MisterEZE...The New PowerFULL Bad Ass! ALRI meets USP!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Eskate85 View Post
    im considering the same stack, nice log, i like the music addition each time!
    I'd recommend this stack to anyone. I'm feeling great about working out and I've been receiving a lot of comments/compliments in and out of the gym. I include the music selection because it's huge to me in the gym to have music that gets feeling good...improves the workout over the top 40 or classic rock that's usually playing.

Thanks for your feedback!

2. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE View Post
    Day 28
    Notes
    I decided to pop an extra BAM this morning. I'm not sure I felt much more than usual but I may keep up the 3 a day dose for a few more days to see what it may hold. PowerFULL is in full effect again...mixed with the AP the pumps are outrageous. I've also come to appreciate the niacin flush associated with Poseidon. A total feeling of refreshment once it passes through. The Poseidon and Xtend mix quite well together and really seem to help recovery. Anyway, I've been dosing Poseidon around 4 scoops per day and I can really tell the difference. Just a great sense of overall "goodness" and I feel a lot more productive outside of the gym. I think Nimbus has a real winner with this product. I don't think I've ever had the proclaimed effects of a product to take hold so quickly, and it's only getting better with each day!
    Thanks for the great feedback and kind words MisterEZE! I look forward to your future results as it should only continue to get better from here.

Workin
    •   

3. DAY 29
    Tuesday April 3

Pull Up Warm Up: 15/10/10

Back
    Bent Over BB Row
    185 x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 8

T-Bar Row
    205 x 8
    225 x 8
    250 x 8

Wide-Grip Lat PullDown
    140 x 8
    150 x 8
    160 x 8

Single Arm DB Row
    100 x 8
    100 x 8
    100 x 8

Traps
    Shrugs
    225 x 8
    245 x 8
    275 x 6

Side/Rear Delts
    Bent-Over Side Cable Raise
    50 x 8 / 50 x 8
    50 x 8 / 50 x 8
    60 x 8 / 60 x 8

Supplement Protocol
    3 caps JW
    3 caps BAM
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    4 caps PowerFULL
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    5 scoops Poseidon
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 cap NOW Taurine

Music: Lamb of God - As the Palaces Burn

Notes
    Wasn't feeling to thrilled to be at the gym this morning. I was a little tired and felt lethargic. I also had to cut some exercises because I had a meeting I needed to be at for work. This could contribute to a general sense of apathy (and it was 6:45am). However, I did notice some strength gains...working through sets I usually fail at the end. So that was a nice positive. Just a long day in general...

4. Day 30
    Wednesday April 4

Triceps/Biceps

Tricep Rope Pulldown/Rope Pullover (SuperSet)
    150 x 10 / 150 x 10
    160 x 8 / 160 x 8
    160 x 8 / 160 x 8

Cross Body Cable Extension
    90 x 8
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

Standing DB Curl
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 8

One-Arm Ovehead Cable Curl
    80 x 8
    90 x 8
    90 x 8

Skull Crushers
    85 x 8
    105 x 8
    105 x 6

Barbell Curl (Wide/Close Grip Superset)
    95 x 8/95 x 8
    95 x 8/95 x 8
    105 x 7/105 x 6

Supplement Protocol
    3 caps BAM
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps PowerFULL
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 cap NOW Taurine (1000mg)
    5 scoops Poseidon
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend

Music: Tool - Lateralus

Notes
    I left work a little early today so I could get to the gym with time to spare. I definitely felt great working out today. The vascularity and pumps when I'm workin arms is getting out of control. I work at a hospital and the common joke now is that I am the IV training dummy...you can throw a syringe like a dart and hit the IV perfectly every time.

It seems that I haven't been gaining much weight on this stack (weighed in @ 234 today) but I can tell that I am putting on some size. I'm working under the assumption that the AP is keeping weight gain in check while still putting on lean mass. I'll have to do a BF% check sometime soon. Regardless, this stack has me feeling real good and I continue to pump through every set with gas in the tank!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE View Post
    Day 30
    Wednesday April 4

Triceps/Biceps

150 x 10 / 150 x 10
    160 x 8 / 160 x 8
    160 x 8 / 160 x 8

90 x 8
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

Standing DB Curl
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 8

80 x 8
    90 x 8
    90 x 8

Skull Crushers
    85 x 8
    105 x 8
    105 x 6

Barbell Curl (Wide/Close Grip Superset)
    95 x 8/95 x 8
    95 x 8/95 x 8
    105 x 7/105 x 6

Supplement Protocol
    3 caps BAM
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps PowerFULL
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    5 scoops Poseidon
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend

Music: Tool - Lateralus

Notes
    I left work a little early today so I could get to the gym with time to spare. I definitely felt great working out today. The vascularity and pumps when I'm workin arms is getting out of control. I work at a hospital and the common joke now is that I am the IV training dummy...you can throw a syringe like a dart and hit the IV perfectly every time.

It seems that I haven't been gaining much weight on this stack (weighed in @ 234 today) but I can tell that I am putting on some size. I'm working under the assumption that the AP is keeping weight gain in check while still putting on lean mass. I'll have to do a BF% check sometime soon. Regardless, this stack has me feeling real good and I continue to pump through every set with gas in the tank!!
    Great feedback. I'll be interested to see your body fat results.

Workin

6. DAY 36
    Tuesday April 10

Chest
    Flat Bench Press
    225 x 8
    275 x 8
    275 x 7
    295 x 6

DB Incline Press
    85 x 8
    90 x 8
    95 x 6

Incline DB Flyes
    50 x 8
    55 x 8
    55 x 6

Cable Crossover
    90 x 8
    100 x 8
    110 x 7

Front Delts
    Seated Military Press
    115 x 8
    125 x 8
    135 x 8

Front DB Raise
    40 x 8
    40 x 8
    35 x 8

Supplement Protocol
    3 caps Restore
    2 caps BAM
    4 caps PowerFULL
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 scoop Poseidon
    1 cap NOW Taurine

Music: NIN - Year Zero

Notes
    Got to the gym late today and felt pretty worn down. We've been really busy at work, hadn't been to the gym in six days! Anyway, went through the standard routine and got it done in less than an hour. Despite feeling tired I managed to squeeze out a few extra at the end. Seeing my bottle of BAM near the end is slighlty disappointing. Its been a good run so far.

7. i love the new NIN for lifting. The Warning always gets me goin. k, sorry. on with the log!

8. Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE View Post
    DAY 36
    Tuesday April 10

Chest
    Flat Bench Press
    225 x 8
    275 x 8
    275 x 7
    295 x 6

DB Incline Press
    85 x 8
    90 x 8
    95 x 6

Incline DB Flyes
    50 x 8
    55 x 8
    55 x 6

Cable Crossover
    90 x 8
    100 x 8
    110 x 7

Front Delts
    Seated Military Press
    115 x 8
    125 x 8
    135 x 8

Front DB Raise
    40 x 8
    40 x 8
    35 x 8

Supplement Protocol
    3 caps Restore
    2 caps BAM
    4 caps PowerFULL
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 scoop Poseidon
    1 cap NOW Taurine

Notes
    Got to the gym late today and felt pretty worn down. We've been really busy at work, hadn't been to the gym in six days! Anyway, went through the standard routine and got it done in less than an hour. Despite feeling tired I managed to squeeze out a few extra at the end. Seeing my bottle of BAM near the end is slighlty disappointing. Its been a good run so far.
    Great info as usual!

BTW, NIN always gives me an extra few reps too

Workin

9. DAY 37
    Wednesday April 11

Back
    Bent Over BB Row
    185 x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 8

Deadlifts
    225 x 8
    275 x 8
    315 x 7

Wide-Grip Lat PullDown
    140 x 8
    150 x 8
    160 x 8

Traps
    Shrugs
    225 x 8
    245 x 8
    275 x 8

Side/Rear Delts
    Lateral DB Raise
    35 x 8
    40 x 8
    40 x 6

50 x 8 / 50 x 8
    60 x 8 / 60 x 8
    60 x 8 / 60 x 8

Supplement Protocol
    3 caps Restore
    2 caps BAM
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    4 caps PowerFULL
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    5 scoops Poseidon
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 cap NOW Taurine

Notes
    Well...another night late at work and therefore limited gym time. However, tonight I was full of energy and ripped through a good workout. I had to leave a few sets out, but what the hell, I did a sufficient amount! Deadlifts generally take quite a bit out of me (as they did again tonight!) but I worked right through them...definitely seeing some strength gains as well as size. Weight hasn't really gone up much, but I'm feeling and looking bigger. The veins in my shoulders and chest were very visible tonight...pumped the F*** UP!!! Great workout.

By the way...that new NIN album may take a few listens to get into...but damn...I'm really feelin it!! I agree with you skate...The Warning and My Violent Heart get me jacked!

10. Day 38
    Thursday April 12

Triceps/Biceps

160 x 10 / 160 x 10
    185 x 8 / 185 x 8
    185 x 8 / 185 x 8

90 x 8
    100 x 8
    100 x 8

Standing DB Curl
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 8

80 x 8
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

Skull Crushers
    85 x 8
    105 x 8
    105 x 8

21's
    130/140/140

Supplement Protocol
    3 caps Restore
    2 caps BAM
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps PowerFULL
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    5 scoops Poseidon
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend

Music: Mastodon - Blood Mountain

Notes
    Another lat night at the gym. This is starting to get old. I never thought I'd say this, but I enjoy working out in the morning before I go to work. Weird. Anyway, pretty solid workout with some obvious strength gains. I was that ******* that has to put an extra pin on the stack to add a quarter for triceps today! The soccer moms were definitely staring hard...haha. But, this is my last week on BAM so I'm kinda disappointed. I'm finally seeing some strength and size gains as the bottle ends. Regardless, the AP and PowerFULL are feeling good as well...so we'll just keep rollin with those.

Go see Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theatres!
    •   

11. DAY 42
    Monday April 16

Chest
    Flat Bench Press
    225 x 8
    275 x 8
    295 x 6

DB Incline Press
    85 x 8
    90 x 8
    95 x 8

Incline DB Flyes
    50 x 8
    55 x 8
    60 x 8

Cable Crossover
    90 x 8
    100 x 8
    110 x 8

Front Delts
    Seated Military Press
    115 x 8
    125 x 8
    135 x 8

Front DB Raise
    40 x 8
    40 x 6
    35 x 8

Supplement Protocol
    3 caps Restore
    2 caps BAM
    4 caps PowerFULL
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend
    5 scoops Poseidon
    1 cap NOW Taurine

Music: Clipse - Hell Hath No Fury

Notes
    Went to the gym after work again tonight. Quite a bit of energy despite the busy day. Flat bench stayed consistent but I seemed to have a lot more for the DB exercises. I've noticed some pretty decent gains from this stack despite not gaining much in the way of weight (which is not a concern!). Tomorrow will be my last day of BAM, which is slighlty depressing, but hopefully the PowerFULL and Restore will maximize my gains. I must say, I went off of Anabolic Pump for awhile before this stack, but now that I'm a month back into it I realize how much I love it again. That **** gets you ripped!! BTW, I'm almost out of Poseidon, hopin Nutra still has more in stock!! Posting some updated pics shortly.

Anyone see ATHF:MFFT this weekend? I couldn't help but laugh that the plot centered around getting super buff with the InsanoFlex!! And the Mastodon appearance in the opening sequence was priceless!

12. here are a few new pics...

check the vein across the bicep...haven't worked arms in nearly a week either!

13. Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE View Post
    here are a few new pics...

check the vein across the bicep...haven't worked arms in nearly a week either!
    Looking great MisterEZE! E****lent job

Workin

14. Nice pics ! The bicep peak is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Looking mean and lean Brah nice job.

16. Awesome log, it's much appreciated as I am considering doing a close version of what you have. except i will be using x-factor and anabolic pump and taking out cissus. Def gettin some good results. where abouts in MI are u? just curious as I am from the area. Lata bro

17. Oh yea u got a dope music selection as well!

18. damn! sorry I slipped up on keeping updates last week. super stressful week at work and only made it to the gym twice. had a nice relaxing weekend though, so, hopefully we'll be back on track...

DAY 43
    Tuesday April 17

Back
    Bent Over BB Row
    185 x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 8

T-Bar Row
    225 x 8
    250 x 8
    270 x 8

Wide-Grip Lat PullDown
    150 x 8
    160 x 8
    160 x 6

Traps
    Wide Grip Reverse/Close Grip Front Shrugs [superset]
    225 x 8/225 x 8
    245 x 8/245 x 6
    245 x 5/245 x 6

Side/Rear Delts
    Lateral DB Raise
    35 x 8
    40 x 8
    40 x 8

50 x 8 / 50 x 8
    60 x 8 / 60 x 8
    60 x 8 / 60 x 8

Supplement Protocol
    3 caps Restore
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    4 caps PowerFULL
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    5 scoops Poseidon
    6 scoops Xtend
    1 cap NOW Taurine

Music: Spineshank - The Height of Callousness

Notes
    Ok...got to the gym late and immediately encountered my biggest pet peeve. Those douchebags that follow you around talking the whole time and slow down your workout by asking stupid questions and never touching a weight, while in the meantime playing grab ass with their high school buddy showing off that they know the big guy. And then you encounter their FN dad in the locker room naked who triangulates you with the other naked guy that wants to talk. Sorry...still frustrated with it. Needless to say my woprkout was rushed and no good (despite lifting heavy weights from pure rage and spite). Could this anger be from the supps?? I'm sure they don't help but this has been a long time issue with me. I wish those *******s would spend time bathing themselves while in the locker room so I didn't have to smell their rotten ass.

Apologies for the rant.

19. DAY 49
    Monday April 23

Chest
    Flat bench Press
    225 x 8
    275 x 8
    295 x 7
    315 x 2

DB Incline Press
    90 x 8
    95 x 8
    95 x 7

Cable Crossover
    90 x 8
    100 x 8
    110 x 8

DB Decline Press
    70 x 8
    80 x 8
    85 x 8

Front Delts
    Seated Military Press
    125 x 8
    135 x 8
    145 x 8

Front DB Raise
    40 x 8
    35 x 8
    35 x 8

Supplement Protocol
    3 caps Restore
    4 caps PowerFULL
    3 caps Anabolic Pump
    4 caps SuperCissusRx
    1 scoop GreenMAG
    6 scoops Xtend
    5 scoops Poseidon
    1 cap NOW Taurine

Music: Killswitch Engage - Alive or Just Breathing

Notes
    Finally got some rest and made it to the gym early, before work, so I could relieve myself of time restriction. I can definitely tell the rest paid off as I felt really good doing heavy weights today. The PowerFULL is about to be gone, phased out of the stack for the final leg of the run, and will be sorely missed. I got a slight pain in my shoulder while doing front raises...hope it's nothing to worry about. It has subsided throughout the day. Also, luckily for me Nutraplanet decided to put Poseidon on sale again so I should have more here within days! I'm like damn crackhead with this stuff, even though I can't quite put my finger on what it truly does! It's like an amplifier for the other supps.
  20. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE View Post
    DAY 49
    Also, luckily for me Nutraplanet decided to put Poseidon on sale again so I should have more here within days! I'm like damn crackhead with this stuff, even though I can't quite put my finger on what it truly does! It's like an amplifier for the other supps.
    A continuing great log MisterEZE!

I know how you feel about Poseidon...once you "feel life" with it, it's hard to settle for life without it. Thanks for your continued support my friend!

Workin

Similar Forum Threads

1. The NEW PowerFULL caps spotted on the Swiss Alps!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 09:37 AM
  2. The New Powerfull
    By AnonyMoose in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 02:33 PM