Poseidon/first impressions

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

great feedback mmowry....im sold man...haha...

2. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Alright Heres another new observation.I woke up with the makings of a head ache and quickly downed 2 Tylenol.That was 4hrs ago and it was still lingering.30min ago I took my Poseidon and to my surprise my head ache is gone.now Im not sure if this is due to the fact that Poseidon helps my sinuses,helps my body to process things more efficiently or if its just another awesome attribute to Poseidon.But nonetheless Im headache free and just in time as Im getting ready to train in 20min.

Great feedback mmowry! Thanks for posting! How did the workout go?

Workin
  3. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

The workout went very well.Especially considering Im upping my reps to focus more on hypertrophy since my whole life Ive trained in the 4-6 rep range on compounds.My endurance was better than Id have thought and the Poseidon also warmed me up (from the inside out) which seemed to let me be less stiff and require less warmup sets.

Oh and my head ache did come back but only for a minute.This was probably due to my last rep on incline bench almost making me blow a blood vessel.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

LOL, now.... you want to train for hypertrophy.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    The workout went very well.Especially considering Im upping my reps to focus more on hypertrophy since my whole life Ive trained in the 4-6 rep range on compounds.My endurance was better than Id have thought and the Poseidon also warmed me up (from the inside out) which seemed to let me be less stiff and require less warmup sets.

Oh and my head ache did come back but only for a minute.This was probably due to my last rep on incline bench almost making me blow a blood vessel.
    Good to hear it went well. I've upped my reps a bit as well as I've gotten older. Funny how your goals change. My joints are certainly thankful!

Workin
  6. Registered User

Female perspective

This is my first post... My boyfriend introduced me to the site the other week and I've kind of just been reading. I just started using Poseidon about two-three weeks ago and I love it! As a 5'4'' 110 lb. female, I feel that there are not many supplements out there that actually help improve my workout endurance and strength for women. This is the first I have found that has helped my endurance when running as well as during weight training. I definately reccomend it! PS if there are any other reccomendations on supplements that would be appreciated!
  7. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Great to hear lsteve. It's nice to see some females get on here and post their results with Poseidon..... thank you and keep us updated.

As for other supps just browse around and you'll find plenty of solid supp companies, many of which have some outstanding products. Be on the look out for some new Nimbus products in the not to distant future for even better workout efficency.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poseidon-first impressions
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 09:46 AM
  2. Superdrol/MDHT - First Impressions
    By oldfart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 06:59 PM