Wow..... Yea got thrown off track and beat, but here i am!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, these passed 2 months has been HELLACIOUS!!! It started out moving, got moved in, about 3 days into the moving process i got super super sick, fever,all that ****, was sick for almost a month strait. Then i decided to wrap my nice 350Z around 2 trees and total that. Then work has been workin my ass like rediculous hours.

So i guess you could say this is my redemption log. First day back was yesterday and i weighed in at a whoppin 186 lbs. Last day i stepped in the gym i was around 205 and id say 11-12% bf. Now im like 186 and 14% bf. Sooooo i started some supps and ordered some supps!

So far ive got AP im using, DCP, and venom hyperdrive here n there. Ive got 3 havoc on the way and 3 oxyguno on the way as well!

Eating hasnt been super clean but im just tryin to get motivated again. Drinking water only is my first step. Then eating up to 6 meals a day and so forth. Ultimate goal 205 10% bf at 5'8". Hard? Yes, impossible? Never! :dance:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
What you driving now, 07 GTI?:woohoo:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What you driving now, 07 GTI?:woohoo:

Hahaha actually im riding a 07 Gixxer 600 and driving an 03 black mach 1 mustang. :-D.. Full exaust system soon to come as well!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha actually im riding a 07 Gixxer 600 and driving an 03 black mach 1 mustang. :-D.. Full exaust system soon to come as well!
Sweet. I'm actually having a tough time now deciding on whether to hook up my car or save for a bike.:run:

There might be a way to do both though...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't wanna hijack his thread...
Its all good bro, i love talkin bout bikes n so forth. What kinda car do you have? I put 1500 down on my bike and pay 209 a month, not to shabby for the fun i have on that bad boy! Saves me a lot on gas, 7 bucks fills the tank and i can go a week or so on it!.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Its all good bro, i love talkin bout bikes n so forth. What kinda car do you have? I put 1500 down on my bike and pay 209 a month, not to shabby for the fun i have on that bad boy! Saves me a lot on gas, 7 bucks fills the tank and i can go a week or so on it!.
06 GTI. So why would I want a bike? Hmmm... To go very, very fast. Girls dig them....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
06 GTI. So why would I want a bike? Hmmm... To go very, very fast. Girls dig them....
Hahah girls dont dig them bro...they LOVE them! :head: Like borat says... "Puuuussy magnent"?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Hahah girls dont dig them bro...they LOVE them! :head: Like borat says... "Puuuussy magnent"?
Well there you have it. Chad doesn't like bikes because he likes tren more than vagina!:stick:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well there you have it. Chad doesn't like bikes because he likes tren more than vagina!:stick:

Hahaha.

Well guys, trained today with a guy i work with. Back and chest, diff split for me and he knows what hes dooin so i figured what the hell. He will most likely be my training partner from now on which is nice. Solid workout today! Also got in my oxyguno and my havoc along with some samples and a shirt and my 3 methoxy tst as well for free :p. Thanks sam n dsade yall are the booommbbb!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Back and chest works good. I usually train that way for about 2 months out of the year.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok guys been on oxy for about 3 days now, nothin to report obviously but since everyone says its most likely underdosed i think ill bump it up big time. I have 3 bottles of it. Who is interested in me bumping it up to close to 10 a day? Thatd be almost 75 mgs a day.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested! Maybe just 5 or 6 though. 10?! jeez.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested! Maybe just 5 or 6 though. 10?! jeez.
JUst goin off what the doc said about it needing a high dose thats all. Ill bump it to 6 and go from there!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IM currently at 6 a day, plus 3 caps of AP, 9 methoxy tst a day, 9 H.E.A.T a day and 75mcgs of T3 a day. So far im droppin fat n looking swole!! lol i kinda like how quick my muscles remember!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a killer cutter stack. How's the weight? vascularity? Any sides? Updates!:)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like a killer cutter stack. How's the weight? vascularity? Any sides? Updates!:)
Its rediculous bro! LOL Fats droppin off with ease.. Im likin heat as its controlling my appetite and taking fat away from the love handles and T3 is melting the fat off my stomach. Ap is keepin those carbs away from my fat cells too! lol Im also feeling really strong, no lethargy no sides just great workouts, lots of sweating, and lots of fat dropping. Vascularity is great, veins poppin out all over, im not quit back up to the musculature i was b4 i abruptly stopped but im getting there quick and picking up strength quick, the fats dropping off nicely tho. Overall so far this has to be my favorite cutting/recomp stack outside of prop/tren/t3.