Confucious's HyperTest Log (sponsored)

Confucious

Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axis Labs - Performance Driven Nutrition
HyperTEST™ Hypertrophic Testosterone Complex™
There is no other hormone in the body that stimulates muscle growth and sex drive like testosterone. HyperTEST™ is the solution to efficiently and naturally spike your testosterone levels to an all time high, for a safe and effective anabolic response. HyperTEST™ is the most comprehensive testosterone boosting complex on the market. Prepare yourself for the ultimate new you: More Lean Mass, Impressive Strength Gains and a More Robust Sex Drive in the bedroom.

You may have seen tribulus products before, but not like this. Other products promise what HyperTEST™ delivers. HyperTEST™ is above and beyond any natural testosterone boosting product on the market. This is because HyperTEST™ uses a three tier system to maximize your results.

First the HyperLH™ Complex uses a full gram of pure Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris to maximize your body’s own production of testosterone. Second, the HyperFT™ Complex allows your body to free testosterone from binding proteins, enabling anabolic properties to stimulate maximum muscle growth and sex drive. Third, HyperTEST™ has a unique Hyper Adaptogenic Complex™ that will help your body cope with stress and help maximize muscle gains after strenuous exercise.

The synergistic combination of these three complexes is guaranteed to turbo charge your testosterone production like never before.

HyperTEST™ Highlights:
• 1000mg of Super Potent Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris
• Powerful Free Testosterone Complex
• Adaptogenic Ingredients for Optimum Body Functions
• Skyrockets Natural Testosterone Levels
• Promotes Improved Body Composition
• Increases Lean Muscle Mass
• Ramps Up Strength Gains in the Gym
• Heightens Sex Drive

HyperLH™ Complex

Maximize testosterone production with HyperLH™ Complex.

The HyperLH™ Complex contains 1000 milligrams of pure Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris yielding ultra active levels of Saponins and Protodioscin. Don't settle for other Tribulus products on the market with small doses and inferior active extracts. When you select HyperTEST™, you can rest assured that you are receiving the highest blend of Tribulus available.

In order for the maximum anabolic response, it is imperative for testosterone production in your body to be at 100%. Unfortunately, as we age, our natural testosterone production declines. Natural testosterone production can also be decreased after using synthetic hormones. Tribulus Terrestris supports healthy hormone profile by boosting testosterone levels via stimulation of the pituitary gland. This stimulation has shown to promote the production and secretion of Leutinizing Hormone (LH), which leads to an increase in testosterone levels. The Tribulus Terrestris plant has an extensive history of use in traditional medicine around the world. It has long been used to treat a variety of conditions such as low energy, depression, impotence, infertility in men and women and to boost vigor and strength. Tribulus Terrestris has an excellent safety record and athletes have experimented with Tribulus Terrestris to boost testosterone levels, to speed fat loss, to enhance strength and overall athletic performance.

HyperFT™ Complex

Free Bound Testosterone to boost anabolism and sex drive.

Unfortunately testosterone is usually bound to carrier proteins in the body, but it cannot be anabolic when bound to these proteins. It must be free to travel into the cell nucleus to turn on the genes necessary for anabolism and muscle growth. The HyperFT™ complex enables your body to free testosterone from binding proteins rapidly, increasing levels of free testosterone in your body. By freeing the testosterone from binding proteins, it is able to elicit anabolic effects, stimulate muscle growth and sex drive. This is achieved with powerful ingredients such as Avena Sativa, Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack) and ZMA™.

The HyperFT™ Complex in HyperTEST™ also contains powerful and natural libido stimulators such as Maca Root, Cnidium Monnieri and Epimedium (HGW). Whether you are looking to heat up the bedroom, keep yourself feeling natural and young or combat libido decline from synthetic hormone use, HyperTEST has the ingredients you need.

Hyper Adaptogenic Complex™

The Hyper Adaptogenic Complex™ helps your body deal with stress and maximize muscle gains.

The Hyper Adaptogenic Complex™ in HyperTEST™ improves the body’s immune, endorcrine (hormone) and nervous systems. Adaptogens rejuvenate tissues throughout the body by helping to create a more anabolic environment. Adaptogens have been shown to shorten recovery time after prolonged workouts to increase attention span, memory and strength. Adaptogens are especially important to muscle recovery after exhaustive exercise and reduce recovery time dramatically. They also stimulate muscle energy production, glycogen synthesis in muscles and liver and muscle protein synthesis. Adaptogens act to restore hypothalamic and peripheral receptor sensitivity to the effects of hormones such as cortisol. In this way, Adaptogens enable the body to mount an appropriate stress response. The Adaptogenic Complex allows the athlete greater performance, increased recovery and a higher anabolic environment crucial to muscle growth. It is time to awaken your body’s own ability to produce testosterone for maximum muscle gains with Axis Labs® HyperTEST™.

HyperTEST™ is undoubtedly the most exciting testosterone boosting supplement ever to hit the market. Demand more from your supplements! Demand Axis Labs® HyperTEST™!
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving %DV*

HyperLH™ Complex 1000mg
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins, 40% Protodioscin), Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (60% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin) †
HyperFT™ Complex 1285mg
Avena Sativa (Standardized Avenacosides A & B), Eurycoma Longifolia (100:1), Urtica Dioica, Maca Root, ZMA™, Epimedium, Chrysin, Cnidium Monnieri, Vitamin B-6, Bioperine™ †
Hyper Adaptogenic Complex™ 475mg
Eleuthero Root, Ashwagandha Root, Rhodiola Rosea (3%) †
*Daily value (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
†Daily value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, silica and gelatin.

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules prior to bed time. For additional benefit, on training days take 2 capsules one prior to workout. For best results, use continuously for a minimum of 8 weeks.

Confucious

Awards
21 years old
5' 10
171 lbs
10% BF
I have been training intense for 1 year now and have been lifting on and off since I was 15.

product claims:
1. Improves the body’s immune, endorcrine (hormone) and nervous systems.
2. Rejuvenate tissues throughout the body by helping to create a more anabolic environment.
3. Shorten recovery time after prolonged workouts
4. Increase attention span, memory
5. Stimulate muscle energy production, glycogen synthesis in muscles and liver and muscle protein synthesis.
6. Increases Lean Muscle Mass
7. Ramps Up Strength Gains in the Gym
8. Heightens Sex Drive

This log will be run with the following supplements: ON whey protein, HyperTEST by Axis Labs, and multi-vitamin.

Goals: I am hoping to be able to get intense for my workout again, and gain some weight. Overrall strength and feeling of well-being would be great too.

Eating: I try to eat smaller meals 4-6 times a day pending on time. It is a lot of eggs, tuna, chicken, turkey, milk, high protein yogurt and oatmeal.

Workouts: I am currently on the 5th week of a twelve week program.

I will start the log on Monday.

I would like to thank Axis Labs for this opportunity to test one of there products...

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Setup looking very solid bro, will definately be following this one.

Thanks again for doing the log for us, it is very much appreciated.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Wow! Great detail man. Nice set-up.

We will be right here with ya along the way --- any questions just let us know.

Thanks man.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am excited to see your workout today, hope everything went well.

Confucious

Awards
Today was Chest day. I felt good today, excited to start using the new product and show it off. I had really good intensity probably because of what is to come in the future of this product use. Recovery felt a little above average. But again today was my first day on HyperTest so I cant expect too much.

Weight was up to about 172 today.

Bench Press 210x8, 220x7, 230x6, 185x10
DB Incline 70sx8, 75sx7, 80sx6
Decline Press 185x8, 195x6, 205x6
Cable Crossover 50x12, 60x10, 65x8
Weighted Dips w/ DB attached 55x8, 60x8, 65x8

I had a personal best of doing 230x6. My previous best was only 4 times.

Meal 1
3 egg whites, glass of milk, banana

Meal 2
Oatmeal, Preworkout Protein Shake

Meal 3
Apple, Tuna

Meal 4
Carrots 2 table spoons of PB

Meal 5
Chef Salad with Turkey

Overall a good day!

If anyone has any suggestions on my workout, I would greatly appreciate them.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, noticed your diet. I would recommend maybe upping those cals a little bit --- to me it seems like you need a lot more protein, and more carbs too. Workout looks solid man. Nice work.

Def. looking forward to following this one!

Confucious

Awards
Day 2 --Legs

Squat 8x245 7x275 6x295
Romanian Deadlift 8x225 7x255 6x275
Leg Press 8x290 7x340 6x380
Leg Curl 8x130 7x150 6x180
Leg Extension 8x180 7x200 6x220
Standing Calf Raises 2 Cycles

Meal 1
3 egg whites, glass of milk, banana, half of a bagel with a cheese slice

Meal 2

Meal 3
Postworkout Shake

Meal 4
Fat Free Chili with Turkey and Crackers

Meal 5
PB and J Sandwich with High Protein yogurt

Meal 6
Chicken Breast with asparagus

Legs felt really good. Good intense workout with what seemed like very good recovery between sets (very impressed with this). Weight was down to 170 lbs but may be due to lack of calories and carbs from yesterday. I just wasnt hungry.

I appreciate your input on the diet and encourage more from anyone else. You can always learn new things and improve.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 --Legs

Squat 8x245 7x275 6x295

Meal 1

Meal 2

Meal 3
Postworkout Shake

Meal 4

Meal 5

Meal 6

Legs felt really good. Good intense workout with what seemed like very good recovery between sets (very impressed with this). Weight was down to 170 lbs but may be due to lack of calories and carbs from yesterday. I just wasnt hungry.

I appreciate your input on the diet and encourage more from anyone else. You can always learn new things and improve.
yeah ur gonna need to work on getting more food (fuel) into your body bc its like a engine

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Day 2 --Legs

Squat 8x245 7x275 6x295

Meal 1

Meal 2

Meal 3
Postworkout Shake

Meal 4

Meal 5

Meal 6

I would also recommend taking some good night time slow digesting proteins (Milk/Cottage Cheese/Natty Peanut Butter) Right before bed.

Will help keep ya in an anabolic state while you are sleeping.

let me know if ya have any questions man.

Confucious

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. I am looking to gain as much knowledge as possible and any input is appreciated.

Confucious

Awards
Back and Biceps

Deadlifts 255x8 275x7 295x6
Lat Pulldowns 150x8 160x8 170x6
Bentover Rows 165x9 175x7 180x6
Seated Rows 170x8 180x6 180x6

Barbell Curls 85x10 95x8 100x6
Preacher Curls 70x8 75x6 75x6
DB Isolation Curls 30sx10 35sx8 35sx7
Machine Curls 90x10 100x9 120x6

I honestly cant believe this stuff. It just feels like you can perform your lift, set the bar down and go right back after it. The recovery period amazes me. Sexual drive seems to be a lot higher also (good stuff!).

Diet was good today

Meal 1
3 egg omelet, glass of milk, banana, bowl of cereal

Meal 2
High protein yogurt, Oatmeal

Meal 3
2 Chickens Fajitas with corn

Meal 4
Preworkout Shake

Meal 5
Chicken Parmesean with green beans and Lettuce Salad

Meal 6
Cottage Cheese

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice workout bro, glad to see you are enjoying HyperTEST. Keep up the great work bro!

Confucious

Awards
Shoulders and Triceps

Standing Shoulder Press
Upright Row
Seated Lateral Raises
Pull Ups

Close Grip Bench
Skull Crushers
Tricep Extensions
Rope Pushdown Extensions

Meal 1

Meal 2

Meal 3
Preworkout Shake

Meal 4
Postworkout Shake

Meal 5
Tuna with a tbl of Mayo, apple, carrots

Meal 6
Baked Chicken Breast with a half of cup of spagetti noodles

Meal 7
Cottage Cheese with strawberries

A little less intense on the workout today. Felt a little tired actually, probably because of a late lift yesterday and back at it again today. Still have a heightened sex drive, which is outstanding.

Confucious

Awards
Week 1 in review

Like this product so far. Weight is up a couple pounds to 173. Recovery is probably what I am most impressed with. You can go to the gym, do an intense workout and feel great the rest of the day also. Sometimes you get that intense workout and the rest of the day you are sore and tired, not the case here. I seemed to pretty focused in classes this week also. Like any college student, day dreaming during those boring lessons happens but this week seemed good. Sex drive it way up which is a positive. I have had personal bests on my bench which is up about 10 lbs. and squats are up about the same. No really negative side effects. On Friday, I did seem to have a little more oil on my face than usual but again that doesnt mean its from HyperTest

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome!

I love the "Week 1 in Review."

Very nice idea, and loving that you are enjoying HyperTEST.

Keep up the great work and log bro, very fun to read.

Confucious

Awards
Week 2 Chest Day
I felt a little tried today. I had decent intensity but I was tired probably from quite a bit of work today.

Weight was about 173 today.

Bench Press 215x8, 225x6, 235x5, 185x10, 155x6
DB Incline 70sx8, 75sx7, 80sx7
Decline Press 185x8, 195x6, 205x7
Cable Crossover 60x12, 60x10, 70x8
Weighted Dips w/ DB attached 60x8, 60x8, 65x6

I had a personal best of doing 235x6

Meal 1
3 egg omelet with cheese and turkey, glass of milk, banana

Meal 2
Tuna with a little Mayo, apple, salad

Meal 3
PB and Cottage Cheese

Meal 4
Oatmeal and Preworkout Shake

Meal 5
Postworkout Shake, High protein Yogurt

Meal 6
Cottage Cheese

Confucious

Awards
Legs

Squat 10x225 10x255 8x265 15x135
Romanian Deadlift 8x245 7x265 6x285
Lunges with dumbbells 40sx8 50sx8 55sx8
Leg Extension 8x185 7x205 6x225

Meal 1

Meal 2

Meal 3
Postworkout Shake

Meal 4
Tuna with high protein yogurt

Meal 5
Fish Sandwich, apple, 3 tablespoons of PB

Meal 6
Chef Salad with Chicken and high protein yogurt

Legs felt really good. Good intense workout with what seemed like very good recovery between sets (very impressed with this). Weight was down to 171 lbs.

Ended the day by playing basketball for cardio for the day for about 2 hours

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Basketball is always fun cardio. Everything looks great bro.

Confucious

Awards
Back and Biceps

Deadlifts 265x8 285x7 305x6
Lat Pulldowns 160x8 170x8 175x6
Bentover Rows 170x9 180x7 190x6
Seated Rows 170x8 180x6 180x6

Barbell Curls 90x10 95x8 105x6
Preacher Curls 70x10 80x6 85x6
DB Isolation Curls 35sx10 40sx8 45sx7
Machine Curls 100x10 120x9 130x6

Again, the weights continue to go up and I feel good the next day. Weight is up to about 173

Meal 1

Meal 2

Meal 3
Preworkout Shake

Meal 4
Chicken Breast, apple, asparagus

Meal 5
Lean Beef Hamburger with Corn

Meal 6
Protein Shake

Meal 7
Cottage Cheese

Confucious

Awards
Shoulders and Triceps

Standing Shoulder Press
Upright Row
Arnold Press
Seated Lateral Raises
Pull Ups

Close Grip Bench
Skull Crushers
Tricep Extensions
Rope Pushdown Extensions
Dips

Meal 1

Meal 2

Meal 3
Preworkout Shake

Meal 4
Postworkout Shake

Meal 5
Tuna with a tbl of Mayo, apple, carrots

Meal 6
White Fish baked with a half of cup of spagetti noodles

Meal 7
Cottage Cheese with strawberries

Another week under the belt with no complaints for this product. I can definitely tell that my strength has gone up and I am starting to tell by looks also. I seem extremely focused for longer periods of time also.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome detail man!

Very good work on your diet, looks very solid.

Confucious

Awards
This week for me is gonna be a little different. Its time to shock the muscles and go with very high reps and lots of sets to get a great pump. This week will definitely test how good this product does with recovery from set to set. I am excited for this week a lot. I will also lift 6 days this week for this change.

Confucious

Awards
Chest
High Cable Cross 4x12- drop last set
Bench Press 4x15- drop last set
Incline DB Press 4x12-15- drop last one
Incline DB Flye- 4x20-30 pump sets (rest only 25 seconds, drop weight and do the next set)
Low Cable Cross 4x12- drop the last set
Pec Dec 4x12- drop the last set
Pullovers 3x12
Bench Press 2x12-15

Tough day, my chest was exhausted and totally ripped apart. Good burn on everything and recovery felt ok, not great but above average. Definitely gonna feel this for the next couple of days though. I did seem to pump the last reps out well though during the set which was great to get the blood flowing.

Confucious

Awards
Back
Pre-Exhaust
Pull Ups 3x10
Barbell Rows 3x10
Straight-Arm Pulldown 4x12
Two-Arm Dumbbell Row 4x12-15 (drop set the last set)
Wide-Grip Pulldown 4x12-15 superset with
Reverse Grip Pulldown 4x failure
Seated Rows 4x12 (drop set the last set)
Straight-Arm Pulldown 4x25 (pump set)

Extremely tough back workout. Was definitely hurting after this one. I really liked how I finished sets though with good form and a little extra squeeze on everything.

Confucious

Awards
Legs (A really tough workout)

Leg-Extension 4x15 superset with
Leg Curl 4x15
Squat 4x15 (drop set the last set)
Leg Press 4x15
Leg Extension 5x25 (pump set)
Leg Curl 5x25 (pump set)
Leg-Pres Calf Raise 4x30 (pump set)
Seated Calf Raise 4x30 (pump set)

I usually do not look forward to this day what so ever. The workout is tough with lots of reps and high endurance required. After this workout, I love this product. My legs were just asking for more. A lot of times you have to dig deep for the last few reps but my legs were just giving me what I needed. My endurance was great and I felt really solid. Diet has been great with increased protein. My weight is up to about 174.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I started a P/RR/S routine a couple of weeks ago so I know how tough a shock week can be! So far so good, keep it up!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
VERY nice leg workout man, looked like a killer.

Confucious

Awards
Shoulders

DB Lateral Raise 4x12-15 Tri-set with
DB Front Raise 4x12-15
DB Bent-Over Lateral Raise 4x12-15

Overhead Press 4x12-15 (drop set the last one)
Smith Machine Upright Row 4x12-15 (Drop set the last one)
One-Arm Cable Lateral Raise 4x25 (pump set)
DB Shrugs 5x25 (pump set)
Smith Machine Behind the Back Shrugs 5x25 (pump set)

Shoulders were and still are hurting. Another good day in terms of stamina. Weight is about 173-174. Tomorrow is arm day, really intense workout. Cant wait for this one!

Confucious

Awards
Saturday was a killer arm work out
Pre-Exhaust
Cable Kickback 4x12-15
Weighted Bench Dips 4x12-15 drop set the last set
Overhead DB Extension 4x12-15 drop set the last set
Incline DB Curl 4x12-15 drop set the last set
DB Preacher Curl 4x12-15 drop set the last set
Cable Overhead Extension 4x30 pump set superset with
Standing Cable Curl 4x30 pump set
BB Wrist Curl 4x25 pump set
BB Reverse Wrist Curl 4x25 pump set

My arms were ready to explode about half way through the work out. It was a great workout though. A real test of endurance and I still felt pretty good. Had lots of energy and motivation to go along with HyperTest