USPLABS- piss poor customer service

  1. USPLABS- piss poor customer service


    Ordered some new powerfull and cissus after the release Feb 13. Upon delivery, I was shorted the cissus. Customer service said they were sending it right out. Over a month later and still no order. Just letting you guys know in case you ever want to start a supplement and dont want to wait. Try a different company.


  2. You should'nt have taken this attitude. If you would've PM'd or e-mailed USP they would've compensated you for your trouble. They probably still will, even after the slandering post, they are good peeps. Instead of waiting so long and getting pissed, address the problem with them and things will work out much better for you. I do understand your frustration, just trying to help you out for the future.

  3. No sense in the attitude.Post a more respectful thread in their forum and Im sure they will take care of you.They are a good company and very respecting of their consumers problems.good luck!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   
       


  4. They have like 3 or 4 reps on this board...You could ahve always sent a PM to one of them and not posted a thread like this.

    On another note, who orders straight from the maker anymore?

  5. never had a problem with jacob or his products. I'm not sure why you chose to air this in a forum where it doesn't apply. USP will more than likely over-comepnsate you for your negative experience and I'm sorry you chose such a poor venue to air your complaint.

  6. It's amazing how people are so quick to ***** and complain and play the victim.

    How many times since you talked to them have you called back to find out if wires got crossed or something was wrong? Were you polite?

    And of course, like others mentioned, if you are here on AM, surely you've seen their forum and their reps around. How about a friendly post in their forum asking them to follow up on it for you?

    Of course, these forums are NOT supposed to be used for customer service, and one should work through their official customer service channel for issue resolution if needed. But I don't see why you couldn't have called them back, said you hadn't seen anything, and request a tracking number for the product replacement.
    Last edited by Fireproof; 03-30-2007 at 10:06 AM. Reason: typo
  7. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    ceo@usplabsdirect.com

    sorry that you did not recieve but remind me by e-mail, and we shall both have smiles at the conclusion.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    we shall both have smiles at the conclusion.

    Last time you promised me that you were the only one smiling while I was walking like a stund double for Broke Back Mountain!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Last time you promised me that you were the only one smiling while I was walking like a stund double for Broke Back Mountain!
    Dont lie... your grin was Ear to Ear then!!!!

    Your so good you should catch for Nolan Ryan!!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  10. Nolan Ryan...damn I haven't heard that named mentioned in years. He's probably my favorite pitcher of all time, whatever happened to him and his son?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    Ordered some new powerfull and cissus after the release Feb 13. Upon delivery, I was shorted the cissus. Customer service said they were sending it right out. Over a month later and still no order. Just letting you guys know in case you ever want to start a supplement and dont want to wait. Try a different company.
    I've had GREAT experiences, best of luck. Caution with the negativity though, hard for me to read your post.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  12. For all who dont know me. I am an Chinese medical doctor(Acupuncturist) and herbalist in Miami. I work with body builders and regular people alike. I am not able to stop and make phone calls, so I do my ordering by email.
    Recently I have been trying to email them multiple times with different email addresses, with no response. Why should I have to chase them down by figuring out what there PM's are and calling them multiple times. You guys forget I'm the customer.
    "Fireproof" Before you flame me think about what your patience is with a product that has been paid for and not received.
    I ship herbs to patients all the time. I can ship a bottle of 100 caps first class for about $1.50 that will arrive anywhere in the USA in three days. My original order was Feb 13, they said they would ship the mistake on Feb 27. It will be April this weekend I dont think I have been quick to complain or put any one down.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    Why should I have to chase them down by figuring out what there PM's are and calling them multiple times. You guys forget I'm the customer.
    For future reference, to send a PM, all that it requires is clicking on the person's User Name and clicking Send a Private Message.

  14. bman, thanks for posting you resume. A lot of people here have received excellent service from USPLabs. The CEO has said he'll personally take care of this situation, yet you persist. Yes, you're the customer and you get to vote with your dollars. I don't think that you are going to change the mind of people who've had great results with USP. So what else are you looking for...?

  15. Problem solved email USP. ALso he can not PM as he doesn't have the capability. End of discussion.

  16. e-resumes are the ****.....you couldve come up with something better than that though

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    Problem solved email USP. ALso he can not PM as he doesn't have the capability. End of discussion.

  18. wait, i thought everyone can PM now?

  19. They can.
  20. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    For all who dont know me. I am an Chinese medical doctor(Acupuncturist) and herbalist in Miami. I work with body builders and regular people alike. I am not able to stop and make phone calls, so I do my ordering by email.
    Recently I have been trying to email them multiple times with different email addresses, with no response. Why should I have to chase them down by figuring out what there PM's are and calling them multiple times. You guys forget I'm the customer.
    "Fireproof" Before you flame me think about what your patience is with a product that has been paid for and not received.
    I ship herbs to patients all the time. I can ship a bottle of 100 caps first class for about $1.50 that will arrive anywhere in the USA in three days. My original order was Feb 13, they said they would ship the mistake on Feb 27. It will be April this weekend I dont think I have been quick to complain or put any one down.

    You are the customer. You are correct.

  21. All taken care of.

  22. Another thumbs up for to USP labs for maintaining their air tight integrity.

  23. Why is it that the complaint posts are always longer and more prevalent then the praise/resolution/thank you posts?

  24. people always dwell on the abd and easily forget the good. it' just the way the world works.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You are the customer. You are correct.

    I respect the attitude, patience and professional way you deal with your customers USP...good job guys!

    On the other hand publicly bashing a company is not the way to deal with these issues for future reference bud.....

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    For all who dont know me. I am an Chinese medical doctor(Acupuncturist) and herbalist in Miami. I work with body builders and regular people alike. I am not able to stop and make phone calls, so I do my ordering by email.
    Recently I have been trying to email them multiple times with different email addresses, with no response. Why should I have to chase them down by figuring out what there PM's are and calling them multiple times. You guys forget I'm the customer.
    "Fireproof" Before you flame me think about what your patience is with a product that has been paid for and not received.
    I ship herbs to patients all the time. I can ship a bottle of 100 caps first class for about $1.50 that will arrive anywhere in the USA in three days. My original order was Feb 13, they said they would ship the mistake on Feb 27. It will be April this weekend I dont think I have been quick to complain or put any one down.
    I'm not flaming you. I simply asked a question and offered some advice. Think about it. If you ship products to people all the time, then how would you like them to notify you of a problem? Via a public forum like this? Or by emails and phone calls so you have a chance to make things right?

    Whatever.

    But thanks for singling me out - I like the attention.

  27. that doesnt sond like usp. he is usually on top of things so no worries im sure u'll be taken care of
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. excellent customer service
    By flava in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 05:19 PM
  2. Nutraplanet customer service!
    By unitas27 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 08:53 PM
  3. Designer Supps Customer Service
    By bigtaurus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2004, 08:05 PM
Log in
Log in