Time To Get SMASHED!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Great log TheMyth!

Workin

2. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Thanks Workin! Hey what do you eat after your workouts if you workout after 5, just whey protein?
  3. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Thanks Workin! Hey what do you eat after your workouts if you workout after 5, just whey protein?
    If its after 5:00, I have 30-40 grams Whey Protein immediately after workout, and then about an hour after that, a meal consisting of Lean Meat/Salad/Steamed Veggies/Olive oil/Vinegar/Sliced almonds.

Workin
    •   

4. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Your the man! Thanks!
  5. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Your the man! Thanks!
    My pleasure!

Workin
  6. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Will have final results up tomorrow. Unless I die from taking SMASH tomorrow, this was an ausome product that truely delivered.
  7. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Final Review
    Final Weight: 226.9

Ratings

Price: 10- NutraPlanet has it on sale until monday for $23 thats a steal! Even regular price is great at $30.
    Taste: 8
    Mixability: 9
    Sides: 9 (only because of those few days of ****s!)
    Effectiveness: 10

Overall Thoughts:
    I have got to say it again, and I know I sound like a broken record, but SMASH is by far the best preworkout cocktail I have evr tried. I have tried every N.O. type product there is, even the most "hardcore" like NO-Xplode with 600 mg caffeine per serving. None of them did a thing for me except make me want to throw up, not workout, and **** my brains out the ENTIRE time I used them. SMASH was different, it made me more focused, more energized, and gave me some ausome pumps and strength gains. At times the pumps were almost unbearable! But I got used to it and it felt great. I did have the runs for a few days, but then it just passed just as quickly. Not once did I not want to workout when I took SMASH, in fact it made me want to workout more than ussual, and it made me actually look forward to leg day!

As for body compisition wise, I ended up gaining 1.9 pounds, was hoping to lose weight because I don't like being this heavy (hurts mty archess), but it's ok because I look leaner and fuller than before, and people that know me have noticed it as well. so my guess is that at the very least it held onto my muscle while I lost a some fat, and possibly put on a few pounds of muscle for me. Another thing I liked about this is that there is no post cycle recovery needed. Sure I didn't gain as much as when on the prohormones out there, but for the results I got and the intensity I was able to train at in the gym, it was well worth it. Thank you again Axis Labs for letting me try this out, I liked it so much that I ordered 3 more tubs of it! Keep me in mind for future new products, I would love to test them out, you are now in my small circle of trust for supplement companies that I like

Get it at a great price!>>>>> Smash (30 Servings) By Axis Labs
  8. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Final Review
    Final Weight: 226.9

Ratings

Price: 10- NutraPlanet has it on sale until monday for $23 thats a steal! Even regular price is great at $30.
    Taste: 8
    Mixability: 9
    Sides: 9 (only because of those few days of ****s!)
    Effectiveness: 10

Overall Thoughts:
    I have got to say it again, and I know I sound like a broken record, but SMASH is by far the best preworkout cocktail I have evr tried. I have tried every N.O. type product there is, even the most "hardcore" like NO-Xplode with 600 mg caffeine per serving. None of them did a thing for me except make me want to throw up, not workout, and **** my brains out the ENTIRE time I used them. SMASH was different, it made me more focused, more energized, and gave me some ausome pumps and strength gains. At times the pumps were almost unbearable! But I got used to it and it felt great. I did have the runs for a few days, but then it just passed just as quickly. Not once did I not want to workout when I took SMASH, in fact it made me want to workout more than ussual, and it made me actually look forward to leg day!

As for body compisition wise, I ended up gaining 1.9 pounds, was hoping to lose weight because I don't like being this heavy (hurts mty archess), but it's ok because I look leaner and fuller than before, and people that know me have noticed it as well. so my guess is that at the very least it held onto my muscle while I lost a some fat, and possibly put on a few pounds of muscle for me. Another thing I liked about this is that there is no post cycle recovery needed. Sure I didn't gain as much as when on the prohormones out there, but for the results I got and the intensity I was able to train at in the gym, it was well worth it. Thank you again Axis Labs for letting me try this out, I liked it so much that I ordered 3 more tubs of it! Keep me in mind for future new products, I would love to test them out, you are now in my small circle of trust for supplement companies that I like

Get it at a great price!>>>>> Smash (30 Servings) By Axis Labs
    Great review TheMyth!

Workin
  9. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Thanks Workin, now my Poseidon arrived and I am excited to try that now! Almost done with my weekly meals to post for you to critique!
  10. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Thanks Workin, now my Poseidon arrived and I am excited to try that now! Almost done with my weekly meals to post for you to critique!
    Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Poseidon my friend!

Workin
  11. Axis Labs Rep

Awesome final review and log man, thanks a bunch for the feedback and glad you were happy with the Smash! The Blue Raspberry flavor is out now and I'm sure people will like it as much as the atomic punch flavor.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 07:37 PM
  2. Is your body run down? Well, it is time to get Replenished!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 02:18 PM
  3. Time to get to the good stuff
    By axekick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 10:15 AM
  4. Time to get busy.....Before Pic with Contest Log
    By mrallnatural in forum Pics
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 06:07 PM
  5. Time to get cut up