MRI's NO2 and CE2
- 03-14-2007, 01:12 PM
- 03-15-2007, 12:40 AM
You can get much cheaper CEE and NO products that will give you the same if not better results. Controlled Labs Green Bulge is a Creatine Pill (mainly ethyl ester and magnesium chelete) that works great. The same company also makes an NO product called White Blood which worked just as well as NO2 for me. You can get both of these products for about 50 bucks total. MRI is trying to get like 120 for the stack of small NO2/CE2 bottles.
03-15-2007, 07:19 AM
03-18-2007, 11:07 PM
MRI has a newer version of NO2 out its called "NO2 Black." The older version is called "NO2 Platinum."
However i would not waste my money on MRI products. Grossly overpriced and theres better stuff out on the market.
04-29-2007, 08:10 PM
N'Gorge has NO AND CEE in it. Pretty good stuff. I use it with PCT and by itself. 30 or 40 bucks. Check it out.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-12-2015, 07:52 PM
- By RoidRageX10 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-23-2007, 06:56 PM
- By Dugyrios in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2006, 06:13 PM
- By Dugyrios in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2006, 07:24 PM
- By PT3 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2006, 11:44 PM