Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs - Performance Driven Nutrition
HyperTEST™ Hypertrophic Testosterone Complex™
There is no other hormone in the body that stimulates muscle growth and sex drive like testosterone. HyperTEST™ is the solution to efficiently and naturally spike your testosterone levels to an all time high, for a safe and effective anabolic response. HyperTEST™ is the most comprehensive testosterone boosting complex on the market. Prepare yourself for the ultimate new you: More Lean Mass, Impressive Strength Gains and a More Robust Sex Drive in the bedroom.

You may have seen tribulus products before, but not like this. Other products promise what HyperTEST™ delivers. HyperTEST™ is above and beyond any natural testosterone boosting product on the market. This is because HyperTEST™ uses a three tier system to maximize your results.

First the HyperLH™ Complex uses a full gram of pure Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris to maximize your body’s own production of testosterone. Second, the HyperFT™ Complex allows your body to free testosterone from binding proteins, enabling anabolic properties to stimulate maximum muscle growth and sex drive. Third, HyperTEST™ has a unique Hyper Adaptogenic Complex™ that will help your body cope with stress and help maximize muscle gains after strenuous exercise.

The synergistic combination of these three complexes is guaranteed to turbo charge your testosterone production like never before.

HyperTEST™ Highlights:
• 1000mg of Super Potent Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris
• Powerful Free Testosterone Complex
• Adaptogenic Ingredients for Optimum Body Functions
• Skyrockets Natural Testosterone Levels
• Promotes Improved Body Composition
• Increases Lean Muscle Mass
• Ramps Up Strength Gains in the Gym
• Heightens Sex Drive

HyperLH™ Complex

Maximize testosterone production with HyperLH™ Complex.

The HyperLH™ Complex contains 1000 milligrams of pure Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris yielding ultra active levels of Saponins and Protodioscin. Don't settle for other Tribulus products on the market with small doses and inferior active extracts. When you select HyperTEST™, you can rest assured that you are receiving the highest blend of Tribulus available.

In order for the maximum anabolic response, it is imperative for testosterone production in your body to be at 100%. Unfortunately, as we age, our natural testosterone production declines. Natural testosterone production can also be decreased after using synthetic hormones. Tribulus Terrestris supports healthy hormone profile by boosting testosterone levels via stimulation of the pituitary gland. This stimulation has shown to promote the production and secretion of Leutinizing Hormone (LH), which leads to an increase in testosterone levels. The Tribulus Terrestris plant has an extensive history of use in traditional medicine around the world. It has long been used to treat a variety of conditions such as low energy, depression, impotence, infertility in men and women and to boost vigor and strength. Tribulus Terrestris has an excellent safety record and athletes have experimented with Tribulus Terrestris to boost testosterone levels, to speed fat loss, to enhance strength and overall athletic performance.

HyperFT™ Complex

Free Bound Testosterone to boost anabolism and sex drive.

Unfortunately testosterone is usually bound to carrier proteins in the body, but it cannot be anabolic when bound to these proteins. It must be free to travel into the cell nucleus to turn on the genes necessary for anabolism and muscle growth. The HyperFT™ complex enables your body to free testosterone from binding proteins rapidly, increasing levels of free testosterone in your body. By freeing the testosterone from binding proteins, it is able to elicit anabolic effects, stimulate muscle growth and sex drive. This is achieved with powerful ingredients such as Avena Sativa, Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack) and ZMA™.

The HyperFT™ Complex in HyperTEST™ also contains powerful and natural libido stimulators such as Maca Root, Cnidium Monnieri and Epimedium (HGW). Whether you are looking to heat up the bedroom, keep yourself feeling natural and young or combat libido decline from synthetic hormone use, HyperTEST has the ingredients you need.

Hyper Adaptogenic Complex™

The Hyper Adaptogenic Complex™ helps your body deal with stress and maximize muscle gains.

The Hyper Adaptogenic Complex™ in HyperTEST™ improves the body’s immune, endorcrine (hormone) and nervous systems. Adaptogens rejuvenate tissues throughout the body by helping to create a more anabolic environment. Adaptogens have been shown to shorten recovery time after prolonged workouts to increase attention span, memory and strength. Adaptogens are especially important to muscle recovery after exhaustive exercise and reduce recovery time dramatically. They also stimulate muscle energy production, glycogen synthesis in muscles and liver and muscle protein synthesis. Adaptogens act to restore hypothalamic and peripheral receptor sensitivity to the effects of hormones such as cortisol. In this way, Adaptogens enable the body to mount an appropriate stress response. The Adaptogenic Complex allows the athlete greater performance, increased recovery and a higher anabolic environment crucial to muscle growth. It is time to awaken your body’s own ability to produce testosterone for maximum muscle gains with Axis Labs® HyperTEST™.

HyperTEST™ is undoubtedly the most exciting testosterone boosting supplement ever to hit the market. Demand more from your supplements! Demand Axis Labs® HyperTEST™!
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving %DV*

HyperLH™ Complex 1000mg
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins, 40% Protodioscin), Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (60% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin) †
HyperFT™ Complex 1285mg
Avena Sativa (Standardized Avenacosides A & B), Eurycoma Longifolia (100:1), Urtica Dioica, Maca Root, ZMA™, Epimedium, Chrysin, Cnidium Monnieri, Vitamin B-6, Bioperine™ †
Hyper Adaptogenic Complex™ 475mg
Eleuthero Root, Ashwagandha Root, Rhodiola Rosea (3%) †
*Daily value (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
†Daily value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, silica and gelatin.

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules prior to bed time. For additional benefit, on training days take 2 capsules one prior to workout. For best results, use continuously for a minimum of 8 weeks.

Last edited:
BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
some background info on me first:

I am a college athlete, and a working out freak. Spending 5 days a week in the gym doing different things.

I am 20 years old
6'0"
12% BF...last I checked it could be around 11 now
I have been training intense for 3 years now, but have been liftin on and off before since I was 14. I am looking to do a contest in NY in may if I can get to the stage I want to be at.

product claims:
1. Improves the body’s immune, endorcrine (hormone) and nervous systems.
2. Rejuvenate tissues throughout the body by helping to create a more anabolic environment.
3. Shorten recovery time after prolonged workouts
4. Increase attention span, memory
5. Stimulate muscle energy production, glycogen synthesis in muscles and liver and muscle protein synthesis.
6. Increases Lean Muscle Mass
7. Ramps Up Strength Gains in the Gym
8. Heightens Sex Drive

This log will be run with the following supplements: ON whey protein, HyperTEST by Axis Labs, and multi-vitamin. This will make for a accurate review of the product.

Goals: I am hoping to be able to get intense for my workout again, and gain 4lbs. Overrall strength and feeling of well-being would be great too.

Eating: I try to eat smaller meals 5-7 times a day pending on time, I keep them list and will list them day by day. It is alot of tuna, chicken, turkey, beef, and oatmeal.

Workouts: I tend to switch them up week to week so I will list my days starting tomorrow. I will include sets, weight and reps.

tomorrow will be my first day liftin with it. Will take as directed.

I would like to thank Axis Labs for this oppertunity to test one of there products...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Very nice set up --- looking forward to this one.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Beautiful setup.
Thanks again for doing the log for us bro.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Day2: sorry guys for not updating after my lifting yesterday been busy....but I did legs yesterday and this is my second day on HyperTEST.

Sides Effects: none, zip,

Benefits: Accutally, I feel alot better I feel ready to go motivated something that has been lacking lately. My workouts are more intense.

Weight is still the same. Strength is going up little, prolly because of feeling ready to lift.

I did for my workout leg day...

Squat: 135lbx15, 225x10, 315x5, 355x3 (New PR +1 rep)
Hack Squat: 405x12, 540x6, 580x3 (+10lbs on hack squat machine)
Leg Curls: 110x12, 110x12
Dumbell Lunges: 35lbs dumbells 10 on each leg for 3 sets
Calve Raises: 220x20x3
Leg Press: 600x12, 650x8, 650,x5 540x12
Leg Extensions: 170x12x3

Workout was alot quicker I feel like i wasnt as fatigued and more desire to lift with intensity.

Just a reminder I am on a multi-vitamin, protein, HyperTEST, and a creatine mono @ 5g a day.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Great job man, those lifts are looking solid --- great setup.

Keep up the good work.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
figured i post some of my cutting/gaining muscle diet....
i like to break up my meals and try to eat 7 times a day...all high low fat foods, with a complex carb and veggies twice a day...I have been taking 2 HyperTESTS one hour prior to working out and on none workout days like today...I take 2 in the morning and 2 before bedtime. I have noticed an increase in my libido today...:thumbsup: seems to the best test booster i have used soo far...and i have been on like everything under the sun.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
figured i post some of my cutting/gaining muscle diet....
i like to break up my meals and try to eat 7 times a day...all high low fat foods, with a complex carb and veggies twice a day...I have been taking 2 HyperTESTS one hour prior to working out and on none workout days like today...I take 2 in the morning and 2 before bedtime. I have noticed an increase in my libido today...:thumbsup: seems to the best test booster i have used soo far...and i have been on like everything under the sun.
Ohh boy---we are in for a good ride in this one! Btw, you a big dude man. Nice work!

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Day:3 today I did traps/Tri's
I mainly focus on shuggs and tri push downs

Weight was up a pound today so (+1) 182

Lifts felt great, feel more intense still...
No side effects. Well I felt more hungry which is a positive effect to me.
Libido haha yup its still way up...

For shugs my gym only has 100lb dumbells so I do two sets of 10 with the free weights.
Then i do the exercise love of my life barbell shugs....225x12, 315x10, 375x8, 405x5, (+1 rep)

trap pulldowns: 70x10, 100x8, 100x5, 115x5
Dips:45lbs straped on 20x3

I seem to repond well when I take 2 cap. 130-2hrs before I lift I think he gets me in gear.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice workouts, glad to see your Libido has picked up.

Nice log so far bro.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Nice dips man. wow!

If I am seeing that correctly, you did 3 sets of 20 reps with 45 lbs on waist...if that is so --- that is stellar!

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Nice dips man. wow!

If I am seeing that correctly, you did 3 sets of 20 reps with 45 lbs on waist...if that is so --- that is stellar!
haha yeah i honestly dont think its that bad...but lol ill put my pic of my avatar back up...some times to do..I do three sets of 10 with 25lbs if i am tried of sick...

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Day4:eek:ff due to literally no time...
Day 5:sorry for the lack of posting yesterday guys...it turned out it was going to be a chest/back day yesterday but was unable to get to it so I did it today.

Effects: i can say this enough my rest time is alot less with is critcial to me because I love to get carido results with my lifting it helps me cut back on my abs. Test levels felt up was able to get in the anger mood @ the gym no problem...Libido is up and the girls love it...haha
Also note: the recovery time is being improved soreness is almost very little....guys keep in mind i play football and run track also...this is important to me...other notice I seem to play more focused now on the field.

Side effect: well kinda a little more oily skin not noticable and no breakouts...

Endurance is up a lil' also as 2mins in betweens sets for me is like wow...it usually takes me 5-6 to focus in between sets..

ok lol...now my accutally chest workout/back...

Back: I do back extensions with a 45lbs held by my stomach....for 3 sets @ 20 reps...
I do bent rows: 135x12, 185x8, 225x5, 225x5, 235x3
Machine row: 170x10, 180x8, 205x8, 220x5

Chest: Incline: 135x 10, 185x8, 185x8, 205x5
Decline:135x10, 205x8, 225x8, 235x5
Reg bench:135x10, 185x8, 185x8, 225x5

Pec. dec. 170x10, 180x8, 180x8, 190x5

as for time with the pills I like 2 before I lift around 2hrs prior.

meals stay the same eat, eat, eat, 5-6 times a day...

weight is still 182.6 I gained one pound so far.

Strength is up unquestionably...reps are feeling easier @ the same weight...next week I plan up, weight on my lift maybe do a 5x5 workout.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Day4:eek:ff due to literally no time...
Day 5:sorry for the lack of posting yesterday guys...it turned out it was going to be a chest/back day yesterday but was unable to get to it so I did it today.

Effects: i can say this enough my rest time is alot less with is critcial to me because I love to get carido results with my lifting it helps me cut back on my abs. Test levels felt up was able to get in the anger mood @ the gym no problem...Libido is up and the girls love it...haha
Also note: the recovery time is being improved soreness is almost very little....guys keep in mind i play football and run track also...this is important to me...other notice I seem to play more focused now on the field.

Side effect: well kinda a little more oily skin not noticable and no breakouts...

Endurance is up a lil' also as 2mins in betweens sets for me is like wow...it usually takes me 5-6 to focus in between sets..

ok lol...now my accutally chest workout/back...

Back: I do back extensions with a 45lbs held by my stomach....for 3 sets @ 20 reps...
I do bent rows: 135x12, 185x8, 225x5, 225x5, 235x3
Machine row: 170x10, 180x8, 205x8, 220x5

Chest: Incline: 135x 10, 185x8, 185x8, 205x5
Decline:135x10, 205x8, 225x8, 235x5
Reg bench:135x10, 185x8, 185x8, 225x5

Pec. dec. 170x10, 180x8, 180x8, 190x5

as for time with the pills I like 2 before I lift around 2hrs prior.

meals stay the same eat, eat, eat, 5-6 times a day...

weight is still 182.6 I gained one pound so far.

Strength is up unquestionably...reps are feeling easier @ the same weight...next week I plan up, weight on my lift maybe do a 5x5 workout.

Good stuff my brotha!!

How is that libido these days??

I know that HyperTEST propels mine through the roof.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day6: libido is still thorugh the roof and soo is the strength now...

I had 5 meals today...workout was @ 2pm today so I took 2 pills at 12:30 prior to lifting.

weight was 183. so up a tiny bit again

protein intake is around 300+ grams per day.

Postives are strength and intensity and libido is way p.

Cons: I guess a lil oily but to me thats not a problem, it could be I guess if your breakout prone.
for my workout:

Shugs: 225x12, 225x12, 315x8, 365x5, 405x5
Skull Crushers: 108x12, 118x8,118x8 123x5 (+5lbs on a set)
Shoulder Press Machine: 190x10 205x8, 225x8, 225x5
Seated Row: 270x12, 450x8, 540x8, 630x5 (+10lbs and 2 reps) (I think I will post a video of it when I steated row nest week)
Machine Row: 190x12, 205x8, 220x8, 220x5 (+ one set)
Trap Machine: 70x12, 90x8, 100x8, 100x5

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 7: Off due to home for easter I will liftin and pay the gym @ home the arm and leg they charge.

Libido is still up, no sorness my recovery time has been quicker.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Nice stuff goin on in here man! Great workouts --- looking very solid. I love it!

Enjoy your Easter holiday and keep up the good work.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice log so far bro, very fun to read.

Keep the great work and have a good Easter.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:Off
Day 9:Off
Day 10:Off

I had to take three days off this week due to night jobs and holidays but tomorrow I will get back in gear rest assured.

Side Effects: none still have been dosing 2 pills in the AM and 2 pills prior to bed.

Effects: libido is still sky high, strength, and recovery is up, I feel great just need to hit the weights again.

weight is plus a (+1) 183 so I have been at least gaining some weight/LBM

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Log is lookin' good bro.

The 3 days OFF is understandable for sure.
Looking forward to your workout tomorrow.

Keep up the great work and log bro!

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: whole time to finally lift...lol

still 183(+2)

Diet I ate 5 times today...protein intake is over 300grams/day

Side Effects: none really, more oily, thats about all

Libido is still sky high

Recovery time is little to none considering i have track @ 4pm and lift in the mornings and still feel great.

Strength is going up reps feel light when I lift the same weight as prior to HyperTEST.

Today was Traps/Back

Shugs: 225x2x12, 315x3x8, 405x2x4 (noticable strength and intensity increase)
Bent Rows: 135x10, 185x8, 225x5, 235x5, 245x3
Rowing machine: 190x12, 205x10, 220x8, 220x5
Skull Crushers: 108x12, 118x10, 128x8, 128x5
Back Extensions:45lb weight for 3 sets of 20 reps.
Dips: 45lbsx3x10, 90x2x5

Last edited:
BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 12: Strength is up and says up now doesnt fade through out my workouts....
skin is still oily no breakouts, and the "well-being" feeling is still with me.

Diet: I ate 6 times today small meals, high protein

weight is still 183
feeling more hungry too yay

i deff. have more stanmia now in all aspects of life.....
like football, track, liftin, I dont get wore out so I am feeling better without sleeping a ton.
Noticed I am getting more aggressive (no, not a angry or mean person way). accutally my girlfriend pointed it out but thats a postive to me...It helps me workout better.

Workout today was tri's/bi's
Curls Dumbells: 50lbs 3x10
Pull downs: 180x10x4
trap machine: 100x4
rope pull down:115x3
barbell curls: 118x10x3, 128x8, (+3 reps)
rope machine extension:100x10x2, 115x10x2 (+15lbs)
lat pull down:190x8x3, 160x12x2

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far bro, very fun to read. I love the detail.

Glad to see everything is still going great.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: I am deff. lifting better and getting more explosive @ football/track. HyperTEST is really starting to kick in now.

Sides: none still besides the extra oil.
Effects: Strength is still going up and fatigue is way down.

Diet has been about the same 5 high protein meals 300g/day

Today was off from the gym libido is still high..

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 14: (was thur.)

It was a Squat/legs day

Squat is up to 315x10 from pervious 6 rep (+4)

weight is up (+1) 184.4

i feel good still

squat: 135x20, 225x2x12, 315x10x2
hack squat: 540x3x8
Leg Extension:170x3x10
Calf Rasies: 220x3x20
leg press: 600x3x8
lunges: 35lbs dumbells 20 on each leg two sets

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Day 15, 16: I had work 9hrs each day both were off, I still feel good and need the rest anyways

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 17: traps/bi's

shug: 135x10, 225x310, 315x8, 405x3
Curls: 118x3x10
lat pulldown: 315x3x10
push downs: 170x3x10

stabling strenngth is noticed and feeling movivated still

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
As the month goes on strength should continue to go up. Excellent work so far, keep up the hard work!

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 18: got a bf test today done was 8.4%

Sides: none still

Strength still feeling good holding my gains, stil working out more intense.

Bi's/Traps:

Curls: 118x3x10
Dumbell curls: 50lbsx3x10
Trap machine:
Rope pull down: 115x3x10
rope extension:115x3x10
machine curls:120x3x10
reverse curls:88x3x10
skull crushers:118x3x10

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 20: Still feeling good lifts keep going up. squated 315x3x10 and didnt bother me @ all....

no new sides

libido and health still feels great

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 21,22: logging for both days today....

did legs: on day 21

and day 22 did back/bi's

Weight when up to 185lbs so i am getting bigger on HyperTEST

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 23: contuning to get my workouts focused and done quicker....

Weight is still up and strength and size in being noticed

muscles are looking fuller and bigger

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 24 and 25: Chest on 24th and back/bi's on the 25th

I had a great workout added another 10lbs to my bench sets, didnt get tried my endurance is through the roof with my libido also.

sides: none still

Weight and strength are both up weight is plus 3-4lbs and strength about 15lbs on all exercises

Diet I seem to be eating more with is good postive.

protein is just as high 300grams a day

Chest:
Incline: 135x12, 185x8, 205x8, 205x8
Decline:135x12, 205x8, 225x8, 225x8
reg.:135x12, 205x8, 225x8x2
Fly's: 65lbs dumbells 3 sets of 10
Chest Machine: 190x10x3

Back/bi's:
Seated rows:400x12, 505x8, 600x8,600x8
upright rows:135x12, 165x8x3
bent rows:135x12, 185x8x3
Machine rows:205x10x3
dumbells curls:50x10x3
hammer curls:40x10x3
preacher curls:108x10x3

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 27: Today was Traps/tri's

I have been sick lately but I think the HyperTEST is still working because I am pounding out my workouts still

Recovery, no-fatigue and strength and postives also.

No sides really little bit more hungry and oily

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 28, 29: off feeling weak bc i just got sick...

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 30: off sick still log is officially done now
I will do a summary and post HyperTEST to see what happens off it

Pros: it is a legit test. booster and adds muscle and weight. Increase in Libdo, stamina, intensity
Cons: oily skin about it, could get mad easier

I would recommend this product for anyone looking to booster there test levels or get over a peak in lifting.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Nice log man, looking forward to the review :)

nicolasp888

Awards
nice thread man.. sounds like a good product. i just started taking it today so we'll see what happens