And so the sun sets, and I bask amongst the stars-Driven: Chapter 1...

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Due to left shoulder/lat/tri soreness, I did not perform the original workout as scheduled... I could not perform the exercises listed and decided to instead just do a leg workout and let my left side heal... My right side, however, was fine-it was the left side which was causing me problems and If I had continued to perform the original workout as scheduled, I would have probably injured myself... I instead, continually stretched my left shoulder out throughout the entire workout and afterwards... I should be good to go on thursday or friday...

Original Workout

DB Press: 4x6
    Push Jerk: 4x6
    High Box Step Ups: 4x3

Internal/External Rotation: 3x12
    Muscle Snatch Complex: 3x6
    Good Morning: 3x3
    Glute Ham Raises: 3x3

Workout

DB Press: (went light due to left shoulder soreness: 4x40x6

Push Jerk: I was having a hard time performing this exercise through warm ups due to left shoulder/lat/tri soreness... Did not want to injure myself...

Squat: (atg-like always)... 4x185x5

Standing DB Lunges: 1x30x16, 2x50x16

Glute Ham Raises: 2x6, 1x4, 1x1

Standing Side Lunges:
    1x95x16, 1x115x16, 1x130x10

Thoughts:

Legs were tired going into the workout, as I did not plan on doing a specific leg workout to begin with, but I wasn't sure what else to do so I did a leg workout...

Other then the tenderness I felt in my left shoulder area, I had a pretty solid leg warm up considering what I did just two days prior... I recovered pretty well between sets and was very focused on the exercises I was performing...

I had a solid leg pump-they were nice and full and looked pretty big, so I was kind of happy about that... Side lunges were fun to do-first time I've ever done them before...

I am, however, disappointed by the fact that I was not able to do the original workout, but I'm playing it safe and did not want to injure myself any further... Push Jerks were putting a lot pressure on my left side as I was going up, hence why I decided to scrap the original workout... The good news is the db presses felt pretty light for me-look for a pr soon when I do them again... We'll see how my left side feels over the next couple days, but by the end of the workout, it started to feel a lot better due to all the stretching...

Anyways, I still felt tonight was a solid workout-felt nice and focused and has some solid leg fullness...

I'm scheduled to do squats again in a couple of days and was actually planning on performing a sprint workout on thursday before my next workout... We'll see how recovery goes, but look for another two a day workout coming soon...

Anyways, I'm out for now... later,

Frank

2. Registered User
    Answers

Well, I seem to be recovering pretty well at the moment, although, it's still somewhat early in the day, so I guess we'll see what happens...

Anyways, I've decided to just do another leg workout on thursday or friday... I'm taking the safe route and will not risk any injuries to my left shoulder area... The pain occurs when I stretch my shoulder back/flex my left lat...

It'll be a different then I'm used to...

I'm thinking of supersetting back squats with front squats, but with a twist... Although, this is dependent on how the bar feels across my shoulders...

Lower rep back squats and high rep front squats (20-30 reps)... And then add in some glute ham raises and possibly another exercise... Maybe db split squats in the 8-10 rep range...

I don't know, we'll see... I kind of just feel like really trashing my legs next workout since I'm spending the rest of the week recuperating my left side...
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Notes going into workout: Due to a nap I took earlier today, I ended up working out a little later then usual and had to rush my workout a bit... Other then that, energy levels continued to go up as the day progressed...

I did something a bit different going into the workout today-I took two servings of Omega One with 1 serving of Excell about an 1.15 hours prior to the workout... Energy levels were pretty good going into the workout and with the addition of two powerfull pre-workout, focus was much better then expected due to the fact that my ipod nano froze up on me as I was going to the gym... ... Other then that, I sipped on 2 scoops of VasoXplode during the workout, although, I only drank half of the 32 oz bottle...

Workout

Back Squats Supersetted with Front Squats (atg-like always)... 1x165x8 (1x95x20), 1x185x6 (1x115x10), 1x185x6 (1x135x6)

Back Squats 1x135x20

Front Squats 1x95x15

Glute Ham Raises: 2x6, 1x1

Back Squats
    1x135x20

Thoughts:
    I was a little pressed for time and in thinking about the workout as a whole-I should have done something complete different... I'm pretty sure had I focused only on back squats or front squats, I would have been able to hit a PR tonight on either one of the them... Anyways, the workout went alright-focus was good, although, surprisingly, I received a better leg pump on tuesday...

But hey, atleast I did something... Anyways, my next workout will probably be another leg workout since I'm still resting my left shoulder area up... I will perform this probably on sunday, possibly saturday...

If you have any ideas on something I could do, just let me know...

If not, I think I'll just do back squats, lunges, and glute ham raises... 5-6 rep range for back squats, and 10-12 rep range on lunges...

Anyways, I'm out for now-it's pretty late, or early at the moment, and I have a presentation to do tomorrow at 7:30 A.M., which is 6.5 hours away, lol...

Later,

Frank
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Also, I've been taking MAN Blueprint around 11 A.M. each day since the 16 of April...

I'll write some thoughts on it eventually... And I'm no longer using NOW Mangoni Juice since I ran out of it on sunday...
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Alright, well, looks like I'm going to be performing another leg workout tomorrow, and pitching on sunday... Or I might see if I can pitch tomorrow morning-then perform a leg workout at night...

Or I'll perform a pitching workout/sprint workout, and then workout on sunday...

Exercises I'll probably be doing are Back Squats, lunges, step ups, good mornings, and glute ham raises...

Recovery is pretty solid at the moment-I'm really liking the addition of Omega One pre-workout and I'm pretty certain Blueprint is aiding in strength, lbm gains, and recovery...

Although, things might begin to get a little hectic this month... My dad's coming back from the slope in the next couple of days and will be working 7 pm-7 am throughout the entire month of may and parts of june (NO off days)... So, I'm not exactly sure how I will be able to get to the gym-I'll have to figure something out...

Anyways, I'm out for now, ttyl,

Frank

Edit: Also, I have come to this conclusion... I'd rather just use powerfull pre-workout then use it consistently...
  6. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lbarber View Post
    So, I'm not exactly sure how I will be able to get to the gym-I'll have to figure something out...
    Based on your track record...you'll firgure something out!

Workin
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Alright, well, I thought I'd provide a quick update on what's going on...

I had an okay workout tonight-I ended up working out at the house since I have no transportation to the gym...

Anyways, here are some back pics to show any progress... I was kind of pumped in the new pic... I will take another one in the morning some time this week and post that up with the ones below... Anyways, I'm out for now... ttyl,

Frank

Also, sorry about the lighting...

Old: Taken 2/13/-2/14

march 26

Newer: May 8...

8. Registered User
    Answers

Just thought I'd provide a quick update... I'm recovering pretty well-did one arm snatches for the first time in a while yesterday...

I did 4x6x50 lb dumbbells... Next week, I plan on trying out 70 lbs if I'm up for it, since 50 didn't seem that heavy...

Anyways, left shoulder is feeling way better! It didn't give me any problems last night, but I made sure to finish my workout with higher reps on my rotator cuff exercises... I did 20 reps instead of the usual 12-15...

Other then that, school ends for me in 2 days! I'm kind of stressing out since I've been procrastinating on the online classes I took, and they don't come in the mail till friday! Even though I overnighted them here to Alaska-I should have called earlier today then when I did...

Note to others... Procrastination- - yeah, just get things done ahead of time-it'll save you a lot of time worrying about what's going to happen...

Phew, I ended up doing my entire online class earlier today; I must have read through about 180 pages or so, or something to that effect, I don't know... But I finished it! The class took me about 2.5 hours... Maybe less, I'm not sure, though...

Anyways, I'm out for now-I'll probably update tomorrow night... And then update again come Saturday, since Friday, I'll probably be busy...
  9. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Looking great in the pics lbarber! Your back has really shown improvement with much more definition and detail. Great job my friend!

Workin
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Well, been awhile since I've updated...

I plan on moving out at the end of june... Not to Nebraska, however...

After considering some of my options, I've decided to stay in Alaska for another year...

With this route, I'll be able to financially support myself, where as it would probably take some time to get things going for myself down in the lower 48...

Other then that, I'll have my license in a few weeks and even a car to drive...

I'm looking into buying a Mazdaspeed 3...

I took today off from supplementing with Blueprint (I'm on my last bottle) and after considering the costs for this product, I will no longer be buying it... Although, I may purchase a few bottles down the road to test out one more time... But for 38$ for only a 20 day supply, I can think of better ways to invest my money, like buying Ezekiel bread, omega eggs, blueberries, strawberries, chicken, etc...

What I do plan on running continuously are the following...

Anabolic-Pump
    Enzymedica Digest Gold
    RPN Gut Health

Super EPA
    WPI (Isopure, gf pro)...
    Sirplus
    GNC Mega Men
    Excell
    Poseidon

I may also continuously buy pomegranate extract, but I've yet to decide on this... Oh, and of course, HCF Pancake mix and Green Tea Extract...

Diet mostly consists of the following:

Ezekiel bread
    Uncle Ben's Ready to Eat Brown Rice
    Quaker Oats
    HCF Pancakes

Omega Eggs (vegetarian fed)
    Grass Fed Steaks
    Free Range Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (hormone free)
    Grass Fed Beef

Yogurt
    Lactaid Milk (growth hormone free)

Organic Spinach

Strawberries, Blueberries
    Pomegranate Juice

Bananas are great for you, but I'm not sure I NEED to eat them consistently...

That about covers it...

Smart Balance Spread
    Cinnamon
    Organic Tomato Sauce to put on Brown Rice
    Almonds
    EVOO

And some other spices...

I may also add in Sweet Potatoes, but to be honest, I haven't had sweet potatoes since the age of 2-3... So I'm not sure if I like them...

Anyways, I'll update again at some point... Maybe post up some pictures in the future, but for now, I'm going to be tearing up some carpet, moving some furniture, and just hanging out with my dad for the next couple of weeks till he leaves for work again...

One of the deciding reasons why I've decided to stay for another year is also because the apartment I'm hoping to live in is only about a 5-6 minute drive from my house... And if my dad decides to keep working up at the slope through next winter, I want to be able to help my mom out when it snows-that, and to keep her company at times, since I imagine it would get kind of lonely just being at the house all by yourself...

Well, I think this about covers things... Those are the foods I'll be eating and currently do eat... I may pick up some other food items if I feel they're worth the purchase and are healthy for you...

Anyways, went to a steak house tonight (Lonestar), ordered a couple of mesquite grilled boneless skinless chicken breast... Mesquite means plain... The chicken actually tasted really good-wasn't dry or anything...

I also had a sweet potato on the side, but I didn't eat it, although, I did bring it home...

I don't know, ever since I saw some of the videos of the cows fed antibiotics, growth hormones, and what ever else they give them, and read up on how much more nutrition grass fed beef is and just some of the natural foods, I'm opting to go the natural approach from here on out...

But man, this is an extremely lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng message... Sorry about that...

Edit:

Here's an order I made earlier today...

6x HCF Pancakes (18 lbs worth)
    1x Primaforce Lean Green
    1x MAN Orotine
    2x Ezymedica Lacto

Also, I've been eating ezekiel bread for the last two weeks...

At first, I wasn't a big fan of it, but it has grown on me... I've been making french toast with it, mmm!

And I should also note that I'm averaging over a pound of strawberries a day and 2-3 cups of blueberries...

Upon waking, I have 10-12 strawberries, a cup of blueberries, and a serving of poseidon...

I average anywhere from 2-3 smoothies a day, sometimes 4 depending on what time I wake up...

In the future, I'll be adding some organic spinach to the morning routine...

Anyways, I'm out...
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Looking great in the pics lbarber! Your back has really shown improvement with much more definition and detail. Great job my friend!

Workin
    Thanks, Workin! I appreciate it!

Also, I neglected to mention in my last post that I went off Super Cissus on May 12...

And I've been dosing Sirplus at 6-7 caps a day for... Hmm... A week, I think-possibly longer... I forgot to write down what day I upped my dosage, sorry about that...

I've thought about ordering some Trans-Resveratrol from Revgenetics, but I'm waiting for more Sirplus to be available... I was thinking of using them both, but I'm not sure... I'm attempting to get things dialed in for myself and do not want to waste any money, so I've been eliminating different supplements in which I no longer feel the effects, or the effects are not great enough to warrant continuous usage... I'm on the whim right now on if I want to buy vigor continuously...

The apartment costs around 1155-1200 +, and with car payments, insurance payments, internet/possibly tv payments, and... and... FOOD PAYMENTS! I'm going to have budget accordingly... Blueberries are pretty expensive-I go through bags of the 4lb packages which costs around 11 dollars, I believe... I'll probably end up paying around 80-90 a month just on blueberries/strawberries... Ezekiel bread is also kind of expensive, but man, I love making french toast with it...

Anyways, I'll update again when things start to settle down for me... My gym membership ended on the 23-I'll be renewing it very, very soon! Once I feel things are beginning to click and I get into a routine, I'll start updating consistently...

Edit: Also, this is one of the reasons why I'm hesitant on ordering from Revgenetics...

MAN Sports MAN-UP Discussion Board :: View topic - trans-Resveratrol

And to also note, I do respond to Blueprint... It just is a little expensive for me to take continuously...
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Edit: Can't find the button to delete this post... Is there one?
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Ahh, screw it... The apartments here suck... For what they offer, I feel they're too expensive... Anyways, I'm going to give it my best shot here in the next few months to see if I can get something set up in Nebraska...

This is where I would like to live... It would be the town home depending on availability... The Prairie... If that is not available, I'll look into renting out one of the 1br apartments...

Omaha, NE

I will give them a call on monday to check availability...

I need to have a job lined up upon ar***** down there... That's the only thing keeping me from moving there, and it has to pay a decent amount...

I'm going to talk with Pepsi in the near future to see if there would be a chance to possibly get transfered down there...

Also, does anyone here live in Omaha, NE???
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Updates to commence late summer-fall...

Still no license, but my road test is this Monday (finally)! I also have a car now-a Mazdaspeed 3... I bought it last Friday and have been learning how to drive a stick shift throughout the week... It was a little rough at first, but I'm beginning to get pretty good at starting from a dead stop and shifting through the gears!

Anyways, not too much else going on... I ordered a Hulk Hogan Ultimate grill a little bit ago and it should be arriving some time in the next week... It shipped earlier today...

I'm not really taking any supplements at the moment...

Just my digestive enzymes, pro-biotic, multi, fish oil, green tea, and antioxidant (vigor)... A long with poseidon everyonce in a while...

I also use wpi occasionally... I mix some of my chocolate gf pro in with some plain yogurt-tastes pretty good...

Anyways, I'm out for now... Hope everyones summer is going good...

P.S. If anyone is wondering how I even have money to buy a car since I wasn't working... My parents saved up my dividend money over the last 12 plus years and gave me a check at the graduation dinner I had with them on june 1st...

Edit: And I'm still taking Anabolic-Pump prior to carb meals, and still eating my HCF pancakes!
  15. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Updates to commence late summer-fall...

Still no license, but my road test is this Monday (finally)! I also have a car now-a Mazdaspeed 3... I bought it last Friday and have been learning how to drive a stick shift throughout the week... It was a little rough at first, but I'm beginning to get pretty good at starting from a dead stop and shifting through the gears!

Anyways, not too much else going on... I ordered a Hulk Hogan Ultimate grill a little bit ago and it should be arriving some time in the next week... It shipped earlier today...

I'm not really taking any supplements at the moment...

Just my digestive enzymes, pro-biotic, multi, fish oil, green tea, and antioxidant (vigor)... A long with poseidon everyonce in a while...

I also use wpi occasionally... I mix some of my chocolate gf pro in with some plain yogurt-tastes pretty good...

Anyways, I'm out for now... Hope everyones summer is going good...

P.S. If anyone is wondering how I even have money to buy a car since I wasn't working... My parents saved up my dividend money over the last 12 plus years and gave me a check at the graduation dinner I had with them on june 1st...

Edit: And I'm still taking Anabolic-Pump prior to carb meals, and still eating my HCF pancakes!
    Good to hear from you lbarber! Congrats on getting your car! Go easy on the clutch.

Workin
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Good to hear from you lbarber! Congrats on getting your car! Go easy on the clutch.

Workin
    Thanks, Workin! Yeah, it was a little rough at first... I think someone flicked me off the other day while I was driving... But I'm actually starting to get the hang of it; I went driving earlier today with my dad and I did pretty well! So I'm pretty happy about that...

Anyways, I ran out of Vigor today... So I'm out of antioxidants right now, but I made an order earlier...

I bought the following...

4x DS Vigor
    1xNOW MSM
    1xNOW Glisodin
    3xNOW Mangoni
    2xPrimaforce Lean Green

I also ordered some Grassfed beef today from US Wellness Meats...

http://www.grasslandbeef.com/index.html

I bought 12 Fifteen ounce Ribeye Steaks and 3 London Broil Steaks which average around 2.25 lbs...

Other then that, I will contact Pepsi next week if I do pass my road test and acquire my license...

I may also seek a part-time job at the airport since my brother-in-law's brother is a manager over there and may be able to hook me up with a job...

Once I pass the road test, and I'm sure I will, I'll drive down to my Gym and buy a membership... Anyways, I'm out for now...

I will keep you all updated on how things pan out.

Workin, I hope you're enjoying your summer thus far! Thanks for continuing to provide feedback in the log! I really appreciate it! I hope my actions will show how dedicated I am to fulfilling my dream!
  17. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Workin, I hope you're enjoying your summer thus far! Thanks for continuing to provide feedback in the log! I really appreciate it! I hope my actions will show how dedicated I am to fulfilling my dream!
    My pleasure my friend. I applaud your dedication and enthusiasm!

Workin
  18. Registered User
    Answers

The following updates are from my log that I've been running on my pitching forum...
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Well, I'm getting accustomed to driving a stick shift! I'm getting to the point where I'm beginning to feel extremely comfortable while driving...

Other then that, I went and bought a gym membership earlier this week and performed a workout around 1 A.M. this morning...

I managed to do 135x6 and 135x4 on front squats... Not bad considering the length of time I've been absent from working out in the first place...

Hanging cleans, I just did 95x6 and a few other sets with 95 lbs... I can't really remember... But anyways, the workout went well-I felt nice and focused and even though strength is a bit down, I'm pretty happy with what I've been able to maintain... It'll be interesting to see where I'm at in a few weeks...

Other then that, I did get a massage today... Very relaxing to say the least... First time I've ever had a massage in my life and with how it went, I may try to make this a weekly occurrence... Plus, there was a receptionist there in which I may ask out in the near future...

Anyways, not too much is going on... I'm meeting with my Pepsi Manager tomorrow; I contacted my old manager yesterday and 3 minutes after I hung up with her, she called back and I ended up speaking with the head manager for Pepsi...

And also, I ran into my brother-in-law's brother last night at Fred Meyer's and went and looked at his house... I would be paying $650 a month and I'm going to spend the next month considering my options on where I would like to reside in the future...

Also, I supersetted the 135x4 on front squats with 95 lbs... And the massage I had was a hot stone therapy...

Anyways, I'm out... tty all later...
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Well, I will finally be able to try raw milk by the end of next week...

I ordered three half-gallons of the whole milk from http://www.organicpastures.com/

I thought about ordering the raw butter also, but shoot, shipping to Alaska is expensive! It cost me 51 dollars to ship these 3 items! I really don't drink milk anymore in the first place; the only time I really use it when I make my HCF Pancakes, so I should be able to fit this into my budget, but we will see...

Anyways, that's about it for now... I'm going to go see Ratatouille later today and will workout around the same time I did yesterday morning... 1 A.M. Also, first showing of transformers this Monday! Definitely will be seeing that, and live free die hard came out, too, this weekend, which is pretty awesome to say the least...

Also, the grass fed steaks are really good! The one I cooked up after my last workout tasted amazing!
  21. Registered User
    Answers

6/29 Driven...

1st Workout

Basketball...

Notes: Felt nice and explosive during my play time... The session lasted about 1.5 hours...

2nd Workout: To Come

============================== ============================== ==

Supplementation Protocol: Pre-Workout

1 Serving MAN Orotine
    1 Serving MAN Body Octane
    2 USP Powerfull

During/Post:

2 Servings AI Excell
    2 Servings Omega Sports Omega One

Post-Workout:

1 Grass fed Rib-Eye Steak
    2 Cups Brown Rice w/organic tomato sauce

In the moment depending on if I feel I need more food...

Kashi Organic Cinnamon Harvest
    Kefir
    Strawberries/blueberries

Other Supplementation During Day:

USP Anabolic-Pump: 3-4 caps each day

Primaforce Lean Green: 2 caps daily

NOW Products:
    Glisodin: 2-3 caps daily
    Ginger Root: 2 caps daily
    Mangoni Juice: 1-3 servings daily... Just depends...
    Veggie Carotenoids: 2 caps daily
    MSM: 3-4 caps daily
    Super EPA: 4 softgells daily (2x2 dosage)

GNC Mega Men: 1-2 tabs daily

DS Vigor: 1-2 caps daily

Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon: 1-4 servings daily

Enzymedica Digest-Gold: 1 cap pre-meals...

Enzymedica Lacto: 1 cap pre-dairy consumption

Notes:

Yes, I take supplements... And yes, this is my supplement regimen...

If I add something in, I will let you all know... And yes, I feel great...

And YES! I know how to eat and no, I will not stop taking the veggie carotenoids, since in all honesty, I would rather just supplement them in, since I already consume enough fiber and receive what ever other nutrients I need through food...

Anyways, if anyone has any questions, just feel free to ask, but if you have a problem with how I supplement or feel I take too many, well, I can honestly care less since I generally feel pretty good throughout the day and I'm NOT taking anything that can screw with my hormones...

Also, the only time I really take in Whey Protein Isolate anymore is either what is included with the HCF Pancake mix or when I mix GF Pro Dutch Chocolate in with yogurt or kefir... I'm switching over to kefir though and will no longer consume yogurt...

Other Notes:

I figured I would let you all know that I'm also using Melanotan II...

And yes (lol), it is in working and I am tan... I hope I do not jinx my self by posting my results here, but next time I post a pic up, I will show you the difference...

The Picture posted on my Myspace is from ealier this month... I no longer look like that... But I will post a pic sometime in the near future...

This is what Melanotan II...

Melanotan.org : find info and forums for CUV1647, bremelanotide, and Melanotan II here.

And no, I do not have any problems with injecting myself-it does not hurt, and yes, I did quite a bit of research before I invested into this product...

I have not experienced any side effects except for some facial-flushing after my injection, but this is going away...

Anyways, it is an injection, and I know from experience when people read that they think!

Anyways, it's working, and I feel awesome... tty all later... Will update early-early Saturday morning...
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Workout

DB Presses:

4x40x6

Push Jerk:

4x75x6

Barbell Step-Ups:

2x135x12, 1x165x12, 1x155x12

Internal/External Rotation:

3x5x12

Muscle Snatch/Behind the Neck Snatch: N/A... Skipped due to soreness

Good Mornings:

3x95x5

Glute Ham Raise:

2x8, 1x4

Farmers Walk:

45lb each arm around gym...

Notes:

My legs were sore going into the workout... My back was sore going into the workout... My shoulders were sore going into the workout... I was... well... sore going into the workout...

Outlook: I'm just about to eat my post-workout meal in the next 20 plus minutes... By that time it will be around 4:30 A.M.

I'm tired... But no, I thought it was a solid workout, and big things to come now that I have my own transportation...

Later...
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I have a tendency to quickly fall asleep after a workout...

Anyways, I laid down last night on the couch while my steak was defrosting in the microwave... and... I fell asleep and just now woke up about 20 minutes ago... It is currently 9:11 A.M.

But I feel full, which is nice, but I'm still wicked tired and will be going back to sleep shortly...

Other then that, I'm thinking of heading to the batting cage later today and checking out sports authority... By that time, I should be well rested and will probably feel even more sore tomorrow morning, since I may also play tennis with a friend today...

Fun times, lol...

Also, one last thing, sprint workouts are performed Tuesdays and Thursdays... And I will be playing basketball most Fridays from here on out...
  24. Registered User
    Answers

why so little upper body power movements? Thats where your throwing comes from.

Also, you rely on a lot of supplements but you don't weigh very much. Why don't you eat more, thats where muscle comes from.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Well, here's a pic to show where I'm at right now after not really lifting for some time and to show some of the effects of melanotan II after the last 10-11 days of injecting...

I've also gone tanning about 4-5 times, too, but did not going tanning prior to using melanotan II...

compared to an older pic of me...

Also, yeah, I'm wearing the fresh umbrian clay mask, so yeah... I happened to have it on when I took the pic... And yes, I like using the stuff, lol...

In conjunction to using the Melanotan II, I also use this California tanning accelerator stuff...

Also, this is a picture of me unpumped...

Actually, I think I've done 12 injections, or maybe 13, I don't remember...
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Variocam View Post
    why so little upper body power movements? Thats where your throwing comes from.

Also, you rely on a lot of supplements but you don't weigh very much. Why don't you eat more, thats where muscle comes from.
    That's not where your throwing power comes from... As far as supplementation is concerned, no comment... That is my regimen...
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Notes Going into Workout:

Hurt my left shoulder/right side of my lower back playing basketball, so I did something a bit different today then what I would normally do... Over the next two weeks, I will rebuild these two areas to prevent further injury from occurring... Now on to the workout...

Workout

Snatches from Mid-Thigh centered on bars: Light

4x65x5

Barbell Squats: High Volume-lighter weight:

1x5x135, 4x8x135, 4x10x135, 1x7x135 (3-4 second pause)

Hyper Extensions: Focus on Stretching lower back

5x15

Notes:
    I'm disappointed with where I'm at currently, but the next month will be spent rebuilding what I had accomplished earlier this year on some of my lifts, as well as fixing any injuries which could hamper my progress...

The Workout wasn't too bad-focus was there, as well as muscle fullness...

Anyways, I just got home, it's 5:08 A.M. currently, so I'm going to eat my post-workout meal and then head to bed... Look for an update on Tuesday... Other then that, I'm going to go see Transformers later today!

Also, all squats were performed below parallel/atg... I did what I could to get as low as possible...
  28. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Notes Going into Workout:

Hurt my left shoulder/right side of my lower back playing basketball, so I did something a bit different today then what I would normally do... Over the next two weeks, I will rebuild these two areas to prevent further injury from occurring... Now on to the workout...

Workout

Snatches from Mid-Thigh centered on bars: Light

4x65x5

Barbell Squats: High Volume-lighter weight:

1x5x135, 4x8x135, 4x10x135, 1x7x135 (3-4 second pause)

Hyper Extensions: Focus on Stretching lower back

5x15

Notes:
    I'm disappointed with where I'm at currently, but the next month will be spent rebuilding what I had accomplished earlier this year on some of my lifts, as well as fixing any injuries which could hamper my progress...

The Workout wasn't too bad-focus was there, as well as muscle fullness...

Anyways, I just got home, it's 5:08 A.M. currently, so I'm going to eat my post-workout meal and then head to bed... Look for an update on Tuesday... Other then that, I'm going to go see Transformers later today!

Also, all squats were performed below parallel/atg... I did what I could to get as low as possible...
    Way to stick with it lbarber!

Transformers looks like a blast...I remember playing with them as a kid...MAN I FEEL OLD!

Workin
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Driven..... true to form, keep it up, your going to be a freak with the ladies whe your metabolism slows abit and your peers get pudgy. Not that you arent now..
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Alright, well, I just got back from seeing Transformers for the second time! Such an awesome movie! Anyways, I'll be heading to the gym around 4-4:30 A.M. So I'll be updating a little later today... tty all later-I'll respond to some of the posts later...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 09:14 AM
  2. Beware: capzacin .1% cream and the sun
    By Jim Mills in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 11:05 AM
  3. t1-pro and the sun
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-04-2003, 05:11 PM