HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)

heavywe1ght

Awards
HyperTEST™ Hypertrophic Testosterone Complex™

This is a sponsored log of HyperTEST

About the subject:
Male
39 Years old
230 lbs (not sure about %BF, will try to get measurement.)
Weight training on and off for years, very seriously for about a year.

Training program:

Westside Bench Press for BodyBuilders
(basically a four day upper lower split with ME and DE days for BP)

Goals…Gotta turn 40 this May, have no choice, but want to do it HUGE! (that is I want to gain lean muscle mass and lose some fat around mid-section)

Diet: A lot of protein, low fat, low sugar, some clean carbs. I’ll figure out the exact macros shortly. I’m a big believer that you should take in 1.5g protein for lb. of bodyweight to GROW.

Other Supplementation:Axis labs wanted this to be the only supplement taken in order to properly assess its efficacy. So, although I’d love to stack this supp, for the next month I will limit my supps to my normal diet supplementation 1. A multi 2. Fish-oil caps 3. protein powder 4. WMS

Product Claims:
1. Improves the body’s immune, endorcrine (hormone) and nervous systems.
2. Rejuvenate tissues throughout the body by helping to create a more anabolic environment.
3. Shorten recovery time after prolonged workouts
4. Increase attention span, memory
5. Stimulate muscle energy production, glycogen synthesis in muscles and liver and muscle protein synthesis.
6. Increases Lean Muscle Mass
7. Ramps Up Strength Gains in the Gym
8. Heightens Sex Drive

So in a nutshell, I should hopefully stay horney and healthy, recover quicker, get stronger, and get leaner. Exactly what I want, I guess, that is EXACTLY what we all want.

Product Dosing:

I’ll be dosing as directed taking four capsules at bedtime. This log will last for a month, the duration of my supply of HyperTEST.

Product Testing:
I’ll be posting on training days, Tu, Wed, Fri, and Sat. with my training for the day, diet, and any observations regarding the eight benefits of HyperTEST listed above.

Note: Received bottle Friday 3/23/07, will begin dosing tonight as tomorrow is workout day.

Day One: (3/24/07)

Training:
Today was “light” leg day and consisted of the following:

Deadlift 5 sets of 8 reps 225lbs
Squat 5 sets of 8 reps 225lbs
SeatedCalf 3 sets of 15 reps 90 lbs
AB leg raises 3 sets of 10 reps bodyweight

Diet:
Ok, so I started on the weekend, so shoot me, I cheat a little on weekends.:pizza: Let me preface this by saying that my wife just had a baby and we got a ton of food brought to us by our wonderful neighbors. It sucked for my diet, and next week, I’m really going to try and tighten it up.

6:00 Pre Workout: 80-100 grams of WMS

8:00 Post workout 2 scoops ATW isolate and 80-100 grams of WMS

10:00 Fajita beef (around 8 oz)

12:00 fajita beef taco

2:00 4 oz cheddar

4:00 2 scoops ATW isolate

6:00 dinner: chicken spaghetti (very little sauce), asparagus

8:00 snack (movie with wife) 2-3 recese PB eggs 8 oz skim milk.

Observations:
Health:
I felt fine all day. No problems, too early for supp to be really kicking in anyway.

Recovery Time:
I actually did seem to recover pretty quick. After another dose Sat night, on Sunday, I was not sore at all and last week I could hardly walk! It seems like my recovery time was much improved.

Attention span, memory
I’m sorry, what were we talking about?? Oh yea, I did work on a paper for school on Sunday and it seemed like I had really good foucus. I’m always a little ADHD or something, so it was awesome that I finished my paper faster. Was it the HyperTEST, too soon to say, I’m just recording what happened at this point. We’ll have to wait for trends to make any postulates from the data.

Lean Muscle Mass increase
too soon to tell.

Strength Gains in the Gym
Too soon to tell anything. Did feel strong in the gym and exercises felt good.

Heightens Sex Drive:thumbsup:
Hmmm., not sure, I think I might have had a little more wood than normal, longer morning (power on self test) that kind of thing.

Overall, I’m excited about trying out HyperTEST. If I get a decent reaction from even a couple of the product claimed benefits, it will be well worth stocking up on this supplement!!

Attachments

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
ohhh yeh, followin this one buddy. I will be right here with ya the whole way.

heavywe1ght

Awards
Thanks Blackjack

Thanks for the support, I look forward to running this log!! Tomorrow is ME Bench day :woohoo:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
At your age I see HyperTEST paying big dividends to ya man -- GL with everything, any questions about anything just holla.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will be following closely.

Thanks for doing the log for us buddy, it is much appreciated.

heavywe1ght

Awards
Day Four: (3/27/07)

Training:
Today was my favorite workout day, ME bench press. I really enjoyed the workout, even though I was a little down that I did not hit a PR today.

Bench Press:
5 Reps @ 135
5 Reps @ 155
3 Reps @ 185
3 Reps @ 205
3 Reps @ 225
1 Rep @ 235
1 Rep @ 245
1 Rep @ 255
1 Rep @ 265
1 Rep @ 275 ME
1 Rep @ 280 FAIL

Decline Bench 5/8 @ 155
Standing Mil Press 5/8 @ 115
Lat Pulldown 5/8 @ 125
Tri Pushdown 5/8 @ 100 (Tris were shot from benching!)

Diet:
Yes, I cheated some on the weekend, but started eating right on Monday. This is Tues. for reference.

10:00 4 oz Cheddar

12:00 8 OZ Tuna 2 Tbls Mayo.

2:00 4 oz cheddar

6:00 dinner: 4 OZ lean Beef, with a little pasta and some broccoli

8:00 snack 2 tbls PB.

I’ll try to start adding this into my tracking software to get Macros and stuff!

Observations:
Health:
I felt fine all day. No problems. Healthy.

Recovery Time:
Recovery time seems to be quite fast. After the workout above, I’m usually sore and more tired. This time recovery seemed to happen in hours, rather than in days. (remember, I’m almost 40)

Attention span, memory

Attention span seems to be pretty good for me. Being in a master’s degree program, I suffer from short attention span and poor short term memory. It will be interesting to see any positive effects in this area, as it would be a bonus!

Still…too soon to tell.

Felt strong in the gym, but no PR today, Tomorrow (Wed) is leg day and I hope to add some weight there.

Heightens Sex Drive
Not going to make any definitive statements yet. It seems like I might be having some positive response, but I’m a guy, so, I have to judge against my normal state, which is pretty much the typical male state. :smite:

I suppose I should also note that I have not had any side effects whatsoever from this product the last few days. Hopefully this will continue and it will be a great month!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Lookin good my man, give it a few days to really start noticing the effects. I assure you, you will know when it hits you.

heavywe1ght

Awards
Day Five: (3/28/07)

Thanks BlackJack!

Well, I'm on to day five. Overall, I must say that I'm really enjoying this Westside for Bodybuilders Bench Press Program. I hope by the end of the summer to be up in the more manly area of at least 3 plates per side. (smaller plates don't count!)Hopefully, HyperTEST will help me with this!
Training:

Heavy Leg Day. I am one of those who believe in compound movements with heavy weights producing the maximum anabolic state. Now, I don’t think I’ve really gotten to the heavy weight yet, but hey, we gotta have goals, right?

Deadlift: 5 Sets of 5 Reps @ 275

Squat: 5 Sets of 5 Reps @ 275

Seated Calf Raises: 3 Sets of 10 Reps @ 115

Russian Twists: 3 Sets of 15 Reps

Diet:

Yes, Weight is down 2 lbs today, to 228, Still got some mid-section fat to drop!

10:00 4 oz um, some white cheese

12:00 6 oz lean Beef and 1 cup of macroni

2:00 2 tbl PB

6:00 dinner: 8 oz chicken with grilled red onions and 1 cup rice

Still haven’t gotten nto my tracking software to get Macros and stuff, crap!:fool2:

Observations:

Health:
Same, I felt fine all day. No problems. Healthy.

Recovery Time:
Recovery time seems to be remarkable, I can’t believe I did a heavy leg day, I was shaking walking out of the gym, could not hardly stand. A few hours later, and I felt perfect!

Attention span, memory

Well, I’m remembering to do this log, so my attention span must be better than usual!!:woohoo:

Have you seen Carrot Top on Bodybuilders site, Man I want those arms, (just not the hair and face…eyeliner??) Still…too soon to tell.

I did go up a few lbs on these dead lifts and squats. I mean, its nothing to brag about cause I wasn’t doing that much before. I will better judge the product after seeing a steady increase through the month assuming everything else stays the same.

Heightens Sex Drive

Nothing out of the ordinary to report. I keep waiting to hear a tapping sound from under my desk, but it hasent happened yet.

Still no side effects whatsoever from this product the last five days. Now quit reading and go lift something really HEAVY!!

:dl:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro! Keep up the good work!

heavywe1ght

Awards
Day Seven: (3/30/07)

Thanks Clickster!

Well, Im a week in and think I'm starting to see some results in strength, recovery time, and general randyness! Can't wait to see how next week goes!

Training:
DE Bench Press Day. Not as much fun as ME Bench day, but still loving it. Today was great. I set 2 PRs and felt great all morning. I did have a little discomfort in my shoulder, so I hope the break till next bench day is enough for a full recovery. I’ll up my omega 3 intake this weekend as well. I’m hoping to hit at least 280 on my ME bench day next Tues!!

Bench Press: 8 Sets of 3 Reps @ 185

Decline Bench: 5 Sets of 4 Reps @ 225 PR

Shoulder Shrugs: 3 Sets of 5 Reps @ 100 (100lb db, 200lbs total)

Lat DB Row: 3 Sets of 5 Reps @ 80lbs

BB Curl 3 Sets of 5 Reps @ 105 PR

Diet:

Well, back to 230 this AM, but shortly after weigh-in I “dropped a couple friends off at the pool” and think I went back to 228!

10:00 4 oz cheddar

12:00 8 oz tuna 2 tbls mayo

6:00 dinner: 8 oz chicken spaghetti

8:00 snack 2 tbls PB. (really need to find a better snack!!)

Still haven’t gotten into my tracking software to get Macros and stuff, Loser!

Observations:

Health:
Felt great, healthy, good energy. Walked out of the gym, and other than being pumped, I felt perfectly normal, not tired or anything. The only small issue is my shoulder was a little sore during the bench presses. I really will have to baby it this weekend and stretch well on Tues if I’m going to hit my PR.

Recovery Time:
Recovery time continues to be remarkable, Today, there was zero recovery time. I felt fine by the time I got out of the shower!!

Attention span, memory
I’ve got to study for a Hebrew exam today, so hopefully this memory benefit will be fully kicked in at this point!

In the words of Homer Simpson, “I must be getting stronger; I’ve certainly been eating more!” Well, not really, but I think any noticeable lean muscle mass will come towards the end of the cycle.

Well, I was very happy with a 2 PR day. I know to most here, a 225 decline press is not very much, but, I guess you cant get to a 300lb decline without first getting to 225. So, I’m pretty happy. Plus, putting 45lb plates on the curl bar feels really good, and looks pretty kool as well!

Heightened Sex Drive
Well, I did wake up a 4:00am ready to go camping. Could have had a small wedding banquet in the tent I pitched. Yea, I’m going to call this a confirmed reaction to the HyperTEST!!

Still no negative side effects whatsoever from this product after one week of use. Of course, I might end up with a black eye if I start waking my wife up at 4:00am to do the disco. :dance:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha @ the disco comment.

Everything looks solid bro, very nice log to follow.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Great detail my man --- This is how a log should be done!! :head:

heavywe1ght

Awards
Day Eight: (3/31/07)

Thanks for the support guys!

Well, This is my eighth day on HyperTEST. I must say, I have not really noticed any large changes in libido, or anything like that, but Strength seems to be increasing nicely, and recovery time is probably the best I've ever had!

Training:
“Light” Leg Day. This is the hardest workout of the week. It’s the volume that gets me I think. 80 reps of heavy leg work moving close to 20k lbs. fun. Still, it was a great workout! I added 20lbs since the same routine last weekend to deads and squats and they both felt really good. I think I’ll be going up a little more next weekend.

Deadlift: 5 Sets of 8 Reps @ 245

Squat: 5 Sets of 8 Reps @ 245

Seated Calf Raises: 5 Sets of 10 Reps @ 115

Decline Crunches : 3 Sets of 15 reps

:Diet
Na, I’m back to 230, darn. Must be the Friday (and Sat) night popcorn and M&Ms when I’m watching a movie with the wife.

2:00 missed

4:00 missed

6:00 dinner: (Anniversary) Steak (7oz filet mignon), salad, garlic mashed potatoes. :frustrate

8:00 snack 1 cup M&M’s and 1 cup skim milk. :fool2:

Yea, my weekend eating needs some work.

Observations:
Health:
Felt good today. Had good energy for hard workout.

Recovery Time:

This is the highest workload of the week and after it was over I went to the park and rode bikes with my son, then went shopping at the mall with my wife. Over did it though, started feeling down with a sore throat by the evening.

Attention span, memory

Seems like my Hebrew studies are going well, Hopefully HyperTEST will help me with my exam on Wed!

I think its still too early to tell.

I was very happy with the workout today. I’m seeing progress and the 245 dead and squat were tiring but felt good. I think this week I’ll try at least 255 on each.

Heightens Sex Drive
Still not sure how much my drive has been elevated. I did speak with the wife about the possible extra disco sessions and she is willing to help whenever I may need it. I love my wife. ;)

Still no negative side effects whatsoever from this product after eight days of use.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome log.

I appreciate you putting so much detail, it is really fun to read it all.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Great stuff man --- detail is amazing, great job.

I can't believe your libido isn't like through the roof. Mine soars when I am on this stuff. I'm sure it will come.

Excited to see that strength and recovery on the rise!

Keep up the good work man --- excellent so far!

heavywe1ght

Awards
Day Eleven: (4/3/07)

Today is my wedding anniversary! Eight years already, man where does time go. Ran out to the store after gym to get flowers and such. Its wonderful to be married to someone whom you KNOW will always be there. That both our children will grow up with both thier biological parents as thier mother and father, who are still married to each other. Kinda rare in this day and age. I love my wife!!

Anyway, enough mush, on to the program...

Training:

Alright! Another ME bench press. I was surprised that did not get a PR today. :think: I’ve been stuck at 275 for a couple weeks now. I did seem to come up quicker and a little easier, but, then I put 180 on, just five more pounds and whammo, got about four inches off my chest and lost all forward momentum. Man, I really hope I can get past this next week!

Bench Press:
5 Reps @ 135
5 Reps @ 155
3 Reps @ 185
3 Reps @ 205
3 Reps @ 225
1 Rep @ 235
1 Rep @ 245
1 Rep @ 255
1 Rep @ 265
1 Rep @ 275 ME
1 Rep @ 280 FAIL

Decline Bench 5/8 @ 155
Bent over reverse fly 5/8 @ 35
DB Row 5/8 @ 85
Dips 5/8 @ bodyweight

Diet:

10:00 skipped

12:00 Protein Shake

2:00 2 tbls PB

4:00 ½ avacado

6:00 dinner: 6 OZ steak, with 1 cup brown rice and 2 cups spinach

I was hungry, but busy, not a good combination.

Observations:

Health:

I felt fine all day. No problems. Healthy.

Recovery Time:

Recovery time was a non-issue. I felt great walking out of the gym.

Attention span, memory

Attention span and memory seem to be about normal. Nothing out of the ordinary to report.

Nothing noticible Yet…..

Felt strong in the gym, but no PR today, CRUD. Lifts felt a little easier, just could not increase. Hopefully will get a bench PR next week.

Heightened Sex Drive

Well, were about to finish two weeks and I think there is a little positive response in this area, but it seems to be a little random, so it is difficult to properly measure.

No side effects so at this point, I really am not expecting any. :fart:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Nice work out man!

And congrats on the anniversary!! Good to there are families out there that stay together, and its not just another bf-g/f type relationship.

Wish you and your family the best my friend, and I will be right here with ya throughout this log answering any questions you might have.

Nice work!

heavywe1ght

Awards
Day Twelve: (4/04/07)

Thanks for the support BlackJack!

Well, this was a great day, 3 PRs on heavy leg day. Strength gains and Recovery time seem to be my biggest results on HyperTEST so far.

Training:
Heavy Leg Day. Today was a great leg day. I must have typo’ed last heavy leg day, because I went up 20 lbs this week and was doing 265, which means last heavy leg day, I listed 275 which was an error. Probably wishful thinking on my part, I’m not quite there yet for this number of reps! Although I might just hit 275 this next week!

Deadlift: 5 Sets of 5 Reps @ 265 PR

Squat: 5 Sets of 5 Reps @ 265 PR

Seated Calf Extensions: 3 Sets of 15 Reps @ 240 PR

Leg Extensions (Abs): 3 Sets of 15 Reps

Diet:

OK, I’m kinda stuck at 230, but I know my diet has been a little off, so I’m sure if I can just tighten it down a bit, I’ll begin seeing some real progress!

8:00 Breakfast 2 cups wheat cereal, 1 cup skim milk

10:00 Skipped

12:00 2 scoops ATW Isolate and 1 Cup Oats

6:00 dinner: 8 oz chicken with 1 cup brown rice and 1 cup broccoli

8:00 post workout snack 2 Scoops ATW Isolate and 100g WMS

Observations:
Health:
Felt great and healthy.

Recovery Time:
Recovery time was crazy, except I did get some pain in a tendon on the front hip area of my right leg. It really hurt when I sat down to do the calf exercises and also when I got home, if I move a certain way…ouch! Hopefully, I’ll be OK to do light leg day on SAT. If it still hurts, I’ll be skipping that day, but we’ll see.

Attention span, memory

It seems like this has been fine, not sure if there has been any noticeable increase.

It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat. (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
No noticeable difference yet.

Well, I had 3 PR’s today. Not for the most weight I’ve lifted, but for the weight with the number of sets/reps. I was very happy with how my workout went. Now, If I can just get my bench up we well, I’ll be thrilled.

Heightens Sex Drive

I think for an almost 40 year old, my drive was pretty good to begin with. That might be why my response to HyperTEST in this area has been slow coming.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Great stuff my man!

Seems like HyperTEST is really workin out great for ya!!

Keep up the good work!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Log is looking good bro, keep up the great work.

Very nice leg workout by the way.

heavywe1ght

Awards
Day Fifteen: (4/07/07)

Thanks guys!

Happy Easter! HE is Risen. HE is Risen Indeed!!

Training:

DE Bench Press Day. Well, I went and hurt some tendon in my leg last leg day, so I’ll be taking Sat. off from the gym and enjoying Easter weekend with my family. Hopefully by next leg day, I’ll be able to carefully stretch and get some lower work in.

Bench Press
: 8 Sets of 3 Reps @ 185

Incline Bench: 5 Sets of 4 Reps @ 155

Standing Military Press: 3 Sets of 5 Reps @ 135 PR

Pull Ups : 3 Sets of 5 Reps with 80lbs assist.

BB Preacher Curl 4 Sets of 5 Reps @ 85

Diet:

6:00 dinner: 8 oz grilled fish, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup spinach.

8:00 snack 2 tbls PB. (really need to find a better snack!!)

Observations:

Health:

Felt great, healthy, good energy. Was not very tired after workout, I think my work capacity is increasing.

Recovery Time:

Recovery time was again zero. I felt like I had energy walking out of the gym.

Attention span, memory

Well, a lot of homework to do this weekend, so I hope my attention span and memory are being “supplemented”

Doh, not really sure. I have some measurement from slightly before I started this log, so I’ll try and get those out and do a comparison and see where I’m at.

Well, my incline bench pretty much sucks. Guess I need to be doing a lot more of those. I did have a PR on number of reps/sets for the overhead press, so that was cool.

Heightens Sex Drive

I think its been about normal for me the last few days, which is not a bad thing, mind you, but I have not really noticed anything out of the ordinary. Hmmm, I probably should have by now, If I was going to.

Still no negative side effects whatsoever from this product after over two weeks of use.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope you had a good Easter. Log still looking very solid.

Once again, appreciate the work on the log.
Very nice workouts, keep it up bro!

heavywe1ght

Awards
Day 18: (4/10/07)

Had a great workout and finally got my PR on bench. Strength and recovery are good, not really noticing anything else. Still, very happy about the PR.

Training:
FINALLY, after being stalled for two weeks, I hit my PR today. My partner was late and had to find spotters, so wasn’t sure if this was going to work. The first time I tried it, I got stuck for a fraction of a second and my lousy spotter grabbed the bar and started helping. ARRRGH!! I tried again a couple min later with the 280 and it seemed to come up quick. I’m really looking forward to getting to 300 by this summer.

Bench Press:
5 Reps @ 135
5 Reps @ 155
3 Reps @ 205
3 Reps @ 225
1 Rep @ 245
1 Rep @ 265
1 Rep @ 275 ME
1 Rep @ 280 PR!!!

Incline Bench 5/8 @ 175 PR
Standing Upright Row 5/8 @ 115
DB Row 5/8 @ 85
Dips 5/8 @ bodyweight

Diet:

12:00 Protein Shake

2:00 2 tbls PB

4:00 skipped

6:00 dinner: 6 OZ beef, with 1 cup brown rice and 2 cups spinach

8:00 snack skipped

Observations:
Health:
I felt fine all day. No problems. Healthy. Did not feel super strong, was really glad that I was able to hit my PR.

Recovery Time:

Recovery time was a non-issue. Again, I felt great walking out of the gym. My work capacity has really improved, I think all the squats and dead lifts really help.

Attention span, memory

Attention span and memory seem to be about normal. Nothing out of the ordinary to report.

Not Yet…..

Felt strong in the gym, Hit 2 PRs on flat and incline bench (with reps) Can’t wait to get to 300!!

Heightens Sex Drive

Pretty much normal. I’m in school and work full time and have two kids, so I think stress might be a factor. I think my drive is good/normal, just no increase.

Still no side effects so at this point, I really am not expecting any.

heavywe1ght

Awards
Day Nineteen: (4/11/07)

DARN, that was like the worst workout of my life, just felt like crud, almost injured my leg. I’m just glad I got something out of it and survived at this point!

Training:
Heavy Leg Day. Was worried about this from the start cause I hurt my leg last week. Well, I figured out how I did it. After a couple trial sets, feeling fine, I decided to really try and get low. I had done a set at 275 with a medium stance, getting kind of low, but needed another inch or two. Grabbed the weight took a much wider stance, squatted, and POW, pain, ouch, right in my front hip joint/tendon, whatever. Anyway, I learned that my stance was too wide and causes this problem. My squats were done for the day. Dead lifts started hurting also after the third set so these got cut short. Man what a crummy day.

Deadlift: 3 Sets of 5 Reps @ 275

Squat: 2.5 Sets of 5 Reps @ 275

Standing Calf Raises: 3 Sets of 15Reps @ 150

Leg Raises 3 Sets of 10 Reps

Quad Machine 3 sets of 10 reps at 70 lbs

Leg Press 3 sets of six reps at 360

Diet:

10:00 skipped

12:00 6 oz chicken breast and 4 oz cheddar

6:00 dinner: 8 oz BBQ Brisket and 1 cup rice

8:00 snack 2 scoops ATW Isolate

Observations:

Health:

Felt cruddy, Thought I would pass out after every set. Felt fine a couple hours after workout though, weird.

Recovery Time:
Well, I was able to get in a decent workout despite a slight injury, so I think this must be attributed to such a fast recovery time.

Attention span, memory

Seems to be fine, I don’t think I have forgotten anything, but then again, how would I know of I have forgotten it. I hope my wife isn’t somewhere right now waiting for me to meet her…DOH!

Not really seeing much gain, perhaps a very little, but without steroids, I think these things progress over months, not a few weeks, at least, not at my age.

Although I struggled with my leg, and feeling bad, my strength was not affected. I lifted and squatted the 275 like it was fairly easy. Right now its this joint/tendon that is holding me back on leg weight.

Heightens Sex Drive
Nothing out of the ordinary to report. We Just had a baby, so my wife is not tooo unhappy that my drive has not gone up any more than normal.

Negative Side Effects: NONE

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you were glad to get that workout over with. heh

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any new updates?

Hope everything is going well with you.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No updates in a week... hope you are alright.

heavywe1ght

Awards
HyperTEST - FINAL LOG POST - Review

Ok, Sorry I was off for a few days, I had to replace my main computer and it took me offline and sucked up a lot of my “free” time. Anyway, I take my last two pills this evening, this is my final post for this log. I have enjoyed running it and thank AXIS LABS for giving me a change to evaluate HyperTEST!!

Day Thirtyone: (4/23/07)
Training:
Well, I trained very hard with a Westside for Body Builders program, which I am really enjoying. Of course the problem is separating the effectiveness of the program from that of the product being evaluated. Any judgment in this area is highly subjective, but I will do my best to provide a fair review.

Diet:

Yea, my diet was the worst part of this log. I did not track it well enough and ate too much bad stuff. Not a ton mind you, but enough that I did not achieve the leaner mid-section that I was hoping for at this point. There is much more work to be done!

Observations:
Health:
Overall I felt really good during this last month. Most days I felt strong and healthy. I have not gotten sick, and did not experience any negative side effects from HyperTEST.

Recovery Time:
I would have to say that for me, this was the most noticeable result from this supplement. I’m working a hard four day split program while working a full time job, going to graduate school, and having a wife and 2 children. That is enough to bring many down, but I really felt as if my recovery time was unusually good this last month. I did end up hurting a tendon (hip flexor area) from doing squats with too wide a stance, and event that did not keep me down long. Most days I felt recovered from the workout within a couple hours of leaving the gym. To have this while achieving some PRs is a real bonus.

Attention span, memory
Again, I don’t think I have forgotten anything, but then again, how would I know of I have forgotten it. I think this area has been fine, but I would not say that I had any noticeable improvements in this area. Either my memory is already operating at its optimal level, or its so far gone that it si beyond all help!

Looking back over the last month, I do notice some muscle mass increase, in my shoulders and just a general more leaner look in my upper body. Had I been able to keep my diet a little tighter, more leanness would have been apparent, I’m sure. So overall, I’d say that my workout program had the most benefit but there was a little “supplement” to the gains I normally would have made without using HyperTEST. These results did not “blow me away”, although I am pleased with my progress.

Program vs. Supplement? Not sure, but I did achieve some strength gains. My bench went up almost 10lbs and I had PRs in dead lift, decline bench, shoulder work and a couple other areas. Overall I’m happy with the strength gains I made this month and think that HyperTEST di allow me to get a little more out of my program than I would have without it.

Heightens Sex Drive
I had a couple days in the beginning of extra wood, but I did not really see much improvement in this area I think that my normal T-levels, despite my age, is pretty well.

Conclusion:
I liked HyperTEST, it was clean, easy to take, no negative side effects. I think that my strength gains were more that normal without it and my recovery time was remarkable for someone my age. I probably won’t run this with my next stack, but I probably WILL take it again when I start losing gains in the gym and get any signs that my normal T-levels might be dropping off. I would recommend this product to anyone over 40 who could benefit from increased natural production of Testosterone.

Thanks to anyone who has read this log. God Bless.

~HeavyWe1ght