And so the sun sets, and I bask amongst the stars-Driven: Chapter 1...

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Introduction

The realization of the beginning…
Starting each day with the accuracy of a Marksman,
A false sense of reality-each second, the uncrippling
Demise of past beginnings slowly disperses itself.
Like a shooting star, it casts itself high above the sky,
Only to be seen for a second,
But remain ingrained for an indefinite amount of time...​

About Me: I'm an aspiring pitcher who will be moving to Omaha, NE at the end of this summer, following baseball season... In an effort to reign supreme over the barbaric nature of what has come to be the journey to prosper over the undaunting spiritual aura which hovers profusely around me, I stand here and say,

F*** Genetics!

==========================================================================

Name: Frank

Training: I would like to say thank you one more time to Jacob of USPlabs for extending his help to me, and getting me in contact with Jon Doyle of the Renegade Training Squad...

Training Days: Monday-Friday...

Philosophy:
Mind>Matter, "F*** Genetics!"

Sport: Baseball-Pitcher

Goals: To throw 90 plus mph consistently with sound mechanics...

To continually increase LBM to help aid pitching performance, and for personal reasons...

To increase recovery times in order to allow myself to continually train harder and harder...

To be signed to a Major or Minor League contract before the age of 22...

And, of course, to never injure my pitching arm!

I want to be an elite athlete, and not just excell at one aspect of my sport, but dominate all aspects! I have huge ambitions... That is all I will say for now; I will let my actions speak louder then my words...

Duration of Log: I will run this log up until I get signed, and possibly further then that...

Supplementation

Multi:

GNC Mega Men

Protein:

Gf Pro Cherry: GF Pro Dutch Chocolate

Creatine:
Controlled Labs Green Magnitude

Fish Oil:
NOW Super EPA

Antioxidants:
Designer Supplements Vigor
NOW Vitaberry Plus
USPlabs Sirplus

Free Form BCAA's:
(Workout Days Only)
Anabolic-Innovations Excell Fruit Punch

Digestion:
NOW Super Enzymes (Almost out-Replacing with MRM)
NOW Ginger Root
MRM Digest All
Gut Health

Joint/Tendon/Ligaments:
USPlabs Super Cissus

USPlab Brand Products:

Anabolic-Pump
Powerfull

Nimbus Nutrition:
Poseidon (Electrolyte)

MAN Sports:
Body Octane

Bulk Products:
Nutra Planet Bulk Beta Alanine Tablets
Nutra Planet Kwick Karb (WMS)

Pictures?
To come...

Diet?

I will post diet daily...

First Update?

Either today or tomorrow... Celebrating birthday today...

Anyways, I look forward to sharing my progress with you all, and looking forward to running a detailed log... ttyl,

Frank

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Happy b-day. cheers to days come and times past turn a leaf as new begginings blossom at last. he he.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! :thumbsup:

Workin

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Happy b-day. cheers to days come and times past turn a leaf as new begginings blossom at last. he he.
Thanks Somewhatgifted! It's great to finally be the big 18! :)

And nice poetic touch you added in!

Subscribed! :thumbsup:

Workin
I'm glad to see you on board, Workin! I look forward to sharing my progress with the use of poseidon... The two tubs I ordered shipped out today! :dance:

Well, first official update to come tomorrow! Spring break starts up tomorrow for me, and my new schedule is friday-tuesday! One of my friends has a gym membership to one of other gyms around town, and I'll be doing my medicine ball/sprint workouts there on saturday and monday, since those are the days that he is available to go. Mondays medicine ball/sprint workouts may vary depending on his work schedule, though...

My weightlifting days are to be performed on Fridays, Sundays, and Tuesdays...

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Somewhatgifted! It's great to finally be the big 18! :)

And nice poetic touch you added in!

I'm glad to see you on board, Workin! I look forward to sharing my progress with the use of poseidon... The two tubs I ordered shipped out today! :dance:

Well, first official update to come tomorrow! Spring break starts up tomorrow for me, and my new schedule is friday-tuesday! One of my friends has a gym membership to one of other gyms around town, and I'll be doing my medicine ball/sprint workouts there on saturday and monday, since those are the days that he is available to go. Mondays medicine ball/sprint workouts may vary depending on his work schedule, though...

My weightlifting days are to be performed on Fridays, Sundays, and Tuesdays...
:head:

Workin

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Workout

Section C

Power Cleans (hang)
  • 2x95x6, 1x105x6, 1x105x3 (1x95x6), 1x95x6
Front Squats
  • 1x145x6,
  • 155x6, 1x155x2,1x145x6, 1x145x3
Turkish Get Up
  • Skipped...
Section D

Cuban Press
  • 3x10x12
Muscle Snatch/Push Press (press not planned)
  • 1x75x12, 2x65x12 (push press)
Glute Ham Raise
  • 1x6, 1x5, 1x3, 1x1
Russian Split Jump
  • 3x6
================================================

Reflections:

Strength:6.0
I hit a PR on Front Squats today! But other then that, strength sucked... (form was good on power cleans)! :) Probably the best form I've had since I've started doing them-I worked on the drop phase when performing them... Went pretty well...

Recovery:7.5
I recovered pretty well between sets...

Focus:3.0
This absolutey killed me today... I had absolutely no focus today- - None! Throughout the entire workout, I just wanted to lay down, and just go to sleep, and not even finish the workout! But I hung in there, and managed to get the workout done... I got pretty lazy with muscle snatches-I had no motivation to do them, :(... I ended up just doing push presses... Man, I feel disappointed with myself...

Final Thoughts: I felt sleepy throughout the entire day, and had pretty much no motivation to go and workout... :( I managed to pick myself up, and actually do a workout, but it didn't go that well... I did hit a PR on Front Squats, but I totally pysched myself out when doing 105 for hanging cleans... :( Form was good, however, I just didn't have the mental game going today... I felt like taking a nap earlier today, but decided not to-maybe I should have,I don't know... Other then that, wasn't the greatest day as far as focus is concerned... I woke up with pretty good energy, but just felt sleepy througout the day as I've already mentioned... Well, I'm out for now... I'll post some thoughts on powerfull later, probably tomorrow... And will update my diet later...

Diet Notes: Ingredient Profiles:

Dutch Chocolate Protein Pancakes: No Mix Left after Meal
1.5 cup oats: 1/2 cup Aunt Jemina Whole Wheat Mix
2 Cup Lactaid milk: 1 Egg: 1 tbsp Canola Oil
1 scoop GF Pro Dutch Chocolate

Pepper Steak: Italian type dish... My family calls this pepper steak, incase people were wondering if it's just peppers w/steak, lol...
Homemade sauce: Sauteed london broil...
London Broil cooked with sauce/bell peppers added into sauce...
Noodles Cooked, wah-la...

Diet:

Waking Hours:
1 Powerfull
1 serving Body Octane

Prior to Meal:
1 Super Cissus
1 Anabolic-Pump

1 Gut Health
2 MRM Digest All

Meal: Dutch Chocolate Protein Pancakes
12 Pancakes
4 oz Lactaid milk

Supplementation:
3 Fish Oil: 1 Vigor: 1 Multi: 1 Sirplus

Prior to Meal:
1 Powerfull
2 MRM Digest All

Meal:
Pepper Steak
8 oz lactaid milk

Prior to Meal:
1 Super Cissus
1 Anabolic-Pump

2 MRM Digest All

Pre-Workout Meal: Weight Gain Shake
16-18 oz lactaid milk
1 cup oats
1 scoop gf pro dutch chocolate

Supplementation:
2 Fish Oil:1 Vitaberry Plus:1 Sirplus

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Workout

Strength:6.0
I hit a PR on Front Squats today! But other then that, strength sucked... (form was good on power cleans)! :) Probably the best form I've had since I've started doing them-I worked on the drop phase when performing them... Went pretty well...

Recovery:7.5
I recovered pretty well between sets...

Focus:3.0
This absolutey killed me today... I had absolutely no focus today- - None! Throughout the entire workout, I just wanted to lay down, and just go to sleep, and not even finish the workout! But I hung in there, and managed to get the workout done... I got pretty lazy with muscle snatches-I had no motivation to do them, :(... I ended up just doing push presses... Man, I feel disappointed with myself...

Final Thoughts: I felt sleepy throughout the entire day, and had pretty much no motivation to go and workout... :( I managed to pick myself up, and actually do a workout, but it didn't go that well... I did hit a PR on Front Squats, but I totally pysched myself out when doing 105 for hanging cleans... :( Form was good, however, I just didn't have the mental game going today... I felt like taking a nap earlier today, but decided not to-maybe I should have,I don't know... Other then that, wasn't the greatest day as far as focus is concerned... I woke up with pretty good energy, but just felt sleepy througout the day as I've already mentioned... Well, I'm out for now... I'll post some thoughts on powerfull later, probably tomorrow... And will update my diet later...[/color]

All areas mentioned should improve once you begin Poseidon. I think you'll be very pleased and am looking forward to your thoughts! ;)

Great, detailed log lbarber!

Workin

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Workin!

Just recieved Poseidon in the mail! :head:

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon Inital Impressions...

Mixtability:
I used 2 scoops in 15 oz water, and let it sit out 10 minutes before I began sipping on it... However, before letting it sit out, I shook my bottle of water for about 15-20 seconds-it mixed very easily-comparable to Anabolic Innvations Excell...

Color:
In 15 oz of water, the color is light pink...

Taste:
There's not much a taste to poseidon, atleast, imo... It's like drinking mineral water...

Texture:
The powder is kind of soft, other then some light graininess to it...

Niacin Flush?
I noticed a very mild flush-kind of a prickly feeling, but nothing drastic-just very mild...

Stomach Discomfort
: Nope...

Initial Effects Noticed:
I was a little sleepy prior to drinking poseidon, and was thinking about taking a nap, but after about 10-15 minutes of finishing the drink, I felt a slight increase in energy...

Hydration: I do a good job in staying hydrated throughout the day, so time will tell on whether or not feel like I have to drink less water to feel more hydrated...
==================================================================

Powerfull Impressions: Day 20

1 Cap vs 2 cap Break Down:

1 Cap Effects:
I tend to feel nice and relaxed, and focused on some of the tasks I'm performing... However, at times, the relaxness feeling transcends into a feeling of sleepiness, which causes me to lay down, and some times, end up taking a nap... I do notice a slight increase in energy, but this more reliant on the mind, and from a users perspective, a placebo effect on my part... When I try and make myself feel 'awake,' it works at times, but generally, I feel like just laying down, and doing nothing... I guess it just depends on the environment, in part; The winter at times can be kind of depressing, especially when all you want to do is just go outside and shoot some hoops or play some ball, or just doing something which equates energy...

2 Cap Effects:
I notice a larger energy increase when supplementing with two caps compared to one cap, and when taken on an empty stomach, I tend to feel in the zone when performing acitivites that require my attentivitness from a physcial perspective... These effects are not always noticeable though...

Recovery:
I'm recovering very well-this also due to some of the other supplements I take...

Sleep:
I'm sleeping pretty well, and feel more energetic upon waking...

Dreams:
Very vivid!

Strength: Actions speak louder then words-follow the workouts...

Hair/nail Growth:
I do feel like my facial hair grows faster while on this product, and nails seem to grow faster, too...

MRM Digest All Initial Impressions:

Feeling Bloated after Meals:
Nope, I feel really good actually, and haven't had any stomach issues while on the product... I notice better effects from using 2 caps vs 1caps, though... Also, just to add, Anabolic-Pump and Digestive Enzymes seem to work in synergy with one another... I literally due to not feel bloated after meals high in carbs! :)

Comparable to NOW Super Enzymes?
Thus far, I like these better then NOW Super Enzymes, and feel like there working better...

Cost Effectiveness: Using two caps with each meal is not cost adequate for me, and I may have to switch to something else in cap form... :(

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon Inital Impressions...

Mixtability:
I used 2 scoops in 15 oz water, and let it sit out 10 minutes before I began sipping on it... However, before letting it sit out, I shook my bottle of water for about 15-20 seconds-it mixed very easily-comparable to Anabolic Innvations Excell...

Color:
In 15 oz of water, the color is light pink...

Taste:
There's not much a taste to poseidon, atleast, imo... It's like drinking mineral water...

Texture:
The powder is kind of soft, other then some light graininess to it...

Niacin Flush?
I noticed a very mild flush-kind of a prickly feeling, but nothing drastic-just very mild...

Stomach Discomfort
: Nope...

Initial Effects Noticed:
I was a little sleepy prior to drinking poseidon, and was thinking about taking a nap, but after about 10-15 minutes of finishing the drink, I felt a slight increase in energy...

Hydration: I do a good job in staying hydrated throughout the day, so time will tell on whether or not feel like I have to drink less water to feel more hydrated...

Powerfull Impressions: Day...
Looks like the makings of a great log lbarber! :clap2:

Thanks for taking the time to be so detailed. I'll be watching with great interest! :thumbsup:

Workin

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Off Day:

Notes: I'm recovering well at the moment, but couldn't make it to the other gym today, :(... So it's an off day, I guess...

Diet:
To be updated at end of day...

Supplements Upon Waking:
1 Powerfull
1 NP Bulk Beta Alanine Cap

Prior To meal Supplementation:
1 Anabolic-Pump
1 Super Cissus
1 Gut Health
2 MRM Digest All

Meal: Weight Gain Shake
16-18 oz lactaid milk
1 cup oats

Supplementation:
2 Fish oil
1 Vigor
1 Sirplus

Prior to Meal Supplementation:
2 MRM Digest All

Meal:
6 oz Barilla Plus Spaghetti
8 oz lactaid milk: 1 Scoop Gf Pro Cherry

Supplementation:
1 Multi

Between Meal Supplemenation:
2 Scoops Poseidon: 15 oz Water
1 Powerfull
1 Serving Body Octane

Prior To Meal Supplementation:
1 Anabolic-Pump
1 Super Cissus
2 MRM Digest All

16 oz lactaid milk
1 cup oats

Supplementation:
2 Fish oil
1 Vitaberry Plus
1 Sirplus

Between Meal Supplemenation:
2 Scoops Poseidon: 15 oz Water
1 Powerfull
1 Bulk Beta Alanine

Supplements Prior:
2 MRM Digest All

16 oz lactaid milk
1 cup oats

Reflections:
I didn't really feel like cooking much yesterday, but as you will see in the diet today, I do not have as many weight gain shakes, but more chicken/beef products... One thing I struggle with, however, is getting up to 6 meals... I usually feel good at 4 meals, and not necessarily hungry, so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out... The diet makes or breaks any program, imo, and I still have a ways to go in finding the sweet spot for me... Anyways, it's now 3/18: Time to start to getting prepped up for today, ttyl...

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the makings of a great log lbarber! :clap2:

Thanks for taking the time to be so detailed. I'll be watching with great interest! :thumbsup:

Workin
Thanks for following, Workin! It'll be nice to be able to put a couple scoops in water bottle, and not have to chug it due to taste!

For those reading, it really doesn't have much of a taste to it-I like that, and look forward to continuing my use with it!

Workin, what are your thoughts on dosage?

I'm thinking 2 scoops morning/school hours, mid-day, and evening on off days...

Workout days: 2 scoops morning, mid, then pre/during... I usually workout at night, and usually fall asleep pretty quickly after working out...

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for following, Workin! It'll be nice to be able to put a couple scoops in water bottle, and not have to chug it due to taste!

For those reading, it really doesn't have much of a taste to it-I like that, and look forward to continuing my use with it!

Workin, what are your thoughts on dosage?

I'm thinking 2 scoops morning/school hours, mid-day, and evening on off days...

Workout days: 2 scoops morning, mid, then pre/during... I usually workout at night, and usually fall asleep pretty quickly after working out...
I think that protocol will work well. I would just recommend one full serving taken on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and again about 10 minutes prior to working out. :thumbsup:

Workin

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
I think that protocol will work well. I would just recommend one full serving taken on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and again about 10 minutes prior to working out. :thumbsup:

Workin

Alright, will do!

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
First Day Impressions: Poseidon

Dosage:
2 scoops afternoon: 15 oz water
2 scoops evening hours: 15 oz water

Thoughts:

Niacin Flush:
I felt a more profound effect of the niacin flush during my second dose yesterday, but it did not bother me as I actually enjoy it... lol...

Hydration:
Whooh, I'm not sure if this is placebo, but it was a little difficult downing all 15 oz of water, weird... I felt energetic after only drinking a little more then half, and in actuallity, I did not want to drink anymore, as I felt I was adequately hydrated...

Digestion:
In consideration to this, however, I did notice some slight stomach discomfort, but this is not due to poseidon, but drinking water to close after my 3rd meal... :(... My stomach felt pretty empty, but I think I should have waited about 15 minutes longer, but ehh, it is now morning today, and other then some very mild discomfort I felt in the abdominal region, I still felt great last night...

From personal experience thus far, I will still stick to my lemon juice to cure any mild discomfort-it seems to work like a charm!

Poseidon/Powerfull Stack?
I really enjoy the feeling Powerfull gives me, and at times, I just want to fall asleep, lol, but it'll be interesting to see how these two stack up with one another...

Anyways, SLEEP?

I had a pretty awesome sleep last night, and the dreams were very vivid!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
First Day Impressions: Poseidon

Dosage:
2 scoops afternoon: 15 oz water
2 scoops evening hours: 15 oz water

Thoughts:

Niacin Flush:
I felt a more profound effect of the niacin flush during my second dose yesterday, but it did not bother me as I actually enjoy it... lol...

Hydration:
Whooh, I'm not sure if this is placebo, but it was a little difficult downing all 15 oz of water, weird... I felt energetic after only drinking a little more then half, and in actuallity, I did not want to drink anymore, as I felt I was adequately hydrated...

Digestion:
In consideration to this, however, I did notice some slight stomach discomfort, but this is not due to poseidon, but drinking water to close after my 3rd meal... :(... My stomach felt pretty empty, but I think I should have waited about 15 minutes longer, but ehh, it is now morning today, and other then some very mild discomfort I felt in the abdominal region, I still felt great last night...

From personal experience thus far, I will still stick to my lemon juice to cure any mild discomfort-it seems to work like a charm!

Poseidon/Powerfull Stack?
I really enjoy the feeling Powerfull gives me, and at times, I just want to fall asleep, lol, but it'll be interesting to see how these two stack up with one another...

Anyways, SLEEP?

I had a pretty awesome sleep last night, and the dreams were very vivid!
Great info! The quality of sleep your experiencing is one of my personal favorite benefits Poseidon offers. :)

Workin

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Supplement Dosages Outline:

USPLab Products:

Super Cissus
  • Morning
  • Pre-Workout Meal
  • Post-Workout
  • Night
=================================================================================
=================================================================================

Powerfull
  • Morning
  • Mid-Day
  • Pre-Workout: 2 Caps
  • Night: pending...
Sirplus
  • Meal 1
  • Pre-Workout Meal
  • Post-Workout Meal

Anabolic-Pump
  • Morning Meal
  • Pre-Workout Meal
  • Post-Workout Shake

Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon
  • 1 Scoop Morning
  • 1 Scoop Post Meal 1
  • 1 Scoop Post Meal 2
  • 1 Scoop 10 Minutes Prior to Workout
  • 1 Scoop During Workout
  • 1 Scoop Post-Workout Meal
Man Body Octane
  • 45 Minutes Pre-Workout
  • Night

Other Supplement Dosages

Nutra planet Kwick Karb: 1.5 scoops Post Workout

Anabolic-Innovations Excell:
3-5 scoops during workout: used on workout days only...

DS Vigor: 1 cap Morning Meal: 1 Cap Post Workout
NOW Vitaberry Plus: 1 cap Pre-workout Meal...

NOW Super EPA: 3x2, morning, pre/post workout meal...

Nutra Planet Bulk Beta Alanine:
Morning/prior to pre-workout meal... Testing tolerance at the moment, so only 1 dosage...

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Another Update to follow later today along with more notes on Poseidon! :)

Also, I have cut out Anabolic-Pump from my diet for 2 weeks... :(

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Another Update to follow later today along with more notes on Poseidon! :)

Also, I have cut out Anabolic-Pump from my diet for 2 weeks... :(
Looking forward to the Poseidon update. :)

Why are you cutting AP? Just curious :think:

Workin

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the Poseidon update. :)

Why are you cutting AP? Just curious :think:

Workin
I've been using AP since Yellow Gold came out, and feel it's time to reintroduce into my body! Plus, I would like to add better feedback on it, then what I did... By taking a break from it, I will hopefully experience the same sensation I first noticed when I used it way back in November... I feel like the effects are not as profound as they used to be, granted I do still get pumps, and experience some slight sickness from it when I don't use enough carbs with it, but over the past few days, I feel like the effects are beginning to lessen...

Also, by ruling out AP at the moment, and the endurance effects I recieve from it, I will be able to better assess the effects of Poseidon!

P.S. Stacking this with powerfull-I had another good nights sleep, and have been feeling pretty good today! :)

Note to self: Interesting feeling I recieved yesterday when using two servings with one beta alanine tablet... This will definitely wake somebody up! :icon_lol:

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Workout

Section C

DB Press:
  • 4x40x6
Push Jerk:
  • 2x95x6, 1x105x5, 1x105x1 (x3), 1x95x4

Step Up: Box was not high enough to effectively work the area I was targeting- only 12 inches high... :(
  • 1x115x6, 1x135x2 (very Light-skipped to 185), 1x185x6 (difficult, but still did not feel it in the area I was targeting due to box height)...
BB Lunge: Threw this in there after set of 185...
  • 1x95x6, 1x135x6
Section D

Cuban Press
  • 1x10x12, 2x15x12
External/Internal Rotation:
  • 2x10x12, 1x5x15
Good Mornings: First Time Performing these...
  • 4x165x6
Towel Chins:
  • 1x10xBW, 1x6 +25, 1x6xBW
Abdominals:

Russian Twist: Decline Bench
  • 2x20 total reps (10 each side)
Torso Twist: Performed on Medicine Ball...
  • 1x20+12lb Medicine Ball (10 reps each side)

Reflections:

Strength:8.0 I thought I had a pretty solid workout! Good mornings felt really good, and once I get used to DB presses again, those should start going up, too... Other then that, Push Jerks went okay: I need to get past the 105 barrier though!

Recovery:9.0 I recovered very well in between sets, and went from one exercise to the other fairly quickly!

Focus:9.0 I was extremely focused going into the workout, and most of my exercises went pretty well, but I find it distracting when you see the whole gym staring at you while performing push jerks... But other then that, I pushed through the workout, and I seem to be recovering well at the moment!

Final Thoughts: Anyways, endurance was great, and I felt I had a solid workout...

Diet Notes: Ingredient Profiles:

Oatmeal Waffles:

1.5 cup Oats
1/8 cup Aunt Jemina Whole Wheat Pancake Mix
1 Egg
1 tbsp Canola Oil
7/8-1 cup Lactaid milk
Nutritional Protocol for Workout:

Pre-Workout Supplementation:

About 1.5 hours prior: Axis Labs Smash Pre-Workout Sample Pack

45-50 Minutes prior: 1 Serving Body Octane

10 Minutes prior: 1 Scoop Poseidon in 8 oz water

During Workout: 4 servings AI Excell w/1 scoop
Poseidon

Post Workout: 1 Super Cissus

Post-Workout Shake: 10 Minutes after dosing of Super Cissus

1.5 Scoops Kwick Karb (WMS), 1 scoop Gf Pro Cherry, 8-10 oz Xfactor Gatorade
1 Now Super Enzyme, 1 Vigor

Prior Supplementation:
2 MRM Digest All

Post-Workout Meal:
2 large Waffles (no mix left-look at ingredient listings above)
5-6 oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
6-8 oz lactaid milk

Supplemenation:
2 Fish Oil
1 Multi
1 Sirplus

Post-Post Workout Supplementation:
1 Scoop Poseidon: 8 oz water
1 Powerfull

Sleep...

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I've been using AP since Yellow Gold came out, and feel it's time to reintroduce into my body! Plus, I would like to add better feedback on it, then what I did... By taking a break from it, I will hopefully experience the same sensation I first noticed when I used it way back in November... I feel like the effects are not as profound as they used to be, granted I do still get pumps, and experience some slight sickness from it when I don't use enough carbs with it, but over the past few days, I feel like the effects are beginning to lessen...

Also, by ruling out AP at the moment, and the endurance effects I recieve from it, I will be able to better assess the effects of Poseidon!
Sounds good...I'm looking forward to your thoughts! :thumbsup:

Workin

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for tuning in, Workin! I'll be posting a 7 day review of the product once I get there...

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Reflections going into 3/21 Workout!

Well, my recovery was pretty good going into todays workout... I did not experience any doms...

I did, however, have some lower back sorness, but this was due to the good mornings I performed the other day... I was expecting this, as I was brand new to that exercise... Other then that, I had some light-moderate shoulder sorness; light chest soreness, and surprisingly, hamstring sorness... This did not stop me from going ahead with my workout though!
===============================================================================

Quick Powerfull Notes:

Sleep:
I'm experiencing very vivid dreams, but I am not experiencing the deep sleep the past few days, other then when I took a nap yesterday, did I experience the deep sleep... The nap was about 4 hours long, lol, but the dreams, whooh, sensational!

Mood: I am still experiencing the calmness effect of powerfull, but at times, I do feel a little aggressive while on it... But since I'm naturally laid back, I tend to just sit down, and listen to some music, and just relax...

Skin Complexion:
I do believe powerfull caused a slight breakout/oily skin around day 14-16, but this quickly subsided over the next few days...

Pumps:
Phew! I feel pretty full about 15-20 minutes after supplementing with the product, and upon waking, I feel very full! :) It feels good looking into the mirror each morning! Through most parts of the day, I am also feeling full, but not to the degree of the fullness I experienced with Anabolic-Pump...

Strength/Focus:
Powerfull is definitely helping me in this department! From a focus standpoint, when taken at the most effective times, I definitely feel very focused going into the workout, and throughout the workout! As far as Strength is concerned, I believe it is helping at the moment, but more time is needed to see the full benefits of this aspect of powerfull...
Quick Poseidon Notes: Day 5

Sleep:
These past few days, I am not experiencing any benefit from sleep, however, I did have an awesome 4 hour nap on tuesday! I do believe that this product is also aiding in how I feel upon waking even with less sleep! I feel energetic after about 10 minutes, and ready for the day!

Mood:
As I mentioned in the powerfull notes, I do feel aggressive at times, but due to my laid back personality, I take full control of this! But what I should note is that during these brief moments during the day, I also happen to be taking poseidon, which I believe is contributing to my overall sense of well being... I've been utlizing it with body octane upon waking these past few days, and the focus I recieve from the two products is pretty awesome to say the least! Couple that with my dosing of powerfull before hand, and wow! Extreme mental clarity! :)

Powerfull/Poseidon/Body Octane/Super Cissus seems to be a great stack thus far!

Skin Complexion: Over the past few days, I am noticing my skin is beginning to feel smoother, and the mild acne I deal with is disappearing! :)

Stomach Discomfort:
At times, I do believe I feel some mild discomfort with the product, but at other times, I feel it is actually helping me digest my food! More time is needed to see these effects though...

Hydration: Whooh, I feel I am needing less water to feel more hydrated!

Side Effects: None to report at the moment, other then some mild discomfort I may be feeling with the product, but other then that, none, except for feeling feeling pretty good throughout the day, and the fact that I believe it is further aiding in my endurance for the workouts-but more time is needed to assess these effects...

Mixtability:
The product dissolves very fast...

Taste: I've been using 8 oz of water with 1 scoop poseidon-reminds me of selsa water, or mineral water... The taste is very subtle...

Niacin Flush: Yep, I'm experiencing a mild sensation upon consumption of the product...

More notes to come?
Yep, during my 7 or 10 day review...

Other Notes:

I dealt with a slight stomache going into my workout... I felt great up until I had a weight gain shake (meal 3)... This may have been caused due to my excessive fiber intake... I had 3.5 cups of oats during the first 3 meals...

Oatmeal Pancakes: 1.5 cup oats
Oatmeal: 1 cup oats
Weight Gain Shake: 1 cup oats

I had to wait about 4 hours before I felt good enough to go and workout after having the weight gain shake...

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Workout

Section C

Power Snatch (hang): Worked on downward phase of motion: over head squat...
  • 1x65x6, 1x75x6, 1x75x5 (x1), 1x75x4 (x2)
Dead Stop Squat:
  • 1x135x6, 2x165x6, 1x185x3, 1x155x4, 1x125x9
Bent Press: Cancelled due to the fact that I wasn't sure the way I was performing it was correct... :(

Section D

Muscle Snatch: Went light on shoulders: May be throwing on friday...Plus, legs were freakin tired! lol
  • 1x45x12, 1x55x12, 1x65x12
External/Internal Rotation: Did some Rotator cuff prior to workout also...
  • 2x5x12
Glute Ham Raises:
  • 1x8, 1x6, 1x5!
Russian Split Jumps
  • 3x8!
Abdominals:

• 2x16 total reps + 12 lb Medicine Ball (8 reps each side)
Torso Twist: Performed on Medicine Ball...
  • 1x20 Medicine Ball (10 reps each side)
Plank:
  • 1x60 seconds
Side Plank:
  • 1x30 seconds
SuperMan
  • 1x30 seconds
Bar Hang:
  • 1x60 seconds

Reflections: I thought I had a pretty solid workout tonight! I had some tremendous leg fullness, and after my 3rd rep of 185 for deadstop squats, my legs collapsed on me! It was a lot of fun though; I set the safety bars really low in order to make the exercise even more challenging for me! I was sitting a couple inches off the ground, and used a wide stance to perform the exercise! They are now one of my favorite exercises to do!

Other then that, endurance was solid during the workout, and I'm no longer taking creatine... I'm not consistent enough with the dosages on off days, so I'm coming off of it... I'll be alright though, poseidon/powerfull/body octane are a pretty potent combination! Toss in some super cissus at 3-4 caps a day, and things are looking even brighter... :) Lets just say, mental clarity is quite awesome to the say the least, and I'm recovering pretty decent between sets...

But just note: Dead Stop Squats are rediculously tiring! But never have I experienced such a profound fullness in my legs!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Reflections going into 3/21 Workout!
Quick Poseidon Notes: Day 5

Sleep:
These past few days, I am not experiencing any benefit from sleep, however, I did have an awesome 4 hour nap on tuesday! I do believe that this product is also aiding in how I feel upon waking even with less sleep! I feel energetic after about 10 minutes, and ready for the day!

Mood:
As I mentioned in the powerfull notes, I do feel aggressive at times, but due to my laid back personality, I take full control of this! But what I should note is that during these brief moments during the day, I also happen to be taking poseidon, which I believe is contributing to my overall sense of well being... I've been utlizing it with body octane upon waking these past few days, and the focus I recieve from the two products is pretty awesome to say the least! Couple that with my dosing of powerfull before hand, and wow! Extreme mental clarity! :)

Powerfull/Poseidon/Body Octane/Super Cissus seems to be a great stack thus far!

Skin Complexion: Over the past few days, I am noticing my skin is beginning to feel smoother, and the mild acne I deal with is disappearing! :)

Stomach Discomfort:
At times, I do believe I feel some mild discomfort with the product, but at other times, I feel it is actually helping me digest my food! More time is needed to see these effects though...

Hydration: Whooh, I feel I am needing less water to feel more hydrated!

Side Effects: None to report at the moment, other then some mild discomfort I may be feeling with the product, but other then that, none, except for feeling feeling pretty good throughout the day, and the fact that I believe it is further aiding in my endurance for the workouts-but more time is needed to assess these effects...

Mixtability:
The product dissolves very fast...

Taste: I've been using 8 oz of water with 1 scoop poseidon-reminds me of selsa water, or mineral water... The taste is very subtle...

Niacin Flush: Yep, I'm experiencing a mild sensation upon consumption of the product...

More notes to come?
Yep, during my 7 or 10 day review...

Other Notes:

I dealt with a slight stomache going into my workout... I felt great up until I had a weight gain shake (meal 3)... This may have been caused due to my excessive fiber intake... I had 3.5 cups of oats during the first 3 meals...

Oatmeal Pancakes: 1.5 cup oats
Oatmeal: 1 cup oats
Weight Gain Shake: 1 cup oats

I had to wait about 4 hours before I felt good enough to go and workout after having the weight gain shake...
Body Octane mixed with Poseidon is quite a potent combination. Do you notice much of a flush? I've been experimenting with Poseidon and Beta-Alanine with great success. I've noted improved strength even in a calorie deficient state. The flush (actually it's more like a "buzz") I get from the combination of the 2, pre workout, has me tearing through the weight room like a man on a mission :woohoo:

One of the most common reported benefits of Poseidon has been its anti aging effect on skin. This was something we noted while testing Poseidon, but not something we thought many of you "men" would rave about, lol!

The stomach discomfort your experiencing I rather doubt is coming from Poseidon. Poseidon should actually do the opposite and help balance the fluids in your stomach, creating a much better functioning digestive system, etc...

It sounds like it may be from the Citrulline Malate in Body Octane as many have reported CM causing some stomach discomfort. I know for me personally, if I consumed too much CM on an empty stomach, my gastrointestinal system would get completely thrown for a loop. Then again, everyone responds differently, so take that with a grain of salt.

Great feedback as always lbarber. :thumbsup:

Workin

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Body Octane mixed with Poseidon is quite a potent combination. Do you notice much of a flush? I've been experimenting with Poseidon and Beta-Alanine with great success. I've noted improved strength even in a calorie deficient state. The flush (actually it's more like a "buzz") I get from the combination of the 2, pre workout, has me tearing through the weight room like a man on a mission :woohoo:

One of the most common reported benefits of Poseidon has been its anti aging effect on skin. This was something we noted while testing Poseidon, but not something we thought many of you "men" would rave about, lol!

The stomach discomfort your experiencing I rather doubt is coming from Poseidon. Poseidon should actually do the opposite and help balance the fluids in your stomach, creating a much better functioning digestive system, etc...

It sounds like it may be from the Citrulline Malate in Body Octane as many have reported CM causing some stomach discomfort. I know for me personally, if I consumed too much CM on an empty stomach, my gastrointestinal system would get completely thrown for a loop. Then again, everyone responds differently, so take that with a grain of salt.

Great feedback as always lbarber. :thumbsup:

Workin
Well, I can tell you what I'm feeling right now, since I had just had a scoop of poseidon with a serving of Body Octane!

I'm feeling a warming sensation around my face, especially around the outside of my ears... I'm beginning to feel quite prickly around my neck, arms, and parts of my back...

And, it just kicked in around my butt, lol...

Moral of the story: I'm definitely responding to these two products...

Also, I added AP back in today! I only lasted about, what, four days without taking the product, lol...

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Well, I can tell you what I'm feeling right now, since I had just had a scoop of poseidon with a serving of Body Octane!

I'm feeling a warming sensation around my face, especially around the outside of my ears... I'm beginning to feel quite prickly around my neck, arms, and parts of my back...

And, it just kicked in around my butt, lol...

Moral of the story: I'm definitely responding to these two products...

Also, I added AP back in today! I only lasted about, what, four days without taking the product, lol...
:woohoo:

Workin

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Well, same thing happened to me last night with dosing body octane and poseidon together... :( So you know what I'm going to do for now on until I'm comfortable taking the two together, use 1/2 servings of body octane until my body gets accustomed to 1 serving dosages...

Anyways, I'm still debating on whether or not I should go ahead and workout today... I'm still a little sore, and I'm scheduled to do power snatches (hang) again today with concentric squats, but you know what, I think I'm going to go ahead with the workout anyways... A good warm up should set me straight...

Look for an update a little earlier today; I'm trying to get myself prepped up to workout much earlier then usual since I'm going to go see my old High School play in the state basketball tournament... I went and saw them play yesterday, and hung out with some of my friends of whom I used to play with 3 years ago, so that was pretty cool... There game is at 6:50 tonight, so I'll probably update around 5:30-6.00 alaska time...

P.S. I just watched the movie on Steve Prefontaine, so it's motivating me to get my stuff done early, and hit the gym! My original schedule was friday, sunday, and tuesday, but since I missed last friday to go and workout, I'm going to get myself back into schedule starting today!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Well, same thing happened to me last night with dosing body octane and poseidon together... :( So you know what I'm going to do for now on until I'm comfortable taking the two together, use 1/2 servings of body octane until my body gets accustomed to 1 serving dosages...

Anyways, I'm still debating on whether or not I should go ahead and workout today... I'm still a little sore, and I'm scheduled to do power snatches (hang) again today with concentric squats, but you know what, I think I'm going to go ahead with the workout anyways... A good warm up should set me straight...

Look for an update a little earlier today; I'm trying to get myself prepped up to workout much earlier then usual since I'm going to go see my old High School play in the state basketball tournament... I went and saw them play yesterday, and hung out with some of my friends of whom I used to play with 3 years ago, so that was pretty cool... There game is at 6:50 tonight, so I'll probably update around 5:30-6.00 alaska time...

P.S. I just watched the movie on Steve Prefontaine, so it's motivating me to get my stuff done early, and hit the gym! My original schedule was friday, sunday, and tuesday, but since I missed last friday to go and workout, I'm going to get myself back into schedule starting today!
Perseverance...it will pay off!

Looking forward to your update lbarber!

Workin

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Reflections going into 3/23 Workout

Well, I had a pretty good sleep last night-crazy dreams, again! Those seem to be the norm for now on! lol, must be from those b vitamins!

Other then that, I felt really good today-energetic, and quite focused on the tasks I was performing leading up to the workout...

Still, however, legs/upper back were sore going into the workout, but man, recovery was still pretty awesome to the say the least! As I mentioned before, a good warm up should set me straight, and it did! :)

Other then that, nothing unusual to report... Dosed 1/2 serving body octane with Poseidon-No stomach problems to report!

Supplements Going into Workout:

45 minutes Prior:
1 scoop Poseidon/1/2 serving Body Octane...

30 Minutes Prior:
2 Powerfull

10 Minutes prior: 1 scoop Poseidon:

During:
4 Servings Excell/1/2 Scoop Body Octane

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Workout

Section C

Power Snatch (hang):
  • 1x65x6, 1x75x6, 1x75x5 (x1), 1x75x4 (x2), 1x65x6 (wider grip)
Squat:
  • 1x185x6, 2x205x6, 225x4, 235x1, 185x10 (incredibly, drastically deep), 135x20 (incredibly, drastically deep)!
Jump Squat: I added this in:
  • 12-14xBar Explosive Reps sitting in a deep squat position upon landing
Side Press: Left Shoulder held me back:(
  • 1x20x6, 2x25x6
Section D

Clean Pull (Hang):
  • 1x85x3, 2x95x3
Cuban Press: Forgot to do...
Russian Split Jump:
  • 3x6
Pullups:
  • 2x6xBW+25, 1x4xBW+25 (x3 Bw) (x2 BW-Hammer Chins)
Abdominals:

• 2x16 total reps + 12 lb Medicine Ball (8 reps each side), 1x20 Bw (10 Reps each side)
Plank:
  • 1x60 seconds
Side Plank:
  • 2x30 seconds (2 sets each side)
Horse Pose:
  • 1x30 seconds
SuperMan
  • 1x30 seconds
Bar Hang:
  • 1x60 seconds

Reflections: To Come... All squats were performed below parallel! Incase people are wondering-On the 185x10 and 135x20 (I went all the way to the floor-literally! I could not go any lower!

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Also, can some pm a moderator to get this moved to the Supplement Log section, please.. I'll just keep updating it there, since I'll be reviewing different supplements as I continue to train for baseball...

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Reflections going into 3/23 Workout

Well, I had a pretty good sleep last night-crazy dreams, again! Those seem to be the norm for now on! lol, must be from those b vitamins!

Other then that, I felt really good today-energetic, and quite focused on the tasks I was performing leading up to the workout...

Still, however, legs/upper back were sore going into the workout, but man, recovery was still pretty awesome to the say the least! As I mentioned before, a good warm up should set me straight, and it did! :)

Other then that, nothing unusual to report... Dosed 1/2 serving body octane with Poseidon-No stomach problems to report!

Supplements Going into Workout:

45 minutes Prior:
1 scoop Poseidon/1/2 serving Body Octane...

30 Minutes Prior:
2 Powerfull

10 Minutes prior: 1 scoop Poseidon:

During:
4 Servings Excell/1/2 Scoop Body Octane
Good to hear your stomach issues cleared up. Hopefully that's the last of them.

One minor suggestion, Poseidon is very beneficial when consumed during your workout. You may consider skipping the dose 45 minutes prior, and then adding that dose to your Body Octane/Excell mixture during your workout...You may also want to take one of your servings of Excell with your Poseidon 10 minutes prior to workout. Just a suggestion...

Great, detailed log, as always! :clap2:

I'll see about sending a PM to a moderator...;)

Workin

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
3/25 Workout

Section C

Split Jerk
  • 1x95x6, 1x105x5 (x1), 1x105x5 (x1), 1x95x5 (x1)
Over Head Squats:
  • 3x6x some 10-15 lb bar... 1x45x2, 1x4x some 10-15 lb bar...
Dumbbell Press
  • 1x45x6, 1x45x4 (x1), 1x40x6, 1x40x6
Section D

Cuban Presses
  • 1x15x12, 1x20x5 (1x15x7), 1x15x12
Muscle Snatch Complex: Did not perform squat with this.. Front/Behind press...
  • 1x45x6, 1x55x6, 1x65x6
Good Mornings
  • 3x165x3
Glute Ham Raise
  • 1x8, 1x4, 1x3
Abdominals:

• 3x20 Bw (10 Reps each side)
Plank:
  • 1x60 seconds
Side Plank:
  • 1x40 seconds, 1x30 seconds
Horse Pose:
  • 2x30 seconds
SuperMan
  • 2x30 seconds
Bar Hang:
  • 1x60 seconds, 1x30 seconds

Reflections: My legs were sore going into the workout, and so was lowerback... Other then that, I thought my workout went pretty well... I recovered pretty well between sets, and endurance was also pretty good... I had some nice fullness throughout most of the workout, and I was quite focused on the exercises I was performing...

I'm a little disappointed by my overhead squats: I really suck at these, but with time I think I'll continue to get better at this lift...

But yeah, hams were sore, so I didn't put up as many reps on glute ham raise, but I did what I could with good form... The workout, imo, went well... Although, I'm really not in the mood for this PWO shake I'm drinking at the moment, lol... I need some spaghetti w/meat sauce (post workout meal)...

Well, I'm out... It's late: I did the workout... Next one: Tuesday...

Pre/During/Post Workout Supplementation :

80 Minutes Prior to Workout:
1/2 serving Body Octane/1 scoop Poseidon

30 Minutes prior:
2 Powerfull

10 Minutes Prior:
1 scoop poseidon

During: 4 servings Excell/1/2 serving Body Octane/1 scoop poseidon

1 Super Cissus, 1 Anabolic-Pump, 2 caps MRM Digest All

1.5 scoop (70 CC) Kwick Karb, 1 scoop gf Pro, 8 oz newmans grape juice
1 Vigor

Post Meal:
Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce (barilla Plus/vermacilli)
4 oz lactaid milk

2 Fish oil
1 Sirplus

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear your stomach issues cleared up. Hopefully that's the last of them.

One minor suggestion, Poseidon is very beneficial when consumed during your workout. You may consider skipping the dose 45 minutes prior, and then adding that dose to your Body Octane/Excell mixture during your workout...You may also want to take one of your servings of Excell with your Poseidon 10 minutes prior to workout. Just a suggestion...

Great, detailed log, as always! :clap2:

I'll see about sending a PM to a moderator...;)

Workin
Thanks for contacting the moderator, Workin, and continuing to follow the log! I really appreciate it! And yep, no stomach problems anymore! :) Also, I added one scoop of poseidon to my during workout shake...

I'll write some reflection later today, since it's now monday, lol...
ttyl,

Frank

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You caught my eye here, subscribed.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for contacting the moderator, Workin, and continuing to follow the log! I really appreciate it! And yep, no stomach problems anymore! :) Also, I added one scoop of poseidon to my during workout shake...

I'll write some reflection later today, since it's now monday, lol...
ttyl,

Frank
You know something lbarber, after reading this log I've came to the conclusion that you know how to keep a log. Good job and good work..... keep it up. You should really notice some increased endurance with the additon of Poseidon to your during w/o drink.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull/Poseidon Reflections:

Since I've reported on mood and concentration a number of times, I felt that it would only be suitable to further expand my thoughts on these two products at the same time...

Clearly, these two products differ from each other, but when stacked with one another, I believe users out there can expect to not only be further motivated to hit the gym, but be able to increase their workload capacity in order to achieve greater results...

One thing that I pride myself on is the fact that at an early age, I'm doing my best to emphasize the mental aspect of life...

Mind-Muscle connection is extremely important during a workout: too many people take for granted what exactly the mind can do for you, and the results that can be attributed to greater concentration levels... The focus that I've been feeling on these two products lately is flat out awesome... But hey, there's always room for improvement, and even I will admit, some of those olympic lifts still kill me, lol...

But as far as squats are concerned, I can feel fatigue after punishing myself, but inside of me, I want more... I want to get under that bar, and just flat out perform as many as I can in that given moment...

It's that desire that's really starting to effect me...

Even on my off days, I want to do something-one arm pull ups, bw squats, jump squats... Just something to get the blood pumping because I'm going to be honest with you all, the stack that I'm running, including body octane, kwick karb, excell, ap, super cissus, etc... My recovery is actually pretty good to say the least... Granted, these are by no means miracle supplements, but from my perspective, I'm going to have one hell of a time kicking my a** once the snow melts here... Because, I will be performing my sprinting drills in the morning, pitching more often, and doing my 3 workouts each week...

But hey, not to get ahead of myself, but I have to admit, poseidon/powerfull is turning out to be one awesome stack...

I feel more relaxed during the day; my mood has improved; I feel more hydrated-skin complexion has improved, and even at the times I tell myself I'm going to hold off on the workout, I still go and do it... Something inside of me is just begging for it, but where I do go from here...

Well, I get to do hanging cleans tomorrow, jump shrugs, pause squats, bulgarian squats, pull ups, etc... And I tell you, I'm already pysching myself up just thinking about it! :)

I'm not going to give a rating for this, but I will write a review after I use both tubs of Poseidon, and use it in conjunction with one more bottle of powerfull before cycling off...

Like I've said, the mind is a pretty powerfull tool, and placebos can do amazing things for a person, but I've come a long ways in distiguising the good from the bad, and I KNOW for a fact, that these products are living up the hype! I ask for others out there to give this stack a try because I'm confident enough to tell you that you will not only feel better during the day, but come workout, you'll feel more focused even if your body feels fatigued...

Hey, you can either take my words as a grain of salt, or believe in what I'm saying... No ill will either way: there's no motive on my part in reporting good feed back, but when I like something, I tend to keep using it...

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
You caught my eye here, subscribed.
Wow, thanks for subscribing, Dsade! :)

You know something lbarber, after reading this log I've came to the conclusion that you know how to keep a log. Good job and good work..... keep it up. You should really notice some increased endurance with the additon of Poseidon to your during w/o drink.
Thanks for offering your feedback, prld2gr8ns, I really appreciate it! I will continue to take notice of adding in poseidon during the workout!

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Just some pics for now... One more to be posted...

Still have a ways to go, hence why I call myself a lean mean pitching machine, lol...

Edit: Side Chest one:

Older Side chest one:

Hmm... I don't know-you see a difference?

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Thanks workin, but man, I still have a lot of work to do in order to reach the goals I've set for myself... My genetics are crazy as far as gaining weight is concerned, but mind>matter... I have to keep telling myself "F*** Genetics!" And maintain consistency with the diet! The more I eat, the more I burn... :aargh:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great abs.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Here are some of the older pics from my last log... Anyone tell a difference? Legs?

Back?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here are some of the older pics from my last log... Anyone tell a difference?
You changed your undershorts?

ok...so you didn't...gross.

Your legs look better, and your back has more - mass/substance.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
You changed your undershorts?

ok...so you didn't...gross.

Your legs look better, and your back has more - mass/substance.
They're boxer briefs! :icon_lol:

Cool, the older pics were taken 2/13-2/14 I believe... Next pics will be taken April 26! Lets see if I can make a lot better gains in the next month!!!

Time for some... :food:!

Just had 1.5 cup oats in waffle form...

1.5 cup oats
1/8 cup aunt jemina whole wheat mix
1 cup lactaid milk
1 egg
1 tbsp canola oil

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
They're boxer briefs! :icon_lol:

Cool, the older pics were taken 2/13-2/14 I believe... Next pics will be taken April 26! Lets see if I can make a lot better gains in the next month!!!

Time for some... :food:!

Just had 1.5 cup oats in waffle form...

1.5 cup oats
1/8 cup aunt jemina whole wheat mix
1 cup lactaid milk
1 egg
1 tbsp canola oil
Improvements certainly noted in your newer pics. Congrats! ;)

You may be a candidate for, what I call, the "PB and B Lean Mass gaining Diet!". I've referenced this one or 2 times on this board and others. I've used it with GREAT success over the years with clients that were "hard gainers".

Basically, you eat your 5-6 meals as you normally would. Then, on workout days only, you eat, IN ADDITION TO your normal meals, 1 PB and banana sandwich just prior to bed. (2 slices whole grain bread, 1/2 sliced medium banana, 2.5 TBLS Natural Peanut Butter). Thats it. Change nothing else. After 2 weeks of this, re evaluate your body fat. If your gaining lean muscle, with little to no fat increase, make no changes. If your adding more body fat than lean mass, cut out one night of PB and B. If your still not making any body comp changes, ADD another night of PB and B. Re evalute every 2 weeks.

This has been the cheapest, most effective way I've seen ectos pack on lean muscle mass naturally. (assuming of course your on a proper diet and exercise routine to begin with) Give it a shot if your like. ;)

Great log my friend! :thumbsup:

Workin

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Improvements certainly noted in your newer pics. Congrats! ;)

You may be a candidate for, what I call, the "PB and B Lean Mass gaining Diet!". I've referenced this one or 2 times on this board and others. I've used it with GREAT success over the years with clients that were "hard gainers".

Basically, you eat your 5-6 meals as you normally would. Then, on workout days only, you eat, IN ADDITION TO your normal meals, 1 PB and banana sandwich just prior to bed. (2 slices whole grain bread, 1/2 sliced medium banana, 2.5 TBLS Natural Peanut Butter). Thats it. Change nothing else. After 2 weeks of this, re evaluate your body fat. If your gaining lean muscle, with little to no fat increase, make no changes. If your adding more body fat than lean mass, cut out one night of PB and B. If your still not making any body comp changes, ADD another night of PB and B. Re evalute every 2 weeks.

This has been the cheapest, most effective way I've seen ectos pack on lean muscle mass naturally. (assuming of course your on a proper diet and exercise routine to begin with) Give it a shot if your like. ;)

Great log my friend! :thumbsup:

Workin
I would definitely try this out, but I had to cut out peanut butter from my diet since it makes me break out, :(... I used to consume 4-6 tbsp a day on average...

Almond butter? I've thought about switching to that, but it's kind of expensive... I'll look into buying a jar of it...