Rampage Has Hyper Testes.....

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Rampage Has Hyper Testes.....Axis Labs HyperTest Log

Hey everyone, and welcome to the first installment of my Axis Labs HyperTest log. Over the next month or so I'll be keeping a log chronicling my adventure through increased testosterone land.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Servering % Daily Value

HyperLH™ Complex:
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins, 40% Protodioscin)
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (60% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin) 1,000 mg **

HyperFT™ Complex:
Avena Sativa (Standardized Avenacosides A & B)
Eurycoma Longifolia (100:1)
Urtica Dioica (Nettle Root)
Maca Root
ZMA™
Epimedium, Chrysin, Cnidium Monnieri, Vitamin B-6, Bioperine™ 1285 mg**

Hyper Adaptogenic Complex™:
Eleuthero Root, Ashwagandha Root, Rhodiola Rosea (3%) 475 mg**

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Magnesium stearate, silica and gelatin.

My stats are:

Sex: Male
Height: 5' 11.5"
Weight: 242lbs
BF: Around 21-23%

Current Supps as follows:
Kroger Multivitamin + 1g Extra C daily
Fish Oil 7-10g daily

I follow a basic 3 day split right now:

Chest/Tri/Shoulders
Legs/Calves
Back/Biceps

I basically just lift heavy weights, low to moderate reps. I tend to favor DB exercises, because I like the freedom they give. Cardio is fasted LISS 3 x wk, on off days. I weigh myself once a week (Tuesdays)

I will be dosing HyperTest per the dosage instructions on the bottle (4 caps before bed, 2 caps pre-wo & 2 caps before bed on workout days). I'm currently cutting, and have been for a while. I'd speculate that I've always had lower test levels, but I have no blood work to back that up. Today is actually day 4, as I received the bottle when I returned home from a vacation (Sunday), and took my first dose that night.

Monday I followed normal dosing, and there was nothing new to report.

Tuesday I did chest/tri/shoulders. Nothing really new to report other than a good sense of "well being". I can't 100% attribute this to HT, as I always feel great on workout days. This was my first day using split dosing.

Today I woke up feeling completely refreshed, despite only getting 6.5 hrs of sleep. I've been in a generally good mood all day, and cardio seemed to fly by. Other than the good mood these past few days, I haven't noticed any crazy effects other than very vivid dreams. I seem to remember almost everything about my dreams the last few nights...so far, so good!

Last edited:
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Great start my man!

Will be following this one closely and can't wait to see how this turns out for ya.

btw, LOVE the title:toofunny:

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday was interesting. I seemed to have an oil slick on my forehead. This seriously reminded me of when i was in Middle School...and had to goto the restroom to wipe the oil off my face (never really had acne, just really oily skin). I found myself going to the restroom to wipe my face 2 or 3 times at work. Surely, this is an indicator of increased test.

Also, Libido is up! The GF could definitely tell the difference. It seemed as though I was straight ferocious in the sack. This is definitely a good thing. I hope to see waaay more of this!

Lastly, my sleep seems to be improving. I don't wake up at night near as much, but the trade off is I've been having some f'ed up dreams. They're essentially nightmares.

Going to dose 2x2 today with my workout, will let yall know how it goes.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro!! Keep the good work, glad everything is going well so far.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys...

Sometimes I ****ing hate Kansas. Popped my 2 HT before getting in car to goto gym...then the ****ing Tornado Siren goes off. After the all clear went off, I proceeded to the gym. Got in 3 exercises (Squat, Standing Leg Curls, Calf Raises), then the damn siren goes off again. What a glorious day.

I'm really not noticing a difference with dosing 2x2...granted, I've only done it twice though.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update:

Been having morning wood the last few mornings. Havent had that in a long time! I'm starting to think I don't wanna come off this stuff lol.

I feel more recovered than normal from my leg day yesterday, and my sleep has been restful lately. I can't recall having a nightmare for awhile, but then again, I dosed 2x2 yesterday, so the testosterone spike wasn't there at bedtime, more of a steady flow. Noticed a small amount of acne on the back this morning. Not surprised, as this stuff seems to make my skin oily.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Quick Update:

Been having morning wood the last few mornings. Havent had that in a long time! I'm starting to think I don't wanna come off this stuff lol.

I feel more recovered than normal from my leg day yesterday, and my sleep has been restful lately. I can't recall having a nightmare for awhile, but then again, I dosed 2x2 yesterday, so the testosterone spike wasn't there at bedtime, more of a steady flow. Noticed a small amount of acne on the back this morning. Not surprised, as this stuff seems to make my skin oily.
Yeh I def. love to wake up to the morning wood I get on HyperTEST ;)

Glad to see things going smooth man. Give it time to kick in, you will def. notice the effects begin to rise in the coming days.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome log so far bro, keep up the great work.

Happy to hear about your happy mornings. ;)

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Despite a long weekend, and a stressful Monday at work I persist. Did cardio yesterday, and nothing new to report. Today is chest/shoulders/tris. Will be using 2x2 dosing today.

So far, so good. I'm consistently waking with morning wood, and my skin is oily to the touch. I'm not sure if I'm recovering quicker or not, as I'm still sore from Friday. What I can say for sure is that this stuff has a definite positive effect on my mood. Despite an insane day at work yesterday, I was able to keep my cool and roll with the punches. This usually doesn't happen with one boss in particular. My sleep is also improved. It doesn't seem as though I'm waking up in the middle of the night anymore. Speaking of sleep, I'm happy to report all my nightmares are gone. If I had to speculate, I'd say that they had something to do with me not being on a test booster in a long time.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Did Back/Bis last night, and I'm sore as a mofo. Used the 2x2 dosing again, and I have to admit that I don't like it near as much as the 4 at bedtime. I don't feel the test spike like on 2x2. Also, one thing that concerns me is that HT has ZMA in it, and ZMA is contradicted by calcium. My PWO drink has milk in it. I'm not willing to change it for the world.

With Blackjack or Clickster's permission, I'd like to switch to 4 at night full-time, and skip the 2x2 preworkout dosing. IMO the 2x2 isin't as effective. It may be interesting to see a 4x2 dosing, with 4 pre and 4 at bedtime, but then the bottle won't last a month. The answer? More caps per bottle! :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, it is totally fine. Switch it up for now. Do 4 at night time for a couple days, see how yah like it.

After that try 2 pre-w/o and then 4 at night time for a couple days.

Work with different dosing schemes to see what works best for you. Keep us updated on your progress.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is no problem at all to do the 4 caps at bedtime full time.

The is how I roll it actually.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Cool...not a lot new to report. I seem to be recovering better. I'm not as sore after a volume workout (which always makes me sore). It's kinda weird, as I only get to see my woman 3-4x a week right now. My libido is still pretty high. People around me have seen a boost in confidence. I hate to throw around the term "Alpha Male" but thats how I feel. Sleep has been great, and I've been cruising on about 6.5 hours of sleep per night this week. I really love this stuff.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome news man, I am lovin' the feedback.

The name of this thread makes me laugh everytime I go to click on it. heh

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update: I completely forgot to dose my HT last night, as my girl and I spent the night at my parent's house for Easter, and I still woke up with the wood! My gf certainly enjoyed a double dose of RJ this holiday weekend!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick Update: I completely forgot to dose my HT last night, as my girl and I spent the night at my parent's house for Easter, and I still woke up with the wood! My gf certainly enjoyed a double dose of RJ this holiday weekend!
ROFL.... nice feedback.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Did Chest/Tri/Shoulders today

- I seemed really focused, and flew through my workout. I was only in the weightroom about 40 minutes. I've been noticing an increase in lifts...albeit slightly. Flat bench has had the most dramatic increase at 15lbs (255-270). I'm not sure what I can attribute it to, but HT seems to be preventing me from going catabolic (remember, I've been cutting since Jan.) After the workout, I felt like changing it up, and did some LISS cardio for about 20 min before walking back across campus to my apartment.

-The morning wood has abruptly stopped. Haven't got it since Sun. The skin is still oily...which is nice as I usually have an extremely dry scalp.

-Remember that I've gone to strictly dosing 4x at night.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everything is still looking solid bro.

Sorry to hear about your lack of suprise in the morning since Sunday. ;)

Nice work on the log man.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lapse in updates:

Workouts have been steady. I haven't increased the weight much this week. Since the start of the cycle I'm exactly the same weight, but roughly minus 1-2% bf. I can notice muscle fullness (especially a peak on my biceps again), so I know I'm dropping some fat. The wood is intermittent now...it comes and goes. I still have the oily skin, and have noticed a little acne on my back in recent weeks.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem on the updating. Everything is looking good.

We all get busy bro, your updating is fine.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Not a lot new to report...the effects seem to be tapering off. Today I'm moving to 6 caps dosing...just to see if it helps. I really like this product, and think I may try it with my PCT after a cycle sometime. The most noticeable effects were in the bedroom. It seemed to let me hold onto muscle, even though I'm cutting. That is definitely a good thing! My muscles seem fuller (think creatine full), and I've maintained my str fairly well. Will check in probably on Friday.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everything sounds good man. Suprised to hear the effects to be "tapering off." What did you notice that made you think this?

I have no problems with you changing the dose, was just curious as to what wasn't happening that was happening before.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Clickster: I'm honestly not too sure. I just don't get the wood anymore, and my skin is less oily.

Final Review:

I took my last dose of HT today, it made me sad. The noticeable effects are gone, besides the muscle fullness (still there). In all I dropped about 2.5% bf while on it, and retained my weight (muscle). My libido was skyhigh at times, and my gf certainly could tell something was different with RJ.

Ratings:
Libido: ****
Agression: **
Well Being Sense: *** (you get used to it after a week or 2)
Test Increase: **** (based off muscle fullness on an ongoing cut)

Would I buy again?: Yes, but I think I would cycle it 5on, 2off to help keep costs down and make the product stay effective.

Things I would change: Possibly more caps per bottle or $20.00 Retail.

Thanks to Clickster, Blackjack and all of Axis Labs for the opportunity to test this product!

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Clickster: I'm honestly not too sure. I just don't get the wood anymore, and my skin is less oily.

Final Review:

I took my last dose of HT today, it made me sad. The noticeable effects are gone, besides the muscle fullness (still there). In all I dropped about 2.5% bf while on it, and retained my weight (muscle). My libido was skyhigh at times, and my gf certainly could tell something was different with RJ.

Ratings:
Libido: ****
Agression: **
Well Being Sense: *** (you get used to it after a week or 2)
Test Increase: **** (based off muscle fullness on an ongoing cut)

Would I buy again?: Yes, but I think I would cycle it 5on, 2off to help keep costs down and make the product stay effective.

Things I would change: Possibly more caps per bottle or $20.00 Retail.

Thanks to Clickster, Blackjack and all of Axis Labs for the opportunity to test this product!
Thanks for the log and the review and all of the feedback really. It was much appreciated and you made some nice progress too! :bruce3:

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

I know my log doesn't post as many numbers, but I try to go for a more qualitative assessment of the products I log. I try to note things that change outside the gym as well.