Time To Get SMASHED!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my SMASH container in the mail yesterday, was completley surprised as I didn't recieve an email telling me I was chosen to test this out. Funny, I also was picked to try Dsades new Kwick Karb type of product for during workouts, and then this arrived in the mail. To be fair to both companies, I told Dsade to take me off the list since my container of SMASHED already came and he hadn't shipped out yet. I didn't want to just nab a free product, nor did I want to screw the results from not knowing which product was actually working.

Anyways, Gonna start this Tommorow, so until then I would like to get all your opinions on what feedback you want to hear, like a template you would like to see to make this as usefull as possible. So for the next 30 days, I'm gonna get SMASHED! Thanks again to Axis Labs.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got my SMASH container in the mail yesterday, was completley surprised as I didn't recieve an email telling me I was chosen to test this out. Funny, I also was picked to try Dsades new Kwick Karb type of product for during workouts, and then this arrived in the mail. To be fair to both companies, I told Dsade to take me off the list since my container of SMASHED already came and he hadn't shipped out yet. I didn't want to just nab a free product, nor did I want to screw the results from not knowing which product was actually working.

Anyways, Gonna start this Tommorow, so until then I would like to get all your opinions on what feedback you want to hear, like a template you would like to see to make this as usefull as possible. So for the next 30 days, I'm gonna get SMASHED! Thanks again to Axis Labs.

Well, it is appreciated. I did the tester threads a little differently and it proved to be more difficult.
I will do an easier method next time for sure.

I do appreciate you doing the log for us, thanks again.

I will be following along in the log, let me know if you have any questions about Axis Labs SMASH or anything else.

Looking forward to seeing you SMASH through your workouts!

Thank you.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yeh, ditto to Click --- thanks so much for doing this for us man. We really do appreciate your honesty. Good man!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1: 03/30/07

Weight:
225lb

Workout: Back, Shoulders, Traps
3 exercises per muscle group, 9-12 reps, 30-60 seconds rest. This is how all my workouts are going to be for a while, same structure.

Diet: Well I am trying to gain a little bit a muscle fullness while still maintaing my fat loss efforts. Summer is almost here and I want to look great! But doesn't everybody? My macros are as follows:

3110 Calories
310 grams Carbs (40%)
310 grams Protein (40%)
70 grams Fat (20%)

I don't have a set meal plan ever, I just make sure I eat the right foods and my macros add up up close to my goal.

First Impressions: Drink tasted great, mixed one scoop with 16 oz of water, a little watery for me, but still good. MUCH better than NO-Ass-Explode. It was a pleasant surprise to me that it didn't taste like a bunch of chemicals. I am going to try 12 oz of water next time to see how that tastes, I like my stuff concentrated!

As far as my workout went, I didn't notice much in terms of strength or energy, but it was only the first day. I also was feeling really lazy all day anyways before my workout, so the only motivation I had to get into the gym was because I was going to start taking SMASH. I'll report back on Sunday with my second workout.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nice start! I'll be following :thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Day 1: 03/30/07

Weight:
225lb

Workout: Back, Shoulders, Traps
3 exercises per muscle group, 9-12 reps, 30-60 seconds rest. This is how all my workouts are going to be for a while, same structure.

Diet: Well I am trying to gain a little bit a muscle fullness while still maintaing my fat loss efforts. Summer is almost here and I want to look great! But doesn't everybody? My macros are as follows:

3110 Calories
310 grams Carbs (40%)
310 grams Protein (40%)
70 grams Fat (20%)

I don't have a set meal plan ever, I just make sure I eat the right foods and my macros add up up close to my goal.

First Impressions: Drink tasted great, mixed one scoop with 16 oz of water, a little watery for me, but still good. MUCH better than NO-Ass-Explode. It was a pleasant surprise to me that it didn't taste like a bunch of chemicals. I am going to try 12 oz of water next time to see how that tastes, I like my stuff concentrated!

As far as my workout went, I didn't notice much in terms of strength or energy, but it was only the first day. I also was feeling really lazy all day anyways before my workout, so the only motivation I had to get into the gym was because I was going to start taking SMASH. I'll report back on Sunday with my second workout.
Yeh I prefer the taste a little more concentrated also. Good luck man.

Good to see ya over this way jjohn.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3: 04/01/07

Weight: 225.4lb

Workout: Cheest, Abs/Core, Biceps/Triceps
My plan was to do 3 exercises per muscle group, 9-12 reps, 30-60 seconds rest, but I ended up adding 2 more exercises to each muscle group and 3-4 more sets!

Things I noticed: Did my workout today with much more ease! I don't know if it is the placebo effect, but I wanted to workout longer than ussual. I ended up working out for 1 & 1/2 hours with no problem at all. Everytime I finished a set I wanted to do the next right away. This was very cool because I NEVER workout this long, always feel lazy after about 45 minutes. Hope this is the SMASH working and not just all in my head, but either way I had a great workout!

BTW, much better tasting with 12 oz of water instead of 16, very very good! Wish I could just bottle this up and drink it more than once throughout the day just for the taste alone! SMASH RTD would be an ausome thing to have, hint hint!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

My plan was to do 3 exercises per muscle group, 9-12 reps, 30-60 seconds rest, but I ended up adding 2 more exercises to each muscle group and 3-4 more sets!

Things I noticed: Did my workout today with much more ease! I don't know if it is the placebo effect, but I wanted to workout longer than ussual. I ended up working out for 1 & 1/2 hours with no problem at all. Everytime I finished a set I wanted to do the next right away. This was very cool because I NEVER workout this long, always feel lazy after about 45 minutes. Hope this is the SMASH working and not just all in my head, but either way I had a great workout!

BTW, much better tasting with 12 oz of water instead of 16, very very good! Wish I could just bottle this up and drink it more than once throughout the day just for the taste alone! SMASH RTD would be an ausome thing to have, hint hint!

Awesome workout!!

Yeah I know you mean about the taste, makes always wanting more of it.

Glad to see the SMASH took the "lazy" feeling out of ya. ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

We'll blame the workout on the SMASH, how about that. ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5: 04/03/07

Weight: 222.2lb

Workout: Back, Shoulders, Forarms
Ended up doing 4 exercises, 4 sets, 9-12 reps, with 1 min rest each muscle group. Wanted to go longer but had to go back to work.

Things I noticed: Great workout, pumps were ausome, I mean really ausome. I had lost faith in all these pre-workout pump drinks, this one so far has followed through. My strength is definetly up guys, I was doing bent over barbell rows with 225lbs, I ussually only do 195lbs! I want to run SMASH for at least 2 months, as I know creatine gets better the longer you use it. On a side note, taste was off today, it had a very very weird taste to it, tasted like something I have had before, just can't remember what. Doesn't matter though, workout was ausome!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Day 5: 04/03/07

Weight: 222.2lb

Workout: Back, Shoulders, Forarms
Ended up doing 4 exercises, 4 sets, 9-12 reps, with 1 min rest each muscle group. Wanted to go longer but had to go back to work.

Things I noticed: Great workout, pumps were ausome, I mean really ausome. I had lost faith in all these pre-workout pump drinks, this one so far has followed through. My strength is definetly up guys, I was doing bent over barbell rows with 225lbs, I ussually only do 195lbs! I want to run SMASH for at least 2 months, as I know creatine gets better the longer you use it. On a side note, taste was off today, it had a very very weird taste to it, tasted like something I have had before, just can't remember what. Doesn't matter though, workout was ausome!

I will say this for ya. Taste can be altered to your liking by increasing/decreasing the amt. of water you mix it with. If you like it stronger mix it with less water. If you like it weaker mix it with more water.

Feelin me? ;) Anyways, GL bro. Let us know if ya have any questions.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know, I like it less concentrated, just had an odd scoop this time, I loved it the other times though. Might workout if I have time today, feel like working out.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice log going bro. Been following it everyday.

Glad everything is going well. Keep it up bro!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8: 04/06/07
Weight: 224.8lb

Workout: Legs, Abs
Man I had a great leg workout today! I increased my 12 rep max on squats from 210 to 225, been stuck at the 210 mark for a very long time. I ended up doing 10 sets of squats because they were feeling so good. I ussually hate doing legs, especially lunges and squats but today was different, a completely different feeling during each rep, very cool! I also did deadlifts, standing claf raises and quad extensions. Let me tell you, I ussually get a burn from quad extentions anyways, but today was unbearable! Around rep 8 I was in so much pain that it felt like my quad was going to explode, that was an extreme pump! So far so good.

Things I noticed: Well besides the ausome workout, I also noticed that I am getting more pumped and sore during a workout, but not getting as sore after. I am recovering faster which is good, and I can still walk after doing legs! Is this stuff supposed to stop lactic acid from building up? Wondering if I should workout a little harder since I am not getting as sore anymore?

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Day 8: 04/06/07
Weight: 224.8lb

Workout: Legs, Abs
Man I had a great leg workout today! I increased my 12 rep max on squats from 210 to 225, been stuck at the 210 mark for a very long time. I ended up doing 10 sets of squats because they were feeling so good. I ussually hate doing legs, especially lunges and squats but today was different, a completely different feeling during each rep, very cool! I also did deadlifts, standing claf raises and quad extensions. Let me tell you, I ussually get a burn from quad extentions anyways, but today was unbearable! Around rep 8 I was in so much pain that it felt like my quad was going to explode, that was an extreme pump! So far so good.

Things I noticed: Well besides the ausome workout, I also noticed that I am getting more pumped and sore during a workout, but not getting as sore after. I am recovering faster which is good, and I can still walk after doing legs! Is this stuff supposed to stop lactic acid from building up? Wondering if I should workout a little harder since I am not getting as sore anymore?

Go for it bro, try pushing yourself as hard as you can without overtraining. I know there is only a fine line in doing so, but test out the waters and see what happens for you :head:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I go until I know I can't anymore. Unless I am in a hurry to get somewhere after my workout.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I go until I know I can't anymore. Unless I am in a hurry to get somewhere after my workout.
Lol which is always my case lol. My workouts are my break during this exam study time, so I got it all timed. I can't wait until the summer when I can workout and do nice long cooldowns and just have a more relaxed workout.

And TheMyth I've always done 1 scoop/16 oz because I found I just couldn't get it to mix right with less, and the taste is pretty decent. Tomorrow I'll try with 12oz and a reaaallly good mix, see how it goes.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol which is always my case lol. My workouts are my break during this exam study time, so I got it all timed. I can't wait until the summer when I can workout and do nice long cooldowns and just have a more relaxed workout.

And TheMyth I've always done 1 scoop/16 oz because I found I just couldn't get it to mix right with less, and the taste is pretty decent. Tomorrow I'll try with 12oz and a reaaallly good mix, see how it goes.
Agreed, I always use the 16oz as instructed on the label. Seems to be the best in every aspect that way for me.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day11: 04/09/07
Weight: 226.4lb

Workout: Chest, Tri's
Man, my chest feels so fricken good! I love these pumps, they are ausome, makes my chest feel and appear harder and bigger than it really is. One of my firends from the gym told me today that I'm looking really good, and that my chest is looking sexier. I havn't seen her week, so it's ausome to hear that I'm "sexier", lol. My girlfriend sees me everyday because I live with her, and even she said that my muscles are looking fuller.

Things I noticed: Ok, is it the CEE or something else in this that is causing me to have the squirts? I don't care, not a big problem, but just something I noticed since taking this. Also, my sex drive is up, I didn't know SMASH raised testosterone, or is it just a coincidence?

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
One of my firends from the gym told me today that I'm looking really good, and that my chest is looking sexier. I havn't seen her week, so it's ausome to hear that I'm "sexier", lol. My girlfriend sees me everyday because I live with her, and even she said that my muscles are looking fuller.
haha thats awesome bro!

Things I noticed: Ok, is it the CEE or something else in this that is causing me to have the squirts? I don't care, not a big problem, but just something I noticed since taking this. Also, my sex drive is up, I didn't know SMASH raised testosterone, or is it just a coincidence?
It could be the CEE. Some people have reported getting the squirts after using CEE so I'd bet its that. As far as the increased testosterone, I'm sure its just a coincidence, although the higher test levels could make for some nice muscle building :woohoo: lol

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
blackjack is no longer with Axis Labs, he is now with Anabolic Innovations....

The squirts is most likely from the CEE, many CEE users have reported getting the squirts while on it. Some don't, some do.

I am very sure it is a coincidence on the testosterone question. hehe

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that you are seeing noticable difference in the fullness of your muscles.

Keep up the great work bro!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day14: 04/12/07
Weight: 227.8lb

Workout: Back, Abs, Shoulders
Workout was great as ussual, I am always wanting to workout now, feels great about 30-40 minutes after taking SMASH. I dead lifted 300lbs 6 times today, which is a new record for me! After wards I hot up some bent over rows, pull ups, rear delts, front delts, lateral delts, and shrugs. Only did 3 sets of weighted crunches with the 45lb, didn't have time for more.

Things I noticed:Squirts are still coming, I think it may be the citruline malate, been reading others having to run to the bathroom after having it. Everything else is A-OK. Whats cool is that i am not holding any water like I ussually do from creatine products, yet I am slowly making gains! So I am thinking increased glycogen on my muscles, and more muscle mass! BF is down, as I am looking denser. Be back Saturday with another update, or maybe tomorrow if I feel like working out!:head:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you are enjoying SMASH. Keep up the great log bro, very good read.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 19: 04/17/07
Weight: 223.9lb

Workout: Chest, Tris, Forarms
Still going strong here, and my workouts feel better than ever, I think all the creatine and CM have built up in my body, making my sets much easier. I had to take a few days off from the gym because I pinched a nerve, but I am back now and the pinched nerve is all gone. I added another 10 pounds to my bench though, up to 245 now repping it 9 times, not the greatest but its great for me! When I was doing triceps this morning I had the most painful pump ever while doing skull crushers, ouch! I could have probably done 3-4 more reps but I could not take the pain anymore, arms felt like they were going to explode, no joke.

Things I noticed: Extreme pumps are kicking in, and my muscle endurance and strength continues to get better, I think I have reached peak saturation levels. Whats funny is that I thought I would be having more squirts the longer I was on it, but it seems the last few days they have died down alot! So nice to not have a burning assh0le anymore!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20: 04/18/07
Weight: 222.6lb

Workout:
Just did my morning cardio, empty stomach (except for the SMASH). My endurance for cardio seems to be up as well. Didn't think this would help much during cardio sessions, but it has. It's nothing major like when you take ephedrine, but you muscle will feel like they can go a little harder. I have been using the stairclimer for the last few weeks and so afterwards my legs are PUMPED! I think you guys should add in some cordyceps to the mix, that would make it a pumped up version of SMASH! I was gonna stack Poseidon with SMASH for the last few days of my log to see how well they work together, if thats alright with you guys at AXIS Labs. If you guys need a tester to log an extended SMASH run, I would be more than welcome to log this stuff to see the long term effects of using it past 1 month;) :thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established

Workout:
Just did my morning cardio, empty stomach (except for the SMASH). My endurance for cardio seems to be up as well. Didn't think this would help much during cardio sessions, but it has. It's nothing major like when you take ephedrine, but you muscle will feel like they can go a little harder. I have been using the stairclimer for the last few weeks and so afterwards my legs are PUMPED! I think you guys should add in some cordyceps to the mix, that would make it a pumped up version of SMASH! I was gonna stack Poseidon with SMASH for the last few days of my log to see how well they work together, if thats alright with you guys at AXIS Labs. If you guys need a tester to log an extended SMASH run, I would be more than welcome to log this stuff to see the long term effects of using it past 1 month;) :thumbsup:
Poseidon and Smash make an AMAZING preworkout cocktail. I had one of the best workouts I can remember with this combo. :thumbsup:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

Workout:
Poseidon and Smash make an AMAZING preworkout cocktail. I had one of the best workouts I can remember with this combo.

Hats off to Axis Labs for a great product! :thumbsup:

Workin

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Poseidon and Smash make an AMAZING preworkout cocktail. I had one of the best workouts I can remember with this combo.

Hats off to Axis Labs for a great product! :thumbsup:

Workin
I am going to hold you to that Workin! I will be trying my Smash Sample with my Poseidon tonight.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I am going to hold you to that Workin! I will be trying my Smash Sample with my Poseidon tonight.
Remember empty stomach...I bet you have good things to report! ;)

Workin

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Remember empty stomach...I bet you have good things to report! ;)

Workin
Oh yeah, I aim for 2 hours after a meal, but yesterday was 3. Anywho, Smash tastes great, and I had the biggest flush I have felt from Poseidon stacked with SMASH, and had quite a bit of a thermogenic effect. I didn't have any chalk or liquid chalk so I actually had a hard time holding the weights because my hands were so sweaty...

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I aim for 2 hours after a meal, but yesterday was 3. Anywho, Smash tastes great, and I had the biggest flush I have felt from Poseidon stacked with SMASH, and had quite a bit of a thermogenic effect. I didn't have any chalk or liquid chalk so I actually had a hard time holding the weights because my hands were so sweaty...
How many servings of Poseidon did you use? Was it a good workout? Pumps? Focus? Obviously the energy was there! SMASH + Poseidon is a POTENT stack to say the least! ;)

Workin

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
How many servings of Poseidon did you use? Was it a good workout? Pumps? Focus? Obviously the energy was there! SMASH + Poseidon is a POTENT stack to say the least! ;)

Workin
Only 1 Scoop of Poseidon. It was a very soild workout. The first half heavier weight with less rest, and by the end of the workout, the biggest pump I noticed was my legs.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see everything going well. I also see you have added Poseidon.... I guess I will let that slide. ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I havn't, I just ordered it and asked if I could take it with my last 5 days of SMASH? I don't mind just doing the SMASH straight for another month, its a great pre-workout drink, the best I have ever had.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No I havn't, I just ordered it and asked if I could take it with my last 5 days of SMASH? I don't mind just doing the SMASH straight for another month, its a great pre-workout drink, the best I have ever had.
I have no problems with you adding it for the last 5 days bro. I was just pullin' your leg bro.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 22: 04/20/07Weight: 219.8lb

Workout: Chest & Tris & Shoulders

My one rep max on bench went up today! I just wanted to try it out and see what I could put up, and I was able to put up 325! Yea, may not be alot for some of you guys on here, but I havn't been up that much since I last took Superdrol, which is insane! I thouht I had to take a prohormone to get up that high but I guess not. I ended up finishing out my 9-12 reps with 255 now, another 10lb increase! Shoulders I started doing with military press, was doing 225 fine for reps, when I decided to push it up a little because I was kinda feeling big headed from the bench max increase. Well that was a dumb idea, as I hurt my shoulder and could not do the rest of my shoulder routine. Felt better later that night, but still kinda sore. Triceps I ended up doing Skull crushers, wighted dips, and pushdowns. My triceps felt like they were going to explode again. It's funny that since taking SMASH, only my triceps have gotten the extremely painful "they are gonna explode" feeling. I get some major pumps elsewhere, but nothing like tris, they get huge after training them!

Things I noticed: Nothing else new here, weight is going down now which is good, but my body is looking fuller and definetly harder. Actually, I have been feeling fuller lately too after taking SMASH, so it's kinda holding back my varacious appetite.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24: 04/22/07
Weight: 219lb

Workout: Legs & Abs
Had one of the best leg workouts in a long time, set out on doing 5 sets of 12 reps for squats and ended up doing 10 sets! My weight also increased on it from 225 up to 235. I just felt refreshed and ready to go again after each rest. Ussually 5 sets is it for my legs. After that I did stiff legged deadlifts and did that for 10 sets but at a rep range of 4-6. Felt really really good on these, except for a low back pump from hell! Didn't like that much, but I pushed though it. For abs I just did some V-Crunches, Nautalis Nitro Ab Crunch, and some Roman Chair.

Things I noticed: Nothing else new that I noticed, everything is going nice and smooth! I am just sad that my SMASH run is almost over :(

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Great log TheMyth! :thumbsup:

Workin

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Workin! Hey what do you eat after your workouts if you workout after 5, just whey protein?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Workin! Hey what do you eat after your workouts if you workout after 5, just whey protein?
If its after 5:00, I have 30-40 grams Whey Protein immediately after workout, and then about an hour after that, a meal consisting of Lean Meat/Salad/Steamed Veggies/Olive oil/Vinegar/Sliced almonds. ;)

Workin

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will have final results up tomorrow. Unless I die from taking SMASH tomorrow, this was an ausome product that truely delivered.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review
Final Weight: 226.9

Ratings

Price: 10- NutraPlanet has it on sale until monday for $23 thats a steal! Even regular price is great at $30.
Taste: 8
Mixability: 9
Sides: 9 (only because of those few days of ****s!)
Effectiveness: 10

Overall Thoughts:
I have got to say it again, and I know I sound like a broken record, but SMASH is by far the best preworkout cocktail I have evr tried. I have tried every N.O. type product there is, even the most "hardcore" like NO-Xplode with 600 mg caffeine per serving. None of them did a thing for me except make me want to throw up, not workout, and **** my brains out the ENTIRE time I used them. SMASH was different, it made me more focused, more energized, and gave me some ausome pumps and strength gains. At times the pumps were almost unbearable! But I got used to it and it felt great. I did have the runs for a few days, but then it just passed just as quickly. Not once did I not want to workout when I took SMASH, in fact it made me want to workout more than ussual, and it made me actually look forward to leg day!

As for body compisition wise, I ended up gaining 1.9 pounds, was hoping to lose weight because I don't like being this heavy (hurts mty archess), but it's ok because I look leaner and fuller than before, and people that know me have noticed it as well. so my guess is that at the very least it held onto my muscle while I lost a some fat, and possibly put on a few pounds of muscle for me. Another thing I liked about this is that there is no post cycle recovery needed. Sure I didn't gain as much as when on the prohormones out there, but for the results I got and the intensity I was able to train at in the gym, it was well worth it. Thank you again Axis Labs for letting me try this out, I liked it so much that I ordered 3 more tubs of it! Keep me in mind for future new products, I would love to test them out, you are now in my small circle of trust for supplement companies that I like ;)

Get it at a great price!>>>>> Smash (30 Servings) By Axis Labs

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Final Review
Final Weight: 226.9

Ratings

Price: 10- NutraPlanet has it on sale until monday for $23 thats a steal! Even regular price is great at $30.
Taste: 8
Mixability: 9
Sides: 9 (only because of those few days of ****s!)
Effectiveness: 10

Overall Thoughts:
I have got to say it again, and I know I sound like a broken record, but SMASH is by far the best preworkout cocktail I have evr tried. I have tried every N.O. type product there is, even the most "hardcore" like NO-Xplode with 600 mg caffeine per serving. None of them did a thing for me except make me want to throw up, not workout, and **** my brains out the ENTIRE time I used them. SMASH was different, it made me more focused, more energized, and gave me some ausome pumps and strength gains. At times the pumps were almost unbearable! But I got used to it and it felt great. I did have the runs for a few days, but then it just passed just as quickly. Not once did I not want to workout when I took SMASH, in fact it made me want to workout more than ussual, and it made me actually look forward to leg day!

As for body compisition wise, I ended up gaining 1.9 pounds, was hoping to lose weight because I don't like being this heavy (hurts mty archess), but it's ok because I look leaner and fuller than before, and people that know me have noticed it as well. so my guess is that at the very least it held onto my muscle while I lost a some fat, and possibly put on a few pounds of muscle for me. Another thing I liked about this is that there is no post cycle recovery needed. Sure I didn't gain as much as when on the prohormones out there, but for the results I got and the intensity I was able to train at in the gym, it was well worth it. Thank you again Axis Labs for letting me try this out, I liked it so much that I ordered 3 more tubs of it! Keep me in mind for future new products, I would love to test them out, you are now in my small circle of trust for supplement companies that I like ;)

Get it at a great price!>>>>> Smash (30 Servings) By Axis Labs
Great review TheMyth! :clap2:

Workin

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Workin, now my Poseidon arrived and I am excited to try that now! Almost done with my weekly meals to post for you to critique!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Workin, now my Poseidon arrived and I am excited to try that now! Almost done with my weekly meals to post for you to critique!
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Poseidon my friend! ;)

Workin

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Injury / Rehab 8
Supplements 12