Buff Gets DICED with LEVIATHAN

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 10 and 11!!

Not nothing really exciting happened these 2 days except more great energy and I am still tightening up and getting leaner!! I am starting to really notice the leaning out effects!! I think itís a lot of the water like I saod before but I know some BF has gone By By as well!!

Catch myself still watching weird tv programs! Step By Step has become a big favorite! I might need to seek out counsel for this problem! I donít want to link this to the LEIVATHAN but you never know! HAHAHA

I have noticed that on a few days where I increased my carbs I thought I would wake up a little bloated and soft, not the case! Hard and dry! Very good still sweating my BALLS off while doing cardio which is a huge plus!!

All in all after 11 days of use here is a short review:
    Strong constant CLEAN energy
    Leaning has begun to really take place
    The effects of Yohimbine are gone now I am used to the high dosage
    Libido is up but nothing that makes me hump trees or bystanders
    Still going strong after 11 days!

Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

NICE !!! Keep up the progress!!!
  3. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

[QUOTE=buffhunk29;774978
    Very good still sweating my BALLS off while doing cardio which is a huge plus!!

[/QUOTE]

So you're the one who left those darn things laying by the cardio equipment!? I tripped on one and nearly busted my a%$
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   

4. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

HAHA LANBANE!!! You have to watch out for those sometimes they just fall out on me and i dont even know it!

Its really embarrassing when they roll out of your pant leg walking through a mall!!
  5. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 12-13!

Ok guys back again!!

Day 12 was a pretty freaking sweet day! I finally decided how to get a full dose in while beta testing the new supp for Applied!
    AND WOW!!! Glad I figured out how to maneuver my dosing schedules to fit it in because full dose rocks! I took my first dose at 7:00 AM Rocked out a cardio session burnt a quick 400 cals in 25 min!! Doing HITT Cardio for all my sessions. Still great energy though out the day until my next dose which came at 2:00 PM!! I hit the gym at 5 and I still had sweet energy for a Big Arm training and another HIIT cardio!
    Still can tell body temp is raised nice warm feeling and sweating a lot!
    Still leaning out very nicely from post contest weight gain haha dumb me wanting to eat everything in sight after 25 weeks of diet! NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN!

Day 13 Is going well also pretty much the same routine as yesterday!
    I did notice that after I got out of the shower I was really blotchy red it wasnít from any other than I think the increased yohimbine!!! Man you can really feel/see this stuff working!!
    I am taking a night off today to recover and rest up but still hitting a cardio session later tonight will post on how that goes!!
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%

Nice update on day 12...whats your HIIT like?
  7. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well my morning HIIT is on the Elliptical for 25 min! What i do is warm-up for 5 min 75% Max, 1 min Max, 2 min 80% Max!
    Max is the Max speed i can do for 1 min.

Then my second cardio might not be excatly HIIT but close enough!
    Treadmill on a 3 incline walk for 2 min on like 3.5-3.8, then run for 4 min starting at 6.0 then increasing every time by .1 i usually finish around 6.6 then my last one i will shoot up to 7.0!

Pretty intense sessions! But they will be ending soon as soon as this weekend is over and i start OFFSEASON!!
    And my log on Incarnate!!!! TIME TO GET BIG!! BOOOO! HAHA
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.37%

BuffHunk: Have you used Avants Lipoderm Ultra... if so how would you say Leviathan matches up fatloss wise to it. If you havent used it what fat loss products have you used and where does this one fall in that mix. Thanks great log
  9. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey Jsouth Thanks for looking through my log!! Glad you are enjoying it thus far!

I havent used anything from avant labs before, but i have used other fat burners, here is the list:

Venom hyperdrive
    Jet Fuel
    Methyl Ripped
    Tight

All have been left in the dust by LEVIATHAN!! No joke i havent used a fat loss product with this much success in such a little amount of time!

Granted i am really pushing my body to the limit Cardio and diet wise, but i figure with the muscle sparing claims why not test those too! And i seem to be fuller and harder while leaning out!!

I hope this help J any other ? you may have let me know!!

I ma sooo hungryizza: HAHA
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.37%

Thanks for the input man im trying to loose some weight from my bulk I put on more then I was anticipating so im really lookn at the best thing to loose this gut. Im holding alot in my lower abs and obliques and a lil on my chest. Which areas did you experience the biggest loss
  11. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

AHH i see J! Well i want to make sure you know the weight i was trying to get off was from post contest rebound, so it was mostly water gain but once that left there was some bodyfat left! And that was left in the lower abs and chest and shoulders! So basically same here haha!!

I am seeing the most leaning out effect in the lower abs and the chest is coming down as well! I believe this leaning out is from the LEVIATHAN!!
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.37%

Well you convinced me im going to be running a log in the future with Leviathan and Lipoderm Ultra with RK... I will be broke but hopefully SKINNIER
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouth View Post
    Well you convinced me im going to be running a log in the future with Leviathan and Lipoderm Ultra with RK... I will be broke but hopefully SKINNIER
    haha....thanks for the support J (and advertising Buff )
    J if you have any more questions about Leviathan, feel free to ask...good luck
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%

Ever used Trimax?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.37%

John123131: I havent heard one thing bad about Leviathan or any products you all put out. Buff did do some good advertising, im going to have to stay off his other log I dont have the money haha
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

John123131: I havent heard one thing bad about Leviathan or any products you all put out. Buff did do some good advertising, im going to have to stay off his other log I dont have the money haha
    thanks for the kind words J.
    And since you enjoy Buff's advertising...he, and a few other guys will be logging Incarnate (beta alanine/ cissus)..hahaha... ..keep an eye out for it..lol..
    Good luck man....keep us updated
  17. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey guys!

Glad everyone is keeping up so well with the log!!! Love to have you guys on here!

HAHA it was hard to try and not advertise this product! I tried my best to be as bias as possible but i guess its hard not to when a product works so well! I just get excited and love to share good news and help people pick supplements that work!

Anyways J that Fat ATTACK STACK should be SICK!!!!

Yes i will be logging incarnate after this weekend! So please stay tuned for this i believe i will start a whole new log for it or maybe just change the title of this one! We'll see what they want me to do! Let me know john!!

Well i said i would post on how my cardio session went and well here it is, INSANE! 23 min and another 315 cals burnt!! These sessions just seem to Fly by! I love it!!

I will be out of town tomorrow on business, not sure how long i will be gone but hope to post when i get back!
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

im going to get some
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.37%

I got (2) bulk sesathins, (2) Lipoderm Ultras (2) Leviathans and (1) controlled labs white flood.... if that doesnt get me to loose some weight nothing will haha... Buffhunk thanks for the direction im hoping it works
  20. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No prob J!!

Please keep some kind of log!! I would love to hear about how your progress is going!!
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

I got (2) bulk sesathins, (2) Lipoderm Ultras (2) Leviathans and (1) controlled labs white flood.... if that doesnt get me to loose some weight nothing will haha... Buffhunk thanks for the direction im hoping it works
    awesome J,
    ill keep an eye out for your log/results!!
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.37%

I will definetly be keeping a log prolly in the coming week or two
  23. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

AWESOME J!!! I will be keeping up with that log for sure good luck!

Some updates coming!!!
    stay tuned
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.37%

will do man
  25. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 14-15!

Day 14 was nothing to exciting I was traveling all day as I had some appointments I had to tend to. So I was in the car for about a total of 7 hours. The energy was great while driving and keep me alert as I didnít make it back till 3:45 AM this morning!!! Still on a full dose 2 caps 2 times a day!!
    Leaning out still!

Day 15! Now after getting to bed this morning around 4 AM!!! Which I never do I woke up around 10:45, took my first serving and perked up a bit ate breakfast and went about my day. Around 3:30 I crashed, which I am not linking to LEVIATHAN its definitely due to lack of sleep! Woke up at 5:00 took my next dose then hit the gym by 7:50 energy was great at the gym after a rough day of lacking in the sleep department!! Had a great work out! Right now I should be in bed its 11:28 but I need to say I am still alert but wearing down and ready to hit the sack!!!!!

Side notes!! Photo Shoot is this weekend and I am going to be ready so after 15 days LEVIATHAN has brought me back into great shape!!

I will not be able to post till probably Sunday as I will be leaving for the shoot tomorrow and the shoot is Saturday, but I will keep a running log in my micro word and post it when I get back with some pics!!

Plans after the shoot! Hit off season after 31 weeks of diet!! THANK GOODNESS!!!! I am ready to put on some solid muscle and stay lean!! Here are my plans for this log:
    Still going to be taking the Leviathan goal now is to keep fat gain to a minimum and stay hard. I will be adding in Incarnate to this log to add some muscle mass and increase workout endurance and intensity!! :bb3:

Stay tuned its about to get really fun now!!!
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.37%

Awesome man, good luck with the shoot
  27. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

THANKS J!!!! I will post PICS!!!

I am shooting with ALPHA ANABOLIC!!!

Should be pretty awesome!
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%

Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    THANKS J!!!! I will post PICS!!!

I am shooting with ALPHA ANABOLIC!!!

Should be pretty awesome!
    Hey man good luck with the shoot.. I am sure it will go great!! This leviathan log has been fantastic. keep up the good work!!
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

GOOD LUCK, BH!

hit me up on AIM.....................
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.62%

damn man ive been keeping up on this log from day 1 and you've convinced me to buy some of this. My fav. fatloss product has been lip0 6 up until now but it looks like LEVIATHAN might take that spot! Cant wait to try this stuff!!
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse21 View Post
    damn man ive been keeping up on this log from day 1 and you've convinced me to buy some of this. My fav. fatloss product has been lip0 6 up until now but it looks like LEVIATHAN might take that spot! Cant wait to try this stuff!!

great....thanks for the support powerhouse...let us know how it goes for you.
    Buff is our unofficial PAL advertisement
  32. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey guys thanks for all the kind words!! I just call it like I see it!
    Thanks for following along Powerhouse!! And i am sure you will have found a new love in Leviathan!! Please let me know what you think of it!!

MACE hey boy thanks for throwing some luck my way! I will hit you up later on!!

Thanks Palo I am just trying to keep up my end of the deal! Keeping a great and detailed log!

John it seems that way doesnt it haha. I just hope wait i know these guys will love it as much as I do!!

Alright guys well its off to get some tan on i will be back later, my hotel has wireless!!! So I can keep up with you guys!! Peace !!
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.62%

Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    Hey guys thanks for all the kind words!! I just call it like I see it!
    Thanks for following along Powerhouse!! And i am sure you will have found a new love in Leviathan!! Please let me know what you think of it!!

MACE hey boy thanks for throwing some luck my way! I will hit you up later on!!

Thanks Palo I am just trying to keep up my end of the deal! Keeping a great and detailed log!

John it seems that way doesnt it haha. I just hope wait i know these guys will love it as much as I do!!

Alright guys well its off to get some tan on i will be back later, my hotel has wireless!!! So I can keep up with you guys!! Peace !!
    hey man no problem. Im glad everything has gone so well for you and im planning on it going well for me aslo. Thanks for taking the time for doing this log too as its been a big help for me to decide on whether to buy it or not.
  34. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks bro!!

I am just glad i could help you out by doing this log!!

Stay tuned because the next part of the log is going to be awesome!!
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%

Stay tuned for INCARNATE too!!
  36. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey guys!!

I am back with some updates later today!!

The Log will continue once i get my incarnate !!
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

GET IT!

let ssee some updates!
  38. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    GET IT!

let ssee some updates!
    MACE!!..
    hmm....how many PAL products gets me a tester spot for 3AD??...haha

Buff get that Incarnate in ya man!!!
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    MACE!!..
    hmm....how many PAL products gets me a tester spot for 3AD??...haha

Buff get that Incarnate in ya man!!!
    I don't have any PAL reps scheduled yet.................
  40. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    I don't have any PAL reps scheduled yet.................
    hmmmm...and besides DAve, im the only PAL rep on AM

haha...im here if ya need me MACE!!!...ill take one for the team and test it!!..

Buff..sorry bout jackin the thread..lol..
    Logs going awesome bro

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gotti gets sliced and diced with Lean Cuts
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 10:44 AM
  2. The brain gets 'mellow' with age
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 03:29 PM
  3. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:56 AM
  4. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 09:24 PM