Primed Ultra first impressions

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'll review my first impressions of this one. So far, I just took one dose. I won't be using it all the time, as I am trying to stay away from stims.

Pump:

I felt a decent pump during my workout. I have felt better pumps than that, but this was during my leg day (just squats). My veins were showing more, and was feeling tighter all over.

Energy:

The energy on this was wicked on this. I felt like I could go on and on. I finished my 10th set of squats, and wanted to lift more, but I gotta listen to my trainer. Haha.

Value:

For what I'll do with the product, (just on back/biceps day) which is use it during the weakest bodypart training, it will last a very, very long time. So I gotta say thumbs up for the increased servings also!

So rating for this one: 8/10

ALRI did a good job putting those sour pucks in capsules. Thumbs up!

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've got the powder and i definitely notice that unstoppable feeling ike i can just keep going and going.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I did try the powder, and it was not as good as this one. This ain't the same formula. It seems like they really put the focus on mind muscle connection. The powder is very good as well. Thanks for stopping by man.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Best mind-muscle connection i've ever gotten was from SNS's Focus XT, awesome product.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
10 sets of squats and the ability to keep going. Sounds like it was working pretty good for you JJ.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Best mind-muscle connection i've ever gotten was from SNS's Focus XT, awesome product.
Focus XT is the best for studying, but in the gym it wasn't the best in the west.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
10 sets of squats and the ability to keep going. Sounds like it was working pretty good for you JJ.
Oh yeah, and I really gave everything I had that day. It does work very well indeed.