Prepare for the Flood...White Flood Log.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

From the makers of White BLOOD, CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present: WHITE FLOOD

FLOOD your system for PEAK performance!

Arginine and Ornithine have been shown to enhance the natural anabolic effects of weightlifting, and even promote greater strength gains within weeks!! In the White Flood formula, potent doses of Arginine and Ornithine are delivered bonded to an ester, enhancing the absorption and simultaneously prolonging the effects of both compounds. With this controlled delivery system, these compounds can pass through the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and vasodilation.

GABA is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, relaxed, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant use. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Anecdotal feedback from power-lifters and strength athletes indicates that Inosine, a precursor to adenosine, may improve training during peak intensity (improving explosiveness and power) by enhancing the regeneration of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and enhancing oxygen utilization. It may even benefit the endurance athlete allowing for easier release of oxygen from the blood cells to the tissues leading to performance enhancement. As a bonus, it may also act as a natural anti-inflammatory.

Glucuronolactone is a powerful naturally occurring compound that has been shown to increase focus and concentration, help fight fatigue, and improve mood while providing an instant energy boost. Combined with GABA and caffeine, you have the perfect combination to take your intense workouts to the next level.

Octacosanol is a 28 carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol naturally occurring in sugarcane wax, spinach and wheat germ (the Octacosanol in White Flood is from sugarcane wax). Popeye must have been onto something because studies suggest that octacosanol has potent ergogenic properties including the sparing of muscle glycogen stores and increasing the oxidative capacity of muscles. As a bonus, it may help maintain optimal cholesterol levels.

Vanadyl Sulfate is a potent insulin-mimetic that promotes glycogen synthesis, helps maintain blood glucose levels, and may stimulate muscle anabolism by forcing more nutrients directly into the muscles.

Beta-Alanine helps to increase aerobic efficiency, enhance oxygen transport, and reduce lactic acid accumulation in the muscle tissue. Many users also experience a tingling sensation from this compound that revs them up for their workout.

Tyrosine works synergistically with caffeine and other ingredients to help boost your focus and stamina.

To put this formula over the top, we added potassium gluconate (which most closely resembles the potassium found naturally in fruit) and naturally occurring ergogenics like theobromine, evodiamine, and vinpocetine that increase blood circulation and nutrient delivery, enhance focus and oxygen flow, and improve athletic performance. We also included natural antioxidants to aid recovery and reduce oxidative (and other) damage to DNA.

It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood!

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
looking forward to this good luck I am subbed!!!!!!!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

About Me~!

Okay folks - Some of you know me, some of you don't. I have only been lifting for about a year now. I used to be a fat 230-40+ pounds. I lost of ton of weight: got to to 160, and I looked like a skeleton. Since then, I have been bulking up. Honestly, I love this lifestyle more than anything else. I feel I am completely dedicated to improving my body, day in and day out.

My nutrition is pretty darn good. I am a Freshman in College and attend Georgetown University. I am a healthcare management major and hope to run a hospital one day....I love school, plain and simple. I study, eat, chill with friends, lift and eat. That is my day. I don't think I could be any luckier!

Training

Right now I am performing a Chest/Back, Legs, Arms/Shoulders Split, 5 times a week. I do very low volume and hit each bodypart twice per week. It has been working very well fo me. I figure I will change it before the log is over, because this one will last for a while.

NOTES!

Okay - So that everyone knows. I am coming off of a X-Factor + MassFX stack. It rocked, plain and simple. I think it is imporant to read this log in that context. If I am not pleased with a workout, even though it may have been decent, I probably won't feel that way, because of how great my workouts have been recently. However, if my workouts continue to be great, that is just a further testament to the efftiveness of this product.

Lastly - MAJOR THANKS TO CONTROLLED LABS! I appreciated the chance to test this very much.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys - First workout with this tomorrow. Leg day!!

Also, I will have pics up on saturday. My girlfriend will be snapping them for me. Weight and other stats will be posted at the same time.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Awesome intro !!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

The Workout - Legs: Deadlift Day

[SIZE=+1]Exercise Training Log[/SIZE]
1. Deadlift [ 5 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]275[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]275[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]275[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]275[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]275[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Squats [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Leg Extensions [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Initial Impressions

Taste: 7/10

Hmm....Very interesting here. It was neither good nor bad. I give them a 10 for masking the ingredients, but this was nothing to be enjoyed on a nice summer day. I have NO problem drinking it, but it is no GREEN-MAG! You guys shouldn't have set the bar so darn high with GM. It has a very weird flavor to it that I can't really describe: The lemon is in there, but it is just different. Still, very easy to get down. No complaints at all.

Mixibility: 10/10

Perfect here: I did have some specs of blue at the bottom of my glass though....I wonder what that would be?

Energy: 9/10

Okay. This is interesting. I drank this about 30 minutes pre-workout. Withing 10-15 minutes I could feel the energy. This was a bit different though, as the energy was more of a nervous energy so to speak. I was a bit worried at first, as I was in an anxious/nervous state on my drive to the gym. THEN, I did my first set. It would seem that your mindset plays a vital role in the effects of WHITE FLOOD. I soon as I started lifting, my nervous energy turned to focus + concentration.

A bit more on the energy. This is NOT (to me anyways) a NO-Xplode type energy. You won't want to tear someone's head off. It is VERY strong, don't get me wrong. It is a much better energy than that. Smooth + controlled, but also very intense so to speak....great!

Also, the overall feeling I had was great. I was slightly euphoric during the set and was smiling a heck of a lot...cool.

Pump: N/A

Nothing really to report here. I never get massive pumps in my legs. Some to report, but nothing crazy.

Endurance: 10/10

Very nice endurance. I REALLY noticed it for squats and curls. The Flood seemed to exert its effects much more on my higher rep excercises than on Deadlifts. The burn was slightly delayed and I was able to push through some tough reps. Really liked the endurance factor today!

Other

I am just noting an increased heart-rate during post-training cardio. I did some jump-rope. It really seems to make my calves grow! Endurance during cardio was up, but heartrate was slightly elevated. I will keep an eye on this.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Legs: Deadlift Day

1. Deadlift [ 5 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]275[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]275[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]275[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]275[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]275[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Squats [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Initial Impressions

Taste: 7/10

Hmm....Very interesting here. It was neither good nor bad. I give them a 10 for masking the ingredients, but this was nothing to be enjoyed on a nice summer day. I have NO problem drinking it, but it is no GREEN-MAG! You guys shouldn't have set the bar so darn high with GM. It has a very weird flavor to it that I can't really describe: The lemon is in there, but it is just different. Still, very easy to get down. No complaints at all.

Mixibility: 10/10

Perfect here: I did have some specs of blue at the bottom of my glass though....I wonder what that would be?

Okay. This is interesting. I drank this about 30 minutes pre-workout. Withing 10-15 minutes I could feel the energy. This was a bit different though, as the energy was more of a nervous energy so to speak. I was a bit worried at first, as I was in an anxious/nervous state on my drive to the gym. THEN, I did my first set. It would seem that your mindset plays a vital role in the effects of WHITE FLOOD. I soon as I started lifting, my nervous energy turned to focus + concentration.

A bit more on the energy. This is NOT (to me anyways) a NO-Xplode type energy. You won't want to tear someone's head off. It is VERY strong, don't get me wrong. It is a much better energy than that. Smooth + controlled, but also very intense so to speak....great!

Also, the overall feeling I had was great. I was slightly euphoric during the set and was smiling a heck of a lot...cool.

Pump: N/A

Nothing really to report here. I never get massive pumps in my legs. Some to report, but nothing crazy.

Very nice endurance. I REALLY noticed it for squats and curls. The Flood seemed to exert its effects much more on my higher rep excercises than on Deadlifts. The burn was slightly delayed and I was able to push through some tough reps. Really liked the endurance factor today!

Other

I am just noting an increased heart-rate during post-training cardio. I did some jump-rope. It really seems to make my calves grow! Endurance during cardio was up, but heartrate was slightly elevated. I will keep an eye on this.

:bb3: Awesome feedback / detail.

Definately add MORE WATER (MUCH MORE THAN ON THE LABEL) to smooth out the taste. Also, please help spread the word that the label (in my personal opinion) doesn't recommend enough water. :food:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
:bb3: Awesome feedback / detail.

Definately add MORE WATER (MUCH MORE THAN ON THE LABEL) to smooth out the taste. Also, please help spread the word that the label (in my personal opinion) doesn't recommend enough water. :food:
I will certainly do this.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Arms/Shoulders

1. Military Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Behind The Neck Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. DB Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Upright Rows [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. BB Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Overhead Tricep Extension [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

White Flood - #2!

Energy: 8/10

Energy was moderate today. I did not get the nervous energy feeling, but I also didn't get the same push in the gym. Still some pretty darn good energy today.

Pump: 9/10

Super Pump Today! Wow - I was pretty darn full during my entire workout.

Again, today this rocked. I was just as strong on my first movement as my last one. There was no apparent drop-off in strength at all!

Cardio was easy!!!

Other

This was very good as well. Strength was up again today. I am also not noting any crash at all, which is very nice.​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Also, as a note:

I mixed my White Flood with 32 ounces of water today...MUCH BETTER!!! I think it could even use more. COLD water is key!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Also, as a note:

I mixed my White Flood with 32 ounces of water today...MUCH BETTER!!! I think it could even use more. COLD water is key!
Nice experimenting

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Cardio!!!!

White Flood - #3

Energy: 10/10

Something must have been seriously wrong with me....I just kept going. I planned on doing 20 minutes of the jump-rope and then some running, but....I ended up doing 30 minutes of both...!!!

Pump: DUDE!!

Lets just say....I won't be jumping too much rope with White Flood. My legs were so darn pumped during the rope session...WOW! It felt cool, but it got in the way a bit.

White Flood is my new pre-cardio supplement. I could have gone all night. Seriously, I did not fatigue. If the pump wasn't starting to annoy me during the rope session, I would not have been able to stop.

Enjoyment Factor?

I enjoyed cardio today.....hmm. What did you guys put in this stuff? Must be that darn theobromine - Making me happy about cardio. Props to CL. I never thought I would say that about cardio.​

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Cardio!!!!

White Flood - #3

Something must have been seriously wrong with me....I just kept going. I planned on doing 20 minutes of the jump-rope and then some running, but....I ended up doing 30 minutes of both...!!!

Pump: DUDE!!

Lets just say....I won't be jumping too much rope with White Flood. My legs were so darn pumped during the rope session...WOW! It felt cool, but it got in the way a bit.

White Flood is my new pre-cardio supplement. I could have gone all night. Seriously, I did not fatigue. If the pump wasn't starting to annoy me during the rope session, I would not have been able to stop.

Enjoyment Factor?

I enjoyed cardio today.....hmm. What did you guys put in this stuff? Must be that darn theobromine - Making me happy about cardio. Props to CL. I never thought I would say that about cardio.​
:cheers: Nice !! :cheers:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice looking log haiz. White Flood is looking like a very effective pre-wo supp(great ingr. profile there CL). I might have to try it out some time down the road.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Nice looking log haiz. White Flood is looking like a very effective pre-wo supp(great ingr. profile there CL). I might have to try it out some time down the road.
Yeah. It is pretty versatile too IMO.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

White Flood - #4

Info:

I have been swamped with midterms for the past two days, so I did really low volume workouts that were just a get in and get out kind of thing. I decided to bypass the White Flood for those. I did use it today however....

Energy was PERFECT today. Very intense, but not out of control. I was doing set after set: I supersetted everything today. DB Presses with Shrugs, Front Raises with Rear Raises, Curls W/ Dips. Everything was awesome. I powered through each and every set.

Pump: 10/10

Probably one of the better pumps I have ever had. My tricpes were so full, that it felt as if my elbow was immobile. Don't know if that makes sense, but yeah...very large pump.

Hmm....Awesome as usual here. As stated earlier, everything was supersetted. I could have kept going even after I was done though....

Other

I did notice something else today: I could really FEEL the muscles I was working contracting: Major Mind to Muscle connection. I have been getting this over the past couple workouts. I really think that White Flood is helping in this department. It has been a while since I have used any kind of pre-WO stim and this is working very well for me. Great stuff.

Again today: It seems after I finishing a brutal and grueling set, I seem to just laugh and smile...cool, but weird! I love pain!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Chest/Tri's

White Flood - #5

1. Bench Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. BB Row [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. DB Incline [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Underhand Close Grip Pulldown [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Decline BB Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]125[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]125[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]125[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Underhand Machine Row [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

.......Yep. I ripped through the entire workout with a smile on my face. Instense, short rest between sets, awesome strength. Wow.

No direct arm work, yet they were jacked up....Incredible pump in my chest too.

This isn't changing. Along with energy, this is probably the most pronounced effect of White Flood for me.

Other

Some stuff about the workout. Everything felt awesome today. Strength was way up from last week...no question. Added reps or weight all the way around. I added the underhanded lat pulldowns to add some width and thickness to the lower lats. They felt great. Everything else was dead on!​

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Chest/Tri's

White Flood - #5

[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. BB Row [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. DB Incline [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Underhand Close Grip Pulldown [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Decline BB Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]125[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]125[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]125[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Underhand Machine Row [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

.......Yep. I ripped through the entire workout with a smile on my face. Instense, short rest between sets, awesome strength. Wow.

No direct arm work, yet they were jacked up....Incredible pump in my chest too.

This isn't changing. Along with energy, this is probably the most pronounced effect of White Flood for me.

Other

Some stuff about the workout. Everything felt awesome today. Strength was way up from last week...no question. Added reps or weight all the way around. I added the underhanded lat pulldowns to add some width and thickness to the lower lats. They felt great. Everything else was dead on!​
NICE !!! :bb:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Legs

White Flood - #6

1. Deadlift [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]245[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]245[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]245[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Squat [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]190[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]190[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]190[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]

Not quite sure where I would have been without this energy today. I had to lift at 8 AM, because I had to write a paper and study for an econ test tomorrow!

Pump: 7/10

Legs, so not much of a pump. I lower back was feeling it after deads though!

Another great boost in endurnace. I have been pushing through higher rep sets like nothing!

Other

Pretty mediocre day all around. Just busy with school work...The lift was decent. Nothing special in the way of strength. Just nice to get a quick lift on on a busy day.​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

White Flood - #7

1. DB Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]7[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]7[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. DB Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Military Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Behind The Neck Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Front Raises [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. EZ Bar Curl [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
7. Dips [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Energy was incredible today. After each set, I was on to the next one. Absolutely a perfect score here. AWESOME. Period!

Great Pump today in my shoulders. More pumped than they have ever been. My arms were busting out of my controlled labs shirt...bright red...ladies look at me!

Endurance: 8/10

A bit less pronounced today. I find the edurance factor more prevelant on major compounds...duh.

Other

Just an amazing workout. Smiled throughout the entire thing. So So So happy with it all! I had perfect form on just about everything today and it made all the difference. I really felt all of my muscles being worked each and every rep.... Not much else to say....hmmm. I love this drink!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I just want to say, that this is the best Pre-WO product I have used to date. Better than Shock Therapy, NO Explod, NO Shotgun and SuperPump. Everyone needs to try this.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Legs

White Flood - #8

1. Squats [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. SLDL [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Lunges (DB) Per Leg [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

I had a club basketball game before the lift, so I thought it was going to be bad. I was plain dead. I drank some Flood, sat down for 20 minutes and then absolutely killed the weights. I went through the workout faster than evern with PR's on squats.

Pump: 8/10

My quads got massive during training....

Okay....it seems like this keeps getting better and better. I was doing 185X6 on the squats, but I was only taking 1 minute and 30 seconds between each set....wow. Killer.

Other

Well: I have never done 185 for 6 before, so that is great news. I will move up to 190 next time. Everything just felt great. I didn't list calf excercises, but I did leg press calf raises and seated calf raises. Great all the way around tonight!!!​

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Legs

White Flood - #8

1. Squats [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. SLDL [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

I had a club basketball game before the lift, so I thought it was going to be bad. I was plain dead. I drank some Flood, sat down for 20 minutes and then absolutely killed the weights. I went through the workout faster than evern with PR's on squats.

My quads got massive during training....

Okay....it seems like this keeps getting better and better. I was doing 185X6 on the squats, but I was only taking 1 minute and 30 seconds between each set....wow. Killer.

Other

Well: I have never done 185 for 6 before, so that is great news. I will move up to 190 next time. Everything just felt great. I didn't list calf excercises, but I did leg press calf raises and seated calf raises. Great all the way around tonight!!!​
Solid ! :afro:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Back/Biceps

White Flood - #9

1. DB Rows - 1 Arm [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Pullups [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]7[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. T Bar Rows [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]125[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Lat Pulldown Machine - Hammer Strength [ 3 Sets ]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Yates Row [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Less Energy today, but still a nice pick me up.

Huge arms....Huge Back...Huge me...Happy me.

I had to force myself to leave today. That is how good the endurance was. I was getting pretty darn tired when I was doing biceps at the end, but I was plowing through my sets.

Other

INTENSITY: What an intense workout today. I was so focused on the weights and my intensity was where it has never been for a while. This was one of those days where every time I set down the weights after a grueling set, I just smiled, picked them back up and went for more!!

I am lovin this stuff.

Just as a note: I threw in some bicep work, which was short and sweet. Just not listed above. This was my first time doing true Yates Rows and they rocked!! I was pausing at the top and getting a great strecth in my back. Very pleased.​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Just another quick update on my bulk. It seems that every day I get bigger and fuller. I am eating food like I have never had before: 4,200 calories of clean goodness.

Just using Neovar and White Flood and I am gaining wonderfully. Can't wait to post some progress pics!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Just another quick update on my bulk. It seems that every day I get bigger and fuller. I am eating food like I have never had before: 4,200 calories of clean goodness.

Just using Neovar and White Flood and I am gaining wonderfully. Can't wait to post some progress pics!
:clean:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Shoulders

White Flood - #10

[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Arnold Presses [ 3 Sets ]
4. DB Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Side Lateral [ 3 Sets ]

Energy: 7/10

I didn't get the energy today as much, but I really didn't need it.

Shoulders were huge!!

Strength: 10/10

New category. Strength skyrocketed today. The most I had done before was Military Press for 5 with 95. I got it 8 times today and could have done a few more!! Great lift all the way around.

As usual: Very strong on all of my excercies. Post-WO cardio is pretty easy as well. The workout flew by.

Other

Intensity was very high once again. I just moved from set to set with an extreme focus. Strength was just great today.

I am a little late in updating for this workout, because my girlfriend suprised me and took me to the Georgetown game against North Carolina yesterday. If anyone knows how it turned out, you can only imagine how happy I was. Great game.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Chest/Back

White Flood - #11

1. DB Bench Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Close-Grip Lat Pullown [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Incline Barbell Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]125[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]125[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]125[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Chest Supported Row [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Cable Crossovers [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Close Grip Row [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Good again. A very nice boost. I only used 1.5 scoops, as it was a late workout. Still a very nice smooth and sustained energy.

Dare I say...too much? By the end I was so big I didn't know what to do with myself....does that describe it well enough?

Pretty great again today. I am attributing this strength to some great rest and just massive amounts of food. I am definitely putting on some fat, but I really do not care at the moment. You need to eat to grow and I am doing both! I don't mind cutting either, so its all good.

Yepp....Still there. I was taking less them between sets, all the while using heavier weights than before...can you say "wow"?

Other

Sweating was WAY up today. Probably because of the short rest periods, but I really was soaked. No PWO cardio, as I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Tomorrow I will. I promise....(fingers crossed).

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

White Flood - #12

1. DB Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Military Press - Seated Smith [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Cable - Rear Delts [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. EZ Bar Curl [ 3 Sets ]
7. Tricep Pressdown [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Pretty nice energy - not too intense, but a nice controlled energy. Definitely what I am looking for though, as I prefer to not act/feel like tearing someones head off.

My shoulders got large...or my shirt was too small. Probabaly a combo of the two...

Strength is increasing nicely. PR for reps with the 55's. The rest was pretty standard, but much easier than last week.

Beta alanine and I agree....thats for sure. The endurance complex is superb...

Other

I worked out legs yesterday, but due to the stimulant nature of the product and the time of the workout (10 PM), I wasn't able to use the Flood. The workout went well FYI - Deadlifts are coming along nicely!

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
I am with you if I take stims to late then I am up all night....... great job on the logs looks like your numbers are increasing nicely

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Chest/Traps

White Flood - #13

1. Bench Press [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. DB Incline Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Dips [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. DB Fly [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. DB Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Behind the Neck Smith Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

I was plain old tired today. I promised a friend I would work out with him at 1, but I was more tired than you can imagine. I was up all night working on a paper + studying for human anatomy.

With that said....I took 2.5 scoops of WF today because of the aforementioned situation. Let's just say I was ripping through the workout....AWESOME energy.

Massive...I got some comments by some of my friends who I see every day. Saying I was full doesn't really describe it...I was something else.

Strength: 9/10

More strength increases. Nice steady increase on the bench from last week. DB incline felt GREAT. Dips were awesome. I switched up my routine a bit, as I wanted to get some more stuff in. More detail later.

Nice endurance. I noticed it especially with Dips and Icline DB. Like usual WF delivered here.

Other

One of the best days so far on White Flood (Granted they have all been pretty good). These stuff just doesn't fail to deliver. I really relied on it today and it came through for me. Thanks for such a great product CL!

On a side note: my final tub of the FIRST version of PW is gone! I went through 3 tubs of the stuff and the flavor grew on me. I will be skipping version 2 altogether and going straight to 3. Now...If we can just get that new grape and other new flavor out....tank - pu....!!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Legs

White Flood - #14

1. Squats [ 5 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]190[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]190[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]190[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]2[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. SLDL [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Nothing crazy for energy today. I was pretty pumped to workout before I took the flood, so that certainly had an effect. I was ready to "go" and the Flood merely aided that a bit. Energy was constant and smooth throughout the workout. Very nice.

Nice pump in my legs. Nothing out of the ordinary. My calves were ROCK hard though. I did 10 reps with light weight for 10 sets, with 10 seconds of rest between each set. My calves were dead. I got some weird looks for how I was walking around the gym....

Awesome again today. Six reps at 190 felt easier than the 6 reps at 185 felt last week. ALWAYS A GOOD SIGN! I was very happy with this workout strength wise. Hit 205 pretty easily. I hope to get to 225 for reps before the log is over. Pretty sure I will!!!

Just incredible: both during sets and during the workout as a whole. It became more of a mental game than muscular failure. I felt like I could always do another rep. I didn't go to muscular failure at all today and I still hit PR's all the way around.

Other

Focus and Intensity were unbelievable as is becoming the norm. Awesome.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Shoulders/Triceps

White Flood - #15

[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]105[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]105[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Rear Delt Raises [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]11[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Side Cable Raises [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Cable Iron Crosses [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Skull Crushers [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
7. Bar Pushdowns [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

I got a ton of sleep, so a ton of energy wasn't necessary, as I already had plenty of it. Still gave me a nice boost.

Great pumped. Pretty high reps today, so a big pump was expected regardless, but I really felt full all around. I love the look of my shoulders when they get pumped: Hopefully they will be large cold soon!!

Added 5 pounds to my military press and still got just as many reps as last week. More reps on everything else...Can you stay strength increase?

Same old story, same old song and dance....Yep. Endurance up the ying-yang.

Other

Not too much else to note today. Just another great day in the gym. I did some post-workout cardio: low intensity for 25 minutes. I find that doing a bit of cardio PWO helps to keep me lean on a bulk. I am putting on weight like it is going out of style, but as of now, I still look VERY lean, so I won't be changing anything nutrition wise until that ceases to be. I am up 5-6 pounds since the start of this log. So far, so good.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Man... looks like not that many people go on the AM forums cuz your log is banging on the bb.com forums lol... how weird...

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Shoulders/Triceps

White Flood - #15

[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]105[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]105[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Rear Delt Raises [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]11[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Side Cable Raises [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Cable Iron Crosses [ 3 Sets ]
6. Skull Crushers [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
7. Bar Pushdowns [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

I got a ton of sleep, so a ton of energy wasn't necessary, as I already had plenty of it. Still gave me a nice boost.

Great pumped. Pretty high reps today, so a big pump was expected regardless, but I really felt full all around. I love the look of my shoulders when they get pumped: Hopefully they will be large cold soon!!

Added 5 pounds to my military press and still got just as many reps as last week. More reps on everything else...Can you stay strength increase?

Same old story, same old song and dance....Yep. Endurance up the ying-yang.

Other

Not too much else to note today. Just another great day in the gym. I did some post-workout cardio: low intensity for 25 minutes. I find that doing a bit of cardio PWO helps to keep me lean on a bulk. I am putting on weight like it is going out of style, but as of now, I still look VERY lean, so I won't be changing anything nutrition wise until that ceases to be. I am up 5-6 pounds since the start of this log. So far, so good.

Hell yea... sounding AWESOME :dance:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Back

White Flood - #16

1. DB One Arm Rows [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Pullups [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]7[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Yates Row [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Lat Pulldowns [ 5 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Machine Row [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]85[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]85[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]85[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

NICE boost today. I was really quite happy with my energy. I was flying around the weight room and time between sets was kept to a minimum.

My back felt incredible. I managed to stave off a major bicep pump until the end of the workout, but they were very full. I find that the Mind-Muscle connection is really enhanced on White Flood. I was really "feeling" everything today.

Not extrodinary, but still some nice gains. Pullups have stayed the same, but my weight is increasing, so as I long as I stay at the same # I will be happy. I could have gone heavier on DB Rows, but more about that later...All in all, a very strong workout.

Nice endurance. I was really pushing myself to lift heavy the entire workout and I managed to keep my intensity, drive, and strength up throughout. Great endurance.

Other

Another great workout on the Flood! Unfortunately, I am going to have to put DB rows on the shelf for a little while. Even before I had started the flood, they were giving me a bit of trouble. It is hard to explain, but I will try:

Basically, on my right arm, when I am lowering the weight and I get near the bottom of the movement, a vein feels like it moves in and out of place. The vein is located at the end of the bicep on the inside of the elbow joint so to speak. It begins to hurt after a couple reps and I don't know how to change it. It doesn't hurt during anything else, but the 1 arm dumbells do it for me...weird.

No big deal though. I will forge ahead!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - CARDIO!!!

White Flood - #17

Here is what I did:

I put 2 scoops in a gallon of water, started drinking it about 45 minutes pre-cardio and I finished it somewhere near middle of the session. I had awesome energy and endurance throughout the entire thing. I managed to get in 45 minutes on the bike. I don't know how I wasn't bored to death, but I enjoyed myself much more that usual. The Flood in this amount of a water had a GREAT taste.

Nice Boost. Sustained energy.

You would think this wouldn't apply, but from the periods of high intensity, believe me, my legs were pumped.

Strength: N/A

Really nice here. I kept pushing myself through continous intervals...Awesome.

Other

All in all a great cardio session. I couldn't have been much more pleased.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Chest/Traps/Biceps

White Flood - #18

[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]165[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]170[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Incline DB Press [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Chest Dips [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Cable Crossovers [ 3 Sets ]
5. DB Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]85[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]85[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]85[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Smith Behind the Neck Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
7. EZ Bar Curl - Wide [ 2 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
8. EZ Bar Curl - Close [ 2 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

I needed to wake up and study for a test this morning, so I was lagging a bit when I was ready to hit the gym. I took 2.5 scoops of White Flood for the extra boost and BOY DID I GET IT! Flew around today.

I really focused on contracting and squeezing my chest today. Definitely made a difference in the pump factor. By the end, my triceps were quite full as well.

Lets see:

Bench: Up one rep easily at 165 (non-fail). Got 4 reps at 170 (non-fail). Got 3 at 175 (failed on fourth). Really great bench.

Incline DB: Last week I just got 55 for 3 sets of 8. Today I got 60 for 2 sets of 8 AND 65 for 6!!

Everything else went well too. I was especially suprised at how great the Incline DB's felt. VERY Pleased.

Pretty Stellar. Hit PR's on all of the pressing movements, even the last one!!

Other

In other news, I got a nice cardio session in today by running to the safeway (a mile away) and then walking back with all of my groceries. The dining hall is closing down, but I am sticking around for our easter break. My dad is out of town, so I need something to sustain me until saturday when I head over to his and my step-mother's house for easter.

I got this to last me 2-3 days:

Oatmeal, 2 Yams, 3 Bags of Steamfresh Veggies, 4 Pounds of Boneless Chicken Breasts, 1 Gallon of 1% Milk, 1/2 Gallon of Calorie Countdown Chocolate Beverage, 36 eggs, 2 Pounds of Cottage Cheese, and a bag of spinach.

I managed to get everything on sale, and it was only 26 bucks. I was pretty pleased. Carrying it back in small plastic bags could have been more fun though. I must say, I LOVE Cooking for myself.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Legs

White Flood - #19

1. Deadlift [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]275[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]275[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]275[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]285[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Squat [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]170[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]170[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]170[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Leg Curls - Plates [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Extensions [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]170[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Not a huge boost today, but I didn't need it. I still had some nice energy throughout the entire workout.

My legs were pretty full today. Deadlifts got my lower back pretty pumped, which was nice.

Pretty strong all the way around. The squats were done with a nice pause at the bottom and an explosive movement up. Deadlifts felt good. I am still perfecting my form....I am just waiting for it to "click" and find that sweet spot. I have been trying out some new methods lately. Hopefully I will find the groove.

Nice as usual. Pretty short workout, so no real test of endurance, but I was strong for the entire thing.

Other

Not too much else to mention. Just eating big, lifting big, and sleeping...

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Weird deal on the vein, are you sure you have nto strained something?

Log is looking great, keep it up!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Weird deal on the vein, are you sure you have nto strained something?

Log is looking great, keep it up!
Yeah, very weird. Just on that lift too....All other rowing movements are fine. I will give it a break for a while and see if I can resume them at some point.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workouts - Arms/Shoulders and Back

White Flood - #20 + #21

Both of these workouts were a bit rushed, as the past couple days have been incredibly busy. I didn't bring my log-book, so I didn't copy everything down as I normally do. Let's just say both workouts were great with increased weights in all excercises.

Really great energy both days. As usual this was incredibly good.

Both days this was very nice. I especially liked getting a massive pum pall over my back. I love that feeling.

This continues to increase. Strength is great right now.

Endurance was good. The workouts were kind of short, so this didn't play a huge factor, but it was still quite a nice effect.

Other

This update has been quite bad....I know. Easter weekend with my family is a busy time, so once I get back to school on monday, all will be back to normal.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Chest/Biceps

White Flood - #22

[SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]1[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. DB Incline Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Dips [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Chest Fly Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]60[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. EZ Curl [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Single Arm Cable Curl [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Not a huge boost, but a nice sustained energy throughout. The energy was very controlled, yet still strong enough be be considered a "rush". Very nice.

My chest and biceps were really really pumped. My biceps felt bigger than ever. It felt like my biceps were bursting through my skin while I was standing there in-between sets. My friend that I was lifting with mentioned how large my arms and chest looked, so that is a nice addition.

Great strength again today. Bench continues to go up. I could have gotten 185 a couple more times, but I just wanted to get it once. It felt great to finally get there. Now, I hope to fly by!

Nothing new here. Awesome endurance.

Other

I ate great a HUGE over the weekend, so that probably really helped me in the gym today. The rest day on sunday combined with the easter feast gave me plenty of energy. Awesome all the way around.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Legs

White Flood - #23

1. Squats [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]195[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]215[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. SLDL [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Curl [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]170[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]170[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]170[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Really big boost in the energy department. I needed it, as classes drained me, but the Flood powered me through.

Nothing crazy, but my glutes were seriously full...

More of the same on the strength front. Squats felt VERY good. Everything else was increased as well for weight or reps.

....Need I comment?

Other

One of the best workouts to date on the Flood. I had great strength, energy and endurance.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Workout - Back/Traps

White Flood - #25

1. Pullups [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]BW[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Deadlifts - SPEED [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Underhand Lat Pulldown [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]150[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]160[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Chest Supported Row [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Close Grip Row [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Shrugs BB [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
7. Behind the Neck Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

This entire workout only took 45 minutes. I didn't even superset anything. Just quick rest periods. Awesome workout. I was sweating like crazy!

My back felt great. The pump really aided in the mind-muscle connection that I love dearly. I could really feel my back working on each and every rep.

Increase on pullups again, which I love. Nothing special on deads, but they weren't meant to be heavy, but rather work my back nicely. Underhanded pulldowns felt great and the weight was a PR for reps. All in all, a very strong day.

Endurance: 9/10

Great here too. I seemed to die off a bit at the end, but that was probably due to a night full of studying and a lack of sleep. The flood really helped me keep pushing today.

Other

Not much to mention. I snapped a pick of my back after the workout today. I will post it up ASAP.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established