ZOmbie's Live Leviathan Sample review

  1. Talking ZOmbie's Live Leviathan Sample review


    Well first of all thanks to PAL for the sample.
    i just got the sample around 1:03 pm. right now its 1:08 pm and i already took 2 caps of Leviathan with 10 oz of water. Im planning on taking the next dose around 5pm. im going to keep updating during the day. lets see what happens wish me luck


  2. Are you going to work out on it or no?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  3. after the second dose im going to workout. im looking at my schedule and i might take it a bit later than 5 pm since im going to be able to go workout around 7:30 -8 pm
    •   
       


  4. small update. its been more than 10 mins that i took the first caps and i feel my core temp is up, and i can notice that since my hands were cold before taking Leviathan also my cheeks got warmer, i also dont feel jitery witch is really good.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Well first of all thanks to PAL for the sample.
    i just got the sample around 1:03 pm. right now its 1:08 pm and i already took 2 caps of Leviathan with 10 oz of water. Im planning on taking the next dose around 5pm. im going to keep updating during the day. lets see what happens wish me luck
    Great Zombie, let us know how it goes, good luck!

  6. Looking good! lets see what you think!

  7. thanks for the replys.

    i also have noticed that i can focus more on stuff that im doing (youtube, porn,looking up stuff at pudmed etc) and usually around 2-3 pm i get hungry as hell. its 2:23 and no signs of hunger. It seems like a solid product i specially like the no jittery part.

  8. I got mine today in the mail. I will try it out tommorow pre-cardio. I am wondering whether I should take the full dose because I am not stimulant sensitive at all. I can use one dose for cardio and save one for my workout....

  9. well i just ate a 6" sub from subway. its 5:20 it seems that it also helps suppress apetite. i got carried away with some work and i ate till 5:15 when usually i eat around 2-3pm

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    thanks for the replys.

    i also have noticed that i can focus more on stuff that im doing (youtube, porn,looking up stuff at pudmed etc) and usually around 2-3 pm i get hungry as hell. its 2:23 and no signs of hunger. It seems like a solid product i specially like the no jittery part.
    haha...good to hear...at least it helps you focus on the important things!! lol

  11. Well I just took 2 of the leviathan. I am preparing for a cardio workout. I took them on an empty stomach. We will see how cardio goes.

  12. i add a no booster to my 2 levi pre cardio, really boosts the energy and fat burning. waiting on my 2nd bottle-good stuff. i like it so much that after 2nd bottle is done i will take a month off and run 2 more. this is off topic but a no booster really seems to make the paravol kick in too, awesome. also waiting on 2nd bottle of paravol.

  13. overall experience

    i took my last dose(2 caps) 20 min before my workout few minutes later i felt my core temp increase again.
    i had a good back/bicep workout . i noticed in creased sweat.

    Piss Factor: i liked that it didnt make me piss like a horse every couple of minutes thats a plus

    jittery factor : None nada, no jiterry feeeling at all, no jumping off the walls fealing

    i really like this sample it seems to be a solid product. Im considering it for a fat loss stack in a near future

  14. Sounds nice. After finally weaning myself completely off EC almost a year ago I would like to stay off "strong" stims from now on.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    overall experience

    i took my last dose(2 caps) 20 min before my workout few minutes later i felt my core temp increase again.
    i had a good back/bicep workout . i noticed in creased sweat.

    Piss Factor: i liked that it didnt make me piss like a horse every couple of minutes thats a plus

    jittery factor : None nada, no jiterry feeeling at all, no jumping off the walls fealing

    i really like this sample it seems to be a solid product. Im considering it for a fat loss stack in a near future
    Zombie thanks for the honest review!..Glad you liked it

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i add a no booster to my 2 levi pre cardio, really boosts the energy and fat burning. waiting on my 2nd bottle-good stuff. i like it so much that after 2nd bottle is done i will take a month off and run 2 more. this is off topic but a no booster really seems to make the paravol kick in too, awesome. also waiting on 2nd bottle of paravol.
    Awesome man thanks for the input...N.o, paravol and levi sounds amazing!!...I dont usually use n.o. products but will consider it for this stack in the future!

  17. i am sure you will like it. btw wanting to order incarnate for my next stack when will it be at the planet. next stack incarnate agmatine purple wrath green mag and poseidon. just got 2nd bottles of levi/paravol.

  18. i used test drive by est as part of pct for hema/prop and it really kicked in fast, trib/arginine. but paravol and n.o are hands down 100% better. i am using nanox9 just becaues i got it free, but im sure any n.o booster will work.
  19. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am sure you will like it. btw wanting to order incarnate for my next stack when will it be at the planet. next stack incarnate agmatine purple wrath green mag and poseidon. just got 2nd bottles of levi/paravol.
    Looks like a great stack!

    FYI...Poseidon will be back in stock tomorrow at "The Planet"!

    Workin
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sample review for Leviathan
    By matthew76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 11:29 PM
  2. Leviathan SampLe. -Review by BigT-
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 07:53 PM
  3. Leviathan sample review
    By soma in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 02:32 PM
  4. IBE X-Force Sample Review
    By rkieltyk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Log in
Log in