Poopy's Epi Log

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is my epi log
Itll contain mostly a journal of my experiences feelings and progression during my cycle, but dont expect any form of rigidity as this ones more for myself and anyone who has questions. It wont contain a detailed routine log, food log, and only occasional measurements and weigh ins will be done as I prefer to go more by the mirrior and only run a rigid log if its for someone else (ie product testing) and with that.....

Let me say:dance:............................... BICKITY BAM BABY THE POOPSTERS BACK! :woohoo: :fool2:

haha and let me tell ya it feels good

So this is my first PH cycle in close to a year now and Ive been outta the gym (cept this last week n a half) for bout 8 months.... let me tell ya bout atrophy city:sad: and although this is no virgin cycle my receptors should be fresh and ready!!!!!

My work keeps me in alright shape but fininding out Im bout to be a father brought me outta my drug induced laziness (jus the herbal type) and inspired me to get back in the gym..... that and im sick and tired of not bein big and havin this gyno developing worse and worse by the day wich im sure is part of the delayed superdrol gyno cospiracy (since thats what I ran the very last WITH a complete post cycle therapy)

But enough bout the dark past year and on into the light that the future holds:bruce2:

Ive been taking my bulk CEE and AAKG for the past 2 weeks straight and since ive only been in the gym for just over a week now so im sore as a mother f***er and looking forward to the enhanced recovery of the PH type. Although just with these 2 supps and just over a week I can see def recomp and its nice to see what I got left get pumped up a lil bit.

Im gonna be runnin a straight 4 week cycle @ 40 mg ed of epistane. i will be runnin poseidon for a short period when it gets here as Ive heard great things bout added extra energy of the non-stim type as well as aiding in hydration. I hope that with my work an working out this will bring aided recovery and energy since my work alone can be very wearing (alarm technician for those of the curious nature). Cissus will come in to the mix as well since ive had some bulk layin around for close to a year now and just got my capping supplies but no caps yet... should be here tomorrow. I will be adding mass Fx come the end to help with my post cycle therapy and keeping gains along with powerfull, Cee, aakg, turkesterone (with meals), and of course torem and ATD. for those of you that like it prettier here ya go....

Week Epistane/Cissus/Poseidon/Mass Fx/Powerfull/Toremifene/ATD/CEE/AAKG

140mg(20mg 2x ed)/3600mg(1800mg 2x ed)
240mg(20mg 2x ed)/3600mg(1800mg 2x ed)/20g(5g 4x ed)
340mg(20mg 2x ed)/3600mg(1800mg 2x ed)/20g(5g 4x ed)
440mg(20mg 2x ed)/3600mg(1800mg 2x ed)/20g(5g 4x ed)/3 caps(530mg 3x ed)
5120mg(5days)/90mg(2days)/25mg ed/4 caps(530mg 4x ed)/7800mg(2600mg 3x ed)/
3600mg(1800mg 2x ed)/2g/3gea. respectively before and after w/o
690mg(4days)/60mg(3days)/50mg ed/4 caps(530mg 4x ed)/7800mg(2600mg 3x ed)/
760mg(4days)/30mg(3days)/75mg ed/4 caps(530mg 4x ed)/7800mg(2600mg 3x ed)/
830mg(5days)/25mg ed/4 caps(530mg 4x until out)/7800mg(2600mg 3x ed)/
and beyond! lol

Whew.... ya....lol its late and im tired now but to sum it up real quick.....

Im toying with the idea of adding in some DHEA weeks 3-8 starting @200mg downramping to 25mg by cycles end, adding HD to weeks 5-8 @ standard dosing, and turkesterone would be 4g with morn meal as well as pre and after w/o meals weeks 6-8..... and im spent.

took my first dose of EPi with last nights w/o, and today was off (thank goodness cause work killed workin in a hot attic for 6 1/2 hours and drilling with my arms raised above my head through door frames/walls and yesterday was shoulder/tris.....BURNNNNNINGGG!!!!!:smite: ) and i start legs tomorrow..... nothing above normal to report yet.....

LATE- poopy out

edit: and oh yeah most important part(excuse me im tired) My main goal of this cycle is to obliterate this gyno and i will be a fairly good canidate for testin epis ability to do so as the lump behind my right nipple is about as big around as a quarter and slightly mounded and hard the left is slightly smaller and soft(i think the constant bumping of my pocket from drill bit aggitates the right one???) either way its way more "TIT" then id like and will be watching them very carefully.... goodnight.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You caught the eye of Dr. D now poopy, it's go time.

I love the color scheme to by the way.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Are we going to have some before and after poopy pics?

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching this one closely as I've also gotten some very slight gyno.

You've definitely stocked up on a nice stack there!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are we going to have some before and after poopy pics?
ive been tryin and trying to get my phone to send my pics to my email and i dunno what happened but it doesnt work any more.... im supposed to of had my tax return by now and with a small portion of that i will purchase a cheap digi and post at that point.... hopefully it will be early enough to do this cycle justice as i expect big things from it but who knows....

taken 1st dose of 20mg EPI today and as i expected recieved my caps right on time(well after the back order came through) so ill be dosing cissus tonight with my other epi dose before w/o

got to go install another alarm right now then get to cappin' so ill be back on before w/o

-poopy ...lol

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm in..........

referring back to your other comment on that other thread, HD will be much friendlier to your libido than ATD.

just FYI.....

GOOD LUCK!

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
good luck bro. Ill be watching this one

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go getum Poopy!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm in..........

referring back to your other comment on that other thread, HD will be much friendlier to your libido than ATD.

just FYI.....

GOOD LUCK!
libido??? you dont think the mass powerfull cissus and possibly dhea will be enough for a guy who gets rock hard just from lookin at your mom anyways??? LOL

sorry just one joke at your expense Mace, take this coupon and cash at your leisure

:clown on poopy for free:

no but thanks for tha info ill prob do that then since i dont neccesarily want to take ATD if theres a cleaner alternative.... um D do you know if theres substantial Anti aromatase props in HD to mimic what i need during post cycle therapy????

id rather sacrifice gains on the cycle (or libido) then take 2 steps forward one back with my gyno battle. thanks

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just about to load and tamper some cissus since i just got home.... i like workin out late but not this late...POOP NEEEEEEEEEEEEEDSSSS SSSSSLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP

anyway... here goes dose 2 of 20mg Epi and 1800mg cissus down tha hatch and ill be back in a bit...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HD has 6BrAD, probably one of my fav AI's out there. I likey and I think it'll do you some good. I'll let mace handle the how to's though.:thumbsup:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you llok back at that other thread or my journal, i have 2 PCT cycles that include HD. They were designed for me by DR. D. So they are good to go!

and the NEW HD (Hyperdrol X-2 has about 3 times as much AI in it plus an anti-ox) so it is the SHIZZLE my NIZZLE!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you llok back at that other thread or my journal, i have 2 post cycle therapy cycles that include HD. They were designed for me by DR. D. So they are good to go!

and the NEW HD (Hyperdrol X-2 has about 3 times as much AI in it plus an anti-ox) so it is the SHIZZLE my NIZZLE!
SAWHEEEET! thanks mace... so you n Apowerz wanna try ta use your leeway to cut poopy a break on that nifty x-2... nudge nudge...

AIHGT DAY 4

and yes its day 4 it says yesterday on my first post by that was just after midnight on the 13th and you see i mentioned that i started the day before.... just in case your:fool2: confused

NOW i didnt jump on here last night cause tha pooper was pooped and needless to say ... SHhh... i hate legs w/o....but with that being said it went about as expected and still havent seen any in gym effects yet.... BUT im not sore in the least today and thats with me on my feet, up and down stairs/ladders/pulling myself into and crawling through attics:think:

its not like i had a half assed w/o as i def felt it last night and could hardly drive my truck home (its stick).... cant say i wont be sore tomorrow though as ive noticed sometimes with late w/o's i dont get sore till the second day.... we'll see.

As for today so far ive dosed 20mg Epi and 1800mg cissus and although i havent noticed anything in the gym while im out ive allready noticed an increase in appitite, BIG TIME, like i eat and am hungry within 20-30min, like stomach growling hungry..... oh and starting weight for cycle...ding ding, ding, was 165.2 and last night i weighed in at 166.6:smite: lol nothing REALLY notable as that could be the difference of a trip to the pooper and another meal.... but now we got mark on the board for weight ......

......and for those of you turnin and sayin what am i doin watchin a log of some 165 lb'er im only 172 in the pic at left in avatar and that was mid my first superdrol cycle, so 175-180 is alotta meat for my frame while at 185 i was usin 95lb dumbells for sets on bench also ive always been thin so not much attributed to fat..... that and i got chicken legs... which is why i hate my leg w/o's and forcing myself to do them from now on:hammer:

So tonight is Chest n im hopin to get a break as im feelin sad usin the smaller weights right now, just keep tellin myself its ok its only a matter of time....:aargh: and it doesnt help a bit.

K im gonna go eat will dose another 20mg Epi and 1800mg Cissus and hit the gym in the next couple hours so i can try to get some sleep tonight:nutkick:

-poopy

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poopys Sh!tty titty gyno pics

ok fellas......

i tell my fiance hey hun im gonna get a digi or a bluetooth usb adapter for my phone whatevers cheaper.... And she says "hun what about the web cam mom gave us with the computer?".........

UHHHHHH DDDDUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

so im sorry to submit you all to this and i might try to get some more pics on here of body shots for progression of muscular maturity but sincee this is the whole goal and one of the main draws to the product for so many out there that i figured this was more important.... and you can see because of it i aint gettin no sleep again tonight.....:yawn:

anyways please be kind as this is very embarrasing to me and im only putting these up here for the good of all who wish to accomplish the same..... so here it goes....

in order these are explinations of each shot
1. poops front tit shot
2. poops side profile tit shot
3. poops right tit
4. poops left tit
5. size of poops right lump
6. size of poops left lump
7. poops right tit fat
8. poops left tit fat

Attachments

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It looks like that poopy character is having a bit too much fun with his boobies. (j/k) :) It doesn't hurt when you do that?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so ouch...... now thats behind me....

tonights work out went well.... alot better then i expected since its only my 3rd time on this muscle group since ive been back in and im pretty sure i can allready feel the familiar effects im used to.... although this is pretty early....

i have a couple theories why i might have this kickin in so quick (did everyone else start feelin it this soon????) n that would be that it was introduced when i was allready sore still dosing AAKG and CEE and my body was allready in a fairly anabolic state (obviously meaning it was building up muscle from being sore) maybe muscle memory is playing a part in it as well or some sort of mental placebo. At this point im really not sure so ill make sure to play close attention to my back w/o tomorrow and the amount of increased weight on that as well.

note: i dose every time with 100% grapefruit juice from tha can (ruby red OS and most other grapefruits are actually 30% grapefruit and the rest white grape juice to sweeten... check your labels... 100% juice dont mean 100% grapefruit:study: ....)

as for the gyno though no noticable changes since start and as you guys can see i got some to get rid of.

welp time for tha pooper to rest his eye balls....

-poopy out

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It looks like that poopy character is having a bit too much fun with his boobies. (j/k) :) It doesn't hurt when you do that?
haha na not toooo much but hard strikes (flicks from immature freinds) will make me tear up for sure and for the fat shots i got my fingers all the way behind tha lump....... plus no pain no gain for tha good ......:gas:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:aargh: 1 o'clock agian!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gnight.......

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Poopy, that's about the size of my gyno too. No need to fret. You'll be surprised how well Epistane works when it comes to it :)

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow, thanks for posting those pics! I think.... Mine isn't quite so bad. The right nip is more pronounced than the left. I didn't know I had it until my dog decided to scratch the right one.. Talk about teary eyed...

Definitely helps posting those pics though. I'm very interested to see some progress pics as you go through this cycle.

Dude, get some sleep!!!

Sonny Crockett

Awards
Nice set-up for the log.

So I see it is making you want to eat :food: more. This will be a big help for me.

Good luck.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Poop, how big exactly is the "lump" is it a fatty mass or a solid ball? i had similar looking pecs then after losing body fat they almost look normal, the cone looking nipple thing is still a bit of an issue for me, mostly on one side the treacherous left. mine arent quite like the nipples in your avy but the appearance is similar.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG im fired up now....... maybe i should just go back to the gym.... well im done with fasts higher then though antics so someone let me know when that a$$hole does the world a favor and posts his doctored results ...... psss any 9th grader with a photoshop class can dummy up an acrobat file........ doesnt have to touch the product..... sh!t head.

ANY WAYS

DAY5

so far today i have dosed 20mg Epi twice and 1800mg Cissus twice.

my legs were sore as expected but not too bad still, and luckily i didnt have a morning install so i got to catch up on some sleep....... that fact being said i didnt even get in all my meals today and my weight for the day, Ding, ding, ding 169.2....... :wtf:

lets just say i was grinnin ear to ear as i stepped off the scale and know this cycle is just gonna tear shii up.

with today bein Back and Bi i realized something..... when im not workin out my left arm becomes heavily out weighted by my right, and thats due to all the drilling..... on the job..... ok im just gonna stop with this one....lol

but really i cant belive it and it sucks cause it means even more work to do..... just gotta tell myself its a matter of time.:hammer:

also i def will be getting some body shots for muscular progression up on here with this kinda weight comin on allready.... remember though i hafta credit muscle memory for some of it but still must be doin somethin right.

as for the ?'s......
Poop, how big exactly is the "lump" is it a fatty mass or a solid ball? i had similar looking pecs then after losing body fat they almost look normal, the cone looking nipple thing is still a bit of an issue for me, mostly on one side the treacherous left. mine arent quite like the nipples in your avy but the appearance is similar.
its DEF a solid ball.... but there is a deal of fat surrounding the ball thus the need for both pics above, the ball is.... well the best i can explain it is like a hershey kiss with the top being more rounded off, flat bottom and all, so i can reach through the fat behind it..... although the fat directly next to it its tougher then most fat too and its honestly had me worried that i might possibly get breast cancer. AND YES THATS POSSIBLE. pretty f'in sh!tty and is why i want this gone and now.

well im gonna get the body shots on here tomorrow when i got better light and ride this puppy on home....

cept im a bit worried since nutra hasnt been responding and i ordered my poseidon from them like 2 or days ago along with my mass fx and some more bulk powerfull and never even gotta reciept sent to my email.... but my card was charged.

hopefully it arrives soon.

-Poopy

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ok that makes me feel a bit better, i have tiny bee bee sized tissue underneath the nipple, making me think i was just fat or caught it at the right time with nolva and its very minute. thanks for the response poop, dont sweat the petty pet the sweaty. nice log bro. sorry to jack but your info is of great use.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok that makes me feel a bit better, i have tiny bee bee sized tissue underneath the nipple, making me think i was just fat or caught it at the right time with nolva and its very minute. thanks for the response poop, dont sweat the petty pet the sweaty. nice log bro. sorry to jack but your info is of great use.
de nada, thats what the boards for n im open for ?'s relating to this cycle and Gyno IS this cycle..... muscle addition is just the side effect:D

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
de nada, thats what the boards for n im open for ?'s relating to this cycle and Gyno IS this cycle..... musle addition is just the side effect:D
I think your do great so far..

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know there aint no sourcin allowed but i cant find a single site other then the AX page itself with this product and i know thats @ full msrp.... so a sale price would be kinder on my wallet, any one care to pm a brotha?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also SWG i had tender nipples through pub. and have always had a "bee bee" sized lump, pretty sure thats close to normal but if their pufy too then thwart your prob now (shoulda realized superdrol was a nono for me when i started gettin itchy nips and puffy with my first cycle.... "formastane will clear it up," my ass..... the E-form i used im certian aggittated it even more so..... nolva did it out that time though....)

ps note puffy nips in pic mid superdrol cycle<----------

edit i hate this auto extend on .s.d. and P.C.T.....

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
OMG im fired up now....... maybe i should just go back to the gym.... well im done with fasts higher then though antics so someone let me know when that a$$hole does the world a favor and posts his doctored results ...... psss any 9th grader with a photoshop class can dummy up an acrobat file........ doesnt have to touch the product..... sh!t head. ...
Don't worry P. I will give you guys a crash course in chromatography and not only post my results but write up a straight forward explanation for you, much like a research paper would be submitted. There will be no doubts then. I will also reveal my theory to everyone about what's really going on behind this stunt, who SFR is, how MM is involved and what PA/BK have to do with it. It's sad to say, but it looks like player 4 may be directly involved after all, and now a 5'th player has emerged in my understanding too (a former employee I should have suspected from the start). By then I may even know the fine details, but it blows my mind the lengths these fools have gone to for that dollar.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
which is my point EXACTLY, D! ;) there is money in it and MM thinks he is better than all of us just because he SOLD an internet company! big whoop! (sorry to hijack your thread poopy)

poopy, HD X-2 should be shipping to distributors and retailers this week! you will be able to get some before your cycle is finished! :thumbsup:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Poopy Im following also!
Let me state for the record that your gramatical style has over extended my deciphering abilities on more than 1 occasion and IM MOST ASSUREDLY A REDNECK/HILLBILLY :icon_lol:

Great log BTW!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Poopy Im following also!
Let me state for the record that your gramatical style has over extended my deciphering abilities on more than 1 occasion and IM MOST ASSUREDLY A REDNECK/HILLBILLY :icon_lol:

Great log BTW!
ha i tend to rant and trail off mid sentence, too much goin through my head at once, lol. if any one has a problem understanding me then just quote the section and add the good old :wtf:. ill then re phrase. i should prob just start using complete sentences and punctuation cause sometimes i even wonder when i go back, "now :wtf: was i trying to say here????"

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Poopy Im just pullin your chain!I also speak jibberish so I can follow you just fine and if I didnt try extremely hard Id totaly for get all punctuation sentence structure proper noun useage the yous uv prauper spelein and the like <-------see what I mean!:hammer:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAy 6

aight just dosed 20mg Epi w/grapefruit juice and about to toss back 1800mg Cissus as well.

I need to get my own personal scale for morn weigh ins as it'll be more accurate. Although the gym i go to is a brand new local one and the scale can be torn every time (its a digi). So at least its consistant and some prick isnt resetting zero to where they like it ever day.

With that being said i gotta get to work and will try to get the rest of my body shots up here later.

- poopy out

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry P. I will give you guys a crash course in chromatography and not only post my results but write up a straight forward explanation for you, much like a research paper would be submitted. There will be no doubts then. I will also reveal my theory to everyone about what's really going on behind this stunt, who SFR is, how MM is involved and what PA/BK have to do with it. It's sad to say, but it looks like player 4 may be directly involved after all, and now a 5'th player has emerged in my understanding too (a former employee I should have suspected from the start). By then I may even know the fine details, but it blows my mind the lengths these fools have gone to for that dollar.
Thanks Doc all you do is apreciated and i hope this all turns out for the best.... either way i could care less about labels as long as the claims(good muscle gain/gyno go bye bye) are met.... so far so good. and youve never been nothing but helpfull so thank you for not acting as though you shii don stink

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed Poop. Great luck on your cycle, just pls. be careful w/the grapefruit juice!!! But I'm sure you already took this into account! BTW, Dr. D this all seems so friggin' surreal!!! It's gripping, as well. Thanks for all of your work and generosity!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed Poop. Great luck on your cycle, just pls. be careful w/the grapefruit juice!!! But I'm sure you already took this into account! BTW, Dr. D this all seems so friggin' surreal!!! It's gripping, as well. Thanks for all of your work and generosity!
ha nice post count.:trout:

thanks for tha worries but ive dosed every cycle w/grapefruit and only got stellar results, although i DO know what its doin and thats also why im not exceeding 40 mg a day. even though 1 bottle will do ya plenty more then that:D

... a note to my own ignorance back on my first cycle(didnt do my home work back then) i dosed DHB with every 10 mg pill of M1T..... then wondered why i was getting sick and pale by week 3 mid w/o every day...... OUCH:nutkick:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
So i should run some epi and it should help with the slightly protruding nipple problem, my nipples got very itchy/ sore so maybe my gyno was just rearing its lactating head. Epi / h2 whad yall think of that cycle?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So i should run some epi and it should help with the slightly protruding nipple problem, my nipples got very itchy/ sore so maybe my gyno was just rearing its lactating head. Epi / h2 whad yall think of that cycle?
can we say :bow28:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The DHB is fine I think, at least at moderate doses, because I've taken 6 MFX caps with 45mg Epi/day and it's been a real nice stack and still just as clean (libido is insane though with that combo).

I'm sorry if I haven't been as available lately with this Epi drama. 90% of what I do on these boards is just keep up with my friends, it's not even company or product related, so thanks for the recognition and I'm going back to what I do best! Politics are not for me and I'm definitely not a business man either. My PMs are always open if I can help Bio! :cheers:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That would be fantastic as a pulse but the HDx2 with the 6brom would be best utilized during pct Id think!

But what do I know.LOL

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Startin Poopy Progression Shots!

All i have to say is i absolutely hate this camera, i dont know if its so much the fact that its got crappy res but more so that it tells the truth and im an atrophied shrimp:aargh:

im seriously hoping for 20 lbs this cycle cause this is pretty friggin weak..... and my pecks sag like old lady tatas

well right after this im eatin dinner and then will dose 20mg Epi and 1800mg Cissus and hittin the gym for shoulders and tris:rant:

Attachments

Last edited: