After following your log, I don't believe that you are KraZ or Nuts. Then again, maybe you just did this log to fool us? Reps for answering all 472 of my questions!Alright, here are the answers to these questions:
1) I started with 4 caps instead of 3 because my cycle was shortened do the the fact that it took me 4 weeks to receive my supplements. I wanted to finish the stack before I left my deployment, so I upped the dosage to get rid of it quicker.
2) I finally got my departure date and realized I had a little more time than planned. With 4 caps/day my JW would end one day after I ended BAM and I didn't wanna crash that hard. I decided to drop to 3 caps/day so that I would be on JW about a week after my last day on BAM. Also, I figured 7 days longer on JW would be more beneficial because it is a fairly mild supplement.
3) Yes, I believe the extra week made a difference. I believe the JW kept me lean and hard the week after I discontinued BAM. The only thing I noticed different with 4 were the sides: Libido was higher, I was moodier, and skin was oilier.
4) If I was to do my supplement differently I think I would use JW for 8-10 weeks. I didnt notice the results until late in the cycle (weeks 3-4). I would either use BAM at 3 or 4 caps per day or not at all. I really don't believe BAM did much for me, if so, I couldn't tell much of a difference.
5) Haha... I used to workout with a buddy who was pretty hardcore years ago. He was the one who introduced me to the 100 rep set. I like them to warm up sometimes because I use a fairly light weight, it gets my blood flowing, and my muscles pumped. There's no better way to start a workout!
6) Attached are the two EVO Stacks I made. The 'original' is when I planned on using 4 caps of JW per day. The 'modified' is when I changed it to 3. Hope it is easy to read and understand, I had to transfer them from an excel spreadsheet.