Primaforce 40% cissus

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Hello gentlemen, just wondering if there has been any positive feedback from this % of cissus? Anabolic? Joint improvement? I'll hang up and listen to your answers off the air, out

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
It has taken a while but, I'm starting to see improvement. My joints, especially my elbow, are wrecked. I'm more than half way through the bottle with a real evaluation still pending.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Hello gentlemen, just wondering if there has been any positive feedback from this % of cissus? Anabolic? Joint improvement? I'll hang up and listen to your answers off the air, out
At that % I think it closer to symmetry then to cissus more on the anabolic side with slight joint relief property's

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My achilles tendon pain was cut in 1/3 within 3-5 days of starting supplementation.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I have achilles tendon pain and swelling also

Poison,

I ordered some of the 40% cissus this last weekend and will let people know if it helps my rather severe achilles tendon problem -- it's been chronic for monthes now. Ordinary cissus helped a very small amount (pain lessening) at about 3 grams a day.

Tuberman

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you'll see the same as I did. It seems to work well for this problem. Everyone is different, though.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Poison,

If this 40% cissus works I will be very happy.

Tuberman

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
peece,

After 2 days the Primeaforce cissus seems to be working, a reduction in pain and less swelling. But...I need a few more days and more results to convince me. I'm hopeful though, and thus far it looks good.

One things more certain, an important use of cissus is to prevent the start of tendon, ligament, and joint problems, and it can do that while allowing much more intense workouts without the usual damage to connective tissue. I've been able to increase my bicep workout intensity greatly without having problems with my inside elbow area that I use to get with increased intensity (intensity = heavier weight and fewer reps).

Last edited:

peece,

After 2 days the Primeaforce cissus seems to be working, I've been able to increase my bicep workout intensity greatly without having problems with my inside elbow area that I use to get with increased intensity (intensity = heavier weight and fewer reps).
This is the analgesic effect so YOU SHOULD really reduce the load NOT increase the load.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
This is the analgesic effect so YOU SHOULD really reduce the load NOT increase the load.

I totally concur, I have been using super and the pain in my joints were reduced so it was tempting to increase poundages and intensity. Just take it slow, I try to really feel my way through a training session now, seems to help my pumps and concentration. I just got 2 bulk USPLABS cissus 5%. today from genera. Excited to give these a whirl. stay well

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
To USPLabs rep:

I've taken that about as far as I wanted anyway, so cuting back on the heavy bicep work will be no problem.

Beyond the analgesic effect can the cissus actually help heal my chronic tendon? I know you're not a doc, but perhaps you could site studies.

Thanks,

Tuberman

wheels

Awards
  • Established
What is the different between the primeforce 40% cissus and your super cissus 10% ?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
BUMP for updates. I'm ordering some cissus today or tomorrow, leaning towards this one...

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
It's been a little over a week now and my tendon pain has been cut in half, but a long way from gone. Swelling has been reduced by about 30% I'd say.

That's about as good as I'd expected. I don't really know yet if the 40% cissus will allow healing in a couple or three months. I have high hopes though.

To USPLabs rep:

I've taken that about as far as I wanted anyway, so cuting back on the heavy bicep work will be no problem.

Beyond the analgesic effect can the cissus actually help heal my chronic tendon? I know you're not a doc, but perhaps you could site studies.

Thanks,

Tuberman

Please take note that I'm biased to our percentage. We been working with Cissus for over 2 years.

When you increase content of one compound in the herb you lose other compounds. IF I where to release our 95% keto extract, you would not get any other synergy from the compounds except an anabolic or anti catabolic response.

Cissus is fused with natural vitamins and minerals that provide a natural delivery system to the injured tissue. Cissus is working by several mechanism and by concentrating for just the keto content you lose the synergy. In research, the keto sterones reduce cortisol. There MANY cortisol lowering supplements that have no effect on joint health. The keto sterones in research have been proven more powerful than deca and d-bol. Is d-bol good for joints?no.

Many Many Many users get longterm relief from tendonitis and related injuries that do not return when they discontinue use.

The best dosing method is:

Morning
pre training
Night

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting input from USPLabs. Makes sense. I may try the new Supercissus to compare.

one thing I will note is that the old USPLabs 5% gave me nasty gas. The Primaforce 40% doesn't. I wonder if the 10% would? It was bad enough to stop me from taking it (shove a windmill up your ass and see how you like it, lol).

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Please take note that I'm biased to our percentage. We been working with Cissus for over 2 years.

When you increase content of one compound in the herb you lose other compounds. IF I where to release our 95% keto extract, you would not get any other synergy from the compounds except an anabolic or anti catabolic response.

Cissus is fused with natural vitamins and minerals that provide a natural delivery system to the injured tissue. Cissus is working by several mechanism and by concentrating for just the keto content you lose the synergy. In research, the keto sterones reduce cortisol. There MANY cortisol lowering supplements that have no effect on joint health. The keto sterones in research have been proven more powerful than deca and d-bol. Is d-bol good for joints?no.

Many Many Many users get longterm relief from tendonitis and related injuries that do not return when they discontinue use.

The best dosing method is:

Morning
pre training
Night
Thanks again,

Your post has inspired a simple idea for me, I still have 40 grams of bulk cissus, so I intend to add a gram of the bulk cissus to the other 40% cissus twice a day to give me something like a more "full spectrum" cissus, I still have 19-20 days of the supplement left. I may try Super Cissus afterwards.

The tendon has gotten a little better these last 3 days.

To Poison,

I left you a PM about exchanging info on another topic (if you're interested). Right now, I've gotta :run:

Tuberman

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I've been using the 40% along with Elastamine for 4 days now. Nothing to report just yet, maybe a bit of pain relief.

Vinny

Awards
It has taken a while but, I'm starting to see improvement. My joints, especially my elbow, are wrecked. I'm more than half way through the bottle with a real evaluation still pending.

I had complete healing of my left elbow which had bad 'tennis elbow" pain with USPLabs cissus. I tried bulk powder type and did nothing.
I have NOTHING to do with
USPLabs but find their brand worked very well. It was either that or bee stings lol (actually I know a guy who had bee "therapy" and worked great but no way I was going to try that).
I mention USPS just incase your current brand doesnt do what you expect.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
I love it. I am using it during PCT and it is going great. No joint paint whatsoever and I am getting stronger.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This past October I had surgery on my knee after a soccer injury. My ACL was torn and all the tendons ripped off the fibula, but from what the doctors told me this was a blessing as opposed to a possible amputation of my leg from the knee down....so I have been in physical therapy from November until now, and I am walking everything is great. However now that we are working on agility, strength, and balance it seems that it is very quick to tighten up and swell. I bought some bulk Cissus but havent taken any consistently. What would you guys suggest to help me with some swelling? Also if I supplement with Cissus can I expect some other benefits aside from helping my knee?

*note I also take two other products called Zyflamend and Mycomend from New Chapter that should help with inflammation.

Thanks for any help!

Freak30

Awards
Bumped again,

I have a buddy that just got his ACL reattached. Anyone with info on how much Cissus would help? I already told him I would be mega dosing it, but I (and he) would like to here some first hand experience with post surgery healing.

Thanks

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumped again,

I have a buddy that just got his ACL reattached. Anyone with info on how much Cissus would help? I already told him I would be mega dosing it, but I (and he) would like to here some first hand experience with post surgery healing.

Thanks
I was contemplating mega-dosing but I have heard some people mention bone growth, which I can't afford to happen. The head of my fibula is bruised enough from them putting two screws in to re-attach all the tendons. The ACL is the least of my worries:sick:

Freak30

Awards
I talked to my buddy today, and he was saying the same thing. Them screws did a number on him as well. He was told by the doc that there wasn't really blood flow to the tendon for quite some time after the surgery. (like months) So I wasn't sure how the cissus would actively help heal. What was the issue with bone growth? Did it slow bone growth?

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I talked to my buddy today, and he was saying the same thing. Them screws did a number on him as well. He was told by the doc that there wasn't really blood flow to the tendon for quite some time after the surgery. (like months) So I wasn't sure how the cissus would actively help heal. What was the issue with bone growth? Did it slow bone growth?
I dont think it really had a chance to have any effects on me, as I only took it consistently for maybe 7 days. I am looking to start taking it again once I figure out a proper(safe) dose. I hope your buddy's recovery is going well, mine has almost come to a hault as of late..going to visit my doctor/surgeon this Tuesday see what is wrong. Even if I just experience the analgesic effect of Cissus I would be pleased with that.

Freak30

Awards
Good luck to you as well, on a somewhat ironic note, he injured himself the same way as you. I will make it a point not to play soccer. :icon_lol:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck to you as well, on a somewhat ironic note, he injured himself the same way as you. I will make it a point not to play soccer. :icon_lol:
:icon_lol: :fool2: