Primaforce 40% cissus

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Question

Bumped again,

I have a buddy that just got his ACL reattached. Anyone with info on how much Cissus would help? I already told him I would be mega dosing it, but I (and he) would like to here some first hand experience with post surgery healing.

Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by Freak30 View Post
    Bumped again,

I have a buddy that just got his ACL reattached. Anyone with info on how much Cissus would help? I already told him I would be mega dosing it, but I (and he) would like to here some first hand experience with post surgery healing.

Thanks
    I was contemplating mega-dosing but I have heard some people mention bone growth, which I can't afford to happen. The head of my fibula is bruised enough from them putting two screws in to re-attach all the tendons. The ACL is the least of my worries
    •   

3. I talked to my buddy today, and he was saying the same thing. Them screws did a number on him as well. He was told by the doc that there wasn't really blood flow to the tendon for quite some time after the surgery. (like months) So I wasn't sure how the cissus would actively help heal. What was the issue with bone growth? Did it slow bone growth?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Freak30 View Post
    I talked to my buddy today, and he was saying the same thing. Them screws did a number on him as well. He was told by the doc that there wasn't really blood flow to the tendon for quite some time after the surgery. (like months) So I wasn't sure how the cissus would actively help heal. What was the issue with bone growth? Did it slow bone growth?
    I dont think it really had a chance to have any effects on me, as I only took it consistently for maybe 7 days. I am looking to start taking it again once I figure out a proper(safe) dose. I hope your buddy's recovery is going well, mine has almost come to a hault as of late..going to visit my doctor/surgeon this Tuesday see what is wrong. Even if I just experience the analgesic effect of Cissus I would be pleased with that.

5. Good luck to you as well, on a somewhat ironic note, he injured himself the same way as you. I will make it a point not to play soccer.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Freak30 View Post
    Good luck to you as well, on a somewhat ironic note, he injured himself the same way as you. I will make it a point not to play soccer.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. primaforce bulk cissus
    By rolandajoint in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 09:14 AM
  2. anyone ever megadose Primaforce 40% cissus?
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:03 PM
  3. Who want Cissus w/ 40% Ketosterones?
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 11:38 AM
  4. Primaforce cissus 40%
    By Cool in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 09:18 PM