And so the sun sets, and I bask amongst the stars-Driven: Chapter 1...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You caught my eye here, subscribed.
    Wow, thanks for subscribing, Dsade!

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    You know something lbarber, after reading this log I've came to the conclusion that you know how to keep a log. Good job and good work..... keep it up. You should really notice some increased endurance with the additon of Poseidon to your during w/o drink.
    Thanks for offering your feedback, prld2gr8ns, I really appreciate it! I will continue to take notice of adding in poseidon during the workout!

2. Registered User
    Answers

Just some pics for now... One more to be posted...

Still have a ways to go, hence why I call myself a lean mean pitching machine, lol...

Edit: Side Chest one:

Older Side chest one:

Hmm... I don't know-you see a difference?
  3. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lbarber View Post
    Just some pics for now... One more to be posted...

Workin
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks workin, but man, I still have a lot of work to do in order to reach the goals I've set for myself... My genetics are crazy as far as gaining weight is concerned, but mind>matter... I have to keep telling myself "F*** Genetics!" And maintain consistency with the diet! The more I eat, the more I burn...
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Great abs.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Here are some of the older pics from my last log... Anyone tell a difference? Legs?

Back?

7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Here are some of the older pics from my last log... Anyone tell a difference?
    You changed your undershorts?

ok...so you didn't...gross.

Your legs look better, and your back has more - mass/substance.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

You changed your undershorts?

ok...so you didn't...gross.

Your legs look better, and your back has more - mass/substance.
    They're boxer briefs!

Cool, the older pics were taken 2/13-2/14 I believe... Next pics will be taken April 26! Lets see if I can make a lot better gains in the next month!!!

Time for some... !

Just had 1.5 cup oats in waffle form...

1.5 cup oats
    1/8 cup aunt jemina whole wheat mix
    1 cup lactaid milk
    1 egg
    1 tbsp canola oil
  9. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

They're boxer briefs!

Cool, the older pics were taken 2/13-2/14 I believe... Next pics will be taken April 26! Lets see if I can make a lot better gains in the next month!!!

Time for some... !

Just had 1.5 cup oats in waffle form...

1.5 cup oats
    1/8 cup aunt jemina whole wheat mix
    1 cup lactaid milk
    1 egg
    1 tbsp canola oil
    Improvements certainly noted in your newer pics. Congrats!

You may be a candidate for, what I call, the "PB and B Lean Mass gaining Diet!". I've referenced this one or 2 times on this board and others. I've used it with GREAT success over the years with clients that were "hard gainers".

Basically, you eat your 5-6 meals as you normally would. Then, on workout days only, you eat, IN ADDITION TO your normal meals, 1 PB and banana sandwich just prior to bed. (2 slices whole grain bread, 1/2 sliced medium banana, 2.5 TBLS Natural Peanut Butter). Thats it. Change nothing else. After 2 weeks of this, re evaluate your body fat. If your gaining lean muscle, with little to no fat increase, make no changes. If your adding more body fat than lean mass, cut out one night of PB and B. If your still not making any body comp changes, ADD another night of PB and B. Re evalute every 2 weeks.

This has been the cheapest, most effective way I've seen ectos pack on lean muscle mass naturally. (assuming of course your on a proper diet and exercise routine to begin with) Give it a shot if your like.

Great log my friend!

Workin
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Improvements certainly noted in your newer pics. Congrats!

You may be a candidate for, what I call, the "PB and B Lean Mass gaining Diet!". I've referenced this one or 2 times on this board and others. I've used it with GREAT success over the years with clients that were "hard gainers".

Basically, you eat your 5-6 meals as you normally would. Then, on workout days only, you eat, IN ADDITION TO your normal meals, 1 PB and banana sandwich just prior to bed. (2 slices whole grain bread, 1/2 sliced medium banana, 2.5 TBLS Natural Peanut Butter). Thats it. Change nothing else. After 2 weeks of this, re evaluate your body fat. If your gaining lean muscle, with little to no fat increase, make no changes. If your adding more body fat than lean mass, cut out one night of PB and B. If your still not making any body comp changes, ADD another night of PB and B. Re evalute every 2 weeks.

This has been the cheapest, most effective way I've seen ectos pack on lean muscle mass naturally. (assuming of course your on a proper diet and exercise routine to begin with) Give it a shot if your like.

Great log my friend!

Workin
    I would definitely try this out, but I had to cut out peanut butter from my diet since it makes me break out, ... I used to consume 4-6 tbsp a day on average...

Almond butter? I've thought about switching to that, but it's kind of expensive... I'll look into buying a jar of it...
  11. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I would definitely try this out, but I had to cut out peanut butter from my diet since it makes me break out, ... I used to consume 4-6 tbsp a day on average...

Almond butter? I've thought about switching to that, but it's kind of expensive... I'll look into buying a jar of it...
    Sorry to hear that...

Almond butter would be even better IMO, but, as you point out, is a bit pricey. I believe Walmart has it for a reasonable price, but would have to check again to be sure...

If you do decide to give it a run, be sure and let me know how it goes!

Workin
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Well, I have no ride to the gym! If I had enough money, I would take a taxi, but I need double what I have at the moment... This is what happens when you have to rely on other people to take you places!!! Since I still do not have a license, nor a job, since I can't get the job till I get the license, since I'm going to be a vendor for pepsi! The manager is just waiting for me to get my license, though!!!!

I'm pretty frustrated at the moment- - I took all of pre-workout supplements earlier today, and probably would have had a great workout! The day started out rough on me-I didn't sleep too well, and felt kind of tired upon waking... I did, however, feel energetic while at school during first period, but once third period came around, I was starting to feel tired again...

Man, this sucks! looks like it's going to be a late night, since I have a feeling I won't be going to bed for awhile...
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Pushups, crunches, pullups, and lift something heavy around the house. How bad do you want it?
  14. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

How bad do you want it?
    ^^^ Where theres a will theres a way man.

Frustration happens to us all, but the ones who succeed are the ones who can find simple ways around negative objects.

Just do something in regards to your workout regimen and you'll have a victory on your hands.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

15. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Well, I have no ride to the gym! If I had enough money, I would take a taxi, but I need double what I have at the moment... This is what happens when you have to rely on other people to take you places!!! Since I still do not have a license, nor a job, since I can't get the job till I get the license, since I'm going to be a vendor for pepsi! The manager is just waiting for me to get my license, though!!!!

I'm pretty frustrated at the moment- - I took all of pre-workout supplements earlier today, and probably would have had a great workout! The day started out rough on me-I didn't sleep too well, and felt kind of tired upon waking... I did, however, feel energetic while at school during first period, but once third period came around, I was starting to feel tired again...

Man, this sucks! looks like it's going to be a late night, since I have a feeling I won't be going to bed for awhile...
    Stay the course my lbarber! Try concentrating on what you can do...look at it as a challenge. How can you get a good workout using only your current environment. You may have to get creative, but you will be happy you did!

I know, it's easier said than done. By the same token, if it were easy, everyone would be doing it. Be encouraged my friend!

Workin
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Pushups, crunches, pullups, and lift something heavy around the house. How bad do you want it?
    Exactly what i was thinking, old tires, milk jugs, storage room goods, push in a doorway..... Go for a run doing some sprints.
    I have an ab wheel and its sipmle to make of cheap to buy you can do some crazy pushup variations on a moving wheel, push ups between a few chairs, dips on chairs, shoulder presses with your feet up the wall (handstand). Anyway nice progress, nice log, get your license bro, incependance is invaluable.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Your back is bigger! Your looking like Rambo!
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    ^^^ Where theres a will theres a way man.

Frustration happens to us all, but the ones who succeed are the ones who can find simple ways around negative objects.

Just do something in regards to your workout regimen and you'll have a victory on your hands.
    Stay the course my lbarber! Try concentrating on what you can do...look at it as a challenge. How can you get a good workout using only your current environment. You may have to get creative, but you will be happy you did!

I know, it's easier said than done. By the same token, if it were easy, everyone would be doing it. Be encouraged my friend!

Workin
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Exactly what i was thinking, old tires, milk jugs, storage room goods, push in a doorway..... Go for a run doing some sprints.
    I have an ab wheel and its sipmle to make of cheap to buy you can do some crazy pushup variations on a moving wheel, push ups between a few chairs, dips on chairs, shoulder presses with your feet up the wall (handstand). Anyway nice progress, nice log, get your license bro, incependance is invaluable.
    Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for everyones support! I really appreciate the help you all are offering me, and in turn, I will continue to do my best in keeping you all up to date on progress! I did a workout wednesday night, but it didn't go over so well...

2 Powerfull caps had me feeling really sleepy going into the workout, and as I began to warm up, my stomach was starting to really bother me... I ended up having to leave after only 3 exercises due to a stomach ache, and performing squats wasn't helping me out in regards to this...

But today is friday, and I will updating later tonight on another workout to be performed! I'm excited for it-stomach has not been bothering me at all these past couple of days! And energy levels seem to be pretty good at the moment! So we'll see how things go...

Workin, I added peanut butter back in today! I guess I'll find out what happens over the course of the weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Your back is bigger! Your looking like Rambo!
    hahaha, thanks, PumpYouUp! Wait till next month-I will be bigger then him, lol!
  19. Registered User
    Answers

3/28 Workout

Power Cleans (Hang):

2x95x6, 1x115x4 (x2), 1x95x6

Pause Squats:

1x135x6, 1x185x4, 1x165x6, 1x135x6

Pull Ups:

2x10

Reflections:

I had a terrible workout! Stomach really hindered my performance, and I ended up leaving after a couple sets on pull ups... Went home, layed in bed, drank some water, and then went to sleep... I didn't sleep too well, but a couple hours after I woke up, stomach began to settle in after taking Gut Health dosage...

Other then that, performing squats was a miserable experience... Strength was way down from past workouts- it just wasn't a fun experience going A2G...

I attempted to do one last set of 135x20 to get some more squats in before I left, but it didn't go so well...

Man, what a horrendous workout it was, but it's over, in the past, and I have a new workout to be performed later today!

Can we say PR on Hanging Cleans! Maybe...

3/30 Workout Update to Come!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Too many supps, maybe your body is getting pulled in too many directions, i can see all those supps fighting to be on stage.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Too many supps, maybe your body is getting pulled in too many directions, i can see all those supps fighting to be on stage.
    Ehh, it happens from time to time... I kind of saw it coming since my stomach wasn't feeling too great after meal 2...

But hey, things have been going really well as far as my stomach is concerned over these past few days, although, I had to pee like every 30 minutes while at school... lol, probably from the 60+ oz of water I had drank from upon waking-10:30 A.M.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Man, things aren't going too well at the moment... I feel fatigued, and have a bit of a sore throat... Legs feel like jello, and my mind set is completely away from working out at the moment...

I'm doing my best to fight it-I'm not exactly sure what's going on: I added in whole wheat bread the other day for the first time in a while, and some of the slices had mold, so I threw those pieces out... But I don't know-lack of sleep... Either that, or I might be coming down with something, but my stomach doesn't feel upset, so I'm good in that department... I have a bit of a stuffy/runny nose, but I should be able to get rid of this in a couple of hours- - hopefully, lol...

Anyways, I'll see what I can get done tonight; I can't let that one missed workout haunt me for a week... It's all mental... It's all- - mental...

But yeah, I guess I'll post up what I've eaten thus far today...

I didn't feel like I needed anything to drink upon waking, so I didn't have the poseidon dose...

Upon Waking: Powerfull

Supplements Prior:
    1 Gut health: 1 Super Cissus: 1 Anabolic-Pump

Meal:
    8 slices whole wheat french toast (new loaf of bread)
    8-10 oz lactaid milk/1/2 scoop gf pro cherry

Supplementation:
    2 MRM Digest All: 1 Sirplus: 1 Vigor: 2 fish oil

1 Scoop Poseidon

Carrott Juice:
    4 large carrots: Tropicana OJ

Meal:
    3/4 cup uncle ben's ready to eat brown rice
    1 cup natural apple sauce
    5 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
    2 slices whole wheat bread/1tbsp natural peanut butter
    8 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    2 MRM Digest All: 1 Multi

Carrot Juice:
    4 Large Carrots: Tropicana OJ

About to have:
    1 Scoop Poseidon: 1/2 scoop BO

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus: 1 Anabolic-Pump

Meal:
    6 oz split-breast chicken breast
    8 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    1 vitaberry plus: 2 Fish Oil: 1 Sirplus

I'll add color to the post later...

Sleep Report:

I am not sleeping well at the moment! Frick, I keep waking up during the night, and feel pretty tired upon waking... Dreams are still vivid, but I'm out like a light at times, but then I wake up after like a couple hours...

Sleep: Wake up: Sleep: Wake Up: Sleep: Wake Up: Sleep: Wake Up... attempt to drag self out of bed...

Hey, but don't worry, this thing will get going again: This is the great thing about running a log-I feel I have an obligation to make sure I get my workouts done on the days I've assigned them...

I guess we'll find out what happens: I only have to go to school this week like two days due to testing... So hey, actions speak louder then words... You either want it, or you don't... I can speak about wanting it, or I can show...

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost...

"Only the strong survive..."
  23. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Man, things aren't going too well at the moment... I feel fatigued, and have a bit of a sore throat... Legs feel like jello, and my mind set is completely away from working out at the moment...

I'm doing my best to fight it-I'm not exactly sure what's going on: I added in whole wheat bread the other day for the first time in a while, and some of the slices had mold, so I threw those pieces out... But I don't know-lack of sleep... Either that, or I might be coming down with something, but my stomach doesn't feel upset, so I'm good in that department... I have a bit of a stuffy/runny nose, but I should be able to get rid of this in a couple of hours- - hopefully, lol...

Anyways, I'll see what I can get done tonight; I can't let that one missed workout haunt me for a week... It's all mental... It's all- - mental...

But yeah, I guess I'll post up what I've eaten thus far today...

I didn't feel like I needed anything to drink upon waking, so I didn't have the poseidon dose...

Upon Waking: Powerfull

Supplements Prior:
    1 Gut health: 1 Super Cissus: 1 Anabolic-Pump

Meal:
    8 slices whole wheat french toast (new loaf of bread)
    8-10 oz lactaid milk/1/2 scoop gf pro cherry

Supplementation:
    2 MRM Digest All: 1 Sirplus: 1 Vigor: 2 fish oil

1 Scoop Poseidon

Carrott Juice:
    4 large carrots: Tropicana OJ

Meal:
    5 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
    8 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    2 MRM Digest All: 1 Multi

Carrot Juice:
    4 Large Carrots: Tropicana OJ

About to have:
    1 Scoop Poseidon: 1/2 scoop BO

Supplements Prior:
    1 Super Cissus: 1 Anabolic-Pump

Meal:
    6 oz split-breast chicken breast
    8 oz lactaid milk

Supplementation:
    1 vitaberry plus: 2 Fish Oil: 1 Sirplus

I'll add color to the post later...

Sleep Report:

I am not sleeping well at the moment! Frick, I keep waking up during the night, and feel pretty tired upon waking...
    You may just need a complete break to allow your body to fully recover. I've done this many times throughout the years, only to come back stronger...Just a thought as you know your body best.

Workin
  24. Registered User
    Answers

You may just need a complete break to allow your body to fully recover. I've done this many times throughout the years, only to come back stronger...Just a thought as you know your body best.

Workin
    I think you might be right, Workin, but looking at the post I made about 5 days ago reporting some of the benefits of poseidon/powerfull, I think I'm just experience a slight mental breakdown...

It's a testament of character, and I'm failing in that aspect...

I still feel the relaxing effect from powerfull, and the skin flush from poseidon... And I feel like I'm focused on the tasks I'm performing, but I think apart of me is just getting fed up with doing the same monotonous tasks every single day...

I want to be able to go out and just drive somewhere, or go to work, and earn my own pay check... Or just do something spontaneous with my friends... I mean, I'm about to graduate from school in about 48-50 days, and I feel like there's so much I want to do, but I'm lacking a car, a license, a job-money...

I want that independence, but I still don't have that, and it's beginning to drive me a little crazy...

But at the same time, these are just excuses on my part: I could be in a dumpster living off the streets-not have enough food to eat, water to drink/shower in, etc...

I think that's one aspect I have to keep in mind, because, hey, that's life... Can't always get what you want... This is something I'm still learning...

P.S. Stuffy/Runny Nose went away, and energy levels seem to be picking up!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

In times of crisis is when you truly can develop and understand your own character. Anyone can operate under ideal circumstances, When the going gets tough so do you.
  26. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I think you might be right, Workin, but looking at the post I made about 5 days ago reporting some of the benefits of poseidon/powerfull, I think I'm just experience a slight mental breakdown...

I still feel the relaxing effect from powerfull, and the skin flush from poseidon... And I feel like I'm focused on the tasks I'm performing, but I think apart of me is just getting fed up with doing the same monotonous tasks every single day...

I want to be able to go out and just drive somewhere, or go to work, and earn my own pay check... Or just do something spontaneous with my friends... I mean, I'm about to graduate from school in about 48-50 days, and I feel like there's so much I want to do, but I'm lacking a car, a license, a job-money...

I want that independence, but I still don't have that, and it's beginning to drive me a little crazy...

But at the same time, these are just excuses on my part: I could be in a dumpster living off the streets-not have enough food to eat, water to drink/shower in, etc...

I think that's one aspect I have to keep in mind, because, hey, that's life... Can't always get what you want... This is something I'm still learning...

Excellent attitude! Glad to hear your beginning to feel better my friend! Keep us posted!

Workin
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Well, I'm taking one more day off... Going to hit the gym up tomorrow where I will be going for a PR on Power Cleans (Hang)!

Other then that, I'm still not sleeping well... I may try out some melatonin tonight to see how things go...

I still have a bit of a soar throat, and still feel somewhat fatigued-probably due to lack of sleep... Hopefully this improves over the next week...

Anyways, diet thus far today...

Upon Waking:
    1 Powerfull
    1 Scoop Poseidon1/2 Serving BO

Meal:
    6 slices of whole wheat french toast
    12 oz lactaid milk/1/2 scoop gf pro cherry

Meal:
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    6-7 oz split breast chicken
    4 slices whole wheat bread/2 tbsp natural peanut butter
    8 oz lactaid milk

Meal:
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    6-7 oz split breast chicken
    2 slices whole wheat bread/1 tbsp natural peanut butter
    8 oz lactaid milk

AP Dosage: 1 cap prior meal 1/meal 3
    Super Cissus: 1 cap prior meal 1/meal 3
    Gut Health: 1 cap prior meal 1
    Sirplus: 1 cap meal 1: 1 cap meal 3

Also, I don't eat the skin on the chicken...
  28. Registered User
    Answers

No workout today... I'm getting progressively worst... Last night, I was shivering over an hour prior to going to bed, and after that, my body felt really warm...

I still have a soar throat, although it's worse now, and a slight cough... Body feels fatigued, and I'm a little light headed, even though I'm well hydrated...

I'm going to spend the day attempting to get rid of this before it further plagues me throughout the week...

Other then that, I slept decent, but was sweating upon waking due to feeling warm...
  29. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

No workout today... I'm getting progressively worst... Last night, I was shivering over an hour prior to going to bed, and after that, my body felt really warm...

I still have a soar throat, although it's worse now, and a slight cough... Body feels fatigued, and I'm a little light headed, even though I'm well hydrated...

I'm going to spend the day attempting to get rid of this before it further plagues me throughout the week...

Other then that, I slept decent, but was sweating upon waking due to feeling warm...
    Recoperate...your smart not to push yourself. Sorry to hear your continuing to not feel well. Get better soon my friend!

Workin
  30. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Life gets hard sometimes man(don't be in such a rush to grow up ). It's when you see those hard times pass on to something bigger and better that you come to realize that it wasn't as bad as it was. Your time of freedom will come eventually, and you'll be all the better for what your going through right now. Everything happens in life for a reason which in turn molds us into the person that we will eventually become. Your molding my man, and by your post it seems like your turning into a person that has a very bright future. I commend you on the fine log, dedication, and insight you've provided.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Life gets hard sometimes man(don't be in such a rush to grow up ). It's when you see those hard times pass on to something bigger and better that you come to realize that it wasn't as bad as it was. Your time of freedom will come eventually, and you'll be all the better for what your going through right now. Everything happens in life for a reason which in turn molds us into the person that we will eventually become. Your molding my man, and by your post it seems like your turning into a person that has a very bright future. I commend you on the fine log, dedication, and insight you've provided.

Thanks, Prld2gr8ns! I appreciate your insight, and will let my actions become a reflection of the knowledge you have bestowed upon me... Apart of me is becoming impatient in my quest to gain a greater level of control in how I live my life, but as you have metioned, it will come, and I, too, am a strong believer in that things do happen for a reason...

Anyways, a quick update of my week...

I'm still sick, ... Appetite hasn't been that great lately, but I'm starting to feel better, and will be hitting the gym up this week! When that time comes, I will update...

I went off Anabolic-Pump last monday, and also stopped my dosage of Powerfull yesterday... I will no longer be taking powerfull for the time being... I'm planning on starting it back up at the beginning of the summer...

Still recieving the flush from Poseidon... The back of my neck was actually red after my dosage, as well as parts of my arms/shoulders, and knees... The skin was blotchy, and looked as if I had developed a rash, but luckily it went away...

Other then that, I might be ordering some HCF pancake mix pretty soon, and might try out vasoxplode, but I haven't decided on whether or not I want to...

I was hoping to order some US wellness top serloin steaks, but they're currently sold out...

When I move to nebraska later this summer, I will be placing a large order with this company, as my diet will be evolving as I get older...

I'm beginning to get a feel for what supplements I want to permanently try and make a staple for myself, but one thing I've always wanted to do is stray away from the protein powder, and get most of protein from food...

I discovered this site about a week ago off of bb.com, but from looking at it, I think this will definitely be a staple for me as I continue to train...

U.S. Wellness Meats Online Store

Also, I'm planning on switching out fats to almonds instead of peanut butter, but will still occassionally add a peanut butter sandwitch to my meals...

I'm going to back on AP soon, maybe next week, or something to that effect-once this sickness goes away...

Also, I will be eating 1/2 servings of almonds with my meals... Although, I'm thinking of eating peanut butter at some meals, and then eating the almonds at the other the meals to vary things up...
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Alright, well, here is what my next ordering is looking like... I will not have to pay for this till 90 days after the purchase is made... But eventually, it will have to be payed off, ... lol

Man Blue Print: x2
    Omega One: x1
    Scivation Vasoxplode: x2
    Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon 900 grams: x1
    NOW Super EPA 60 softgells: x2
    CL Yellow Neuphoria: x1
    NOW Pomeratrol: x1
    NOW Enzogenol: x1
    Healthy Cheat Food Pancake mix: x3

I get 50 dollars off, too... I'm making two seperate orders...

I'm very interested in blue print, hence why I may be trying it out... Other then that, I'm still waiting for this to be avaiable... U.S. Wellness Meats Online Store I plan on making a very large order of this once things get settled for me down in Nebraska... I'm going to stock up on certain foods, and just train my butt off- - well, that and work,too, lol...

I'm attempting to get things finalized with the diet... I can't afford to get sick again and would like to continue to improve upon the foundations of which I've layed out for myself...

Diet is going to make or break me, and this is something I need to continually stress upon myself, especially with my body type...

I still want to try out raw milk, and when I have a chance to, I will become a goat share owner... This will probably occur at the beginning of the summer... Around early june, late may, hopefully... Possibly sooner, but not sure at the moment...
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Hey, just thought I'd give a quick update to let you all know how things were going...

I've been on Blueprint for 7 days now... I haven't been feeling too much, yet, but I'm assuming this is one of those supplements that takes time to kick in... I do tend to go hypo if I do not eat close enough to the dosing, though...

Other then that, I hit a pr for Hanging Power Cleans yesterday...

I did 4x115x6!

And I'm still addicted to these HCF Pancakes! They are officially a staple for me, luckily I have 3 more bags after this one to finish!

As far as dosing is concerned for Poseidon: I'm using 2-3 scoops spread throughout the day...

On workout days, same concept: Except one of my doses is ten minutes prior to workout...

I started up Anabolic-Pump again the other day, and things have been going well in that department... I'm feeling nice and full at the moment...

First impressions on VasoXplode to be posted...
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Scivation VasoXplode

347 Grams Lemonade
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size2Scoops(17.3g)
    Servings Per Container20
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Vitamin B3(Niacinimide) 75mg 375%
    Vitamin B5(Pantethenic Acid) 50mg 500%
    Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine HCL) 50mg 2,500%
    Vitamin B12(Methylcobalamin) 100mcg 1,667%
    VasoXplode™ Proprietary Blend 16,200mg †
    VasoRush™ Blend(Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Alpha KetoGlutarate 2:1, (Di-L-Arginine)-L-Malate, Citric Acid, (Di-L-Arginine) Orotate) 8,250mg †
    CreaSci™ Blend(Creatine Monohydrate, DiCreatine Malate) 2,500mg †
    H-Primer™ Blend(Beta-Alanine, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 2,500mg †
    BrainDrive™ Blend(Acetyl-L-Carnitine, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, Caffeine (USP), DL Phenylalanine) 2,450mg †
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    † Daily Value not established
    Other Ingredients
    Natural And Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Yellow #5
    vasoXplode™—Pre-workout Performance, Nitric Oxide, and Energy Booster

We have formulated vasoXplode around ingredients that are scientifically proven to increase performance and muscle growth. vasoXplode contains synergistic ingredients that work together to take the results you will see to the next level and beyond.

1. Creatine + Citrulline Malate

* Synergistically increases performance

2. Creatine + Beta-Alanine

* Synergistically increases performance and lean mass gains

3. Citrulline Malate + Arginine

* Increases blood flow and amino acid deliver to skeletal muscle, leading to increased protein synthesis (muscle growth)

4. Tyrosine + ALCAR + Caffeine

* Increases energy and mental focus while delaying fatigue, allowing you to workout harder and longer.

Let’s take a more indepth look at VasoXplode’s ingredients.

CreaSci™ Blend
    (Creatine Monohydrate, Di Creatine Malate)

Creatine is used in the high-energy phosphate or ATP-PCr system to regenerate ATP. ATP, the body's main source of energy, is a molecule of adenosine (adenine + the sugar ribose) linked to three phosphate molecules by high-energy bonds. Breaking of the two outer bonds results in the release of energy.
    When the most outer bond is broken, the energy is released and ADP and Pi are left behind. Creatine, which is bonded to a phosphate ion, transfers energy to the ADP and Pi molecule by breaking its own bond. This regenerates the ATP molecule, which means one now has more energy to use. Skeletal muscle has a limited storage of creatine. Therefore supplementing with creatine increases your ability to form ATP and therefore increases the available energy for exercise (Casey et al. 1996 & 2000). Creatine has been shown to:

* Increase muscle size and strength (Willoughby, 2001)
    * Increase power output (Becque, 2000)
    * Increase high-intensity exercise performance (Tarnopolsky, 2000)
    * Increase work capacity (Rico-Sanz, 2000)

Creatine is one of the most scientifically proven-effective supplements on the market, with creatine monohydrate being the form used in most studies.

VasoRush™ Blend
    Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Alpha KetoGlutarate 2:1, (Di-L-Arginine)-L-Malate, Citric Acid, (Di-L-Arginine) Orotate

The rate-limiting step of amino acid uptake into skeletal muscle is the transportation of the amino acids through the blood to the skeletal muscle, which is governed by blood flow (Wolfe, 2004). NO vasodilates blood vessels, thereby increasing blood flow. This increase when combined with exercises means greater blood flow and greater amino acid deliver and uptake in the working skeletal muscle. Exercise itself results in an increase in NO production, and the increased blood flow created by exercise is believed to be linked to the increase in protein synthesis post workout (Douglas et al., 2004). Di-Arginine Orotate, AAKG, Di-Arginine Malate, and Citrulline Malate all increase NO production and blood flow to skeletal muscle.
    Citrulline-Malate has been shown to increase the rate of oxidative ATP production during exercise and the rate of phosphocreatine replenishment post exercise (Bendahan, 2002). Increasing the rate of ATP production during exercise would increase performance and energy.
    Citrulline-Malate also has anti-fatigue properties due to its ability to decrease ammonia levels and prevent against metabolic acidosis (Callis, 1991). Decreasing the sensation of fatigue would allow one to workout harder and longer, and thereby burn more calories and lose more fat.
    Both Citric Acid and Malic Acid (Malate) are intermediates in the Kreb’s cycle, which produces ATP. Adding citric acid and malic acid to VasoXplode aids in ATP production.

H-Primer Blend
    (Beta-Alanine, NAC)

Beta-Alanine

It has been shown that skeletal muscle carnosine levels are correlated with performance during high-intensity exercise (Suzuki, 2002). Carnosine is an important metabolic buffer in skeletal muscle (Suzuki, 2002), which means it helps maintain the acid-base balance in the presence of high H+ concentrations. High levels of H+ during exercise cause fatigue and decrease performance.
    Beta-alanine is one of the two amino acids (histidine being the other) that makes up the dipeptide carnosine (L-beta-alanyl-L-histidine). Growing research shows Beta-alanine to be a very effective performance enhancers and lean mass building supplement. Research shows:

* Beta-Alanine availability is the limiting factor in muscle carnosine synthesis (Hill, 2007).
    * Muscle carnosine levels were higher after 10 weeks of beta-alanine supplementation than after 4 weeks, showing that beta-alanine’s effects are best experienced over long term supplementation (Hill, 2007).
    * Beta-alanine supplementation increases total work done during aerobic exercise (Hill, 2007).
    * Beta-alanine enhances endurance performance (Zoeller, 2006)
    * Beta-Alanine delays the onset of neuromuscular fatigue (Stout, 2006)
    * Adding beta-alanine to creatine supplementation leads to greater increases in lean mass than creatine alone (Hoffman, 2006).

It is clear that current research shows Beta-Alanine to be an effective performance enhancer and enhances lean mass gains when combined with creatine.

NAC

N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) is derived from the non-essential amino acid cysteine. Because cysteine is very unstable, supplementing with NAC allows one to get the benefits of cysteine. NAC is an antioxidant itself (Aruoma, 1989) and is also used to synthesize the antioxidant glutathoine. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant and also regenerates vitamin C and E (Bounous, 1999)
    Since intense exercise depletes glutathione (Sen, 1999), supplementation of NAC can is beneficial to increase glutathione levels. Oxidative stress caused by free radicals (H+), causes fatigue and muscular soreness. Supplementing with NAC will enhance athletic performance by scavenging these free radicals (Lands, 1999).

BrainDrive Blend
    (N-Acetyl Tyrosine, ALCAR, Caffeine)

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine

Tyrosine is a nonessential amino acids used to make the catecholamine neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, thyroid hormones, and the skin pigment melanin. Stress, such as exercise, depletes the amount of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain. Tyrosine supplementation has been shown

* Decrease the negative effects of stress (Banderet, 1989)
    * Decrease fatigue and increase cognitive performance (Neri, 1995)
    * Decrease cardiovascular stress and enhance cognitive activity (Dollins, 1995)

ALCAR

The amino acid L-Carnitine plays a vital role in energy metabolism, specifically the transport of fatty acids into mitochondria where they can be oxidized. ALCAR is the acetylated form of carnitine and is the most popular form of supplemental carnitine. ALCAR is a potent antioxidant shown to have anti-aging, cardio-protective, cognitive enhancing, and adaptogen properties. ALCAR increases exercise performance by

* Increasing fat oxidation (Hongu, 2003)
    * Decreasing muscle soreness (Giamberardino, 1996)
    * Decreasing lactic acid accumulation (Siliprandi, 1990).

Caffeine

Caffeine, a plant alkaloid belonging to the drug class methylxanthines and is found in natural sources such as coffee beans, tea leaves, cocoa beans, and other plants, is the world’s most widely used stimulant. Caffeine is a Central Nervous System (CNS) stimulant shown to delay fatigue and improve cognitive performance.
    Caffeine acts as an adenosine receptor antagonist. Adenosine decreases the release of stimulatory/excitatory neurotransmitters (i.e. norepinephrine [NE]). Therefore, blocking the adenosine receptor allows a greater excitation to occur by increasing NE’s ability to activate the adrenergic receptors.
    Caffeine inhibits phosphodiesterase (PDE), causing a build-up of cAMP levels and greater effect of NE on fatty acid lipolysis. PDE blunts lipolysis; therefore inhibiting PDE allows lipolysis to proceed at an accelerated rate. The end result is there are more fatty acids available for oxidation after consumption of caffeine, which is one of the ways caffeine is believes to increase performance.

D,L-Phenylalanine

D,L-Phenylalanine is a 50/50 mix of D-Phenylalanine and L-Phenylalanine. L-Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid while D-Phenylalanine is a non-protein amino acid that is not used in protein synthesis. Phenylalanine can be metabolized to PEA and is also a precursor for norepinephrine and dopamine.

B-Vitamins
    (50mg B6, 50mg B5, 100 mcg B12, 75mg Niacin)

The B vitamins are essential to whole body energy metabolism, We included the B vitamins in VasoXplode to ensure your body has what it needs to perform at its full potential.

Wrap-Up

VasoXplode is formulated to allow you to increase the intensity of your workouts while delaying fatigue, which results in greater progress being made. VasoXplode increases energy production and power output, decreases H+ accumulation and fatigue, and increases blood flow and the deliver of amino acids to skeletal muscle, making it an all-in-one pre-workout powerhouse. We highly recommend combining 1 serving of VasoXplode with 1 serving of Primal EAA 15-20 minutes pre-workout to give your body EVERYTHING it needs to perform and progress like never before.

References:

CreaSci Blend™

Becque MD. Lochmann JD. Melrose DR. Effects of oral creatine supplementation on muscular strength and body composition. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 32(3):654-8, 2000 Mar.

Casey, A, Constantin-Teodosiu D, Howell S, Hultman E, Greenhaff PL. (1996) Creatine ingestion favorably affects performance and muscle metabolism during maximal exercise in humans. Am J Physiol. Jul;271:E31-7.
    Casey A, Greenhaff PL. (2000).Does dietary creatine supplementation play a role in skeletal muscle metabolism and performance?Am J Clin Nutr. Aug;72(2 Suppl):607S-17S. Review.
    Rico-Sanz J. Mendez Marco MT. Creatine enhances oxygen uptake and performance during alternating intensity exercise. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 32(2):379-85, 2000 Feb.
    Tarnopolsky MA, MacLennan DP. Creatine monohydrate supplmentation enhances high-intensity exercise performance in males and females. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2000 Dec ;10(4) :452-63.
    Willoughby DS. Rosene J. Effects of oral creatine and resistance training on myosin heavy chain expression. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 33(10):1674-81, 2001 Oct.
    VasoRush Blend™

Bendahan D, Mattei JP, Ghattas B, Confort-Gouny S, Le Guern ME, Cozzone PJ. Citrulline/malate promotes aerobic energy production in human exercising muscle.
    Br J Sports Med. 2002 Aug;36(4):282-9.

Callis A, Magnan de Bornier B, Serrano JJ, Bellet H, Saumade R. Activity of citrulline malate on acid-base balance and blood ammonia and amino acid levels. Study in the animal and in man. Arzneimittelforschung. 1991 Jun;41(6):660-3.

Douglas, Borsheim, and Wolfe. "Potential Ergogenic Effects of Arginine and Creatine Supplementation" J Nutr. 2004 Oct;134(10 Suppl):2888S-2894S.

Wolfe, et. al., In vivo muscle amino acid transport involves two distinct processes. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Jul;287(1):E136-41.

Tyrosine
    Banderet, LE, and Lieberman HR. Treatment with tyrosine, a neurotransmitter precursor, reduces environmental stress in humans. Brain Res Bull 22: 759-762, 1989..
    Dollins AB, Krock LP, Storm WF, Wurtman RJ, Lieberman HR. L-tyrosine ameliorates some effects of lower body negative pressure stress. Physiol Behav. 1995 Feb;57(2):223-30.
    Neri DF, Wiegmann D, Stanny RR, Shappell SA, McCardie A, McKay DL. The effects of tyrosine on cognitive performance during extended wakefulness. Aviat Space Environ Med. 1995 Apr;66(4):313-9.

ALCAR
    Giamberardino MA, Dragani L, Valente R, Di Lisa F, Saggini R, Vecchiet L. Effects of prolonged L-carnitine administration on delayed muscle pain and CK release after eccentric effort. Int J Sports Med 1996 Jul;17(5):320-4
    Hongu N, Sachan DS. Carnitine and choline supplementation with exercise alter carnitine profiles, biochemical markers of fat metabolism and serum leptin concentration in healthy women. J Nutr 2003 Jan;133(1):84-9
    Siliprandi N, Di Lisa F, Pieralisi G, Ripari P, Maccari F, Menabo R, Giamberardino MA, Vecchiet L. Metabolic changes induced by maximal exercise in human subjects following L-carnitine administration. Biochim Biophys Acta 1990 Apr 23;1034(1):17-21

Beta-Alanine
    Hill CA, Harris RC, Kim HJ, Harris BD, Sale C, Boobis LH, Kim CK, Wise JA.
    Influence of beta-alanine supplementation on skeletal muscle carnosine concentrations and high intensity cycling capacity. Amino Acids. 2007 Feb;32(2):225-33.

Hoffman J, Ratamess N, Kang J, Mangine G, Faigenbaum A, Stout J.
    Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006 Aug;16(4):430-46.

Stout JR, Cramer JT, Mielke M, O'Kroy J, Torok DJ, Zoeller RF. Effects of twenty-eight days of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on the physical working capacity at neuromuscular fatigue threshold. J Strength Cond Res. 2006 Nov;20(4):928-31.

Suzuki Y, Ito O, Mukai N, Takahashi H, Takamatsu K. High level of skeletal muscle carnosine contributes to the latter half of exercise performance during 30-s maximal cycle ergometer sprinting. Jpn J Physiol. 2002 Apr;52(2):199-205.

Zoeller RF, Stout JR, O'kroy JA, Torok DJ, Mielke M. Effects of 28 days of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on aerobic power, ventilatory and lactate thresholds, and time to exhaustion. Amino Acids. 2006 Sep 5

NAC

Aruoma O,et al. (1989) The antioxidant action of N-acetylcysteine: its reaction with hydrogen peroxide, hydroxyl radical, superoxide and hypochlorous acid. Free Radical Biol.Med.6:593-597.

Bounous G, Molson J. (1999) Competition for glutathione precursors between the immune system and the skeletal muscle: pathogenesis of chronic fatuge syndrome. Med Hypothesis 53;(4): 347-349.

Lands LC, Grey VL and Smountas AA. (1999) Effect of a cysteine donor on muscular performance.J Appl Physiol. 87 (4):1381-1385.

Sen CK. (1999) Glutathione homeostasis in response to exercise training and nutritional supplements. Molecular & Cellular Biochemistry. 196:31-42.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

First Impressions: Scivation VasoXplode

Formulation:
    For only 27 dollars, and possibly less, this is a solid product with quite a bit of research backing the ingredients!

Mixtability:
    This product dissolves really well... After about 20-30 seconds of stirring, most of it should dissolve...

Taste: With one scoop in about 8-10 oz of water, it feels kind of bland to me... But with two scoops in the same amount of water-it has a similar taste to lemonade, although it's much more sweet due to some of the ingredients-most notably, Citrulline Malate...

Effects: I did not feel any effects from one scoop except for some sleepiness...

With two scoops, I felt a subtle energy kick, and some nice focus throughout the workout... Although, nothing mind blowing by any means... I do believe it allowed me to push through my workout faster, and with more positive aggression, but then again, I had quite a few meals going into the workout... As far as pumps are concerned, nothing really to report...

Stomach Irritability?
    I have not noticed any stomach discomfort from using this product-keep your water intake high...

Value: For $27.00, this product is definitely worth trying out...

If you workout 4 times a week, this product should last a little over a month... Three times a week, and you're looking at about 6-7 weeks...

Basically, 20 servings=20 workouts...
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Anyways, I'll start updating on my workouts soon... I'm feeling much more focused these days, but extremely laid back at the same time... It's a nice feeling to say the least-I feel more productive...

I'm also using Omega One at the moment, I'll post impressions of that at some point... But it tastes exactly like cherry cough syrup, lol...

Another thing I have come to like over the last week have been Muscle Milk Pudding Cups... I stumbled upon these last weekend and saw that they were lactose free, so I decided to purchase a pack, and wow...! 24 pudding cups later, I want more! lol Hopefully, I'll be able to get some more soon-I really like them... They taste just like pudding to me...

Also, I'm no longer on body octane... I just use VasoXplode/Poseidon pre-workout...

My Pre-workout meal for yesterday was...

HCF Pancakes:
    1/2 cup oats
    a heaping 1/2 cup pancake mix
    lactaid milk

I also no longer use MRM Digest All... I use Enzymedica Digest Gold...

I am also only using 1-3 super cissus now, too...

Off Days... Morning/night... Or just morning...

Workout Days: Morning, Pre-Workout meal, night...

And I'm also only using 4 fish oil on a daily basis now, too...

Also (lol)... I bought two bottles of NOW mangoni juice and have already used a bottle of it... I'm on my second bottle of it currently... I use 3 servings a day-morning, mid, night...

And I've added in Enzogenol/Pomeratrol to my pre-workout meal... I no longer use vitaberry plus, just vigor twice a day...

I am occasionally using Enzongenol/Pomeratrol at 2 servings a day...

I am also only using 1 multi a day, sometimes two at the moment... Today, I've yet to dose it in, and probably will not...

I'll dose it in tomorrow...

Anyways, I'm out for now...
  37. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Anyways, I'll start updating on my workouts soon... I'm feeling much more focused these days, but extremely laid back at the same time... It's a nice feeling to say the least-I feel more productive...

I'm also using Omega One at the moment, I'll post impressions of that at some point... But it tastes exactly like cherry cough syrup, lol...

Another thing I have come to like over the last week have been Muscle Milk Pudding Cups... I stumbled upon these last weekend and saw that they were lactose free, so I decided to purchase a pack, and wow...! 24 pudding cups later, I want more! lol Hopefully, I'll be able to get some more soon-I really like them... They taste just like pudding to me...

Also, I'm no longer on body octane... I just use VasoXplode/Poseidon pre-workout...

My Pre-workout meal for yesterday was...

HCF Pancakes:
    1/2 cup oats
    a heaping 1/2 cup pancake mix
    lactaid milk

I also no longer use MRM Digest All... I use Enzymedica Digest Gold...

I am also only using 1-3 super cissus now, too...

Off Days... Morning/night... Or just morning...

Workout Days: Morning, Pre-Workout meal, night...

And I'm also only using 4 fish oil on a daily basis now, too...

Also (lol)... I bought two bottles of NOW mangoni juice and have already used a bottle of it... I'm on my second bottle of it currently... I use 3 servings a day-morning, mid, night...

And I've added in Enzogenol/Pomeratrol to my pre-workout meal... I no longer use vitaberry plus, just vigor twice a day...

I am occasionally using Enzongenol/Pomeratrol at 2 servings a day...

I am also only using 1 multi a day, sometimes two at the moment... Today, I've yet to dose it in, and probably will not...

I'll dose it in tomorrow...

Anyways, I'm out for now...
    Great feedback lbarber! Nice and detailed.

Workin
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Alright, well, figured I'd give a quick update...

I'm going to start logging my workouts again starting today... I'm actually just about to leave pretty soon to go do some sprint work at the baseball field, and possibly do some throwing off the mound... I don't have a pitching net, yet, but I'm going to see if there is something available there to use...

Anyways, I've had a pretty solid week thus far... Worked out last friday, sunday, wed, friday, and now later today I"ll be performing a workout...

Other then that, I had a pretty solid workout on friday-endurace was great, and I'm getting pretty decent at towel chins... I did those in combination with regular cg pull ups...

I haven't been using Body Octane lately, and will not be using it till I feel I need it, or want to go back on it...

Other then that, I guess I'll see how Omega One/AI excell work prior to some sprint work... I'll be doing renegade gassers, mountain climbers, burpees, and some other plyo work... It'll be interesting to see how this workout effects my weightlifting workout later, but with the proper nutrient timing, I should be good to go...

Anyways, I'll provide another update later on how the workouts go...
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Dangn't! The road to the baseball field was blocked off!

haha, but don't worry, I went and did my sprint work out over at my high school...

And... It went well, except my cleats kept digging into the ground when I was running, ... Since the ground is still pretty soft...

Renegade gassers are 6 sets of sprints accelerating to 75 % top speed by the 15 yard mark and maintaining that speed to the 40 yard mark... After the 40 yard mark, you slow down to the 55 yard mark and do a wide 10 yard circle turn, and repeat the sprint sequence again 6 times... I did something a bit different-maintained my speed longer, and at a higher percentage top speed... I used the same concept, just went a little further...

And I ran in my new slider shorts with cup in it, since I wear one while I play baseball, so I might as well sprint with one on...

Sprint Work

• BW Squats X... a lot... (I did these throughout the workout)
    • 1 set of Forward/backward lunges (20 steps)
    • Tumbling...
    • 2x15 push ups using Push Up Handles...
    • 2 sets of Pitching Mechanic Sequences (going through the motion of my pitching mechanics at full force)
    • Gassers- 6x65 yards at 85 %...
    • Jumping Jacks: 2x... Quite a few/super setted with shuttle sprints at 15-20 yards...
    • 1x15 push ups using push up handles

I had a pretty decent workout-pushed myself to the point in which I felt like throwing up at the end of the workout due to minimal rests taken between the exercises... I don't see the need to count every rep I do on all the exercises-it's a tedious thing to remember, but this is a basic outline of sort of what I did, although, I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few things, but ehh... My legs felt good while sprinting-no groin issues, since last summer, I dealt with two groin injuries... Now I'm just getting ready for my weightlifting workout later...

Pre-Supplementation:

1 Anabolic-Pump
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Enzymedica Digest Gold

Pre-Workout Meal:
    1/2 cup oats
    A heaping 1/2 cup HCF Pancakes
    Lactaid milk ( I use Lactaid milk instead of water when I make the pancakes)...

1 NOW Pomeratrol
    1 NOW Enzogenol
    1 NOW Super EPA

Pre-Workout Supplementation:

2 Servings Excell/1 Scoop Omega One (over an hour before, I was waiting for a ride, and then I found out the ball field was closed when we got there)...
    2 Powerfull
    (I take powerfull occasionally prior to workouts since I do notice an endurance boost from it/more focus)...

During Workout:

1 serving of poseidon sipped on... (did not finish 32 oz water-I don't like drinking a lot of water while I workout, since I'm usually well hydrated prior to the workouts)...

Post-Workout:

8 oz lactaid milk
    About 2 scoops Isopure Alpine Punch

Now I'm just getting prepped up for the weightlifting workout...

Post-Post/Pre-Workout Meal
    6 slices cinnamon whole wheat toast using smart balance spread
    London Broil
    Almonds
    Lactaid milk

1 Enzymedica Digest Gold
    1 NOW Super EPA
    1 serving NOW Mangoni Juice

2 Servings Excell/1 Scoop Omega One

During:
    2 Scoops VasoXplode in 32 oz of water
    (I'm trying something different out)...

Post-Workout:

8 oz lactaid milk

Workout

Section C

Power Clean (hang):
    • 1x95x3 (x2, x1), 1x95x6, 2x115x6,
    • 1x120x4(x2)!1x95x6

Front Squat
    • 1x95x6, 2x115x6, 1x135x6, 1x155x2, 1x135x4

Corner Bar Twist:
    • 4x70x6

Section D

Clean Pull (Hang):
    • Skipped due to sorness, and the fact that I'll be throwing tomorrow...

Cuban Press:
    • 1x10x12, 2x15x12

Russian Split Jump:
    • 3x3

Towel Chins
    • BWx4, BW+25x8, BW+25x4, BWx8

My legs were a little sore going into the workout, and warming up on the treadmill was tiresome... Afterwards, I went into my normal routine for warming up... More BW squats, push ups, rotator cuff work, pitching sequences, etc... Pretty much things to get the blood flowing...

Power Cleans (hang) started out a bit rough at first-the mind wasn't there yet, hence why my first set went like it did, but once I started hyping myself up, things went pretty well...

I almost didn't use VasoXplode during my workout, but I decided to... I started sipping on it after my first set of power cleans (hang), and man, I think this is how I'm going to start utilizing it...

I felt nice and focused the rest of the workout... Muscles felt full and recovery was pretty good during sets! It was a solid workout, and... and... I HIT A PR ON POWER CLEANS (HANG)! Yeah, baby! lol... Although, I started to get pretty tired... After my last rep, I was bringing the bar down and it slipped out my hands and scraped my shins on the way down, but ehh... The shins are a little red-that's about it...

Other then that, I'm starting to like the dose of omega one with bcaas pre-workout! I'm going to use this protocol again next workout...

Well, I'm out for now-it was a solid workout-I felt focused, muscles felt full, and recovery was pretty good between sets...

I look forward to setting a lot more PR's soon! Later,

Frank
  40. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Dangn't! The road to the baseball field was blocked off!

haha, but don't worry, I went and did my sprint work out over at my high school...

And... It went well, except my cleats kept digging into the ground when I was running, ... Since the ground is still pretty soft...

Renegade gassers are 6 sets of sprints accelerating to 75 % top speed by the 15 yard mark and maintaining that speed to the 40 yard mark... After the 40 yard mark, you slow down to the 55 yard mark and do a wide 10 yard circle turn, and repeat the sprint sequence again 6 times... I did something a bit different-maintained my speed longer, and at a higher percentage top speed... I used the same concept, just went a little further...

And I ran in my new slider shorts with cup in it, since I wear one while I play baseball, so I might as well sprint with one on...

Sprint Work

• BW Squats X... a lot... (I did these throughout the workout)
    • 1 set of Forward/backward lunges (20 steps)
    • Tumbling...
    • 2x15 push ups using Push Up Handles...
    • 2 sets of Pitching Mechanic Sequences (going through the motion of my pitching mechanics at full force)
    • Gassers- 6x65 yards at 85 %...
    • Jumping Jacks: 2x... Quite a few/super setted with shuttle sprints at 15-20 yards...
    • 1x15 push ups using push up handles

I had a pretty decent workout-pushed myself to the point in which I felt like throwing up at the end of the workout due to minimal rests taken between the exercises... I don't see the need to count every rep I do on all the exercises-it's a tedious thing to remember, but this is a basic outline of sort of what I did, although, I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few things, but ehh... My legs felt good while sprinting-no groin issues, since last summer, I dealt with two groin injuries... Now I'm just getting ready for my weightlifting workout later...

Pre-Supplementation:

1 Anabolic-Pump
    1 Super Cissus
    1 Enzymedica Digest Gold

Pre-Workout Meal:
    1/2 cup oats
    A heaping 1/2 cup HCF Pancakes
    Lactaid milk ( I use Lactaid milk instead of water when I make the pancakes)...

1 NOW Pomeratrol
    1 NOW Enzogenol
    1 NOW Super EPA

2 Servings Excell/1 Scoop Omega One (over an hour before, I was waiting for a ride, and then I found out the ball field was closed when we got there)...
    2 Powerfull
    (I take powerfull occasionally prior to workouts since I do notice an endurance boost from it/more focus)...

During Workout:

1 serving of poseidon sipped on... (did not finish 32 oz water-I don't like drinking a lot of water while I workout, since I'm usually well hydrated prior to the workouts)...

Post-Workout:

8 oz lactaid milk

Now I'm just getting prepped up for the weightlifting workout...

Post-Post/Pre-Workout Meal
    6 slices cinnamon whole wheat toast using smart balance spread
    London Broil
    Almonds
    Lactaid milk

1 Enzymedica Digest Gold
    1 NOW Super EPA
    1 serving NOW Mangoni Juice

2 Servings Excell/1 Scoop Omega One

During:
    2 Scoops VasoXplode in 32 oz of water
    (I'm trying something different out)...

Post-Workout:

8 oz lactaid milk

Workout

Section C

Power Clean (hang):
    • 1x95x3 (x2, x1), 1x95x6, 2x115x6,
    • 1x120x4(x2)!1x95x6

Front Squat
    • 1x95x6, 2x115x6, 1x135x6, 1x155x2, 1x135x4

Corner Bar Twist:
    • 4x70x6

Section D

Clean Pull (Hang):
    • Skipped due to sorness, and the fact that I'll be throwing tomorrow...

Cuban Press:
    • 1x10x12, 2x15x12

Russian Split Jump:
    • 3x3

Towel Chins
    • BWx4, BW+25x8, BW+25x4, BWx8

My legs were a little sore going into the workout, and warming up on the treadmill was tiresome... Afterwards, I went into my normal routine for warming up... More BW squats, push ups, rotator cuff work, pitching sequences, etc... Pretty much things to get the blood flowing...

Power Cleans (hang) started out a bit rough at first-the mind wasn't there yet, hence why my first set went like it did, but once I started hyping myself up, things went pretty well...

I almost didn't use VasoXplode during my workout, but I decided to... I started sipping on it after my first set of power cleans (hang), and man, I think this is how I'm going to start utilizing it...

I felt nice and focused the rest of the workout... Muscles felt full and recovery was pretty good during sets! It was a solid workout, and... and... I HIT A PR ON POWER CLEANS (HANG)! Yeah, baby! lol... Although, I started to get pretty tired... After my last rep, I was bringing the bar down and it slipped out my hands and scraped my shins on the way down, but ehh... The shins are a little red-that's about it...

Other then that, I'm starting to like the dose of omega one with bcaas pre-workout! I'm going to use this protocol again next workout...

Well, I'm out for now-it was a solid workout-I felt focused, muscles felt full, and recovery was pretty good between sets...

I look forward to setting a lot more PR's soon! Later,

Frank
    Excellent update!

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 09:14 AM
  2. Beware: capzacin .1% cream and the sun
    By Jim Mills in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 11:05 AM