Poseidon/first impressions

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    BTW my wife wasnt feeling well when I got home yesterday and she looked awful.I had her take 1/4 serving and she was looking and feeling better (not perfect but better) shortly after and we had a VERY nice evening!
    Great to hear! We may use this to inspire our next advertising campagin...well, I should say our first, lol!

"POSEIDON, bringing families together!"

What do your think? A bit melodramatic perhaps...

Workin

2. Sounds good.Im not much for the melodramatic but at times my wife is

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

3. We'll where shooting for sponorship of the official on-set drink of choice for Grey's Anatomy. Now that's melodramatic
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

4. Still feeling alert and less fatigued.Ive noticed that my constant nasal drip is greatly decreased if not totaly supressed for hours after supplementation of Poseidon.And my nasal passages seem to open significantly.(Ive had consistent nasal problems since I smashed my nose FLAT 20 yrs ago.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  5. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Still feeling alert and less fatigued.Ive noticed that my constant nasal drip is greatly decreased if not totaly supressed for hours after supplementation of Poseidon.And my nasal passages seem to open significantly.(Ive had consistent nasal problems since I smashed my nose FLAT 20 yrs ago.
    Great feedback! Thanks mmowry!

Workin
    •   

6. Your welcome and Im still getting the FLUSH me likes!

7. The flushes can be fun sometimes can't mm. Great feedback man, glad it's kicking for ya.

8. Alright Heres another new observation.I woke up with the makings of a head ache and quickly downed 2 Tylenol.That was 4hrs ago and it was still lingering.30min ago I took my Poseidon and to my surprise my head ache is gone.now Im not sure if this is due to the fact that Poseidon helps my sinuses,helps my body to process things more efficiently or if its just another awesome attribute to Poseidon.But nonetheless Im headache free and just in time as Im getting ready to train in 20min.

9. Clear head, clear thoughts, more mind to muscle. That's a great benefit to hear you getting mm, go tear the wgts up man.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Well like many of you Im burning my candle at both ends.Im away from home 70-80hrs/wk,I work all 3 shifts every wk,I have a wife(wonderful I might add),16 month old son (the cutest I might add),2 yr old overly energetic boxer and a home to manage.Not to mention roaming the boards and trying to remain coherent enough to give more good advice than bad. Since Im not an insomniac like many this runs a fellow down quite quickly.

Yesterday I got my Poseidon but I held off taking it til my stomach was empty and the inevitable happened/I took a nap.
    So upon waking I took 1 scoop of Poseidon and with in 15 minutes I started to come out of my FOG (this usually lasts for an hr after any duration of sleep) so right away I knew it was doing something positive!I also took 1 serving PWO and felt less fatigued than usual and felt refreshed very very quickly!So now I know its no placebo!

I was slightly disapointed to only get warm and not flushed but thats just because Im strange like that.Luckily this morning I took 1 serving upon waking and YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!
    I was not only flushed but I felt like I had a fullbody sunburn!!! Now that makes me smile Sleep was also good and Im more relaxed without being tired.

Im very pleased with it and will continue to take Poseidon.Ill report new benefits as I take notice.So I have to say great work on an awesome product: one that will become a staple of mine and the official verdict is

Great work Nimbus!!!
    Good feedback!

11. great feedback mmowry....im sold man...haha...

12. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Alright Heres another new observation.I woke up with the makings of a head ache and quickly downed 2 Tylenol.That was 4hrs ago and it was still lingering.30min ago I took my Poseidon and to my surprise my head ache is gone.now Im not sure if this is due to the fact that Poseidon helps my sinuses,helps my body to process things more efficiently or if its just another awesome attribute to Poseidon.But nonetheless Im headache free and just in time as Im getting ready to train in 20min.

Great feedback mmowry! Thanks for posting! How did the workout go?

Workin

13. The workout went very well.Especially considering Im upping my reps to focus more on hypertrophy since my whole life Ive trained in the 4-6 rep range on compounds.My endurance was better than Id have thought and the Poseidon also warmed me up (from the inside out) which seemed to let me be less stiff and require less warmup sets.

Oh and my head ache did come back but only for a minute.This was probably due to my last rep on incline bench almost making me blow a blood vessel.

14. LOL, now.... you want to train for hypertrophy.

15. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    The workout went very well.Especially considering Im upping my reps to focus more on hypertrophy since my whole life Ive trained in the 4-6 rep range on compounds.My endurance was better than Id have thought and the Poseidon also warmed me up (from the inside out) which seemed to let me be less stiff and require less warmup sets.

Oh and my head ache did come back but only for a minute.This was probably due to my last rep on incline bench almost making me blow a blood vessel.
    Good to hear it went well. I've upped my reps a bit as well as I've gotten older. Funny how your goals change. My joints are certainly thankful!

Workin
  16. Female perspective

This is my first post... My boyfriend introduced me to the site the other week and I've kind of just been reading. I just started using Poseidon about two-three weeks ago and I love it! As a 5'4'' 110 lb. female, I feel that there are not many supplements out there that actually help improve my workout endurance and strength for women. This is the first I have found that has helped my endurance when running as well as during weight training. I definately reccomend it! PS if there are any other reccomendations on supplements that would be appreciated!

17. Great to hear lsteve. It's nice to see some females get on here and post their results with Poseidon..... thank you and keep us updated.

As for other supps just browse around and you'll find plenty of solid supp companies, many of which have some outstanding products. Be on the look out for some new Nimbus products in the not to distant future for even better workout efficency.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poseidon-first impressions
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 10:46 AM
  2. Superdrol/MDHT - First Impressions
    By oldfart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 07:59 PM