Arms: L 16 ½” - R 16 ¼”
Forearms: L 12 ¼” - R 12 3/8”
Quads: L 24 ½” – R 24 ½”
Calves: L 15 ½ ” – R 15 ½ ”
Chest: 46” relaxed

Routine
German Volume Training

Workout 1

Energy: With half of a serving to assess tolerance, I had a nice clean energy that took about 15mins to really set in with me. Had no trouble doing 40mins of weights followed by 30mins cardio.

Endurance: Slight increase in between set recovery. Still early in the log

Muscle Fullness/Pump: Awesome pump, one could easily see which muscle group I hit.

Strength: I had real good strength increases even on my first day. I was pleasantly surprised actually. I may look toward setting some PRs.

Overall Mood: This lasted for 3-4 hours afterwards, my mood was fantastic. I nice clear focused sense of well being, plus a real chatty cathy. I am sensitive to all products high in stimulants such as caffeine and I get anxiety setting it from it. Not from this stuff at all. This could easily have applications outside the gym in my opinion.

Sleep: Sleep was solid last night. So solid that I had trouble getting out of bed. Not sure if White Flood was a result of this or not. Dreams were normal.

Cons: Rinse your shaker out afterwards. Stuff smells if left unattended for sometime.

Comments: Again, I took only 1 scoop (1/2serving) and taste is no SunnyD but it’s ok. I mixed it with 20oz of water and it dissolved great. No stomach upset, no gas, and no bloat. I look forward to taking a full serving next workout. If this supplement is only meant to be taken on WO days then this tub is going to last me a long time.

Thank you again Controlled Labs for choosing me to run a log on this supplement!!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
So far so good ! Subscribed for updates !! :dance:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Workout 2

Energy: A full serving today and boy this stuff has some kick. Felt the Beta Alanine tingling and I like it, similiar to Clout. Again it seemed to kick in fully by 20mins probably. The high lasted hours later, 3-4 hours pretty much.

Endurance: No trouble getting through 10 sets of 10 with only 1min rest intervals.

Muscle Fullness/Pump: GVT gives an awesome pump anyhow but with WF it was certainly a few notches higher.

Strength: Until the weights start to get higher then i will notice this more.

Overall Mood: Hyper and chatty. A silly mentality thinking I was a stand up comedian and making wierd jokes about everything. I felt very pleasant.

Sleep: Sleep again during the night was good. 3-4 hours after my workout and after I started to come down of my buzz really, I felt like an after noon nap.

Cons: Not sure if this is really a con but I felt that I really needed to ensure that I stayed hydrated during the "high" time. Chugged a lot of water and never urinated as much as one would think.

Other comments: Veins seemed to appear more today during and after my workout plus my cardio went well.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Workout 2

Energy: A full serving today and boy this stuff has some kick. Felt the Beta Alanine tingling and I like it, similiar to Clout. Again it seemed to kick in fully by 20mins probably. The high lasted hours later, 3-4 hours pretty much.

Endurance: No trouble getting through 10 sets of 10 with only 1min rest intervals.

Muscle Fullness/Pump: GVT gives an awesome pump anyhow but with WF it was certainly a few notches higher.

Strength: Until the weights start to get higher then i will notice this more.

Overall Mood: Hyper and chatty. A silly mentality thinking I was a stand up comedian and making wierd jokes about everything. I felt very pleasant.

Sleep: Sleep again during the night was good. 3-4 hours after my workout and after I started to come down of my buzz really, I felt like an after noon nap.

Cons: Not sure if this is really a con but I felt that I really needed to ensure that I stayed hydrated during the "high" time. Chugged a lot of water and never urinated as much as one would think.

Other comments: Veins seemed to appear more today during and after my workout plus my cardio went well.
Very nice for only day 2 !! :dl:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Workout 3, 4, and 5

Energy: Tons!! Lasted several hours again.

Endurance: Increasing at a steady rate already, simply basing this on my "between set recovery" and the basketball scrimmage following my workouts.... in which both times I felt great. Normally I'm zonked after weights and unable to perform at my peak when playing BBall but WB seems to step it up a notch.

Muscle Fullness/Pump: Workouts 4 and 5 were morning and evening workouts and I only I took 2 half servings morning and evening. I think I prefer the half servings really, I feel less "hyper". The pump on these days was outstanding. Because my servings were split throughout the day, the fullness was insane even prior to going to bed.

Strength: Bottom line, able to push more and stronger in all exercises. Most NO2/beta alanine type products give me very noticable strength gains in the first week, and it's obvious WB is up there too.

Overall Mood: Clear headed and able to multitask. Very similiar to the feeling I get from my favorite adaptagen, Rhodiola Rosea. Feelings of stress and anxiety are diminished during the 3 hours after each serving.

Sleep: Solid and no change really. My second half serving was taken near 5pm on days 4 and 5 so I am not sure if there'd be any impact by taking it closer to bedtime.

Cons: The dust after opening the container can smell sort of distinct and don't be suprised by comments from anyone passing by...lol

Other comments: Sorry for the delay in posts but I was busy with issues.

Anyhow, I seem to sweat alot more while on this stuff. Hydration is key!!!....plus I think I'll be sticking to the half servings and try more morning and evening workouts. I like the before bed pump.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Workout 3, 4, and 5

Energy: Tons!! Lasted several hours again.

Endurance: Increasing at a steady rate already, simply basing this on my "between set recovery" and the basketball scrimmage following my workouts.... in which both times I felt great. Normally I'm zonked after weights and unable to perform at my peak when playing BBall but WB seems to step it up a notch.

Muscle Fullness/Pump: Workouts 4 and 5 were morning and evening workouts and I only I took 2 half servings morning and evening. I think I prefer the half servings really, I feel less "hyper". The pump on these days was outstanding. Because my servings were split throughout the day, the fullness was insane even prior to going to bed.

Strength: Bottom line, able to push more and stronger in all exercises. Most NO2/beta alanine type products give me very noticable strength gains in the first week, and it's obvious WB is up there too.

Overall Mood: Clear headed and able to multitask. Very similiar to the feeling I get from my favorite adaptagen, Rhodiola Rosea. Feelings of stress and anxiety are diminished during the 3 hours after each serving.

Sleep: Solid and no change really. My second half serving was taken near 5pm on days 4 and 5 so I am not sure if there'd be any impact by taking it closer to bedtime.

Cons: The dust after opening the container can smell sort of distinct and don't be suprised by comments from anyone passing by...lol

Other comments: Sorry for the delay in posts but I was busy with issues.

Anyhow, I seem to sweat alot more while on this stuff. Hydration is key!!!....plus I think I'll be sticking to the half servings and try more morning and evening workouts. I like the before bed pump.
Just wondering... you keep saying "WB"

Are you using both White FLOOD and White BLOOD ?

:woohoo:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Workout 6 and 7

Energy: The same, great, kicks in within 15mins and last several hours. Does not appear to lose it's effectiveness either.

Endurance: Lactic acid buffering and fast recovery. Deep soreness and DOMS has decreased. Time to step things up a notch.

Muscle Fullness/Pump: Both workouts split throughout 2 days again with a morning and an evening workout. Half servings before each workout.....plenty of blood flow, pumps are crazy full, tight and last all day when doing it this way.

Strength: Is up from days prior. Nothing huge like the first fews day of loading but steadily climbing thats for sure.

Overall Mood: I feel like the road runner on this stuff. I think it would work well with something like Phenibut. Would be curious to stack them both on a Friday night while designated driver.

Sleep: No problems here. No changes neither in dream intensity and no feelings of drogginess in the morning.

Cons: I wish I could take this stuff everyday. Would there be any advantage if a person did?....wouldn't the muscles maintain better saturation and ability for growth due to the increased blood flow?

Other comments: Just reiterating again that sweating has increased during my workouts while taking this stuff and that hydration is key!!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Workout 8,9,10​

Energy: Constant all day!!! considering I've split the dosages. Not only felt during my workout but throughout the rest of my work day. No crash either.

Endurance: Feel this in every area of my weight training and cardio sessions now. Times are getting better and I feel better in my 5km runs.

Muscle Fullness/Pump: All day as I said before. If i were to guess I would say 99%. The increased fullness and vascularity immediately following a workout is nuts.

Strength: German volume training entails slowly increasing one's load when able to meet the all 10 reps in every set and I am doing just that. Will switch my routine in a week or 2. Some joint soreness last shoulder day too but seems ok now.

Overall Mood: Still feeling great.

Sleep: Solid.

Cons: Seems a full serving can be too much for me....so this is not really a con depending how one looks at it. I get too "rushed' ....perhaps taking it will more food may help or taking it later in the day....maybe I will try it and see...but in regards to how long this jug will last me now...then it's a positive.

Other comments: A good bang for your buck. I wish It had some creatine thrown in, could easily be an all-in-one then.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Workout 8,9,10​

Energy: Constant all day!!! considering I've split the dosages. Not only felt during my workout but throughout the rest of my work day. No crash either.

Endurance: Feel this in every area of my weight training and cardio sessions now. Times are getting better and I feel better in my 5km runs.

Muscle Fullness/Pump: All day as I said before. If i were to guess I would say 99%. The increased fullness and vascularity immediately following a workout is nuts.

Strength: German volume training entails slowly increasing one's load when able to meet the all 10 reps in every set and I am doing just that. Will switch my routine in a week or 2. Some joint soreness last shoulder day too but seems ok now.

Overall Mood: Still feeling great.

Sleep: Solid.

Cons: Seems a full serving can be too much for me....so this is not really a con depending how one looks at it. I get too "rushed' ....perhaps taking it will more food may help or taking it later in the day....maybe I will try it and see...but in regards to how long this jug will last me now...then it's a positive.

Other comments: A good bang for your buck. I wish It had some creatine thrown in, could easily be an all-in-one then.
Sounding pretty solid ! :head:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for lack of updates but a torn calf muscle has slowed me down. Been 3 days now....plan to take it easy for the rest of the week and then assess things.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
:eek:

Oh man, that really sucks. Hope you get healed up soon. Keep us posted!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Workout 11,12​

Energy: Like the first day I tried this stuff....felt majorly energized and focused on just half a serving

Endurance: Well hard to gauge any progress here since I layed back for a week with the torn calf, which still is not fully healed obviously, but as far as muscle endurance goes I felt great and between sets recovery was enhanced.

Muscle Fullness/Pump: Pump was good for both workouts...key is drink loads of water.

Strength: Never went extreme since the injury but plan to start pushing myself ASAP. I neevr lost any strength since my last workouts though.

Overall Mood: Good

Sleep: Good

Cons: None

Other comments: Training everything but calves for a week or two from here on in, that is until things heal to a comfortable level. I will stretch and try to regain all my motion and strength in my lower leg in the meantime though.

Very focused and a clear head while on this stuff. Would be a great tool to apply in other sports too....where hand/eye coordination and quick reflexes are needed.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Workout 13,14,15

Energy: Still top notch. I like to take this with some carbs though...i feel a more clean energy...an empty stomach gives me too much bang.

Endurance: Still limisted to cycling because of my calf but I can feel my cardio back to where it was before I got injured. Sweating like crazy but staying hydrated.

Muscle Fullness/Pump: Lots of veins ...more detail in my delts and chest lately...I even get an awesome pump doing cardio...or even a tesk around the house or at work that required extra physical work.

Strength: Shooting back up again after my week layoff....slowly raising the weight every workout in order to maintain the 10rep scheme. I may switch my routine up in a week though and do heavy sets of 5-8.

Other comments: My midsection is looking leaner and my weight is up 1.5lbs. More detailed and vascularity pretty much everywhere...but as I mentioned my delts and chest seem the most. I have been eating good and plenty of carbs. I find my recovery time has increased alot...perhaps it's the flooding of the extra nutrients along with the increased protein intake and carbs. But I have to be cautious to avoid over training. Thinking of switching to maybe a 3 day split in a week and dropping the GVT....we'll see.

Plan to go for a light jog/brisk walk a couple of times this week as I am now able to walk on my calf and place all of my weight on it. Still a knot feeling there though...physio confirmed it was torn and scare tissue was present. Heck my right calf was at least an inch larger than my right the first couple of days...i loved the visual..lol.

Thanks again Controlled Labs for letting me run this log.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Workout 16,17,18

Energy: Steady all day now that I am dosing it morning and evening. I took a serving on 2 non-workout days and not only were my muscles full and pumped but I had a clean energy all day...no afternoon drogginess. I took it around 10am.

Endurance: I can feel a big increase in recovery time after my cardio and ability to maintain pushing myself throughout. The lactic acid is definitely diminished while on this supp.

Muscle Fullness/Pump: Like I said...all day!!...more veins appearing in my chest/shoulder area...back has some veins that I had never seen before either...but then again I was not looking so close.

Strength: The arginine and beta alanine are supps that have proven themselves with me in the past when it comes to strength gains. I respond well. These along with the other goodies in WF only reiterate their positive influences in this area.

Other comments: I look more trim around the waistline in the morning. I started to notice slight differences after day 2 really. Seems to be the glucose transporting thingy!!

This jug is going to last me sometime therefore I feel it's the best bang for the buck right now when it comes to NO products. Also, considering that I am halfing the dosages and responding just as well, is a good thing too. I noticed that it's made itself to Canadian retailers in my area. Thats a good thing!!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Oh almost forgot today's weigh in.

188.5lbs

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear on the savings form yoru stand point, an added bonus. Log looks good, keep it up!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Workout 19,20,21

Energy: Upon experienting, I can confirm that prefer to take mine with a little food...some carbs really...the energy is cleaner with less of a bang...still prolonged focus and drive though.

Endurance: I feel great now. My cardio is top notch even though my emphasis is mostly on lifting. Now that the weather is getting warmer here in Canada I will start running outside and that's where I will be able to really gauge things. My goal is to work my way up to 20kms.

Muscle Fullness/Pump: One thing really stood out this week and it's my delts. They are my main focus during this month and I am seeing nice improvements in density and detail, especially after my workout...they swell out yet look more ripped.

Strength: I am getting stronger...what can I say...

Overall Mood: Great

Other comments: I plan to take this on "off" days (half a serving) now in order to maintain a more consistent pump and keep my muscles saturated.

I would like to add some creatine and waxy maize with my WF, I think this would be the utmost pump combo and packing on lean clean natural mass should be made even easier...along with a good diet that is.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I must add that after looking in the mirror today and yesterday that this stuff is cutting the fat of my mid section while my weight is on the climb. I have been eating sufficent amounts of carbs too and the odd bit of junk food on the weekends.

Starting right now I will increase the calories even more but keep an eye on my stomach. I want to try and hit 190lbs yet be lean before this is all over.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
190lbs today:woohoo:

huge glycogen thing happening

oh and abs too!!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Workout 22,23,24

Energy: Consistant now. The rush does not diminish.

Endurance: Beta alanine does amazing things for aerobic and anaerobic endurance. This would be a great product for a long distance runner....but you MUST stay hydrated.

Muscle Fullness/Pump: Wicked. My chest was so pronounced the other day. The best I've seen it in a long time. Forearms get veiny shorty after taking a serving...without even lifting.

Strength: Pretty much as good as it gets on something nonhormonal.

Other comments: Man, I still got alot of this stuff left. I love it. Plus I may look for some creatine the next time I am out and add to it. I am guessing about a month left before I run out.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Workout 23,24,25,26

Energy: No need for coffee anymore. White Flood lasts 4-5 hours and therefore when I stagger the servings I am alert most of the day. No crash either.

Endurance: Top notch. It has steadied out now but maintaining. Guessing my muscles are saturated.

Muscle Fullness/Pump: Have gotten even better!!! I added regular creatine monohydrate and it goes well with it. Muscles are crazy engorged when done my workout. After the swelling diminishes I retain a nice vascular look. The creatine can be taken with or without white flood and zero stomach upset.

Strength: Again was steady until I added the creatine which took me up another notch.

Cons: Don't leave the residue of this stuff in your shaker while in the sun...smells bad...lol.

Other comments: I hope Controlled Labs did not mind me adding the creatine. I am really happy with stacking the two.

I am looking better each week. My love handles have gone down alot and my abs are more visible. Vascularity and detail seems to be better during certain times of the day. I find after supper is when I look my best.

Weight is 188lbs but I look much leaner. Definite fat loss with an increase in lean mass.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Week 9

I've reverted to weekly logs now. Being week 9 the changes are subtle now.

Energy: Same=good.

Endurance: Has leveled out but sitting high. Considering my weight right now, my running is going very good along with my 45 min HST sessions.

Muscle Fullness/Pump: Steady yet certain times of the day it seems to more dominent.

Strength: Strength was really good with the 10 rep range while doing GVT but I have reverted to HST now and rep range is now at 15 at the start of my 6 week routine. Based on my last HST routine though, my 15 rep range has gone up significantly.

Overall Mood: Same=good

Sleep: Solid

Cons: Nil

Other comments: I have dropped back to only taking WF on training days again. I have maybe 1/3 left if I were to guess. So it should certainly help me get through this 6 week routine. Rememeber I only take a half serving. Oh and basic creatine mono has been a great additive with zero stomach upset.

I have leaned out on WF. Carbs and water intake are a must. My body needs carbs anyhow, but I notice times when water intake is low that it directly effects the "fullness". Actually same goes for the carbs. Nice glucose shuttling thingy going on with WF.