-6 reps.

Leg Press-3 sets- 1st set-100lbs-10 reps,2nd set-120lbs-8 reps,3rd set-140-6 reps.Nothing to fancy or heavy.Can't leg press a 1000 lbs like Pat Robertson yet.That old guy puts me to shame,lol.

April 19th (10th serving of N.O Limits).

Workout 5 in routine.

Pre-workout meal was 1 piece broiled Chicken,1 cup Brown Rice with Chick peas.

Took N.O Limits about 40 minutes pre-workout with 16 oz. Spring Water.

Warmed up for 10 minutes with light cardio.
Stretched lightly for 5 minutes.

Bench Press-4 sets- 1st set-90 lbs-10 reps,2nd set-100lbs-8 reps,3rd set-120 lbs-6 reps,4th set-140lbs-4 reps

Dumbell Press-4 sets-1st set-40 lbs-10 reps,2nd set-50 lbs-8 reps,3rd set-60lbs-6 reps,4th set-70lbs-4 reps.

Dips-3sets-1st set-10 reps,2nd set-10 reps,3rd set-8 reps.

Barbell Curl-3 sets- 1st set-50 lbs-8 reps,2nd set-65lbs-6 reps,3rd set-80lbs-4 reps.

Incline Sit-up-4 sets-1st set-4 reps,2nd set-4 reps,3rd set-3 reps.

Ended the workout with 10 minutes of slow paced cardio.

This workout was not very productive.Strength is down,stamina is down,everything has went backwards it seems.

I just started a new job which is pretty much all physical labor work and it's tiring as hell.I did'nt think it would affect my lifting this bad though.Kinda depressing.Gonna need to find some ways bounce back.Maybe put extra focus on diet and take a nap after work for some extra energy before working out.

The Pumps from N.O Limits have been pretty good even though I'm not working out as hard as before.Pumps during leg exercises were nice,but you really feel them on arm/chest exercises.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
It would be cool if you got some prior to lifting pics, then pics after the N.O. Limits pump kicked in.. ;)
Sure thing BigPete,I'll get some up.

Just the frequency of updates is all. At least every other is great by the way, don't feel like you have to get on an update every single day.

Plus, spend 20-30 minutes the night before work preparing all your food for the next day. It is totally worth it.
I got you.I really do need to start planning my meals the night before.Storage is a problem since there is no place cold I can store meals that need to be kept cool and also there is no place to heat them up since it's on a construction site.Stuff like Mixed Nuts,Apples,Oranges and Whey Shakes work out pretty good though.I threw a small container of Whey in my bag along with a Zip-Lock bag full of Cashews,Almonds and dried cranberries for today.Should work out decent.

Appreciate the advice,thank you.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
April 20th.11th serving of

Was going to just do cardio today,but I felt like lifting.Came home,went to sleep for 2 hours,woke up and had a nice meal of Brown Rice and Chicken.

I decided to just do a workout consisting of BB Curls,BB Curls,Push-Ups,Pull-Ups and Chin Ups in my basement gym.

Still have'nt borrowed my sister's digital cam,but I took a few pics with my crappy cell phone camera.These are after workout pics taken after working out.The before pics slipped my mind but will get some up soon.Quality sucks.I will take better pics soon as I borrow the digi cam.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u80/Wordz_Worf/04-20-07_2350.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u80/Wordz_Worf/04-20-07_2349.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u80/Wordz_Worf/04-20-07_2348.jpg

With the combination of the tint from the cell phone cam,the light and my chest hair,it looks like I'm wearing a Golden Fleece from some 1950's Hercules movie lol.

I need to get some Nair for Men .I've got the whole Austin Powers "You're hairy like animal" thing going on.

I got quite alot of body fat to burn off and having a heck of a time doing it.From the looks of your avatar BigPete,you sure know what you are doing.Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Workout today was good.I did alot of sets of BB shurgs,DB Curls and Push-Ups.

Pumps were pretty good.You can't really see any definition or anything with the crappy pics I got up,but there is a big difference in my eyes.Sorry for the lame poses by the way.

Saturday the 21st was a cardio day.I did an hour of slow paced cardio and also did 5 sets of Crunches @ 10 reps a set.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You don't look like you have much bodyfat, but it'll be easy for you to get it off.. Good work on the log, I'll keep an eye on ya..

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I just started a new job which is pretty much all physical labor work and it's tiring as hell.I did'nt think it would affect my lifting this bad though.Kinda depressing.Gonna need to find some ways bounce back.Maybe put extra focus on diet and take a nap after work for some extra energy before working out.
You also need to workout just how much you can push yourself in the gym without going over the top. This may take a few months, but eventually you'll find the sweet spot.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Sunday April 22nd was an off day.I did 45 minutes of slow paced cardio.

Monday April 23rd.I was suppose to lift but I was too tired after work.

Tuesday April 24th was workout 1 in the routine.

Pre-workout meal was 2 whole Wheat English Muffins with Honey and 2 scoops of ON 100% Whey protein.

Took N.O Limits[12th serving]with 20 oz. water 40 minutes pre-workout.

Bench Press-5 sets-1st set-100lbs-10 reps,2nd set-110lbs-8reps,3rd set-130lbs-6 reps,4th set-150lbs-4 reps,5th-170lbs-2 reps.

Incline Press(DBs)-4 sets-1st set-40lbs-10 reps,2nd set-50lbs-8 reps,3rd set-60lbs-6 reps,4th set-70lbs-4 reps.

Decline Press(DBs)-3 sets-1st set-30lbs-10 reps,2nd set-40lbs-8 reps,3rd set-50lbs-6 reps.

Dips-3 sets-1st set-10 reps,2nd set-8 reps,3rd set-6 reps.

Incline Sit-ups-4 sets- 1st set-4 reps,2nd set-4 reps,3rd set-3 reps,2nd set-4 reps.I hate these with a passion,probably because I can't do them too well yet.

Hanging Leg Raises- 3 sets-1st set-10 reps,2nd set-7 reps,3rd set,7 reps.

Wednesday April 25th.Did workout 3 instead of workout 2.

Pre-workout meal was 1 cup ground oats,1 scoop ON 100% Whey and 1 cup Skim Milk.

Took 12th serving of N.O Limits with 20 oz.Water 40 minutes before workout.

Warmed up as usually,10 minutes light cardio followed by 5 minutes light stretching.

Barbell Curl-5 sets-1st set-50 lbs-10 reps,2nd set-60lbs-8 reps,3rd set-70lbs-6 reps,4th set-80-6 reps,5th set-85lbs-4 reps.

Preacher Curl-4 sets-1st set-30lbs-10 reps,2nd set-40lbs-8 reps,3rd set-50lbs-6 reps,4th set-60 lbs-4 reps.

Dumbell Curl-4 sets-1st set-30 lbs-10 reps,3rd set-35 lbs-8 reps,3rd set-40lbs-6 reps,4th set-45lbs-4 reps.

Chin-ups-3 sets-1st set-10 reps,2nd set-7 reps,3rd set-5 reps.

Dips-4 sets-1st set-10 reps,2nd set-8 reps,3rd set-8 reps,4th set-8 reps.

Pumps today were good.They were great after DB curls.The big vein in my left forearm looked like it was going to pop and my arms looked and felt huge.Energy was good so I worked out with nice intensity.Still feel like strength is down.Diet has been crappy.Not enough protein and clean carbs.Vasularity and muscle fullness during workout has been very good.So far no side effects with N.O Limits.No trips to the bathroom or stomach aches.Some N.O products can cause these side effects but so far so good with N.O Limits.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
You don't look like you have much bodyfat, but it'll be easy for you to get it off.. Good work on the log, I'll keep an eye on ya..
Yeah I just need to get diet in check.This is a problem for me as I have very bad will power when it comes to junkfood and fastfood.Those Little Debbie snack cakes are my Kryptonite.

You also need to workout just how much you can push yourself in the gym without going over the top. This may take a few months, but eventually you'll find the sweet spot.
This is true.You have to find a balance.

Thanks to both of you guys for the help.I definitely appreciate it.