KraZnuts ALRI EVO Stack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

KraZnuts ALRI EVO Stack

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member

Day 35

REST DAY

Comments:
    I decided to take today off instead of working out my legs. I wanted a full day of rest on a day that I didn't have to work.

Went to the pool today. Not to be too conceded, but I felt like I was getting a lotta looks from both the girls and the guys. Damn, could be in my head though. All I know is that I got burnt as hell laying out in the sun waiting for some chump to stop talking to this girl so that I could make my move (probably wouldn't have anyways). I'm way to shy around girls. They need to make a supplement that makes you grow some balls!

2. New Member

Day 36

BIS/TRIS (CARDIO)

Cardio: 25 minutes Elliptical (HIIT)

Barbell Curls: (12 reps X 45 lbs, 10 X 65, 10 X 70, 8 X 75, 6 X 75)

Incline Dumbell Curls: (12 reps X 30 lbs, 10 X 30, 8 X 35, 8 X 35)

Standing Alternating Dumbell Curls: (6 reps X 25 lbs, 8 X 25, 8 X 25, 8 X 30)
    Superset w/
    Hammer Curls: (8 reps X 15 lbs, 8 X 15, 8 X 15, 10 X 15)

Tricep Press Downs: (12 reps X 42.5 lbs, 12 X 42.5, 12 X 42.5, 12 X 50)
    Superset w/
    Overhead Dumbell Extensions: (8 reps X 70 lbs, 8 X 70, 8 X 70, 8 X 70)

Skull Crushers: (4 sets: 10 reps X 75 lbs)
    Superset w/
    Dumbell Kickbacks: (4 sets: 10 reps X 10 lbs)

Comments:
    I was really tired waking up this morning. I sucked it up during cardio and added an extra 5 minutes to my HIIT. Man, what a difference. I leave the gym soaked in sweat. I see others around me who have been there twice as long with not even half as much sweat.

My buddy got a box full of junk food today, so all of us have been chomping that stuff down. There goes my cardio for the day, but I was on a sugar high and got a great arm workout. Great solid pumps. I used fairly light weight, but very strick form and flexed my arms throughout the repetitions and got a great burn. I felt very solid.

So here goes my summary for the week...(keep in mind this last week has been on 3 caps of JW per day, which is one less than the previous weeks)

WEEK FIVE SUMMARY

Strength: Once again, my strength has continued to increase. I noticed the strength improvement for both my back and arms; however, my chest and shoulders weren't as strong (could have been bad days).

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps have been the same this week, nothing has changed. Feel very solid between sets.

Size: I still haven't gained anymore weight. I have been eating roughly the same amount of food and watch my carb intake. Gaining weight is not my concern. I am looking for overall body composition. I am sure I could gain more easily if I let my appetite take over.

Energy: I still feel slugish. I haven't slept as solid this week either. I have always had energy issues though way before taking this stack, but my fatigue seems to have increased.

Appetite: Hunger is still the same. I am not craving food, but I have no problem eating.

Libido: Sex drive has dropped down a bit toward the end of the week

Overall: Considering I have dropped from 4 caps/day of JW to 3 caps/day, I feel no significant decrease in any of the positive effects. My skin is less oily and my libido dropped a bit. Still the same hardness and great pumps! 3 caps seems to be just fine, but it could be that the Restore I added is making up for it. I will give it an 8/10 this week.
  3. New Member

Day 37

LEGS

Leg Extensions: (4 sets: 12 reps X 50 lbs)

Smith Machine Squats (Adding 10 lbs for bar): (20 reps X 100 lbs, 20 X 150, 12 X 200, 10 X 220, 10 X 220)

Leg Presses: (1 set: 100 reps X 90 lbs)

Lying Leg Curls: (12 reps X 85 lbs, 12 X 100, 12 X 100, 12 X 100)

Comments:
    I felt great today! I think I needed all the calories I consumed yesterday. I had energy upon waking up, I felt good and strong in the gym, and I had energy for the remainder of the day.

I had an excellent day for my squats. I usually have discomfort in my kneecaps, but I used very slow, controlled form and I had no problems at all. Also, I make sure my knees do not buckle in when the weight gets heavy. I press more with the blade of my foot which seems to keep emphasis on my quads.

The 100 rep set was a killer. I like to throw that in every now and again to shock the body. Overall, probably the best leg day I have had in a long time and looking forward to another!
    •   

4. New Member

Day 38

CHEST (CARDIO)

Flat Bench Barbell Press: (10 reps X 185 lbs, 10 X 205, 10 X 225, 8 X 225, 6 X 235)

Incline Dumbell Flyes: (4 sets: 12 reps X 35 lbs)
    Superset w/
    Incline Dumbell Presses: (10 reps X 60 lbs, 10 X 60, 19 X 65, 8 X 65)

Hammer Strength Flat Bench Iso Lateral Press: (1 set: 100 reps X 50 lbs)

Comments:
    I didn't get to workout until late in the evening, so my strength wasn't at its peak, but I still felt good. I have been eating more calories throughout the day and I have been feeling much fuller and more energetic.

Cardio was great this morning. 25 minutes of HIIT will leave you covered in sweat! No new effects noticed.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KraZnut07 View Post
    I had an excellent day for my squats. I usually have discomfort in my kneecaps, but I used very slow, controlled form and I had no problems at all. Also, I make sure my knees do not buckle in when the weight gets heavy. I press more with the blade of my foot which seems to keep emphasis on my quads.

Hey KraZ,

The discomfort could be from Smith Machine. If you have access to a squat rack or cage, use that instead and do free weight squats. You also want to push through the heels, not the ball of the foot. If you want to emphaize the quads, use a narrow stance.

Keep it up!
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    Hey KraZ,

The discomfort could be from Smith Machine. If you have access to a squat rack or cage, use that instead and do free weight squats. You also want to push through the heels, not the ball of the foot. If you want to emphaize the quads, use a narrow stance.

Keep it up!
    Thanks for the info. I'm glad you said something because I was thinking that the Smith machine could be the cause too. It always hurts my shoulders more when I use it for shoulder press, so it's probably doing the same for my knees. I use it for squats though because I have a long upper body and I tend to lean way too far forward when I do free weight squats. With the Smith, I can step forward and keep my knees behind my toes, or atleast even with, when I squat down.

I appreciate the advice. I have a power rack pretty much wherever I go. My next leg day I will give it a shot and I will start with really light weight just to get the form down.

Hey, did you ever decide what stack you were gonna go with next? I was looking and the NHA looked good to me. This EVO is good too if you haven't done it already.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

No problem, bro. The Smith has its place, but I would use is as sparingly as possible. Just do exactly what you said, light weight until you get the form down and you will be golden.

I haven't made any final decisions. I have some left over 1AD and 4AD (pre ban) that I want to use up. I may use the NHA or EVO stack in post cycle therapy.

I'll be posting it up soon for critique!
  8. New Member

Day 39

REST DAY

Comments:
    Last night I came down with a cold. I am having some extreme body aches and I have no idea where this came from. I am gonna rest and hope I feel better.

Speaking of being sick, what are your opinions on being sick and working out? I've always been taught to give your body rest, that working out stresses your body, therefore lowering your immune system even more. Some people say to workout because you can sweat it out of you. What is your guy's take on it?

Hopefully I'll be back in by tomorrow.
  9. New Member

Day 40

SHOULDERS

Seated Dumbell Military Press: (15 reps X 40 lbs, 12 X 55, 10 X 65, 8 X 70, 6 X 80)
    Immediately following last set...
    Side lateral Raise: (1 set: Hold for 20 seconds, followed by 10 reps X 10 lbs)

Seated Dumbell Front Raises: (12 reps X 15 lbs, 10 X 20, 8 X 20, 8 X 20)
    Standing Dumbell Front Raise: (1 set: Hold for 20 seconds, followed by 10 reps X 10 lbs)

Seated Bent Over Side Laterals: (12 reps X 15 lbs, 10 X 20, 8 X 20, 6 X 25)
    Seated Bent Over Side Lateral: (1 set: Hold for 20 seconds, followed by 10 reps X 5 lbs)

Barbell Military Press: (10 reps X 115 lbs, 8 X 115, 7 X 115)

Cable Rear Delt Extensions (AKA Rotator Cuff Exercise): (3 sets: 10 reps X 25 lbs)

Barbell Plate Shrugs: (3 sets: 12 reps X 100 lbs)

Comments:
    I slept 10 hours last night and still felt like **** this morning. This cold was kicking my ass. I popped some tylenol at work, took a nap, and whalla...I woke up feeling pretty good. I decided to do a light shoulder workout, which ended up being a fairly intense workout. I didn't feel sick or weak at all during my lifts. I actually feel great right now.

Anyways, nothing new noticeable except for a bit of tiny acne on my arms and my forearms are looking a lot fuller lately. I used to get that fullness in my forearms when I juiced, kinda looks cool to me. That's it. Just glad I feel better. Hopefully I don't regret working out today when I wake up in the morning!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

This is "probably" not the correct answer...but IMHO, the WORST day at the gym beats lying in bed! Unless I am just totally exhausted or physically injured, I am hitting the gym!

Of course, if you have a fever or extreme body aches as you have, by all means give your immune system and CNS a break for a few days. Take some Vitamin C and drink some OJ and get some rest.

11. New Member

Day 41

BACK

Wide Grip Pull Ups: (12 reps, 8, 6, 5)
    Superset w/
    Wide Grip Pulldowns: (4 sets: 8-12 reps until failure X 120 lbs)

Close Grip Pulldowns: (10 reps X 140 lbs, 10 X 150, 8 X 150, 8 X 150)
    Superset w/
    Straight Arm Pulldowns: (4 sets: 10 reps X 45 lbs)

Barbell Rows: (10 reps X 135 lbs, 8 X 155, 8 X 155, 6 X 165)

Deadlifts: (10 reps X 135 lbs, 10 X 225, 8 X 245, 5 X 255)

Comments:
    I woke up and felt pretty good this morning considering. My back workout was pretty good and heavy as well. My strength even seemed to improve on my barbell rows. Overall, good workout today and I feel much better.
  12. New Member

Day 42

BIS/TRIS

Concentration Curls: (10 reps X 25 lbs, 8 X 35, 8 X 40, 6 X 50)

Barbell Curls: (12 reps X 65 lbs, 10 X 75, 8 X 85, 6 X 95)
    Superset w/
    Rope Hammer Curls: (4 sets: 10 reps X 32.5 lbs)

Tricep Rope Extension: (4 sets: 12 reps X 27.5 lbs)
    Superset w/
    Overhead Dumbell Extensions: (4 sets: 8 reps X 65 lbs)

Skull Crushers: (3 sets: 10 reps X 75 lbs)
    Superset w/
    Dumbell Kickbacks: (3 sets: 10 reps X 15 lbs)

Comments:
    I skipped out on cardio again this morning because I still feel like I haven't recovered 100% from my cold. I wasn't really in the mood to lift today because of the heat (105 F) and a headache, but when I got started the pumps were great and it was on. I actually did more weight for my biceps than I have done in a long time. However, looking at my forum, my triceps weren't as strong as the workout before. All in all, I am glad that I hit the gym and feel I got a good workout.

I have noticed this last week I have gained about 2-3 pounds. I weight 204.5 on an empty stomach now. I can say it is not completely lean. My stomach seems flabbier and I see it under my chin in the mirror. Maybe it's in my head. I hate cardio, but man, it is really addicting. You feel like a fatty when you're not doing it like you know you should. But, hey, atleast I didnt lose any weight from being sick.
  13. New Member

Day 43

ABS

ABS Class: 30 minutes of Abs (variety of exercises)

Comments:
    I felt like taking a day off to ensure I am fully recovered. I did go to Abs class though. I felt pretty strong in class tonight considering that I haven't worked them like that in a couple weeks.

Tomorrow will be my last day of BAM, so sorry to see my stack coming to an end!

WEEK SIX SUMMARY

Strength: Considering I was sick majority of the week, my strength was never crippled. I still felt stronger on both my Back and Bicep days. I feel part of the strength increase is due to me eating more calories recently.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps were the same as the last couple weeks. Vascularity has been about the same as well, but I lost some cuts in my stomach and face because of the increased calorie consumption and lack of cardio.

Size: Yes, I did gain some size this week. I weight about 204-5 on an empty stomach now. I measured my bodyfat last night and the device read me at 13.2%, which is up from 12.5% about 2-3 weeks ago.

Energy: Being that I was sick didn't help too much, but I still felt more energy in the gym than I did about 3-4 weeks ago when I was really watching my carb intake. I believe this stack works best with a high caloric diet. I ate more cals this week and had some pretty solid workouts considering I wasn't 100%.

Appetite: Hunger is about the same. I can eat pretty much anything that's put in front of me.

Libido: Sex drive is about the same as last week, which is a decrease from when I was taking 4 a day. But still working good though.

Overall: I am really starting to notice the strength increase towards the late end of the stack. I feel pretty lean and strong from it and when I increase the cals I can definetly see a difference all around. I will still give it an 8/10
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Nice work bro! You can also use the EVO stack over 12 weeks as a cutting cycle, if you are worried about gaining fat as well!

Looking at your avi, your back looks great, man!
  15. New Member

Thanks man. I've been working real hard on my back for about a year now.

I think the next time I do a non hormonal stack I will do it for 12 weeks like you said. I started noticing the effects more around week four. I think it is a good cutting stack, but my energy was drained when I cut my carbs.
  16. New Member

Day 44

CHEST (CARDIO)

Flat Bench Barbell Press: (12 reps X 135 lbs, 10 X 205, 1 X 300, 10 X 225, 10 X 225, 6 X 235)

Incline Bench Barbell Press: (10 reps X 185 lbs, 6 X 205, 6 X 205, 8 X 155)

Incline Dumbell Flyes: (3 sets: 10 reps X 50 lbs)
    Superset w/
    Pushups: (3 sets until failure: approx 10 reps)

Comments:
    It felt great to do cardio again this morning. I was hurting from taking the last five days off, but it felt great in the end.

I felt good during today's workout. I was doing working sets with more weight and reps than usual. My max hasn't increased past the 300 mark, but I'm still okay with that. Workout was short and intense, ready for another one tomorrow! Time to eat some food!!

P.S. Today is the last day for BAM

This next week will look like...

JW (3 caps)
    Restore (3 caps)
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great log KraZ, especially since you give an in depth "impression" with each post.

Any headaches on JW?

I've been using a similar "superset everything" routine in my cutting phase for the past 2-3 years with great success. In order to SURVIVE this routine for 3-5 months of cutting, I do 3 weeks of supersets following by 1 week of straight sets. This helps me dodge overtraining symptoms.
    Last edited by celc5; 04-28-2007 at 10:48 AM. Reason: typo
  18. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Great log KraZ, especially since you give an in depth "impression" with each post.

Any headaches on JW?

I've been using a similar "superset everything" routine in my cutting phase for the past 2-3 years with great success. In order to SURVIVE this routine for 3-5 months of cutting, I do 3 weeks of supersets following by 1 week of straight sets. This helps me dodge overtraining symptoms.
    Hey thanks a lot. This is my first forum, so I wasn't sure if I was giving you all the information you are looking for. Plus, it's kinda hard to analyze yourself for what is 'out of the norm' and give credit to the supplement. I just try to give an overall conclusion for each day.

If there's anything additional you think yourself or others would like, please let me know.

No, I never experienced any headaches on the JW.

I like your advice on the supersets. I definitely got some of those overtraining symptoms, so I stopped doing so many every workout. I will try what you suggested during my next 'supplement free' cycle.
  19. New Member

Day 45

LEGS/CALVES

Leg Extensions: (15 reps X 80, 12 X 100, 10 X 115, 10 X 135)

Squats: (20 reps X 95 lbs, 20 X 135, 10 X 185, 10 X 185)

Stiff Legged Deadlifts: (3 sets: 12 reps X 115 lbs)

Lying Leg Curls: (12 reps X 100 lbs, 10 X 100, 8 X 100, 8 X 100)

Seated Calf Raises: (Straight, Inward, Outward: 1 set each position/ 10-15-25-15-10 reps / 30 lbs)

Comments:
    Well, I didnít plan on doing regular squats today, but I ended up in the middle of the squat rack practicing my movement. By the time I was done, all the smith machines were taken, so I figured Iíd follow through with doing regular squats. Wow, I always knew Smith Machine squats were easier, but boy what a difference. I have an all new respect for those who do squats. Balancing the weight on my shoulders, keeping strict form, and using more of my lower back, all made me use stabilizer muscles I wasnít used to using. One problem I noticed when I was getting fatigued is that I would lean forward when I was trying to press the weight up from the squat position, kinda like a lineman hitting a tackling sled. I'm not sure if that's common, but I think it is because my long upper body leaning too far forward. Any suggestions?

I didnít get a crazy pump in my quads and ass like I was used to with the Smith, but thatís because the rest of my body has to catch up to the strength of them. Also, I am new to Stiff Legged Deadlifts and those fried my forearms and lower back. I thought I would be strong because of all the regular deadlifts I do, but it hit me totally different. I felt a good stretch in my hams when I bent over, but I felt more of a pump in my lower back at the end of the movement, probably because it is weaker than my hams.

I could have killed my legs by blasting them on the leg press, but I wanted to look forward to my next leg workout instead of dreading it. Maybe thatís the wrong idea, but Iím trying to stay consistent instead of burning myself out. I felt this workout was good at targeting all those stabilizer muscles that arenít used being worked. I plan on keeping this as my main leg workout to get my entire lower body evened out in strength.

Incase my calf workout is hard to understand, this is what I do: I get a fairly light weight. I start off doing 10 reps, wait about 5 seconds, then do 15 reps, wait 5 seconds, then do 25 reps, and I repeat the same on the way back down. It is a total of 75 reps and it burns really good. I do this once for all three positions. Give it a shot, you wonít be disappointed!
  20. New Member

Day 46

SHOULDERS (CARDIO)

Behind Neck Military Press: (12 reps X 115 lbs, 10 X 125, 8 X 135, 6 X 145)

Arnold Press: (10 reps X 45 lbs, 10 X 50, 8 X 55, 8 X 55)

Upright Rows: (10 reps X 105 lbs, 10 X 115, 8 X 115, 8 X 115)

Dumbell Upright Rows: (10 reps X 20 lbs, 10 reps X 15 lbs)
    Superset w/
    Dumbell Front Raises: (10 reps X 20 lbs, 10 reps X 15 lbs)
    Superset w/
    Dumbell Side Laterals: (10 reps X 20 lbs, 10 reps X 15 lbs)

Barbell Plate Shrugs: (3 sets: 12 reps X 100 lbs)

Comments:
    First off, my legs are pretty sore from yesterdays leg workout. My quads are sore and it feels like a deeper soreness than I'm used to. My hams are feeling a bit tight too, so my workout was a little better than I thought.

Today's workout was pretty good. I have had more intense ones with a better burn, but today was alright. The last superset was something new my buddy wanted to try and it felt pretty good. Nothing special about today.

I haven't noticed any changes from not taking BAM the last couple days. Still feel the same. This mornings cardio was a killer as well.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

I'm glad that you got a chance to do some free weight squats! You can really feel them the next day...but the 2nd day after...will be worse!!! I feel it a lot in my "teardrop" - vastus medialis.

If the weight is too heavy and I'm already fatigued, I tend to lean forward too. Imagine yourself sitting down as you are squatting, that may help you stay more straight up. Also look straight ahead or up slightly.

Squats hit a lot more than your quads - hammies, spinal erectors, glutes, etc. so you may not get a huge quad pump. To emphasize the quads, drop the weight and do narrow stance with the bar fairly high on your traps.

Keep the "real" squats in your routine, just don't try more weight than your ready to handle. :squat:
  22. New Member

Day 47

BACK

Wide Grip Pull Ups: (8 reps, 6,6,5)
    Superset w/
    Wide Grip Pulldowns: (8 reps X 115, 8 X 115, 6 X 115, 6 X 115)

Hammer Strength High Iso Pulldowns: (10 reps X 230 lbs, 10 X 230, 10 X 250, 10 X 250)

Barbell Rows: (10 reps X 135 lbs, 10 X 155, 8 X 165, 8 X 165)

Back Extensions: (1 set: 30 reps X 10 lbs)

Close Grip Pulldowns: (15 reps X 100 lbs, 12 X 135, 6 X 155)

Comments:
    Today I wasn't feeling my back workout at all. I could tell right off the bat when I could only start off with eight pull ups. My workout partner was feeling the exact same way, so it must have been from our shoulder workout the day before. Could be the heat out here in the desert too. Anyways, we finished off our workout and I left with a pretty good pump. Although I wasn't too strong, I still felt my workout was effective. I will be taking tomorrow off to fully recover.

P.S. Maybe the fact that I am weaker is contributed to me not being on BAM. I noticed I do not feel quite as full and I lost about 2 lbs on the scale. My pumps are still good as ever.
  23. New Member

Days 48 & 49

Day 48

REST (CARDIO)

Day 49

CHEST/TRIS

Flat Bench Barbell Press: (12 reps X 135 lbs, 10 X 185, 10 X 225, 2 X 275, 1 X 300, 10 X 225)

Incline Barbell Press: (15 reps X 135 lbs, 8 X 205, 8 X 185, 8 X 155)

Decline Dumbell Press: (4 sets: 10 reps X 60 lbs)

Flat Bench Dumbell Flyes: (3 sets: 10 reps X 40 lbs)
    Superset w/
    Pushups: (3 sets: 8-10 until failure)

Tricep Cable Pressdowns: (24 reps X 40 lbs, 12 X 50, 10 X 60, 10 X 60)

Tricep Reverse Grip Cable Pressdowns: (10 reps X 40 lbs, 10 X 50, 10 X 50, 10 X 45)

Overhead Rope Extensions: (3 sets: 12 reps X 45 lbs)

Close Grip Pushups: (2 sets: until failure)

Comments:
    Today's workout felt good. It was nice to workout indoors in the air conditioning rather than in the hot shade at the fire station. I felt really strong during my bench today. People say decline bench doesn't do much, but I could really feel a difference doing decline with dumbells. I rarely do decline movements, but I am going to include them from now on. Also, my triceps were fried today using all cable exercises. It was a nice change up from free weights.

I have lost a few pounds since I got off BAM. I weight about 201 right now. I am still equally as strong. I feel like I look harder right now. I like the look and don't mind the weight loss and loss of fullness.
  24. New Member

Day 50

BIS (CARDIO)

Seated Alternating Dumbell Curls: (12 reps X 25 lbs, 10 X 35, 6 X 45, 6 X 45, 8 X 25)

Preacher Curls: (4 sets: 10 reps X 65 lbs)

Incline Dumbell Curls: (4 sets: 10 reps X 30 lbs)

Hammer Curls: (4 sets: 10 reps X 20 lbs)

Comments:
    Did a quick bicep workout today. I didn't wanna do too much more, once again it's too hot to be working out outside. I also wanna save some energy for leg day tomorrow. It's around 110 F here now and our weight room is in the stalls which is not air conditioned, so thats what I mean when I say it's too hot.

Still, I got a good pump during todays workout. Looking forward to tomorrows. Also, chest and tris are really feeling good from yesterdays workout.

Damn...seven weeks came fast. Here's my summary!

WEEK SEVEN SUMMARY

Strength: Strength has not decreased, but it hasn't increased either. Not a big deal to me. I am glad to be where I am at now.

Pumps and Vascularity: Pumps are the same and I feel more vascular. I was feeling kinda flabby when I cam off of BAM. I have lost a few pounds and now I feel harder and leaner. I actually prefer the way I feel and look right now.

Size: Opposed to last week, I actually lost weight this week. I feel like maybe it was water weight I was retaining, not quite sure but I feel better and feel I look better.

Energy: I felt pretty good this week. Probably better than I have for a while now that I think of it.

Appetite: Hunger is still pretty much the same as the weeks before.

Libido: Sex drive hasn't changed much either. It may have increased a bit.

Overall: I have been pretty happy this week. I feel better and lighter. I dont like the big bulkey look. I like more of a muscular yet lean look. I feel I looked more like that this week. I have kept all my strength that I can recall. I still give it an 8/10.

One more week and I will give my Final Conclusion!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

Sweet keep it up and throw some after cycle pics if ya can bro!!
  26. New Member

Day 51

LEGS/CALVES

Leg Extensions: (4 sets: 12 reps X 90 lbs)

Squats: (20 reps X 135 lbs, 12 X 185, 10 X 205, 11 X 205)

Stiff Legged Deadlifts: (12 reps X 115 lbs, 10 X 135, 8 X 155, 8 X 155)

Lying Leg Curls: (3 triple drop sets: 10 reps X 85 lbs, 10 X 55 lbs, 10 X 30 lbs)

Calf Raises w Leg Press: (2 sets: rep range 10, 15, 25, 15, 10 X 45 lbs)

Comments:
    Today was a good leg day. Squats were a lot easier to perform today than they were last week. I felt a lot stronger this week as well and was able to move up 20 lbs. I was able to go heavier on stiff legged deadlifts and my legs felt pretty fried by the end of the workout.

Good workout day. Also, little to no pressure on my knees like I was experiencing before from the Smith Machine.

I will post pics as soon as I can. I may post them a week early because I have access to internet here and might not when I get home from deployment.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Good workout day. Also, little to no pressure on my knees like I was experiencing before from the Smith Machine.

I will post pics as soon as I can. I may post them a week early because I have access to internet here and might not when I get home from deployment.
    1. Great news about your knees, the free weight squats are MUCH better for overall development and for your knees. :squat:

2. Going home? Great news KraZ! Thank you for your service!
  28. New Member

Day 52 & 53

Day 52

REST (Had to watch Del La Hoya and Mayweather Fight!)

Day 53

BACK

Wide Grip Pullups: (12 reps w/bodyweight, 6 X 10 lbs, 5 X 10, 4 X 10, 6 w/bodyweight)

Close Grip Pulldowns: (12 reps X 170 lbs, 10 X 170, 8 X 185, 8 X 185)
    Superset w/
    Straight Arm Pulldowns: (12 reps X 45 lbs, 12 X 60, 10 X 60, 10 X 60)

Barbell Rows: (12 reps X 155 lbs, 10 X 175, 8 X 185, 8 X 185)

Seated Close Grip Cable Rows: (3 sets: 10 reps X 150 lbs)

Back Extensions (Good Mornings): (3 sets: 10 reps X 20 lbs)

Comments:
    I have to start off saying that my last leg workout blasted by hamstrings. I haven't been that stiff in a while.

Also, yesterday was my last day taking JW. I now take 3 caps of Restore per day.

Today's back workout was pretty good. I am still not as strong as I have been doing pullups, but I went ahead and tried to add some weight to increase my resistance and hopefully start seeing some gains again. I am, however, getting stronger and stronger doing barbell rows. I added about 20 lbs today and still felt fine. I am still getting good full pumps as well.

One side effect noticed since I have been off of BAM is that I have been sleeping much better.

Wilman, thanks for the support, I will be heading home in about a week. I cant wait to be in my own place with my own toilet, shower, kitchen, bed, car, women and clothes. Man, so many little things that you dont know you have till its gone!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Wilman, thanks for the support, I will be heading home in about a week. I cant wait to be in my own place with my own toilet, shower, kitchen, bed, car, women and clothes. Man, so many little things that you dont know you have till its gone!
    Hey, it's the least I can do! Freedom is NEVER free and thanks to guys like you, we have all that you mentioned above and so much more! I wish you the best and hope you keep posting after you are back Stateside!
  30. New Member

Day 54

SHOULDERS

Smith Machine Military Press (Adding 10 lbs for bar): (100 reps X 60 lbs)

Seated Barbell Press: (12 reps X 145 lbs, 8 X 155, 6 X 155)
    Superset w/
    Dumbell Side Lateral Raises: (3 sets: 12 reps X 20 lbs)

Arnold Presses: (12 reps X 45 lbs, 10 X 45, 10 X 45)
    Superset w/
    Dumbell Front Raises: (12 reps X 15 lbs, 10 X 20, 12 X 15)

Upright Rows: (3 sets: 12 reps X 95 lbs)

Comments:
    I have been sleeping really well lately and I couldn't get myself outta bed to do cardio, but ohwell. It was hard getting going for my shoulder workout as well so I decided to do a 100 rep set to snap me into it. Once I got my blood flowing, I got a really good workout. I actually haven't been pumped like this since the first week on JW. I was really pumped and it felt good. My strength was pretty much normal, but a good solid workout today.

I have been noticing that I look leaner and I sleep much better now that I am coming to an end on this stack. So far I am prety happy using Restore as a standalone.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great log! You were one of the people that inspired me to do my own evolution log.

Just a few questions (you might want to answer them later after you finish the whole cycle):

Why did you start with 4 caps JW instead of the recommended 3? What made you drop down to 3? Do you think the extra cap made a a difference while you were taking 4? Do you think the extra week on just 3 caps made a difference?

What would you do differently, in terms of choosing your supplement protocol, if you ran ALRI again?

How the heck did you get the idea to "warm-up" with 100 rep sets? Get me away from those!!!
    Last edited by celc5; 05-08-2007 at 12:16 PM. Reason: reread log; edited questions
  32. New Member

nice log big guy!! Post pics when you get a chance- Very detailed log I like!! I've started JW and will add BAM in 3 days. I'm using it as the second half to my NHA stack. I did the first 4 weeks with Activate and RR. I'm also thinking of pulsing MTST.
  33. New Member

Day 55

CHEST

Decline Barbell Press: (12 reps X 135 lbs, 10 X 185, 8 X 205, 6 X 205, 4 X 225)

Flat Bench Dumbell Flyes: (3 sets: 10 reps X 45 lbs)
    Superset w/
    Flat Bench Dumbell Presses: (3 sets: 8 reps X 65 lbs)

Incline Barbell Press: (3 sets: 10-12 reps X 135 lbs)

Comments:
    Well today's chest workout was short but pretty intense. I didn't list it, but I started with flat bench to see what I can max on and get a T-Shirt. I had people watching me and my adrenaline was really kicking because I get nervous around a crowd. I hit 300, which was my goal, but very easy. I probably could have got it atleast twice, but once was all I needed for the shirt. So I was pretty happy with that.

The rest of my workout went great. I had some really hard pumps once again today. Isolating my pecs with the flyes first, then supersetting with more of a compound like dumbell presses really hits you hard, I suggest trying it as something new.

Libido is not very high. I havent done cardio in about a week and my stomach seems to be geting back to where it was. Makes me so mad how fast I'm getting my stomach back. Also, I feel like I'm coming down with another cold. I dont know if your immune system suffers when you come off of a stack like this, but I rarely get sick. Could be that we have a new rotation of people coming in from other parts of the world.

I'll probably take tomorrow off. I have a trip to Spain in a week and I can't afford being sick.
  34. New Member

Day 56 & Pictures

REST DAY

Comments:
    Well I'm taking today off because I am fighting the onset of a cold right now. I cannot afford to be getting sick, I have vacation in 7 days.

I am bored at work, so I posted the before and after pictures I promised you all.

Let me explain them...

I have four different poses. Three pics for each pose, each pic is a different time frame. I tried to use the same place and position for each shot. I loaded them accidentlly in reverse order. So it goes from After to Before instead of Before to After.

The first of the three is back when I first got to this deployment (Mid-January)

The second is a few days before I started the Evo Stack (Beg-March) I was supplement free until March 16th.

The third is about the 6th to 7th week on the EVO Stack (late-April)

Overall the pics cover about a 3 -3 1/2 month time frame

You will see my pictures in my picture gallery. Just click on my Avatar and you will see my photo gallery under my profile.

I have hideous legs, so I was never into taking photos of them. I have been seeing progress in them, so I will probably post pics of them at a later time.

If I get the chance I will shoot some pics at the very end of this week and add them as well.

So, there you go!
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

detailed log nice! reps to you.

For the price it seems the EVO stack might not be quite that worth it.....I just started mine this week with JW.

what branch are you in?
  36. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Great log! You were one of the people that inspired me to do my own evolution log.

Just a few questions (you might want to answer them later after you finish the whole cycle):

Why did you start with 4 caps JW instead of the recommended 3? What made you drop down to 3? Do you think the extra cap made a a difference while you were taking 4? Do you think the extra week on just 3 caps made a difference?

What would you do differently, in terms of choosing your supplement protocol, if you ran ALRI again?

How the heck did you get the idea to "warm-up" with 100 rep sets? Get me away from those!!!
    Alright, here are the answers to these questions:

1) I started with 4 caps instead of 3 because my cycle was shortened do the the fact that it took me 4 weeks to receive my supplements. I wanted to finish the stack before I left my deployment, so I upped the dosage to get rid of it quicker.

2) I finally got my departure date and realized I had a little more time than planned. With 4 caps/day my JW would end one day after I ended BAM and I didn't wanna crash that hard. I decided to drop to 3 caps/day so that I would be on JW about a week after my last day on BAM. Also, I figured 7 days longer on JW would be more beneficial because it is a fairly mild supplement.

3) Yes, I believe the extra week made a difference. I believe the JW kept me lean and hard the week after I discontinued BAM. The only thing I noticed different with 4 were the sides: Libido was higher, I was moodier, and skin was oilier.

4) If I was to do my supplement protocol differently I think I would use JW for 8-10 weeks. I didnt notice the results until late in the cycle (weeks 3-4). I would either use BAM at 3 or 4 caps per day or not at all. I really don't believe BAM did much for me, if so, I couldn't tell much of a difference.

5) Haha... I used to workout with a buddy who was pretty hardcore years ago. He was the one who introduced me to the 100 rep set. I like them to warm up sometimes because I use a fairly light weight, it gets my blood flowing, and my muscles pumped. There's no better way to start a workout!

6) Attached are the two EVO Stacks I made. The 'original' is when I planned on using 4 caps of JW per day. The 'modified' is when I changed it to 3. Hope it is easy to read and understand, I had to transfer them from an excel spreadsheet.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  37. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sea223 View Post
    nice log big guy!! Post pics when you get a chance- Very detailed log I like!! I've started JW and will add BAM in 3 days. I'm using it as the second half to my NHA stack. I did the first 4 weeks with Activate and RR. I'm also thinking of pulsing MTST.
    Thanks man. Pics are posted, they are under my photo gallery. How did you like the NHA stack? I plan on trying that next. Good luck with your JW and BAM, I'm sure you will like it.
  38. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    detailed log nice! reps to you.

For the price it seems the EVO stack might not be quite that worth it.....I just started mine this week with JW.

what branch are you in?
    What's up man! Well the price is a bit steep, but no more than the others like it. But, yeah, if you spent the same amount on a prohormone, then you will definetly get more results. It depends on what you're looking for.

If you are used to stuff pretty strong or are looking for significant changes, then this may not be for you. But, if you are looking for something to break that plateau you're on or looking for a slight edge with nothing to worry about when you come off (post cycle therapy), then this is worth a try.

I know for me there's nothing worse than being on cycle, enjoying the way you look and feel, and not knowing how much you will maintain when you come off.

Good luck with your JW, I hope my log helps you a bit.

Air Force Fire Fighter!
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

i hear yah, right on! I was in the Air Force as well, f16 avionics...im also a mild psychic.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Hey KraZ,

Enjoy your vacation in Spain!

From your pics, I noticed some very good improvement in your shoulders and definite fat loss and increased definition in your chest and abs.

Good log...good progress! Reps to you :bb2:

EDIT: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KraZnut07 again. Oh well
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALRI Evo Stack w/ Gaspari Super Pump and Size On
    By The Judas in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 08:18 PM
  2. ALRI evo stack
    By bosompincher in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 06:44 AM
  3. ALRI Evo-Stack
    By mr b in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 02:04 AM
  4. lionelxxl: ALRI EVO Stack Log (JW+BAM+PA+Restore)
    By lionelxxl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 07:54 PM
  5. NHA Stack or ALRI Evo Stack?
    By telcoguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 08:21 AM