Buff Gets DICED with LEVIATHAN

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.6%

hey BUFF got any updates for us? Its been a while since u last updated just wanted to make sure things were still going great with the leviathan. I got my bottle today along with my free sample which i didnt expect already and im going to start it up tommorrow! Cant wait to feel the effects for myself!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

BUMP for UPDATES....................... .
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Whens that Incarnate making an entrance !???
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.6%

i thought id give you guys an update on my experience with the leviathan as we await the return of buff. Today is going to be my 2nd day of full dosing. Yesterday i took 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and hit the gym about 45 minutes later and had constant energy. It was'nt like the lipo0 6 where i would be shaky and anxious, it was like he said "clean" energy which i like. Took the 2nd dose around 3 and had to work all night and it kept me going no problem, its looking very promising from here!....sorry buff, dont mean to hijack the thread.
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.32%

Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse21 View Post
    i thought id give you guys an update on my experience with the leviathan as we await the return of buff. Today is going to be my 2nd day of full dosing. Yesterday i took 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and hit the gym about 45 minutes later and had constant energy. It was'nt like the lipo0 6 where i would be shaky and anxious, it was like he said "clean" energy which i like. Took the 2nd dose around 3 and had to work all night and it kept me going no problem, its looking very promising from here!....sorry buff, dont mean to hijack the thread.
    powerhouse... lookin good... the response to leviathan has been pretty consistant.. jitter free clean energy. Glad you like it!!

We all are anxiously awaiting the return of Buff
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

where oh where has my little buff gone?
  7. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

HEY EVERYONE!!!! I AM BACK!!!!!!

I will update everyone on where i have been and why in a little bit the log will start back up tomorrow!! WITH INCARNATE ADDED!!!!!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.6%

Updates!!!!!
  9. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Updates Today!!! I Have Been Slammed I Will Update Around Noon!!!!
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

ummmmmmm.....................

IT IS AFTER NOON!
  11. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    I AM BACK and BETTER THAN EVER!!!
    Ok guys yes I have been gone but I am back and kicking!! Here is what I have been up to!

April 14th I had a photo shoot which most of you know. So I decided to take a Much needed week off!! I have not had one in over a year, plus I just went through 25 weeks of EXTEME DIETING CONTEST PREP and 6 More weeks OF DEITING FOR THE PHOTO SHOOT!!! 31 weeks of diet had me going BONKERS!!! as you can imagine!! So my body told me the best thing to do was take the week off and get RECOVERD!!! Which I am glad I took the advise!! PHEWW OK ON TO THE GOOD STUFF!!

During that week off I had time to get everything settled for this upcoming off season! I got my diet and training program from Derek the beast who I will be working with! With all that underway last week.

I started taking the Incarnate last week so I could get it built up in my system so when the time came this week it would start to kick in! Because from previous use of beta A and research I have done it takes about 2 weeks to get built up to where you can start to get the full effects from it!
    Also during my week of I too a week off from Leviathan because I need a break form the stims I have been on so many the past 31 weeks I needed a break! But I started taking it again on Monday!

Also being that I have used beta A I know what to look for and what kind of effect it has on me! That being said I am also taking creatine with Incarnate because Beat A Increases the effectiveness of creatine and to both work synergistically together! I am using Neovar from Applied N! Also using RPM, so my basic supplementation looks like this
    Incarnate
    Leviathan
    Neovar
    IGF-2
    Now Multi
    Bcaaís
    Poseidon
    Gaba at night

Thatís it! Trust me I will be able to tell the effects of Incarnate I havent been on a Beta A product in a while so once I start to feel the effects I will know its form the incarnate plus the increase joint and cartilage repair form the cissus! I stop using the osteo-c from AN so I could give Incarnate a full run in all the areas its going to help out in!

What I expect to see from Incarnate And Leviathan Stack that I am now logging!
    Incarnate:
    Increased workout load
    More endurance for my workout
    Increased muscle belly size
    Increase in recovery time
    All my joints feeling great
    60 days on this will be PLENTLY of time to see these results I think!!

Leviathan: now that I am in the offseason I am expecting Leviathan to help keep fat gain to a minimum!
    Energy
    Staying lean
    Aid in building muscle

Now that you guys know where I have been and what I will be doing! And what I expect to get out of this stack!

I will post my workouts in a bit!! Catch up with where I have been and I will be bacK!!!!
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%

Sounds Good buff looking forward to the new log
  13. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.88%

Subscribed! Looks like this should be a great log! I'm looking forward to it!

Workin
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.87%

Top notch journal.

P.S. Your name kills me.
  15. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks workin!!!! I will talk to you soon!!

Crying you is killing me!!! HHA WE HAVE THE BEST NAMES ON HERE!!! HAHA
  16. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.88%

Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    Thanks workin!!!! I will talk to you soon!!

Crying you is killing me!!! HHA WE HAVE THE BEST NAMES ON HERE!!! HAHA
    Sounds good my friend!

Workin
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.1%

subscribed kid.....great journal bro
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

so is this thing continuing?

FINALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?

Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.32%

Woooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

Buff is back and better than ever!!
  20. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lets get this started!!

Monday - CHEST

GREAT workout!!!! Strongest I have ever been! I am sticking between 3-6 reps right now I am doing a 4 day rotation! Chest. Back, Legs, Chest Back, Legs, Chest, Back Legs, Chest, Back, Legs,
    So I hit one body part twice a week and I will do 3-6 reps on that first day and then the second I am doing rest pause style! I cannot post my exact workout so I hope that gives you an idea.

Ok back to Chest day!! Like I said strongest I have ever been!! I havent done these exercises in over a year with that being said it was awesome! I felt like I could have kept going even though it was balls to the wall intense the whole time! SO I def feel the Incarnate is starting to kick in! Joints no problems! Wrists were sore but thatís from pushing big weight baby!!

Tue Back!! Even better day! Very intense Rest pause day! Strong as an OX the 120ís were baby weight! Used them for a rest pause DB row and got 10/8/5 would have gone heavier but thatís as high as they go as my freaking gym. Anyways another good endurance day felt like I could keep going even though my body was completely spent by the end! Pumps are good but I donít want to attribute that completely to Incarnate because what else I am on!

Wed Legs!!!! My fav day this was a 3-6 day!! Have trained legs hard since I started contest prep so I was excited to start!! Squats were alright 315, Then on to leg press on a 45 degree sled! 20 plates for 8 this isnít the heaviest I have gone but I was by myself and I didnít have wraps so I didnít want to push it!! But not bad for being the first time I have done it in over a year!!
    Usually after a leg workout I am fatigued but not really as much yesterday my second leg workout will be the test of if Incarnate is ding its job trust me its freaking insane!!!

3 workouts done and Chest today!! So far so good I only expect it to get better from here on out!!!!

The log will be updated more now i have some free time on my hands!! and more interesting to read!
  21. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.88%

Lets get this started!!

Monday - CHEST

GREAT workout!!!! Strongest I have ever been! I am sticking between 3-6 reps right now I am doing a 4 day rotation! Chest. Back, Legs, Chest Back, Legs, Chest, Back Legs, Chest, Back, Legs,
    So I hit one body part twice a week and I will do 3-6 reps on that first day and then the second I am doing rest pause style! I cannot post my exact workout so I hope that gives you an idea.

Ok back to Chest day!! Like I said strongest I have ever been!! I havent done these exercises in over a year with that being said it was awesome! I felt like I could have kept going even though it was balls to the wall intense the whole time! SO I def feel the Incarnate is starting to kick in! Joints no problems! Wrists were sore but thatís from pushing big weight baby!!

Tue Back!! Even better day! Very intense Rest pause day! Strong as an OX the 120ís were baby weight! Used them for a rest pause DB row and got 10/8/5 would have gone heavier but thatís as high as they go as my freaking gym. Anyways another good endurance day felt like I could keep going even though my body was completely spent by the end! Pumps are good but I donít want to attribute that completely to Incarnate because what else I am on!

Wed Legs!!!! My fav day this was a 3-6 day!! Have trained legs hard since I started contest prep so I was excited to start!! Squats were alright 315, Then on to leg press on a 45 degree sled! 20 plates for 8 this isnít the heaviest I have gone but I was by myself and I didnít have wraps so I didnít want to push it!! But not bad for being the first time I have done it in over a year!!
    Usually after a leg workout I am fatigued but not really as much yesterday my second leg workout will be the test of if Incarnate is ding its job trust me its freaking insane!!!

3 workouts done and Chest today!! So far so good I only expect it to get better from here on out!!!!

The log will be updated more now i have some free time on my hands!! and more interesting to read!
    A great start!

Workin
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.1%

glad to have ya back bro!!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

lookin' good, buff!

I like your workout, man!
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.6%

nice work man. Glad to hear everythings been going good, looking forward to more updates!
  25. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Whats up EVERYBODY!!!

I am out of town right now in orlando FL!!!! I am moving here in june so i had to get everything locked down and all but i am flying back tonight!

I will update everything tomorrow!!
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.32%

Whats up EVERYBODY!!!

I am out of town right now in orlando FL!!!! I am moving here in june so i had to get everything locked down and all but i am flying back tonight!

I will update everything tomorrow!!
    ooooo-town! Lookin forward for that update!
  27. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

OK GUYS I AM SOOO FREAKIN BUSY RIGHT NOW I AM ABOUT TO THROW CRAZY UPDATES I HAVE SAVED ON WORD DOCS!!
    I have been out of town in Orlando then a day after i got back was in pittsburgh for the Pittsburgh Pro just got back today and i am beat! I will start throwing up logs soon!

Sorry for the delay guys!!

LOOK OUT!!
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

lets get them updates!...................... ...................
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.32%

:bruce2: :bruce1:

these updates better be coming or ill get all kung fu on you
  30. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ok guys!! They are here updates!!!

Week 3

BACK
    This is a heavy day for me using 3 set 3-6 working sets! First up partial deads!! Strength was up a good bit for me 375 for 4 solid reps, then rack pulls!! Ok this started and ended GREAT!! remember i am aiming for 3-6 reps and 3 sets. well i didnt start heavy enough so i had to keep finding a weight that was heavy enough for me to use i ended up doing about 7 sets all 7-10 reps ending with a 100 lb dumbell strapped to my waist pulling for 7 reps!! AHHH YEAH BABY!! NOT EVEN Fatigued SUUU WEEET!!!
    Finishing up the workout with some shurgs and bicep work! Felt like i could have done more but it was time for 20 min on the stair master!!! Could have went for ever!!

LEGS!!!
    OH BABY GET SOME!!!
    Crazy Legs Day! All my exercies are 1 set 6-8 reps then 1 set of 20. here is a list of what i did:
    Leg press 24 plates 7 reps
    Hack 3 plates 8
    Leg ext 220 6
    Leg Curl 3 plates 6
    Seated Calf 4 plates 6
    Standing Calf 3 plates 6
    Strength is usually not a factor for me doing legs always pretty strong! But just felt really good and i really didnt even think about the weight i was using just went to it. I should have been exhausted but i really wasnt i wanted to keep hitting my calves but my training partner was dieing so i quit haha!

CHEST!
    This was another heavy 3-6 rep day!!
    Went very well strength is still on the rise!! Weighted dips went up got 80's for 6! Still i feel like i could workout longer but keeping myself to a limit!

Back
    Rest pause back today!! I do a lot of stuff on this day so this is where the real test of INCARNATE comes in!
    Half way through my workout which Consists of 4 rest pause exercises and 3 exercises of 2 sets of 12-15 reps. So as you can se I am really exerting a lot of energy and force this day. And tell you what I ended up do one more thing for biís haha!!

Incarnate is awesome for reducing fatigue while in the gym, also increase workout loads!

More to come!!
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.32%

You call that an update??? lol... lookin good man :good:
  32. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Week 4 updates!!

Ok guys!! Week 4 of Incarnate one bottle down starting the second! This week was leg week I hit legs twice! So as you can imagine the recovery form Incarnate needed to be in full effect so I could be at my best both of those leg days! :bruce3: :bruce3:

Monday Legs HEAVY DAY!
    My strength was right on! About half way through my workout I felt and extra boost which I really didnít need but I gladly accepted it!!! No Fatigue at all! Finished my work out with no problem!
    I am loving the fact that I feel like I could work out forever! Have to stop myself from going over board!
    LEGS FELT LIKE BIG WATER BALLONS!!

Tue Chest Rest Pause!
    Best chest day I have had in a while! This whole offseason is going amazing for me! Still no Fatigue even on this day itís a longer workout plus its rest pause so its Super intense!
    One thing to note about this day seems that my muscle bellies feel and look A Lot FULLER!! My Chest is a weak point for me and its usually not noticeable to others, but I had 2 guys come up and say its was much fuller!

Wed Off DAY

Thursday Back Heavy Day!
    ROCKED THIS WORKOUT!!! Absolutely an amazing workout, thanks to the fact that my body was completely recovered and ready to rock!
    Really looking THICK and FULL today!! Once I got half way through the workout Traps were thick as a brick!! Incarnate is helping with this fullness I believe not to mention the GREAT Recovery I am getting and the longer workout loads!

Friday LEG Rest Pause Day!!
    Legs were completely recovered from Monday allowing me to CRUSH THEM AGAIN!!! I had so much endurance during the workout I actually added in another set at the end and then some Abs at the end.

Saturday Off day
    Today I feel great full hard and my legs are sore but nothing close to what I thought they would feel like! I will be so ready to hit the Gym come Monday for a Heavy chest day!! dancing all the way to the gym on monday!
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.1%

great feedback like usual buff...enjoying the log...looked for the add in flex when I was in the mall the other day too....couldnt find it....but i was searching too hard, didnt wanna look like a cheap ass sitting reading the entire magazine without paying for it!..haha
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.32%

wooohoooo another buff update!!! Lookin good man!
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.1%

wow dave someones been gettin some rep points..haha
  36. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

HAHA JOHN!! ITS ON PAGE 46!

Thanks for hagning around guys!!
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

HAHA JOHN!! ITS ON PAGE 46!

Thanks for hagning around guys!!
    are you FINALLY updating this thing!?!?!?!?!

38. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.87%

BUFF's gettin' diced!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gotti gets sliced and diced with Lean Cuts
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 10:44 AM
  2. The brain gets 'mellow' with age
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 03:29 PM
  3. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:56 AM
  4. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 09:24 PM