MisterEZE...The New PowerFULL Bad Ass! ALRI meets USP! - AnabolicMinds.com

MisterEZE...The New PowerFULL Bad Ass! ALRI meets USP!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    MisterEZE...The New PowerFULL Bad Ass! ALRI meets USP!


    Stats
    Age: 25
    Height: 6’4”
    Weight: 232
    BF%: 12.50

    Protocol
    Week 1-4: Jungle Warfare 1 cap @ 3xd
    Week 3-6: Bad Ass Mass 1 cap @ 2xd
    Week 4-7: New PowerFULL 1 cap @ 4xd
    Week 3-9: Anabolic Pump 1 cap @ 3xd
    Week 6-9: Restore 1 cap @ 3xd

    I am also taking SuperCissusRx @ 4xdaily the entire nine weeks. GreenMAG will be my creatine product as well. This is my first attempt at a log on this board. I will attempt to keep tabs on my diet for posting purposes, but may not be overly strict in detail due to time constraints. I generally consume 4-6 meals per day with high protein snacks as supplementation (MRP bars, raw almonds, whey shakes, etc…)

    Routine
    My typical workout week looks something like this:

    Day 1: Chest/Front Delts
    Day 2: Back/Traps/Side-Rear Delts
    Day 3: Legs/Abs
    Day 4: Triceps/Biceps
    Day 5: Cardio/Quick Circuit
    **Circuit includes varied exercises for all body parts (time dependent)

    I’m keeping this log as motivation for myself as well as information for all board members. I am open to training suggestions at all times and any advice will be happily accepted and considered!!

    Pics coming soon…

  2. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    DAY 1
    Monday March 5

    Chest
    Flat Bench Press
    225 x 8
    255 x 8
    275 x 6
    295 x 5
    DB Incline Press
    80 x 8
    85 x 8
    85 x 8
    90 x 5
    Lying DB Flyes
    55 x 8
    60 x 8
    60 x 8
    Cable Crossover
    80 x 10
    90 x 8
    100 x 7

    Front Delts
    Seated Military Press
    115 x 8
    125 x 8
    125 x 6
    Front DB Raise
    40 x 8
    35 x 8
    35 x 8

    **DB and Cable Weights are listed per side.

    Music: Mastodon – Leviathan

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend

    Notes
    Felt great to get to the gym today. I’ve been having problems with my elbow/forearm due to a dodge ball league that we take entirely too serious! Losing just isn’t an option for me. Regardless, weights are down a little bit to concentrate on form.

    No noticeable effects from the first day of supplementation (as expected). I’m hoping that the Cissus helps with some nagging pains by the end of the week. I was concerned about the GreenMAG and the squirts that seem to be reported; however, they remained minimal and manageable.
  3. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    DAY 2
    Tuesday March 6

    Pull Up Warm Up: 12/10/10/8

    Back
    Wide Grip Lat PullDown
    130 x 8
    140 x 8
    140 x 8

    Bent Over BB Row
    185 x 8
    185 x 8
    205 x 6

    Deadlift
    225 x 8
    245 x 8
    265 x 6

    T-Bar Row
    180 x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 8
    235 x 7

    Traps
    Shrugs
    225 x 8
    245 x 8
    265 x 5

    CloseGrip Shrug/WideGrip Rear Shrug (Smith Machine SuperSet)
    225 x 8 / 225 x 8
    235 x 8 / 235 x 6

    Side/Rear Delts
    Upright Row
    185 x 8
    195 x 8
    205 x 6

    Lateral DB Raise
    35 x 8
    35 x 8
    35 x 6

    Bent Over Side Cable Raise
    40 x 8 / 40 x 8
    50 x 8 / 50 x 8
    50 x 6 / 50 x 6


    **DB and Cable Weights are listed per side.

    Music: Slipknot - Iowa

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend

    Notes
    Felt really good today. No aches and pains…slightly rushed though. I also had to deal with a handful of “chatters” that seem to bring down the workout. All in all a good day…dodge ball tonight could be tough!

    No noticeable effects from supplementation. Slight energy boost…probably from GreenMAG.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    came down with somethin the past few days and haven't made it to the gym. i'm hoping to continue lifting tomorrow after work.
  5. Advanced Member
    brass monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    535

    Reputation

    If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball nice log i did not know dodgeball league really existed. it must be superfun i loved the movie good luck on the log
  6. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    "If you can dodge a car, you can dodge a ball."

    Good looking log mister, I like the stack choice as well. Seems like it's something new.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  7. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    DAY 3
    Friday March 9

    Legs
    Squat
    225 x 10
    315 x 8
    405 x 8
    405 x 5

    Seated Calf Raise
    110 x 16
    130 x 14
    150 x 10

    Machine Leg Press
    360 x 10
    380 x 10
    400 x 10

    Triceps/Biceps

    Tricep Rope Pulldown/Rope Pullover (SuperSet)
    130 x 10 / 130 x 10
    140 x 8 / 140 x 8
    150 x 8 / 150 x 6

    Cross Body Cable Extension
    80 x 8
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

    One-Arm Ovehead Cable Curl
    70 x 8
    80 x 8
    90 x 8

    21’s (cable)
    120
    130
    130

    Barbell Curl (Wide/Close Grip SuperSet)
    85 x 8 / 85 x 8
    95 x 8 / 95 x 8
    95 x 8 / 95 x 6

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 cap NOW Taurine (1000mg)
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend

    Music: Lamb of God - Sacrament

    Notes
    Was really worn down today at the gym. Came down with some sinus problems and a slight head cold this week. Damn Michigan weather; goes from 40 to 7 to 60 within the span of seven days. Also fighting off some tendonitis in the elbow so it was nice to take a few days off for recuperation. I tried to squeeze days 3 and four into a condensed workout today and it went fairly well. I only had to cut a few lifts due to time and soreness in my elbow. All in all it was a good day at the gym.

    I’ve been supplementing regularly through the illness and I think the JW is starting to kick in a little bit. I was getting some pretty solid bicep pumps today. I can’t wait until this stack kicks in full force!


    On a side note...yes, dodge ball leagues do exist! People always seem surprised. We're defending champions from 2006, sponsored by The DarkHorse Brewing Company (check them out! great beer!!). Finish up regular season play this week and then on to the tournament ($500 prize on the line). Yeah, its a great sport!!!
  8. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    DAY 4
    Monday March 12

    Chest
    Flat Bench Press
    225 x 8
    275 x 7
    275 x 6
    295 x 4

    DB Incline Press
    80 x 8
    85 x 8
    90 x 6
    90 x 5

    Lying DB Flyes
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 7

    Cable Crossover
    90 x 8
    100 x 8
    100 x 7

    Front Delts
    Seated Military Press
    115 x 8
    125 x 8
    125 x 8

    Front DB Raise
    40 x 8
    40 x 8
    35 x 8

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 cap NOW Taurine

    Music: Tool – 10,000 Days

    Notes
    Great day at the gym. Good to be back from a mild weekend. I think I’m definitely beginning to feel the JW a bit. Cissus is definitely taking care of some lingering joint pain as well. Looking forward to a good week at the gym.
  9. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    DAY 5
    Tuesday March 13

    Pull Up Warm Up: 12/10/10
    Back
    Wide Grip Lat PullDown
    130 x 8
    140 x 8
    150 x 6

    Bent Over BB Row
    185 x 8
    195 x 8
    205 x 6

    Deadlift
    225 x 8
    245 x 8
    275 x 5

    T-Bar Row
    180 x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 8
    235 x 8

    Traps
    Shrugs
    225 x 8
    245 x 8
    265 x 5

    CloseGrip Shrug/WideGrip Rear Shrug (Smith Machine SuperSet)
    225 x 8 / 225 x 8
    235 x 8 / 235 x 6

    Side/Rear Delts
    Lateral DB Raise
    40 x 8
    35 x 8
    35 x 6

    Bent Over Side Cable Raise
    40 x 8 / 40 x 8
    50 x 8 / 50 x 8
    50 x 8 / 50 x 8


    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 cap NOW Taurine

    Music: Slipknot – Subliminal verses

    Notes
    Went to the gym at 6 am today. Way out of my normal schedule because I started a new shift at work this week. It was a little rough considering it hadn’t been 9 hours since I’d last left the gym the night before. Regardless, a little Clear Edge and GreenMAG got the workout going after a little warm up.

    Not sure if the JW is supposed to be giving me great pumps, but I know that I’m getting them. I’ve always been pretty vascular, but deadlifts today were absolutely ridiculous. I couldn’t help but laugh at the vein going from my neck to forearm.
  10. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    DAY 6
    Wednesday March 14

    Triceps/Biceps
    Tricep Rope Pulldown/Rope Pullover (SuperSet)
    130 x 10 / 130 x 10
    140 x 8 / 140 x 8
    150 x 8 / 150 x 8

    Cross Body Cable Extension
    90 x 8
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

    One-Arm Overhead Cable Curl
    80 x 8
    90 x 8
    90 x 6

    Standing DB Curl
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 6

    Barbell Curl (Wide/Close Grip SuperSet)
    85 x 8 / 85 x 8
    95 x 8 / 95 x 8
    95 x 8 / 95 x 8

    Skull Crushers
    95 x 8
    115 x 8
    115 x 6

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 cap NOW Taurine

    Music: Young Buck - Straight Outta Ca$hville

    Notes
    Got to the gym late today and had to fit this workout in before the place closed. Not a bad workout though I was a bit tired from a long day of work. I definitely got some great arm pumps today…I felt huge!

    We had a nice easy night of dodgeball last night; so, the elbow problems haven’t been as prevalent this week. Cissus could also be contributing to the pain reduction. We’ll get the verdict on that next week after the tournament.

    So far so good…loving this stack and I can’t wait to turn it up with phase two next week. I miss my PowerFULL and can’t wait to try the new formula…I also haven’t had AP in a month and a half…CAN’T FN WAIT!!
  11. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    Day 7
    Friday March 16

    Legs
    Squat
    275 x 10
    315 x 10
    405 x 8
    405 x 6

    Seated Calf Raise
    110 x 16
    130 x 14
    150 x 10

    Machine Leg Press
    360 x 10
    380 x 10
    400 x 10

    Hamstring Curl
    130 x 10
    140 x 10
    140 x 10

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 cap NOW Taurine

    Music: NIN - With Teeth

    Notes
    Quick day at the gym. Long weekend. Wedding party friday and St. Patty's Day Saturday. Definitely starting to feel the JW kicking in at the gym. I'm starting phase two Monday morning...finally adding the PowerFULL, BAM, and AP. YES!!!
  12. Board Supporter
    RipdnTxs2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    403

    Reputation

    Is there any reason u workout for five consecutive days, it has been my experience two days in a row of hard lifting is plenty, unless u r on anabolics. I hope this works for u, but u have quite a bit of volume for that many days in a row. Good luck and we only grow when not in the gym....
  13. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    pics homie!!
  14. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Is there any reason u workout for five consecutive days, it has been my experience two days in a row of hard lifting is plenty, unless u r on anabolics. I hope this works for u, but u have quite a bit of volume for that many days in a row. Good luck and we only grow when not in the gym....

    I guess the days might be a little misleading at the headings. I generally work out heavy 4 days a week, one day for cardio. I also split the heavy days at some point inbetween as well. I'll be more specific in the dates from here on out. Good lookin out though!! 5 consecutive days would kill me!!
  15. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    pics homie!!
    Here you go. These are from March 5th at the beginning of the log. I'll post updates this weekend.
    Yes, I need a tan and am covered in hair. It's winter in Michigan...nuff said.






  16. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    Day 15
    Monday March 19

    Chest
    Flat Bench Press
    225 x 8
    275 x 8
    275 x 7
    295 x 5

    DB Incline Press
    85 x 8
    85 x 8
    90 x 8
    95 x 5

    Incline DB Flyes
    45 x 8
    50 x 8
    55 x 6

    Cable Crossover
    90 x 8
    100 x 8
    100 x 8

    Front Delts
    Seated Military Press
    115 x 8
    125 x 8
    135 x 6

    Front DB Raise
    45 x 6
    40 x 8
    35 x 8

    Upright Row (Smith Machine)
    105 x 8
    115 x 8
    125 x 6

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    2 caps Bad Ass Mass
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps New PowerFULL
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 cap NOW Taurine

    Music: 50 Cent – Get Rich or Die Tryin’

    Notes
    Hell yes. Got to the gym early this morning and definitely got in a good workout. Made it through everything pretty quickly. Recovery is definitely improving and I am getting used to the new workout times, as well as new shift at work.

    I was so excited to start the BAM and PowerFULL today. Holy ****! I swear…if I wasn’t aware of what I took this morning I’d think I just blew a line or two. I popped one BAM and two PowerFULL on an empty stomach. Fifteen minutes later and it was on! The new PowerFULL formula is no joke! I’m really looking forward to this stack as it intensifies!!


    Also...Day headings will be adjusted to reflect actual time passed rather than workout days...just to clear up some confusion. Thanks for reading guys!
  17. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    DAY 16
    Tuesday March 20

    Pull Up Warm Up: 12/10/10/8
    Back
    Close-Grip Lat PullDown
    140 x 8
    150 x 8
    160 x 6

    Bent Over BB Row
    185 x 8
    195 x 8
    205 x 6

    Machine Row
    160 x 8
    170 x 8
    180 x 5

    Single Arm DB Row
    90 x 8
    95 x 8
    100 x 8
    100 x 8

    Traps
    CloseGrip Shrug/WideGrip Rear Shrug (Smith Machine SuperSet)
    225 x 8 / 225 x 8
    235 x 8 / 235 x 6

    Side/Rear Delts
    Lateral DB Raise
    35 x 8
    35 x 8
    40 x 6

    Reverse DB Flyes
    25 x 8
    30 x 8
    30 x 6


    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    2 caps BAM
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    4 caps PowerFULL
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 cap NOW Taurine

    Music: Mastodon – Blood Mountain

    Notes
    Decent work out today. Woke up with a cramp in my neck…terrible for my planned workout. Made it through without too much pain though. I guess this is the problem with working out in the AM.

    Supps are really starting to kick in good. I can definitely feel an added push at the gym. The PowerFULL/BAM kick on an empty stomach is truly something else. I’ve never done an anabolic steroids or PH cycle…but I’m imagining this is what it’s like to be “ON.”

    On a side note, we brought home the trophy from the dodgeball tourney last night. Plus $500. 4 game sweep…no losses…*****!!!!
  18. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    Day 18
    Friday March 23

    Triceps/Biceps

    Seated Overhead Rope Pull (super set)
    150 x 12 / 130 x 10
    150 x 12 / 140 x 10
    150 x 12 / 140 x 8

    Cross Body Cable Extension
    90 x 8
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

    One-Arm Ovehead Cable Curl
    80 x 8
    90 x 8
    90 x 8

    21’s (cable)
    120
    130
    130

    Weighted Bench Dips (45lb Plate)
    18/15/15/12

    Reverse Straight Bar Curl
    80 x 10
    90 x 10
    90 x 10

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    2 caps BAM
    4 caps PowerFULL
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 cap NOW Taurine (1000mg)
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend

    Music: Mastodon - Leviathan

    Notes
    Had a lot of elbow and forearm pain, purely dodgeball related...should be better next week. I stuck to machine exercises because the free weights were doin a number on me.

    I've been feelin pretty big when workin out. The vascularity is lookin good as well. The BAM and PowerFULL are givin me a good edge in the gym. One thing that's killin me is the hunger factor...I feel hungry all day long.
  19. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    a few updated pics...




  20. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE View Post
    a few updated pics...




    OOOOO week 3-9 is going to be amazing! I like the setup!
  21. New Member
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    312

    Reputation

    SubScribed! This is a kickass stack/log.
  22. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    Day 21
    Monday March 26

    Chest
    Flat Bench Press
    225 x 8
    275 x 8
    275 x 8
    295 x 4

    DB Incline Press
    85 x 8
    90 x 8
    95 x 8

    Incline DB Flyes
    50 x 8
    55 x 8
    55 x 6

    Cable Crossover
    90 x 8
    100 x 8
    110 x 6

    Front Delts
    Seated Military Press
    115 x 8
    125 x 8
    135 x 8

    Front DB Raise (*drop sets*)
    45 x 6
    40 x 8
    35 x 8

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    2 caps Bad Ass Mass
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps New PowerFULL
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 cap NOW Taurine

    Music: Mastodon - Blood Mountain

    Notes
    Whoah! Tough workout today. Definitely had the sweat pourin off me! I got out of work a little late today and pumped this ***** out in under an hour! My chest felt jacked and could barely pull my shirt over my shoulders. Oh yeah, hopped on the scale and weighed in at 234...that's +2 from the opening day (I lost 3lbs when I was sick...so could be +5)

    I'm pretty sure the BAM and PowerFULL are starting to take hold. I popped 2 PF and 1 BAM about 15 minutes before I hit the gym...had a hard-on the whole way there! I'm not sure if I should be happy or worried about my mental state at that point! Felt huge after the first workout. Another thing I have noticed is that I've been feeling on edge...really aggressive. Could've just been a rough day at work, but today's surgery schedule was actually easier than any in the last week. Regardless, this stack is kickin ass so far...thanks for reading guys!
  23. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE View Post
    Day 21
    Monday March 26

    Chest
    Flat Bench Press
    225 x 8
    275 x 8
    275 x 8
    295 x 4

    DB Incline Press
    85 x 8
    90 x 8
    95 x 8

    Incline DB Flyes
    50 x 8
    55 x 8
    55 x 6

    Cable Crossover
    90 x 8
    100 x 8
    110 x 6

    Front Delts
    Seated Military Press
    115 x 8
    125 x 8
    135 x 8

    Front DB Raise (*drop sets*)
    45 x 6
    40 x 8
    35 x 8

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    2 caps Bad Ass Mass
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps New PowerFULL
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 cap NOW Taurine

    Music: Mastodon - Blood Mountain

    Notes
    Whoah! Tough workout today. Definitely had the sweat pourin off me! I got out of work a little late today and pumped this ***** out in under an hour! My chest felt jacked and could barely pull my shirt over my shoulders. Oh yeah, hopped on the scale and weighed in at 234...that's +2 from the opening day (I lost 3lbs when I was sick...so could be +5)

    I'm pretty sure the BAM and PowerFULL are starting to take hold. I popped 2 PF and 1 BAM about 15 minutes before I hit the gym...had a hard-on the whole way there! I'm not sure if I should be happy or worried about my mental state at that point! Felt huge after the first workout. Another thing I have noticed is that I've been feeling on edge...really aggressive. Could've just been a rough day at work, but today's surgery schedule was actually easier than any in the last week. Regardless, this stack is kickin ass so far...thanks for reading guys!
    You practice Jiu Jitsu?
  24. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You practice Jiu Jitsu?
    not like I should be. I was doing it steadily for about six months, along with muay thai boxing, and I did American boxing for a bit before those two. I've also been down to train at Dan Severn's gym on a few occasions. I guess the hope was to start a little MMA career for fun. I did two amateur fights and then decided to back off because I lost my health insurance and focused more on weight training. You might notice my busted ass nose in the pics. Well, I got a new job with excellent insurance; however, the hours barely get me enough time for weight training...oh well.

    Might as well do a quick update while I'm here...

    Day 22
    Tuesday March 27

    No gym today. I've got work and meetings all afternoon/night so the only time I could go was this morning. I figured nine hours inbetween workouts would not be sufficient rest for heavy lifting. Be back there tomorrow.
  25. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    DAY 23
    Wednesday March 28

    Pull Up Warm Up: 12/10/10/8

    Back
    Wide-Grip Lat PullDown
    140 x 8
    150 x 8
    160 x 8

    Single Arm DB Row
    95 x 8
    100 x 8
    100 x 8

    Bent Over BB Row
    185 x 8
    205 x 8
    205 x 6

    Deadlift
    225 x 8
    275 x 6
    295 x 5

    Traps
    CloseGrip Shrug/WideGrip Rear Shrug (Smith Machine SuperSet)
    225 x 8 / 225 x 8
    235 x 8 / 235 x 8

    Side/Rear Delts
    Lateral DB Raise (*drop set*)
    40 x 7
    35 x 8
    30 x 7

    Bent-Over Side Cable Raise
    50 x 8 / 50 x 8
    50 x 8 / 50 x 8
    60 x 7 / 60 x 7

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    2 caps BAM
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    4 caps PowerFULL
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 cap NOW Taurine

    Music: NIN - The Downward Spiral

    Notes
    Pretty intense workout this morning. I had a great sweat going and the pumps were feeling nice. Then I got to the deadlifts. Wow, early morning deads will take a lot out of you. I was pretty beat up after that last set @ 295, as I should have been!

    The supps are really startin to kick in I think. Whole different mindset when I'm liftin right now. I think it could be contributing to the amount of sweat I'm putting out as well, considering I couldn't stop sweating at work yesterday either. One thing about the new PowerFULL is that I feel it hasn't been helping my sleep as much as the previous incarnation. I've been quite restless the last few nights. Then again, maybe it's just me.
  26. Advanced Member
    brass monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    535

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE View Post
    a few updated pics...




    looking swole brah
    keep up the good work the stack looks killer esp JW& AP
    you get any thicker and i would be scared to roll with ya.
  27. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    Day 26
    Saturday March 31

    Triceps/Biceps

    Seated Overhead Rope Pull (super set)
    150 x 12 / 140 x 10
    150 x 12 / 140 x 10
    150 x 12 / 140 x 8

    Cross Body Cable Extension
    90 x 8
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

    One-Arm Ovehead Cable Curl
    80 x 8
    90 x 8
    90 x 8

    DB Curls
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 8

    SkullCrushers
    95 x 8
    115 x 8
    115 x 8

    21’s (cable)
    120
    130
    130

    Weighted Bench Dips (45lb Plate)
    20/15/15/15

    Barbell Curl (Wide/Close Grip Superset)
    85 x 8/85 x 8
    95 x 8/95 x 8
    95 x 8/95 x 8

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    2 caps BAM
    4 caps PowerFULL
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 cap NOW Taurine (1000mg)
    3 scoops POSEIDON
    6 scoops Xtend

    Music: System of a Down - Toxicty

    Notes
    Great workout this morning. Not too many people at the gym so I got to move around quite freely. Awesome pumps and the vascularity was, well, frightening!

    I just got in a shipment of Poseidon after hearing all of the hype on the boards. Now, I'm not sure if this stuff is supposed to take hold immediately or what, but I'm going to attribute me working well through my sets with gas in the tank to the Poseidon. Niacin flush this morning scared the living **** out of me at first, but I felt totally refreshed when it passed after 15 minutes or so. Two days on it and I'm inclined to say I'm impressed. We'll see how it works that hangover tomorrow morning! I'm welcoming back that old feeling from Anabolic Pump as well. The hunger I have on BAM and AP is through the roof!! Cheers for the weekend guys!
  28. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE View Post
    Day 26
    Saturday March 31

    Triceps/Biceps

    Seated Overhead Rope Pull (super set)
    150 x 12 / 140 x 10
    150 x 12 / 140 x 10
    150 x 12 / 140 x 8

    Cross Body Cable Extension
    90 x 8
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

    One-Arm Ovehead Cable Curl
    80 x 8
    90 x 8
    90 x 8

    DB Curls
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 8

    SkullCrushers
    95 x 8
    115 x 8
    115 x 8

    21’s (cable)
    120
    130
    130

    Weighted Bench Dips (45lb Plate)
    20/15/15/15

    Barbell Curl (Wide/Close Grip Superset)
    85 x 8/85 x 8
    95 x 8/95 x 8
    95 x 8/95 x 8

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    2 caps BAM
    4 caps PowerFULL
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 cap NOW Taurine (1000mg)
    3 scoops POSEIDON
    6 scoops Xtend

    Music: System of a Down - Toxicty

    Notes
    Great workout this morning. Not too many people at the gym so I got to move around quite freely. Awesome pumps and the vascularity was, well, frightening!

    I just got in a shipment of Poseidon after hearing all of the hype on the boards. Now, I'm not sure if this stuff is supposed to take hold immediately or what, but I'm going to attribute me working well through my sets with gas in the tank to the Poseidon. Niacin flush this morning scared the living **** out of me at first, but I felt totally refreshed when it passed after 15 minutes or so. Two days on it and I'm inclined to say I'm impressed. We'll see how it works that hangover tomorrow morning! I'm welcoming back that old feeling from Anabolic Pump as well. The hunger I have on BAM and AP is through the roof!! Cheers for the weekend guys!
    Great feedback MisterEZE! Be sure your consuming at least 8-10 oz of water with every serving of Poseidon. More water = less flush. Some people, myself included, love the flush, and use very little water...I wouldn't recommend that for you, at least not until your body has become acclimated to it.

    You may have seen this, but thought I would post a link here anyway in case you haven't. It will help you understand exactly what is happening in your body during a Niacin Flush:
    The Niacin Flush and Detoxification

    Looking forward to your updates my friend!

    Workin
  29. New Member
    Eskate85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    im considering the same stack, nice log, i like the music addition each time!
  30. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    Day 28
    Monday April 2

    Chest
    Flat Bench Press
    225 x 8
    265 x 8
    275 x 8
    295 x 6

    DB Incline Press
    85 x 8
    90 x 8
    95 x 8

    Cable Crossover
    90 x 8
    100 x 8
    100 x 8

    Decline DB Press
    80 x 8
    80 x 8
    85 x 7

    Front Delts
    Seated Military Press
    115 x 8
    125 x 8
    135 x 8

    Front DB Raise (*drop sets*)
    45 x 7
    40 x 8
    35 x 6

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    3 caps Bad Ass Mass
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps New PowerFULL
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    4 scoops Poseidon
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 cap NOW Taurine

    Music: Tool - Aenima

    Notes
    Got to the gym really early this morning. Not a bad workout but not as much energy as I'd have liked. Despite feeling slightly lethargic, I managed to power through most sets without much of a problem.

    I decided to pop an extra BAM this morning. I'm not sure I felt much more than usual but I may keep up the 3 a day dose for a few more days to see what it may hold. PowerFULL is in full effect again...mixed with the AP the pumps are outrageous. I've also come to appreciate the niacin flush associated with Poseidon. A total feeling of refreshment once it passes through. The Poseidon and Xtend mix quite well together and really seem to help recovery. Anyway, I've been dosing Poseidon around 4 scoops per day and I can really tell the difference. Just a great sense of overall "goodness" and I feel a lot more productive outside of the gym. I think Nimbus has a real winner with this product. I don't think I've ever had the proclaimed effects of a product to take hold so quickly, and it's only getting better with each day!
  31. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskate85 View Post
    im considering the same stack, nice log, i like the music addition each time!
    I'd recommend this stack to anyone. I'm feeling great about working out and I've been receiving a lot of comments/compliments in and out of the gym. I include the music selection because it's huge to me in the gym to have music that gets feeling good...improves the workout over the top 40 or classic rock that's usually playing.

    Thanks for your feedback!
  32. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE View Post
    Day 28
    Notes
    I decided to pop an extra BAM this morning. I'm not sure I felt much more than usual but I may keep up the 3 a day dose for a few more days to see what it may hold. PowerFULL is in full effect again...mixed with the AP the pumps are outrageous. I've also come to appreciate the niacin flush associated with Poseidon. A total feeling of refreshment once it passes through. The Poseidon and Xtend mix quite well together and really seem to help recovery. Anyway, I've been dosing Poseidon around 4 scoops per day and I can really tell the difference. Just a great sense of overall "goodness" and I feel a lot more productive outside of the gym. I think Nimbus has a real winner with this product. I don't think I've ever had the proclaimed effects of a product to take hold so quickly, and it's only getting better with each day!
    Thanks for the great feedback and kind words MisterEZE! I look forward to your future results as it should only continue to get better from here.

    Workin
  33. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    DAY 29
    Tuesday April 3

    Pull Up Warm Up: 15/10/10

    Back
    Bent Over BB Row
    185 x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 8

    T-Bar Row
    205 x 8
    225 x 8
    250 x 8

    Wide-Grip Lat PullDown
    140 x 8
    150 x 8
    160 x 8

    Single Arm DB Row
    100 x 8
    100 x 8
    100 x 8

    Traps
    Shrugs
    225 x 8
    245 x 8
    275 x 6

    Side/Rear Delts
    Bent-Over Side Cable Raise
    50 x 8 / 50 x 8
    50 x 8 / 50 x 8
    60 x 8 / 60 x 8

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    3 caps BAM
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    4 caps PowerFULL
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    5 scoops Poseidon
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 cap NOW Taurine

    Music: Lamb of God - As the Palaces Burn

    Notes
    Wasn't feeling to thrilled to be at the gym this morning. I was a little tired and felt lethargic. I also had to cut some exercises because I had a meeting I needed to be at for work. This could contribute to a general sense of apathy (and it was 6:45am). However, I did notice some strength gains...working through sets I usually fail at the end. So that was a nice positive. Just a long day in general...
  34. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    Day 30
    Wednesday April 4

    Triceps/Biceps

    Tricep Rope Pulldown/Rope Pullover (SuperSet)
    150 x 10 / 150 x 10
    160 x 8 / 160 x 8
    160 x 8 / 160 x 8

    Cross Body Cable Extension
    90 x 8
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

    Standing DB Curl
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 8

    One-Arm Ovehead Cable Curl
    80 x 8
    90 x 8
    90 x 8

    Skull Crushers
    85 x 8
    105 x 8
    105 x 6

    Barbell Curl (Wide/Close Grip Superset)
    95 x 8/95 x 8
    95 x 8/95 x 8
    105 x 7/105 x 6

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps BAM
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps PowerFULL
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 cap NOW Taurine (1000mg)
    5 scoops Poseidon
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend

    Music: Tool - Lateralus

    Notes
    I left work a little early today so I could get to the gym with time to spare. I definitely felt great working out today. The vascularity and pumps when I'm workin arms is getting out of control. I work at a hospital and the common joke now is that I am the IV training dummy...you can throw a syringe like a dart and hit the IV perfectly every time.

    It seems that I haven't been gaining much weight on this stack (weighed in @ 234 today) but I can tell that I am putting on some size. I'm working under the assumption that the AP is keeping weight gain in check while still putting on lean mass. I'll have to do a BF% check sometime soon. Regardless, this stack has me feeling real good and I continue to pump through every set with gas in the tank!!
  35. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE View Post
    Day 30
    Wednesday April 4

    Triceps/Biceps

    Tricep Rope Pulldown/Rope Pullover (SuperSet)
    150 x 10 / 150 x 10
    160 x 8 / 160 x 8
    160 x 8 / 160 x 8

    Cross Body Cable Extension
    90 x 8
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

    Standing DB Curl
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 8

    One-Arm Ovehead Cable Curl
    80 x 8
    90 x 8
    90 x 8

    Skull Crushers
    85 x 8
    105 x 8
    105 x 6

    Barbell Curl (Wide/Close Grip Superset)
    95 x 8/95 x 8
    95 x 8/95 x 8
    105 x 7/105 x 6

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps BAM
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps PowerFULL
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 cap NOW Taurine (1000mg)
    5 scoops Poseidon
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend

    Music: Tool - Lateralus

    Notes
    I left work a little early today so I could get to the gym with time to spare. I definitely felt great working out today. The vascularity and pumps when I'm workin arms is getting out of control. I work at a hospital and the common joke now is that I am the IV training dummy...you can throw a syringe like a dart and hit the IV perfectly every time.

    It seems that I haven't been gaining much weight on this stack (weighed in @ 234 today) but I can tell that I am putting on some size. I'm working under the assumption that the AP is keeping weight gain in check while still putting on lean mass. I'll have to do a BF% check sometime soon. Regardless, this stack has me feeling real good and I continue to pump through every set with gas in the tank!!
    Great feedback. I'll be interested to see your body fat results.

    Workin
  36. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    DAY 36
    Tuesday April 10

    Chest
    Flat Bench Press
    225 x 8
    275 x 8
    275 x 7
    295 x 6

    DB Incline Press
    85 x 8
    90 x 8
    95 x 6

    Incline DB Flyes
    50 x 8
    55 x 8
    55 x 6

    Cable Crossover
    90 x 8
    100 x 8
    110 x 7

    Front Delts
    Seated Military Press
    115 x 8
    125 x 8
    135 x 8

    Front DB Raise
    40 x 8
    40 x 8
    35 x 8

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps Restore
    2 caps BAM
    4 caps PowerFULL
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 scoop Poseidon
    1 cap NOW Taurine

    Music: NIN - Year Zero

    Notes
    Got to the gym late today and felt pretty worn down. We've been really busy at work, hadn't been to the gym in six days! Anyway, went through the standard routine and got it done in less than an hour. Despite feeling tired I managed to squeeze out a few extra at the end. Seeing my bottle of BAM near the end is slighlty disappointing. Its been a good run so far.
  37. New Member
    Eskate85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    i love the new NIN for lifting. The Warning always gets me goin. k, sorry. on with the log!
  38. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE View Post
    DAY 36
    Tuesday April 10

    Chest
    Flat Bench Press
    225 x 8
    275 x 8
    275 x 7
    295 x 6

    DB Incline Press
    85 x 8
    90 x 8
    95 x 6

    Incline DB Flyes
    50 x 8
    55 x 8
    55 x 6

    Cable Crossover
    90 x 8
    100 x 8
    110 x 7

    Front Delts
    Seated Military Press
    115 x 8
    125 x 8
    135 x 8

    Front DB Raise
    40 x 8
    40 x 8
    35 x 8

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps Restore
    2 caps BAM
    4 caps PowerFULL
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 scoop Poseidon
    1 cap NOW Taurine

    Music: NIN - Year Zero

    Notes
    Got to the gym late today and felt pretty worn down. We've been really busy at work, hadn't been to the gym in six days! Anyway, went through the standard routine and got it done in less than an hour. Despite feeling tired I managed to squeeze out a few extra at the end. Seeing my bottle of BAM near the end is slighlty disappointing. Its been a good run so far.
    Great info as usual!

    BTW, NIN always gives me an extra few reps too

    Workin
  39. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    DAY 37
    Wednesday April 11

    Pull Up Warm Up: 15/10/10

    Back
    Bent Over BB Row
    185 x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 8

    Deadlifts
    225 x 8
    275 x 8
    315 x 7

    Wide-Grip Lat PullDown
    140 x 8
    150 x 8
    160 x 8

    Traps
    Shrugs
    225 x 8
    245 x 8
    275 x 8

    Side/Rear Delts
    Lateral DB Raise
    35 x 8
    40 x 8
    40 x 6

    Bent-Over Side Cable Raise
    50 x 8 / 50 x 8
    60 x 8 / 60 x 8
    60 x 8 / 60 x 8

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps Restore
    2 caps BAM
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    4 caps PowerFULL
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    5 scoops Poseidon
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 cap NOW Taurine

    Music: NIN - Year Zero

    Notes
    Well...another night late at work and therefore limited gym time. However, tonight I was full of energy and ripped through a good workout. I had to leave a few sets out, but what the hell, I did a sufficient amount! Deadlifts generally take quite a bit out of me (as they did again tonight!) but I worked right through them...definitely seeing some strength gains as well as size. Weight hasn't really gone up much, but I'm feeling and looking bigger. The veins in my shoulders and chest were very visible tonight...pumped the F*** UP!!! Great workout.

    By the way...that new NIN album may take a few listens to get into...but damn...I'm really feelin it!! I agree with you skate...The Warning and My Violent Heart get me jacked!
  40. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    245

    Reputation

    Day 38
    Thursday April 12

    Triceps/Biceps

    Tricep Rope Pulldown/Rope Pullover (SuperSet)
    160 x 10 / 160 x 10
    185 x 8 / 185 x 8
    185 x 8 / 185 x 8

    Cross Body Cable Extension
    90 x 8
    100 x 8
    100 x 8

    Standing DB Curl
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 8

    One-Arm Ovehead Cable Curl
    80 x 8
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

    Skull Crushers
    85 x 8
    105 x 8
    105 x 8

    21's
    130/140/140

    Supplement Protocol
    3 caps Restore
    2 caps BAM
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps PowerFULL
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 cap NOW Taurine (1000mg)
    5 scoops Poseidon
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend

    Music: Mastodon - Blood Mountain

    Notes
    Another lat night at the gym. This is starting to get old. I never thought I'd say this, but I enjoy working out in the morning before I go to work. Weird. Anyway, pretty solid workout with some obvious strength gains. I was that ******* that has to put an extra pin on the stack to add a quarter for triceps today! The soccer moms were definitely staring hard...haha. But, this is my last week on BAM so I'm kinda disappointed. I'm finally seeing some strength and size gains as the bottle ends. Regardless, the AP and PowerFULL are feeling good as well...so we'll just keep rollin with those.

    Go see Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theatres!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The NEW PowerFULL caps spotted on the Swiss Alps!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 07:37 AM
  2. The New Powerfull
    By AnonyMoose in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 12:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in