What to expect from Jet Fuel

  1. What to expect from Jet Fuel


    Wondering if anyone has had any experiance with JetFuel and what the results were. planning on going on it for 8 weeks. Any advice?


  2. I tried Jetfuel back in AUG/SEPT 06

    Pros
    - Perspired more than usual (more sweat)
    - Body felt warmer
    - More energetic
    - Mild Suppression of Appetite

    Cons
    - If I didn't workout I would get a little jittery.
    - Made me talk more and faster (almost like a crackhead).
    - Amplified my depression. Maybe consider taking it with GABA.

    Don't let my cons discourage you from this supplement. Everybody has different reactions and tolerance.


    It has some pretty solid ingredients. And I am considering re-introducing Jetfuel to my supplement line.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by SwordBurn View Post
    I tried Jetfuel back in AUG/SEPT 06

    Pros
    - Perspired more than usual (more sweat)
    - Body felt warmer
    - More energetic
    - Mild Suppression of Appetite

    Cons
    - If I didn't workout I would get a little jittery.
    - Made me talk more and faster (almost like a crackhead).
    - Amplified my depression. Maybe consider taking it with GABA.

    Don't let my cons discourage you from this supplement. Everybody has different reactions and tolerance.


    It has some pretty solid ingredients. And I am considering re-introducing Jetfuel to my supplement line.
    its good that it worked on you, Jetfuel didnt do **** for me, none nada
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    its good that it worked on you, Jetfuel didnt do **** for me, none nada

    No extra energy at 6 per day?

    We'll the Pro's I listed, you can pretty much get from almost any stim on the market. But as far as leaning out...I think that is very hard to distinguish if the supplement did that or just working out.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SwordBurn View Post
    No extra energy at 3pills per dose?
    first 2 weeks i was doing 12 caps ED(4x3) and nothing after that i jumped to 15 caps and nothing

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    first 2 weeks i was doing 12 caps ED(4x3) and nothing after that i jumped to 15 caps and nothing
    Holy !@#$

    Does Venom HD 3.0 work for you?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SwordBurn View Post
    Holy !@#$

    Does Venom HD 3.0 work for you?
    it gets me jittery and i crash thats like in 4hrs period

  8. stim - x worked great at 2-3 caps

  9. Really good reviews on stim-x. Haven't tried it myself.

    I am guessing the newest version is Stimulant X (90 caps) By Anabolic Xtreme ?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SwordBurn View Post
    Really good reviews on stim-x. Haven't tried it myself.

    I am guessing the newest version is Stimulant X (90 caps) By Anabolic Xtreme ?
    i think thats still the old formula i dont know if vertion 2.0 is out already, i hope its out i would like to test out the new ver
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what to expect from new cycle??
    By htownfire23 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 01:25 PM
  2. What to expect from DCP
    By corndog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 06:45 PM
  3. What to expect from Prop (pain)
    By Bait in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 01:52 AM
  4. When/what to expect from trans. 4-ad?
    By builtolast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Log in
Log in