Dogsoldier's HyperTEST log

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Last week I was picked to be one of the testers for this product. Gotta admit, I am exciited. Just as a matter of introduction, because I am a newbie here, Yours truely is a 50 year old. Although I was active in weight lifting and sports as a younger guy, it happened. I let myself go. A couple of illnesses requiring pedrisone (sp?) put about 100 pounds of fat on my frame...can't blame the steriod for all of it, but the pedrisone definitely accelerated the process. Since October of this year, I have managed to get 47 pounds off. Mainly by eating clean and busting my rear in the gym. My suplements have been pretty much Alphamale, which as far as I can tell has done nothing. I also take ZMA, Flameout and L-Arginin.

This week, I have stopped taking the Alphamale. This was to clean my system out of the other product. A couple of months ago I had a serum testosterone test taken. I came in at 345 out of a range of 285-827. No wonder I fell crummy. I am planning on having my blood drawn again next week. I will start taking the Hypertest after the next blood work draw. Then the fun will begin.

My method of evaluation will be so scientific it will hurt you head...yeah right. After some thought, here is how the evaluation will go:

1) How things go in the gym. Do I notice any change in recovery, growth and gains?

2) quality/quantity of morning wood.

3) My mood. Am I getting angry easier? Is my mood elevated?(right now I'm pretty moody)

4) At the end of the evaluation cycle, I will have mny blood drawn again and see where the numbers fall.

So stay tuned folks, there are more fun and adventures non the way.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man....Can't wait to see it! So far I love it!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Last week I was picked to be one of the testers for this product. Gotta admit, I am exciited. Just as a matter of introduction, because I am a newbie here, Yours truely is a 50 year old. Although I was active in weight lifting and sports as a younger guy, it happened. I let myself go. A couple of illnesses requiring pedrisone (sp?) put about 100 pounds of fat on my frame...can't blame the steriod for all of it, but the pedrisone definitely accelerated the process. Since October of this year, I have managed to get 47 pounds off. Mainly by eating clean and busting my rear in the gym. My suplements have been pretty much Alphamale, which as far as I can tell has done nothing. I also take ZMA, Flameout and L-Arginin.

This week, I have stopped taking the Alphamale. This was to clean my system out of the other product. A couple of months ago I had a serum testosterone test taken. I came in at 345 out of a range of 285-827. No wonder I fell crummy. I am planning on having my blood drawn again next week. I will start taking the Hypertest after the next blood work draw. Then the fun will begin.

My method of evaluation will be so scientific it will hurt you head...yeah right. After some thought, here is how the evaluation will go:

1) How things go in the gym. Do I notice any change in recovery, growth and gains?

2) quality/quantity of morning wood.

3) My mood. Am I getting angry easier? Is my mood elevated?(right now I'm pretty moody)

4) At the end of the evaluation cycle, I will have mny blood drawn again and see where the numbers fall.

So stay tuned folks, there are more fun and adventures non the way.

Like the set up man, its different, but very nice.

Wish ya the best with this whole thing man. Love the fact that your 50 yrs old. Will be great to see how the results compare b/w you and those younger guys. ;)

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Awesome man! Nice addition to the log with the blood work, looking forward to your log!

Inky

Inky

Awards
i think you were probably talking about 'prednisone'. i've actually just finished a burst of that crap too. they call it a steroid, but it's not anabolic in the least. it's actually released by the adrenal glands to stop swelling. every time i've had to use it my knees get all swollen with water and it takes about a week after use for my heart to get back to normal. anyway, i'm in.

*subscribed*

p.s. go get 'em

heavywe1ght

Awards
Go for it!

Looking good! I'm also running a HyperTEST log. I'm on day 10. Looking forward to reading your response to the supp and especially to seeing your blood-test at the end.

Subbed!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro, I will be following this one.
Nice setup, good luck with the start of the product!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Dogsoldier, waitin with anticipation on this one bro --- everything looks great. The blood work is really making me excited, great addition.

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
The only update I have since my last post is tthe blood work orders came in the mail today from the doc. I beat the crap out oof myself over the weekend, so I haven't been in the gym the past two days. Tomorrow I will be doing stuff like measuring my one rep max's and so to bench mark the gym stuff. Again, stay tuned.

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Okay, got my blood drawn today. I think that gal at the lab used a square needle, damn she killed me. My arm still hurts.

I talked with my work out buddy, who is also my trainer. He knows his stuff, three time Mr. Oklahoma, twice Mr. Texas, he is on board. We didn't bench mark anything yesterday, just a normal routine.

I have to admit, when I explained what I am doing and what I needed from him (push me hard and to the limit) he just smiled and quietly said, "Okay, be afraid...." Oh great now what did I get mysef into?

By the way, I looked at the bottle this morning and felt nothing happening. :D

Oh yeah one more thing. You guys from Axis labs, how about making the print on the on the bottle a little bigger? Us 50 years have to get a magnifying glass out to read the instructions. Geez, kids...

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hahaha, we will keep that in mind about the print on the labels. ;)

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Well, it started. Friday I took one pill in the morning on an empty stomach to see if it would mess me up. Nope. Then after lunch I took another, same thing, no messing with the gut. Before bed, I took the other 2. So, this stuff passed the doesn't make me sick test. I have tried other things in the past that would just tear me up, so this is good.

Saturday, I popped one per the itsy bitsy teeny weenie writing on the bottle said before a work out. Not what I would consider a real tough work out, but enough. It was leg day. It was just super sets of leg presses with 300 pounds, unweighted lunges and body squats. 4X20 if anyone was wondering. Nice work out, got the juices flowing, but not enough to make me hurt today. I took the remaining 3 pills before bed.

Well nothing to report so far as we can all assume, it is too early.

Happy Easter folks. I am definitly NOT eating clean today!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope you had a great Easter. It is very hard to eat clean on a day like today.

Log is looking solid bro, keep up the great work!

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Hope everyone had a nice Easter and didn't do what I did and eat everything that is bad for us. Hey it was a holiday, we all get a pass on those days.

Same thing as Saturday, one pill before heading to the gym then three before bed. Just for the record, off days are 4 pills before bed.

Today was back and chest day.

I don't know what my buddy was up to. He put me on cable lat pull downs, when the set was done, right into table top chest pulls. Yeah, this was more super sets. I can't tell you what I did, because he kept adding weight and would yell at me if I tried to look. I think by the time the routine was done, I ran the stack. Never did that before, kicked my butt. Took me a over a half hour to shower, because my arms were so woofed that I couldn't reach up to wash my hair. Thought I would be in bad shape for the rest of the day. I wasn't. After the pump was gone, I just felt...well GOOD.

I know it has only been three days. What I have noticed since starting the HyperTEST is when I wake up, I'm ready to go. None of those morning cobwebs.

Until next time....

More to come.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Yeah, holidays like this can sometimes really screw up the diet lol.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see everything is still going smoothly.

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Okay, week one down. So far, everything seems the same, almost. We all have to admit that it is too early to say anything. Here are some observations:

1. I feel good. Hard to explain this, but I just feel better...

2. I have been in a playful mood more around my wife. She commented that I have been "grabbing a handful" more than usual. (Things are looking up) :D

3. My work outs, athough heavier seem to be going well. I did a ass kicker leg routine yesterday and within a half hour, I was fine. I was expecting to be dragging my rear for most of the day.

4. I am starting to think about doing a 5 or 6 day routine. Reason, I dunno, see #1.

More to come...

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you are feeling great bro, keep up the awesome work.

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Well, my feeling of well being last week was somewhat premature. It had nothing to do with the HyperTest. I picked up a virus, germ or some other creepy crud that was running around the gym and have been sick the past two week. No work outs for the past two weeks. I finally think I shook the damn thing. Because of this, there will be no gym reports for the past ten days. FWIW, I did keep taking the HyperTest. A completely subjective comment on this stuff is, I do like it. Even sick, I was frisky(er). Sure some will say that this sort of thing is 90% in the mind. But there has to be extra test in my blood. To set the record straight, I was not a limp biscuit, if you get my drift. I used the "moring wood" as one of my criteria mainly because as an older man, it still happens, but more like two or three times a week. Not every morning like when in your teens and twenties. No I am having morning wood daily. So you guys from lab get a :cheers: from me on this.

In fairness to the sponsers of this little experiment, it is only right that I continue this for another month. Since I fell on my face because of whet ever it was I had. I will place an order for more HyperTest when this post is finished.

During the next month, I will watch the what happens in the gym more closely. This week, I will ease back into it and switch to a five day routine next week. I also will do a blood test to see what the T levels are at the end of this.

so, stay tuned. There will be more to follow.

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Okay another week has gone by. Gym work has been mainly super sets. I recovered well from the bug I had. Now for the interesting part, I had my blood drawn on Monday. Stopped by the doctor's office this morning to get the results.

Before HyperTest: 345 (serum)

Today: 432 (serum)

That is an 87 point or about a 20% increase over the 30 day course of the trial. Not bad, not bad. Like I said, in my last post I'm staying on with this for another month or two. Even the tiny writing on the bittle says something about the product taking about 60 days to reach full benefit.

I will post more detail about my diet and work our routine as we go along. I think I gonna like this stuff and use it long term. To the guys from Axis, looks like you got a winner with this one.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Wow thats awesome man, like the addition of the blood work!

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Saturday 5/5 Happy Cinco e Mayo!

Today was leg day.

Hack Squats 5X5 400 pounds

Lunges unweighted until I fell down. (lost count)

Step ups, went to failure (lost count again, thought I was going to puke after these)

My training partner who is also a trainer asked me what the heck got into me. As he put it, "Man you're full of **** and vinager, what the hell you doing"

Antodotial comments, yep my workouts have gotten better.

Fast question, what the heck is a sailor curl?

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Okay this is about week 6 on HyperTest. I don't really go to the gym with a pad and pencil to track the progress. (This may be a good idea for the future.) But my workout partner/trainer has been starting to look at me strange. Today he asked if I was taking steroids or something. FWIW, he is an ex-Mr. Oklahoma and Texas. He had some serious health issues that he believes was due to steriods and gets freaky when anyone asks about them. I don't have the heart to tell him that his heart problem was more likely due to all the cocain and speed he was doing 25 years ago. But that is another story....

Today was leg day again. This time my routine was supposed to kill me for the day. It tired out my legs, but didn't kill me. Much to the disappointment of my buddy who gets the giggles seeing people wobble around after leg work. My answer was simple, "not enough". He is amazed at my gains over the past six weeks, even with being down with a flu or something for part of this trial.

Leg presses 400 pounds X 10 X10
between leg presses, I did 20 body squats with about a 2 minute rest.

I got to tell you guys, this stuff really helped me. The blood work says a lot, but it is the small almost unnoticable things that are the best indicators. Things like more energy, being more randy with the wife. (she's happy) . Don't me wrong on this. I haven't been turned into a 20 year old running around poking holes in the walls. It is just a spike in the general feeling of well being that helps with a more playful attitude. The increase in the Test also helped me with the afternoon fatigue. After work doesn't mean crashing in the recliner when I get home. My days are long, up at 4 to be in the gym by 5, get to work at 7 and not getting home until 6 or 7 at night. This grind would wear anyone down.

I have tried things like Tribulis and Alphamale in the past. I never got the results like are happening on the HyperTest. This is a great product.

You guys have anything else I can try/recommend? You already have me as a steady customer with the HyperTest. :thumbsup:

I asked last time, so I'll do it again, What the heck is a sailor curl?

More to come...

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
This will be my second to last post on this thread. Last Friday I had my blood drawn to see where the Test numbers come in. I also forked out the extra bones to have things like estrogen, estredole (sp?) and PSA levels checked. Hey you're dealing with a 50 year old here, and PSA become pretty important. I started thinking if Hypertest was driving up the Y, then what is it doing to the E? I am peeing okay, not getting up in the middle of he night to void, I am pretty sure everyting is okay with the plumbing. Better to be safe than sorry.

In a nutshell, since HyperTest:

1) I have been getting morning wood (about 7-8 weeks into this)

2) Libido is up and well as.,.well you know. (Okay you perverts, fair warning. It ain't like being 16 again running around poking holes in walls; it definitly gave the kick some of us old farts need)

3) Fat is coming off faster than before the trial.

4) I am definitly sleeping better (maybe because of all the pre-sleep activity lately :thumbsup: )

5) Gains in the gym are coming along strong. I think I mentioned this in an earlier post, but my training partner asked if I was taking something (he was leaning towards 'roids)

I like this product, it works for me. If pressed I would rate it a strong 5/5.

I will recap when the blood work comes in. If I didn't say this before, thanks for the chance to try this stuff out.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Awesome review man, looking forward to the blood work! Thanks!

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Well, the new bloood work is in. And the results are pretty cool:

Today: 430 (serum)

This is 2 points lower than the blood test results of 5/5/07. But those two points aren't worth even bothering about. Can't report on the estrogen or estridol, the lab goofed up somehow and didn;t run the test. Naturally they said, come on back in and we will redo them. I can;t get away this week to go in, so maybe later as a reference.

Summary

1) So at the end of two months I saw my serum T go up 80
points.

2) No side effects, my PSA stayed put at 3.8, where it has
been for 10 years.

3) Since I screwed up and didn't bench mark anything in the
gym, I have no starting point. But I can tell you that my
lifts have gotten better. No doubt about that.

4) Libido is up, chasing momma around, that is real good.

5) I have noticed that my fuse has gotten shorter. But that
only seems to happen at work And I do work with
several real idiots, they may be finally just wearing my
patience thin. No blow ups at the wife. Again, that is a good thing.

I like this HyperTest. It definitly did what it promised for me.

Any Axis Lab reps reading this, how do you think Hypertest would work with an anti-E suppliment and what do you guys have?

Thanks for the chance to do this. Let me know if you need a tester for someting else you guys are rolling out. I maybe interested.

Last edited:

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Well, the new bloood work is in. And the results are pretty cool:

Today: 430 (serum)

This is 2 points lower than the blood test results of 5/5/07. But those two points aren't worth even bothering about. Can't report on the estrogen or estridol, the lab goofed up somehow and didn;t run the test. Naturally they said, come on back in and we will redo them. I can;t get away this week to go in, so maybe later as a reference.

Summary

1) So at the end of two months I saw my serum T go up 80
points.

2) No side effects, my PSA stayed put at 3.8, where it has
been for 10 years.

3) Since I screwed up and didn't bench mark anything in the
gym, I have no starting point. But I can tell you that my
lifts have gotten better. No doubt about that.

4) Libido is up, chasing momma around, that is real good.

5) I have noticed that my fuse has gotten shorter. But that
only seems to happen at work And I do work with
several real idiots, they may be finally just wearing my
patience thin. No blow ups at the wife. Again, that is a good thing.

I like this HyperTest. It definitly did what it promised for me.

Any Axis Lab reps reading this, how do you think Hypertest would work with an anti-E suppliment and what do you guys have?

Thanks for the chance to do this. Let me know if you need a tester for someting else you guys are rolling out. I maybe interested.
Awesome review man, very much appreciated :thumbsup: ! As for HyperTEST stacking with an Anti-estrogen, I was recently doing a HyperTEST & Ergopharm's 6-OXO stack and it was working great! Unfortunately due to an ankle injury that is currently keeping me out of the gym I was unable to finish the stack (I only had about 3-4 days left anyways though). I made excellent strength gains in the gym and leaned out some as well. Like you my fuse become a little shorter as well but was nothing really to worry about as it was under control. I had a little acne too, but I am still a little prone to acne anyways so it was to be expected. I will definitely be running this stack again in the future, give it a try and see how it does for you :)