Buff Gets DICED with LEVIATHAN

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Hey Whats up everyone!!! It time for Log/Story time with Buffhunk29!! So sit back settle in and get ready for a smooth rolling interesting log that everyone will enjoy reading!

I am going to be logging Leviathan for PALO ALTO LABS!!

As most of you know I just got done competing on March 10th, if you haven’t seen my pics well http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/61450-show-pics-buffhunk29.html now you can!
I am currently preparing for a photo shoot on April 14th! I am trying to drop that rebound weight that I put on after my show haha freaking cheesecake factory!!!! I should sue them for making me retain water! Anyways so I wanted to see how well Leviathan would help me trim up and harden before I go under the lights and get some pics snapped!!
This is my short term goal for Leviathan, pretty tough job but I have faith that its up the task!

For my long term goal I will be running 2 bottles, I am going to be very very lean bulking for the next about 4-4 ½ months!!! I am preparing to get back on stage in November of this year so I am trying to pack on as much size as possible while avoiding any significant fat gain! This is where Leviathan comes in to play!! I want to see how well it will help me stay in the Lean Zone and while packing on slabs of muscle!

Enough with the boring stuff now on with the results!!

I would like to thank Dave for this opportunity to Log this product!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Buff great intro..haha....im sure you'll have great results with Leviathan....good luck man..Ill keep an eye on the log for sure,
john

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh you know I'm subscribed! I've been eyeing this stuff; I can't wait to see how you like it.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for joining me guys!!!

rpen Dude you looked sick in your pic bro!!!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for joining me guys!!!

rpen Dude you looked sick in your pic bro!!!
Thanks bro, I'm trying to see if I can get the full sized pics up somewhere, but I gotta resize em.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
DAY 1!

Ok guys I received a nice package in the mail today and brought it in side and with out hesitation ripped it open and came Leviathan almost floating into my hand!!
I must say I am very impressed with the packaging and the labels they are nice and shiny and have this awesome sheen to them! Very nice job on them! Plus the pills look cool too, Black and Blue kinda says yeah I am here to beat that Bodyfat up!

I immediately opened the bottle and threw down 1 pill!

About 20-25 mins later I ate a 2 cups of lettuce plain and 6 oz of chicken. Then about 20 min after that I am walking around Wal-Mart and I feel my fingers going numb!! Look down at my fingers and they look like a corpse’s hands. Very pale and white and numb, also I was getting none stop chills, but the room I was in was kinda chilly. Weird but I was not worried I was too busy RUNNING and grabbing all my food for the next couple days! The amount of energy I had was ridiculous, NO JOKE!!! And I don’t react to stims very well I took rev xp sample pack and fell asleep! So this is something I am very interested in seeing if this continues!!

Second dose was around 5:00 P.M. pre-workout! Got to the gym about 5:30!! And Just felt like I wanted to rip off someone’s head!! I was so into my workout I didn’t even really notice anyone else in the gym with me. People probably thought I was being a **** but I just had this boost of intensity and energy I couldn’t help myself I loved it!!!

None of the weird numbness or chills were there while I was in the gym! It is now 5 till 11 P.M. and I am still bustling with energy! I hope this continues!

The energy is nice and clean too, I am not shaky or feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest and run off! it’s a nice clean steady energy!!

Cardio tomorrow morning I am excited to see how this goes! Till then I will try and fall asleep!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1!

Ok guys I received a nice package in the mail today and brought it in side and with out hesitation ripped it open and came Leviathan almost floating into my hand!!
I must say I am very impressed with the packaging and the labels they are nice and shiny and have this awesome sheen to them! Very nice job on them! Plus the pills look cool too, Black and Blue kinda says yeah I am here to beat that Bodyfat up!

I immediately opened the bottle and threw down 1 pill!

About 20-25 mins later I ate a 2 cups of lettuce plain and 6 oz of chicken. Then about 20 min after that I am walking around Wal-Mart and I feel my fingers going numb!! Look down at my fingers and they look like a corpse’s hands. Very pale and white and numb, also I was getting none stop chills, but the room I was in was kinda chilly. Weird but I was not worried I was too busy RUNNING and grabbing all my food for the next couple days! The amount of energy I had was ridiculous, NO JOKE!!! And I don’t react to stims very well I took rev xp sample pack and fell asleep! So this is something I am very interested in seeing if this continues!!

Second dose was around 5:00 P.M. pre-workout! Got to the gym about 5:30!! And Just felt like I wanted to rip off someone’s head!! I was so into my workout I didn’t even really notice anyone else in the gym with me. People probably thought I was being a **** but I just had this boost of intensity and energy I couldn’t help myself I loved it!!!

None of the weird numbness or chills were there while I was in the gym! It is now 5 till 11 P.M. and I am still bustling with energy! I hope this continues!

The energy is nice and clean too, I am not shaky or feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest and run off! it’s a nice clean steady energy!!

Cardio tomorrow morning I am excited to see how this goes! Till then I will try and fall asleep!

Buff sounds awesome....glad the first day went well....interested to see how you feel on a full dose.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I am too believe dat HAHA!

:bruce3: +:dance: = Buff on full dose of LEVIATHAN!!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Glad you like the clean energy! Love the visual ^^ lol

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 2!!!!
Day 2 started out normal woke up tired and hating my life cause I have to continue to do cardio still 3 weeks after my show. (Thinks to self) “why did the photo shoot get scheduled for 5 weeks after the show?” (End thinking). Anyways I then remembered that I had these little black and blue goodies in my bag.

This is me in the morning pre and post Leviathan:
Pre-:yawn:Leviathan/ Post Leviathan :head:

Me doing Cardio :bruce3: haha

I took my first dose empty stomach around 7:00. Still on tapering up at 1 pill 2 times a day. Hit the cardio for 40 min! Seriously quickest session ever had!! I found myself putting on an AIR GUITAR Concert! HAHA hope no one was looking in the window! I had a tone of energy and just an overall feeling of happiness!! DOING CARDIO? YES!!! I cannot explain it either!!
Next Dose was around 3:00, and then I sat and waited to eat my 3:30 meal watching Full House haha! I then experienced the chills again that I had the day before hmmm… its kinda cool actually it goes away with in 20 min or so. Just thought I would note that.
TRAINING SESSION!! I went to the gym around 7:00, that’s late for me I go around 5 most times. I had a lot of work to do though and just felt like testing the Leviathan out to see how it was 4 hours later. It passed the test!! I was literally running in the gym! I am doing Milos Sarcev Hardcore training which consists of 2 rotations of giant sets; I have modified it to fit my certain needs but still using the general idea. So you are constantly moving and going form one room to the other. Well I was running from room to room! This stuff is no joke!! Sweating like a greased pig haha!
After the gym came home to eat and lay around like a bum!! Leviathan does not crash I thought after a busy day like that I would crash nope!!

Overall great experiences so far on Leviathan, love this clean energy man it’s the best!!
Cannot wait to up the dose!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Please keep the reports coming! I likey what I am seeing!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
very curios about this

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 3! Saturday the 31t
What up boys?! Alright right down to it today!
Today I had a nice little evening planned with a lovely lady! BUT some things went down and I was stag for the night! Oh well win some lose some, it was all me though I am so Freaking focused on getting back in shape for this shoot and more importantly focused on bring a new package to the stage in the fall that I don’t have time right now for any hold backs! I had fun anyways gathered some boys and my parents went along and we all saw Blades of Glory, which by the way was FREAKING hilarious!!!
Ok enough about my evening on to LEVIATHAN! Ok so I woke and took my first dose still only 1 pill 2 times a day that all changes tomorrow!! So about 20 min later I eat a bigger breakfast because I had to train early cause I was going out for the night! After I ate I hung out for about half and hour then went to crush some chest!!
When I got in there I saw a couple of older guys who I knew were just going to stare at me the whole time so I just cranked up some new “haste the day” and went to work! The intensity was great and to be honest I was pretty wired for a morning work out! Ripped through my chest in about 40 min, then it was off to eat and get pimped out for the evening! But wait!!! While driving home I had this second surge of energy rush through my body, this is no exaggeration I literally was screaming along with my music and driving like a mad man!! I don’t know where that came from but I loved it and hope it continues!! Haha
Ok on to my second dose nothing to crazy about this one, just a continual clean energy flow!
Tomorrow is the day when we step up the dose!! Look out!!!

Side not I am looking a little leaner, I don’t know I think this rebound water weight is finally starting to come off!! But looking leaner we will see how this pans out.
2 weeks from today till the SHOOT!!!

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
It must just be the fact that I am only 6 days out from a show now. I took 4 caps of Man Scorch this mourning just before 7am and that gives me a little energy. Then around 11am I took two Leviathan and really didn't notice the energy.....:think: Ummm....I will try another sample after I am actually feeling human!:head:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAHA true could be!! Good Luck at your show!

HAHA I dont know about you but i would try 2 caps in the morning before my last cardio session haha!!!!

:fool2:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hummm.... I dont know about this LEVIATHAN Dave. If I end up not watching UFC and just watching Blossom, I might be through. :toofunny:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Its true Leviathan make me want to relive the late 80' early
90's I dont know what it is? HAHAHAHA:think:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAHAH at Rpen!!! :icon_lol: thats me and Rpen haha

Day 4!!! Sunday April 1,2007

AWWW YEAH BABY Lets get it started!!

Palm Sunday! Well being that my Dad is a preacher I attend church pretty much every week, well I took my first dose before arriving at church 9:00( I was supposed to start with 2 caps 2 times a day but forgot the first dose so I just had 1 cap). About 10 min in to the service I had this nice little buzz going!! Definitely from Leviathan because I had nothing else in me that could have done that! So then I start to feel some sweat build up and get a nice warm feeling all over!! This is good stuff!!
I took my next dose around 2:30 this one I dose 2 caps!! WOW!!! I went down to hit up some cardio BOY LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!!! This was by far the most intense cardio session I have ever had!! Remember I am still in kind of a contest mode for the photo shoot. I was on the treadmill at a 3 incline nothing to crazy, and I was doing HIIT style! Let me just say 36 min 500 CALS burnt!!!! Man I was screaming and yelling motivation to myself and sing along with my music :head: and just going bonkers :woohoo: !! I was sweating something fierce also! Unbelievable cardio session !!

Side Notes: Still leaning out more which like I said before is a lot of water loss but still nice to see! Also really really tight, all my muscles are nice and full and a lot tighter! Excited to see what this stuff can do when it’s kicked into high gear!! Nothing else to note, no weird effects today!

Tomorrow I bump up the cardio a little bit more hope to be burning somewhere around 1000 cals from cardio alone!! This is cool because I am taking in enough to spare my muscle from the deficit!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
HAHAH at Rpen!!! :icon_lol: thats me and Rpen haha

Day 4!!! Sunday April 1,2007

AWWW YEAH BABY Lets get it started!!

Palm Sunday! Well being that my Dad is a preacher I attend church pretty much every week, well I took my first dose before arriving at church 9:00( I was supposed to start with 2 caps 2 times a day but forgot the first dose so I just had 1 cap). About 10 min in to the service I had this nice little buzz going!! Definitely from Leviathan because I had nothing else in me that could have done that! So then I start to feel some sweat build up and get a nice warm feeling all over!! This is good stuff!!
I took my next dose around 2:30 this one I dose 2 caps!! WOW!!! I went down to hit up some cardio BOY LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!!! This was by far the most intense cardio session I have ever had!! Remember I am still in kind of a contest mode for the photo shoot. I was on the treadmill at a 3 incline nothing to crazy, and I was doing HIIT style! Let me just say 36 min 500 CALS burnt!!!! Man I was screaming and yelling motivation to myself and sing along with my music :head: and just going bonkers :woohoo: !! I was sweating something fierce also! Unbelievable cardio session !!

Side Notes: Still leaning out more which like I said before is a lot of water loss but still nice to see! Also really really tight, all my muscles are nice and full and a lot tighter! Excited to see what this stuff can do when it’s kicked into high gear!! Nothing else to note, no weird effects today!

Tomorrow I bump up the cardio a little bit more hope to be burning somewhere around 1000 cals from cardio alone!! This is cool because I am taking in enough to spare my muscle from the deficit!
Buff sounds like your having great results already!!...Damn you got me pumped for ya to up your dose..lol...Keep it up..great log so far...detailed and entertaining..:dance:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Update on days 5-8 coming!!! I have them in word just not converted yet!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 5! Mon April 2nd

Full Dose today Baby!! :bruce3:

Alright guys my first dose was 2 caps before cardio! And yes once again I burnt up 500 cals in 30 min!!! These cardio session feel like I get on and then right back off again! Love how quick they go by! Intensity was also very very high during the 30 min its non stop balls to the wall cardio! And I love it! Wish I had this when I was prepping for my last show! I would have liked the 5 AM stair climbing sessions!

All through the day I still have constant clean energy! I even tried to take a nap and it wasn’t happening haha!

As far as my second dose I got an unexpected package in the mail today from Applied and it was a new product they needed tested, and they requested that no other stims be taken with it. So I had no second dose today, I am working on a way to sneak it in though!!

Side notes!
Getting tighter that’s for sure! Also still notice great energy, libido is up a little, chills that I was having are still coming and going but they aren’t bad I kinda like them!!! Dropping some more water too!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Looks like this stuff is giving you nice energy, but how's the libido.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
libido is up pretty nice now, but nothing out of this world

I am not chasing women around haha :duel: GOT YA GIRL hahah had to do that!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
libido is up pretty nice now, but nothing out of this world

I am not chasing women around haha :duel: GOT YA GIRL hahah had to do that!!
lol...hmmmm...maybe a bottle of paravol stacked with the leviathan!..a few guys have tried it and loved it...im going to do it soon..Ill let ya know!:woohoo:

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
so do you think the Leviathan is helping you drop water too?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did you happen to notice an excessive salivation reaction to Leviathan? For me (and at least one other person), I felt the type of salivation that you get prior to throwing up (I did not feel sick to my stomach). That lasted for several hours.

Did you notice that, or was this the result of my stupidity in brazenly ignoring the "start with one cap" warning - and taking two from the outset?

Regardless, this is one product that I could feel the cause/effect!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Did you happen to notice an excessive salivation reaction to Leviathan? For me (and at least one other person), I felt the type of salivation that you get prior to throwing up (I did not feel sick to my stomach). That lasted for several hours.

Did you notice that, or was this the result of my stupidity in brazenly ignoring the "start with one cap" warning - and taking two from the outset?

Regardless, this is one product that I could feel the cause/effect!
The high dose might be the culprit. If you have never had yohimbine hcl before, your body can react in a number of ways to it (typically nothing negative though). This is why we recommend 1 cap to start... :tisk tisk tisk.... lol

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Beau i didnt notice that effect! But the what i call Dead fingers (numbing and whiting at the tips) is from the yohimbine, but once you get used to it and get it going through your body it goes away!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 6-9!!

Alright guys! I am back with a big update! I wanted to wait a few days between posts and kind of forget about it to make sure I was over a placebo effect if there was any. It may be an unorthodox way of keeping a log but I thought I would try it!

To start off let me say that there was no placebo effect to what I was feeling everything since the beginning has been spot on!! This products keeps kicking time and time again.
Still burning through my cardio sessions with ease 500 cals at a pop, SWEATING my BIZALLS OFF which is a good sign!

I am still testing the new beta project for Applied so I am only doing 2 caps in the morning of Leviathan and its still rockin! Once the beta testing is done I will kick it up to 2 caps 2 times a day!:bruce3:

Side notes thus far:
First thing is how much I am leaning out noticeable after about 7 days! Energy is still great and CLEAN with no crash, and when its time to sleep I sleep!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The high dose might be the culprit. If you have never had yohimbine hcl before, your body can react in a number of ways to it (typically nothing negative though). This is why we recommend 1 cap to start... :tisk tisk tisk.... lol

Thanks Dave - BTW - I am very impressed with Leviathan. My comments were just curiosity based - but not complaints.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Beau you still notice these effects?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Beau you still notice these effects?
I need to confess.....

I only had the 4 capsule sample pack to use (so far). After the first dose I was swallowing saliva the way same you do just before your stomach reverses flow and begins to "backwash" through your mouth - although I never felt any stomach discomfort. But that first dose was two pills, on top of Thyrogen-X and after a few cups of coffee. Smart? I'll let you decide.

The other doses were I cap (you know - just like they recommend). Neither of these doses resulted in a repeat performance of slobber-fest 2007.

I plan on buying Leviathan in the future.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I need to confess.....

I only had the 4 capsule sample pack to use (so far). After the first dose I was swallowing saliva the way same you do just before your stomach reverses flow and begins to "backwash" through your mouth - although I never felt any stomach discomfort. But that first dose was two pills, on top of Thyrogen-X and after a few cups of coffee. Smart? I'll let you decide.

The other doses were I cap (you know - just like they recommend). Neither of these doses resulted in a repeat performance of slobber-fest 2007.

I plan on buying Leviathan in the future.
thanks for the honest feedback beau, and thanks for the support!!...cant wait to hear how a full bottle works for you when you start..
john

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 10 and 11!!

Not nothing really exciting happened these 2 days except more great energy and I am still tightening up and getting leaner!! I am starting to really notice the leaning out effects!! I think it’s a lot of the water like I saod before but I know some BF has gone By By as well!!

Catch myself still watching weird tv programs! Step By Step has become a big favorite! I might need to seek out counsel for this problem! I don’t want to link this to the LEIVATHAN but you never know! HAHAHA

I have noticed that on a few days where I increased my carbs I thought I would wake up a little bloated and soft, not the case! Hard and dry! Very good still sweating my BALLS off while doing cardio which is a huge plus!!

All in all after 11 days of use here is a short review:
Strong constant CLEAN energy
Leaning has begun to really take place
The effects of Yohimbine are gone now I am used to the high dosage
Libido is up but nothing that makes me hump trees or bystanders
Still going strong after 11 days! :woohoo: :woohoo:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAHA LANBANE!!! You have to watch out for those sometimes they just fall out on me and i dont even know it!

Its really embarrassing when they roll out of your pant leg walking through a mall!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 12-13!

Ok guys back again!!

Day 12 was a pretty freaking sweet day! I finally decided how to get a full dose in while beta testing the new supp for Applied!
AND WOW!!! Glad I figured out how to maneuver my dosing schedules to fit it in because full dose rocks! I took my first dose at 7:00 AM Rocked out a cardio session burnt a quick 400 cals in 25 min!! Doing HITT Cardio for all my sessions. Still great energy though out the day until my next dose which came at 2:00 PM!! I hit the gym at 5 and I still had sweet energy for a Big Arm training and another HIIT cardio!
Still can tell body temp is raised nice warm feeling and sweating a lot! :head:
Still leaning out very nicely from post contest weight gain haha dumb me wanting to eat everything in sight after 25 weeks of diet! NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN!

Day 13 Is going well also pretty much the same routine as yesterday!
I did notice that after I got out of the shower I was really blotchy red it wasn’t from any other than I think the increased yohimbine!!! Man you can really feel/see this stuff working!! :rasp:
I am taking a night off today to recover and rest up but still hitting a cardio session later tonight will post on how that goes!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Well my morning HIIT is on the Elliptical for 25 min! What i do is warm-up for 5 min 75% Max, 1 min Max, 2 min 80% Max!
Max is the Max speed i can do for 1 min. :head:

Then my second cardio might not be excatly HIIT but close enough!
Treadmill on a 3 incline walk for 2 min on like 3.5-3.8, then run for 4 min starting at 6.0 then increasing every time by .1 i usually finish around 6.6 then my last one i will shoot up to 7.0!

Pretty intense sessions! But they will be ending soon as soon as this weekend is over and i start OFFSEASON!! :dance:
And my log on Incarnate!!!! TIME TO GET BIG!! BOOOO! HAHA :dance:

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
BuffHunk: Have you used Avants Lipoderm Ultra... if so how would you say Leviathan matches up fatloss wise to it. If you havent used it what fat loss products have you used and where does this one fall in that mix. Thanks great log

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Hey Jsouth Thanks for looking through my log!! Glad you are enjoying it thus far!

I havent used anything from avant labs before, but i have used other fat burners, here is the list:

Venom hyperdrive
Jet Fuel
Methyl Ripped
Tight

All have been left in the dust by LEVIATHAN!! No joke i havent used a fat loss product with this much success in such a little amount of time!

Granted i am really pushing my body to the limit Cardio and diet wise, but i figure with the muscle sparing claims why not test those too! And i seem to be fuller and harder while leaning out!!

I hope this help J any other ? you may have let me know!! :head:

I ma sooo hungry:pizza: HAHA

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Thanks for the input man im trying to loose some weight from my bulk I put on more then I was anticipating so im really lookn at the best thing to loose this gut. Im holding alot in my lower abs and obliques and a lil on my chest. Which areas did you experience the biggest loss