What's up. I am new to the site and I am challenging myself to post a thread based off of the. I see there are many forums already out there, but what is unique with mine is heavy steroid use in my past. I am trying to bodybuild as healthy and natural as possible, but still with a slight edge that won't compromise my health.
This stack is fully funded by myself, so I have no biased opinions. Additionally, I am already 9 days into my Stack, supplementing only with Jungle Warfare at this moment. I didnt start the forum earlier because of reading that it takes about three weeks to start noticing the effects.
Weight: 200 lbs
BF: Approx 13.5%
- Kre Alkalyn EFX (3 grams daily)
- Jungle Warfare (4 caps daily)
- Designer Protein
- Optimum Nut Casein
- Synephrine HCL (40mg daily)
- BSN Stack ( , NOXplode, )
- Gaspari Halodrol (2 week cycles)
- LG Methyl Masterdrol (2 week cycles)
- LG Formadrol
- All old school andros
- All old school ephedra/ephedrine (xenadrine/hydroxycut/ultimate orange/yellow jackets etc.)
Anabolic Steroid History...
- Deca Durabolin/Dianabol/Equipose/Winstrol/Trenbalone Acetate(Fina)/Test enanthate, prop, cypionate/HCG/Clomid/Clenbuterol/DNP/T3/Kynosalene
It has been almost 4 years since I have touched the juice. I started at the young age of 18 and did it for 3 years.
I dont follow a specific workout schedule. I basically train what I feel is needed for that day, or what works out so that I can have a partner.
A typical Week...
Mon: Legs / Cardio
Wed: Chest / Cardio
Fri: Back / Cardio
Sun: Off...maybe Cardio
My Evo Cycle...
Weeks 1-6: JW (4 caps daily)
Weeks 3-5: BAM (2 caps)
Weeks 5-8: (3 caps daily)
Nutrition: I am deployed so all I get is what's served at chow hall, so I try to eat as healthy as possible.
My goal: Be 205 lbs at a lesser BF, possible 10% would be nice.
If anybody has any suggestions/training tips/nutrition tips, all is welcome. I am always open to sharing, learning, and trying new things.