Gaspari: Cytolean Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Gaspari: Cytolean Review

1. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Gaspari: Cytolean Review

I just got my cytolean sample a few days ago. I was excited to see how it felt, as I have read Chemichal Corner 101 about it. It was about 3:00 PM, and I decided to test those out, I was going in class, and then working out at 4:30. Let me tell you, this is the worst tasting pill I've ever tried.lol. They were cracked so I decided to swallow like a man. I drank my whole water bottle, and it wasn't enough to wash ot out. Haha. Anyways, about 10-15 minutes after, I felt a little more alarmed and wired. 30 minutes after, we were in class, and I yelled and started laughing in the middle of nowhere, my friend told me a little joke that wasn't that funny. That's when I really felt I was "excited". So after class, I just couldn't wait to go blast the weights, as I had cut off the stims for awhile. I was feeling unstoppable. Once my workout was done though, I was tired, and slept like a baby. Overall, I would rate this one 8.75 and I can't really evaluate the fat loss benefits, as I just tried it once. Tip: Give it a shot, it seems really powerfull, and there are no huge crash.

2. dwb

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I just got my cytolean sample a few days ago. I was excited to see how it felt, as I have read Chemichal Corner 101 about it. It was about 3:00 PM, and I decided to test those out, I was going in class, and then working out at 4:30. Let me tell you, this is the worst tasting pill I've ever tried.lol. They were cracked so I decided to swallow like a man. I drank my whole water bottle, and it wasn't enough to wash ot out. Haha. Anyways, about 10-15 minutes after, I felt a little more alarmed and wired. 30 minutes after, we were in class, and I yelled and started laughing in the middle of nowhere, my friend told me a little joke that wasn't that funny. That's when I really felt I was "excited". So after class, I just couldn't wait to go blast the weights, as I had cut off the stims for awhile. I was feeling unstoppable. Once my workout was done though, I was tired, and slept like a baby. Overall, I would rate this one 8.75 and I can't really evaluate the fat loss benefits, as I just tried it once. Tip: Give it a shot, it seems really powerfull, and there are no huge crash.
    cool nice review theres going to be some hard core fat burners coming out soon
    stimx version 2
    cytolean
  3. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

True. But I ain't really a crazy stim guy now, so I just use em on occasion..
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Recieved two samples of these. It doesnt list the exact about of Pea /Hordenine in the ingredients. No where seems to list them. Does anyone know how many mgs of Pea, Hordenine are in cytolean?
  5. dwb

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Recieved two samples of these. It doesnt list the exact about of Pea /Hordenine in the ingredients. No where seems to list them. Does anyone know how many mgs of Pea, Hordenine are in cytolean?
    i dont think they will tell you until it is out on the market .
  6. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

I ain't sure if it was a proprietary blend. I threw the packets away awhile ago..
  7. New Member

i tried some samples for a few days and was dissapointed. I like venom much better.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I tryed it about four to five hours ago. Its really nice.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

My samples were totally broken also. GD awful stuff.

Probably tainted my impression though - I didn't think Cytolean did much.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

My conclusion after Nine hours after taking it: One of the nicest stims Ive ever had.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

had my second sample packet today. Very nice and smooth.
  12. dwb

had my second sample packet today. Very nice and smooth.
    no doubt stuff kicks a$$ i compare to orginal samples of stimx this stuff is awsome had to force my self to eat and awsome focus and energy with no crash or jitters
  13. New Member

It's all well and good that this supp makes you feel on top of the world, but can anyone comment on efficacy in terms of fat loss?

cheers.
  14. dwb

Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis View Post
    It's all well and good that this supp makes you feel on top of the world, but can anyone comment on efficacy in terms of fat loss?

cheers.
    really hard to tell on fat loss cause i only had 3 sample packs . but i did order it last nite :bruce3:
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dwb View Post
    really hard to tell on fat loss cause i only had 3 sample packs . but i did order it last nite :bruce3:
    DWB can you check in from time to time on this thread and do a review of how its going, and review it on this thread after its finished?
  16. dwb

DWB can you check in from time to time on this thread and do a review of how its going, and review it on this thread after its finished?
    sure thing has to wait for federal express guy to come on friday the 13th
  17. New Member

cytolean samples

i just attended the branch warren classic this wknd in conroe tx and there were many samples from gaspari, bodybuilding.com, etc. i knew the rep from bodybuilding.com and he gave me over a months worth of samples of cytolean. i started with one pill the first day and it was fine. day 2 i upped it to two about an hour before working out and i got insane jitters, almost lasted 2 hrs and energy level was high al day! the jitters scarred the hell outta me so just a warning that this is strong strong stuff!
  18. New Member

Why in hell would someone write what they call a review after taking a fat burner product only once? I don't get it.

Here's my review:

I've been taking this product for 5 weeks and after careful consideration, I have come to the conclusison that Cytolean sucks ass.

I will agree that this stuff gets you 'wired', but that's about it. If all you're looking for is that 'wired' feeling, go to the drug store and buy some caffeine pills.... you'll save a lot of money.

As far as fat loss, this product doesn't do jack ****. The wired feeling you feel won't do anything to help you in the gym. After taking this product for 5 weeks, I feel like the life has been sucked right out of me and I haven't had my usual energy in the gym. I thought I'd eventually get used to the negative side effects, but I haven't. Why did I tolerate all the negative side effects for 5 weeks? .... well I was hoping some positive effects would eventually appear, but they never did. Rich Gaspari can take this product and shove it up his ass sideways, because its a ripoff. Tell everyone you meet for the rest of your life not to buy this product.

The best fat burner out there by far: Cardio, lots of cardio. Nothing else compares to it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Gaspari - cytolean (Fat Loss)
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 08:55 AM
  2. Mini Review: Cytolean Vs. Stimulant X
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 06:59 PM
  3. Mehtylstane/Cytolean/Gaspari ThyroTabs
    By Steve230 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 05:41 AM
  4. Mehtylstane/Cytolean/Gaspari ThyroTabs