Lando33's White Flood Log

Lando33

Lando33

Awards

From the makers of White BLOOD™, CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present: WHITE FLOOD™

FLOOD your system for PEAK performance!

Arginine and Ornithine have been shown to enhance the natural anabolic effects of weightlifting, and even promote greater strength gains within weeks!! In the White Flood™ formula, potent doses of Arginine and Ornithine are delivered bonded to an ester, enhancing the absorption and simultaneously prolonging the effects of both compounds. With this controlled delivery system, these compounds can pass through the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and vasodilation.

GABA is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, relaxed, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant use. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Anecdotal feedback from power-lifters and strength athletes indicates that Inosine, a precursor to adenosine, may improve training during peak intensity (improving explosiveness and power) by enhancing the regeneration of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and enhancing oxygen utilization. It may even benefit the endurance athlete allowing for easier release of oxygen from the blood cells to the tissues leading to performance enhancement. As a bonus, it may also act as a natural anti-inflammatory.

Glucuronolactone is a powerful naturally occurring compound that has been shown to increase focus and concentration, help fight fatigue, and improve mood while providing an instant energy boost. Combined with GABA and caffeine, you have the perfect combination to take your intense workouts to the next level.

Octacosanol is a 28 carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol naturally occurring in sugarcane wax, spinach and wheat germ (the Octacosanol in White Flood™ is from sugarcane wax). Popeye must have been onto something because studies suggest that octacosanol has potent ergogenic properties including the sparing of muscle glycogen stores and increasing the oxidative capacity of muscles. As a bonus, it may help maintain optimal cholesterol levels.

Vanadyl Sulfate is a potent insulin-mimetic that promotes glycogen synthesis, helps maintain blood glucose levels, and may stimulate muscle anabolism by forcing more nutrients directly into the muscles.

Beta-Alanine helps to increase aerobic efficiency, enhance oxygen transport, and reduce lactic acid accumulation in the muscle tissue. Many users also experience a tingling sensation from this compound that revs them up for their workout.

Tyrosine works synergistically with caffeine and other ingredients to help boost your focus and stamina.

To put this formula over the top, we added potassium gluconate (which most closely resembles the potassium found naturally in fruit) and naturally occurring ergogenics like theobromine, evodiamine, and vinpocetine that increase blood circulation and nutrient delivery, enhance focus and oxygen flow, and improve athletic performance. We also included natural antioxidants to aid recovery and reduce oxidative (and other) damage to DNA.

It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood™!

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 1

Lando33's Background

I do remember a specific moment, where the "light-bulb" went off and I knew I was doing what I loved to do. It was about 3 months into my bodybuilding career. I was lifting 4 days a week and ending my workouts with a 20-minute cardio session. That particular day, I was on the flat bench doing one arm Tricep Kickbacks. I rolled up my sleeve because it kept getting in the way and there I found something that I had never seen before- a defined muscle! Then and there, I knew I had found a passion.

Now, five years later I am hitting the gym as hard as ever. My diet has come a long way as well. I have learned when and what to eat in order to achieve the results I want. My training is constantly improving as well. I have a fantastic partner and we push ourselves to the limit every single time we work out.
Misc Comments:

First off, I would like to thank Controlled Labs for the opportunity to test and log my results here.

All words and pictures are my own and have other than receiving this product for free have no influence from outside sources.

Day: 1

Date: 3/7/07

Stats

Current Weight: 191 lbs - first thing in the AM

Current Goal - Cutting (while trying to maintain as much mass as possible) to step on stage for my third contest

Last Contest: March 11, 2006 - NBI Tri State Open Bodybuilding Championships - First Place Novice Lightweight - First Place Overall Novice - Best Poser Novice

Next Contest: June 30, 2007 - INBF Herculues International Bodybuilding Championships

Recent Pics: Taken on 2/24/07

Current Suppliments: White Flood, BCAA, L-glutamine, Multi-Vitamin, Fish Oil, Sesaglow, Liver Tabs, CEE, ZMA, Sportpharma Whey, Dymatize Elite Whey - Banana Flavor, Substance WPI - Watermelon Flavor, Syntrax Matrix 5.0 Cookies and Cream Protein Powder

Nutrition Plan:
Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 2
London Broil 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Almonds 12

Meal 4 - Pre Workout
Substance WPI 1 scoop

Meal 5 - During Workout
Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Meal 6
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Meal 7 - Pre Bed
Matrix 5.0 1 scoop

Proposed Workout: 32 minutes of Cardio, first thing in the morning. Shouders and Traps at 5:30 pm.

Last night’s workout: Off Night

Mood: Good

Product Comments: none so far, first dose will be pre-workout this evening, and I'm psyched.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Awesome intro !! :cheers:

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 2

Day: 2

Date: 3/8/07
Stats

Current Goal - Cutting (while trying to maintain as much mass as possible) to step on stage for my third contest

Current Suppliments: White Flood, BCAA, L-glutamine, Multi-Vitamin, Fish Oil, Sesaglow, Liver Tabs, CEE, ZMA, Sportpharma Whey, Dymatize Elite Whey - Banana Flavor, Substance WPI - Watermelon Flavor, Syntrax Matrix 5.0 Cookies and Cream Protein Powder

Nutrition Plan:
Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 2
London Broil 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Almonds 12

Meal 4 - Pre Workout
Substance WPI 1 scoop

Meal 5 - During Workout
Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Meal 6
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Meal 7 - Pre Bed
Matrix 5.0 1 scoop

Proposed Workout: 32 minutes of Treadmill Cardio, first thing in the morning. Back, Forearms, Calves, and Abs at 5:30 pm.

Last night’s workout: Shoulders

Seated Military Press – 4 sets – 135x15, 155x12, 185x10, 205x6
Machine Shoulder Press – 3 sets – 180x12, 230x10, 315x8 (3 drop final set)
Standing Dumbbell Laterals – 3 sets – 30x12, 30x10, 35x8
Barbell Upright Rows – 3 sets – 95x12, 115x10, 125x8
Reverse Pec Deck Flyes – 3 sets – 105x12, 120x10, 135x10

Traps

Dumbbell Shrugs – 120x15, 130x15, 140x12
Behind the Back Barbell Shrugs – 315x12, 365x10, 375x10

Product Comments: So I took a one scoop serving last night, about 45 minutes before the workout. I think I should find a way to take this during my first set or closer to the start of my training because the effects are almost instant.
I have never used an NO2 supplement like this one, the pumps were great, almost instant. There was a slight euphoric feeling that came over me shortly after taking it. I felt a slight tingling sensation with this product as well. It really provided energy for me during my workout last night and I could really see it helping on those days were I am really run down from my combo of morning cardio and a low carb diet.

One concern I had was taking it around 5:00 pm and possibly having it effect my ability to get right to sleep later on at night. It ended up having no effect at all on my ability to fall asleep or my sleep patterns. So far so good.

Taste & Mixability: Tastes like sweet lemonade, very similar to Crystal Light. Very easy to drink. Mixes very easily with a spoon and would easily mix with a shaker.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Day: 2

Date: 3/8/07
Stats

Nutrition Plan:
Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 2
London Broil 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Almonds 12

Meal 4 - Pre Workout
Substance WPI 1 scoop

Meal 5 - During Workout
Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Meal 6
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Meal 7 - Pre Bed
Matrix 5.0 1 scoop

Proposed Workout: 32 minutes of Treadmill Cardio, first thing in the morning. Back, Forearms, Calves, and Abs at 5:30 pm.

Last night’s workout: Shoulders

Seated Military Press – 4 sets – 135x15, 155x12, 185x10, 205x6
Machine Shoulder Press – 3 sets – 180x12, 230x10, 315x8 (3 drop final set)
Standing Dumbbell Laterals – 3 sets – 30x12, 30x10, 35x8
Barbell Upright Rows – 3 sets – 95x12, 115x10, 125x8
Reverse Pec Deck Flyes – 3 sets – 105x12, 120x10, 135x10

Traps

Dumbbell Shrugs – 120x15, 130x15, 140x12
Behind the Back Barbell Shrugs – 315x12, 365x10, 375x10

Product Comments: So I took a one scoop serving last night, about 45 minutes before the workout. I think I should find a way to take this during my first set or closer to the start of my training because the effects are almost instant.
I have never used an NO2 supplement like this one, the pumps were great, almost instant. There was a slight euphoric feeling that came over me shortly after taking it. I felt a slight tingling sensation with this product as well. It really provided energy for me during my workout last night and I could really see it helping on those days were I am really run down from my combo of morning cardio and a low carb diet.

One concern I had was taking it around 5:00 pm and possibly having it effect my ability to get right to sleep later on at night. It ended up having no effect at all on my ability to fall asleep or my sleep patterns. So far so good.

Taste & Mixability: Tastes like sweet lemonade, very similar to Crystal Light. Very easy to drink. Mixes very easily with a spoon and would easily mix with a shaker.
:djparty: Awesome detail !!! So far so good. :cheers:

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 3

Day: 3

Date: 3/9/07
Stats

Nutrition Plan:
Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 2
London Broil 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Grilled Chicken 6 oz
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Almonds 12

Meal 4 - Pre Workout
Substance WPI 1 scoop

Meal 5 - During Workout
Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g
1 Scoop White Flood

Meal 6
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Meal 7 - Pre Bed
Matrix 5.0 1 scoop

Proposed Workout: 32 minutes of Treadmill Cardio, first thing in the morning. Chest, Calves at 5:30 pm.

Last night’s workout: Back

Wide Grip Pull-ups - BWx15, 25x15, 50x8
Smith Machine Bent Over Rows - 185x12, 225x10, 275x8
Seated Close Grip Row - 150x12, 170x10, 190x8
Hammer Strength Machine Rows (each set includes wide and close grips) - 180x12, 230x10, 270x8
Deadlifts - 225x12, 315x10, 335x8

Abs

Hanging Leg Raises

Product Comments: Ended up bringing a seperate 20oz bottle with me on the gym floor filled with my White Flood. This worked out perfectly. I started pounding WF during my first warm-up set of the first exercise. Like I have said before, the effects of WF are almost instant, just be sure to drink plenty of water b/c this stuff can easily dehydrate you.

The pumps were great last night, even better than the first night, so I hope this is a sign of good things to come.

Taste & Mixability: Tastes like sweet lemonade, very similar to Crystal Light. Very easy to drink. Mixes very easily with a spoon and would easily mix with a shaker. If you do not shake it well enough, there are little blue specs that settle on the bottom of your bottle/shaker/glass, but if you give it a second, let it settle and shake it again, they mix totally. Like most powders, the colder the water you use to disolve them in, the longer it can take to compeltely mix. I would give it a 9/10 for taste and mixability.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Day: 3

Date: 3/9/07
Stats

Nutrition Plan:
Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 2
London Broil 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Grilled Chicken 6 oz
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Almonds 12

Meal 4 - Pre Workout
Substance WPI 1 scoop

Meal 5 - During Workout
Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g
1 Scoop White Flood

Meal 6
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Meal 7 - Pre Bed
Matrix 5.0 1 scoop

Proposed Workout: 32 minutes of Treadmill Cardio, first thing in the morning. Chest, Calves at 5:30 pm.

Last night’s workout: Back

Wide Grip Pull-ups - BWx15, 25x15, 50x8
Smith Machine Bent Over Rows - 185x12, 225x10, 275x8
Seated Close Grip Row - 150x12, 170x10, 190x8
Hammer Strength Machine Rows (each set includes wide and close grips) - 180x12, 230x10, 270x8
Deadlifts - 225x12, 315x10, 335x8

Abs

Hanging Leg Raises

Product Comments: Ended up bringing a seperate 20oz bottle with me on the gym floor filled with my White Flood. This worked out perfectly. I started pounding WF during my first warm-up set of the first exercise. Like I have said before, the effects of WF are almost instant, just be sure to drink plenty of water b/c this stuff can easily dehydrate you.

The pumps were great last night, even better than the first night, so I hope this is a sign of good things to come.

Taste & Mixability: Tastes like sweet lemonade, very similar to Crystal Light. Very easy to drink. Mixes very easily with a spoon and would easily mix with a shaker. If you do not shake it well enough, there are little blue specs that settle on the bottom of your bottle/shaker/glass, but if you give it a second, let it settle and shake it again, they mix totally. Like most powders, the colder the water you use to disolve them in, the longer it can take to compeltely mix. I would give it a 9/10 for taste and mixability.

Awesome... incredible detail. Definately gives the reader a realistic impression of what they can expect.

:bb3:

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 4

Day: 4

Date: Saturday 3/10/07
Stats

Current Weight: 190 lbs - first thing in the AM

Nutrition Plan: - Carb Day
Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Broccoli 1 cup
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Almonds 12

Meal 2
London Broil 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Ground Turkey 5 oz
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Almonds 12

Meal 4
Tuna Sashimi 2 oz
Salmon Sashimi 2 oz

Meal 5 - In workout
Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g
Pure Protein Bar 1 Bar

Meal 6 - Carb Meal Baby!
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Oatmeal 3/4 Cup
Almonds 18
Rasins 2 tbsp
Honey 1 tbsp
Splenda 4-6 Packets
Sweet Potato 6 oz
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Proposed Workout: Biceps, Triceps, Forearms, Abs

No Cardio Today

Last night’s workout: Chest

Incline Dumbell Press - 85x12, 95x12, 105x10, 120x8
Flat Bench Dumbell Press - 95x12, 105x10, 110x8
Decline Dumbell Press (straight Sets) - 85x12, 85x12, 85x10
Cable Crossovers - 40x15, 50x12, 50x12
Inlcine Flye - 35x12, 40x12, 40x12

Calves
Toe Press - 15,15,15
Standing Calf Raise - 15,15,15
Standing Calf Raise - 15,15,15

Standing Calf - 15,15,15
Toe Raises - 15,15,15
Heel Raises - 15,15,15

Mood: Started feeling run down. Sore throat, stuffed nose, weak achy body. Feel like the weeks of morning Cardio, contest dieting and the weather are starting to catch up with me.

I feel imense pressure to keep going and push through but I might be best to listen to my body and pull back a little bit here. Need to run out and get some cold medicine and maybe double up on my multi-vitamins.

Product Comments: Ended up bringing a seperate 20oz bottle with me on the gym floor filled with my White Flood.

I have been asked by a couple of people in the gym what I am drinking in my little extra bottle. I am able to proudly tell them about White Flood.

I have really been seeing some good vascularity in recent workouts. Always a weclome sign on leaning out for me but it's also in part to the great pumps I am getting from WF.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 5

Day: 5

Date: Sunday 3/11/07
Stats

Current Weight: 190 lbs - first thing in the AM

Nutrition Plan: - Poor Nutrition Day

Food Amount
Meal 1
Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Meal 2
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 3
London Broil 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 4
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Meal 5
Matrix 5.0 2 scoops

Proposed Workout: Off Day...well needed!

No Cardio Today

Last night’s workout: Biceps

Standing One Arm Dumbell Curls - 35x12, 40x10, 45x8
Standing Preacher Bench w/ez-bar - 75x12, 95x10, 105x10
Seated Bicep Machine - 60x12, 70x12, 80x10
Standing Bicep Barbell Curls - 95x10, 95x8

Triceps -

Reverse Grip Press Downs - 80x12, 90x10, 100x10
Seated Overhead Dumbell Extentions - 85x12, 95x10, 105x10
Rope Pressdowns supersetted with Dumbell Kickbacks - 65x12, 75x10, 85x8

Forearms -

Reverse Barbell Curls
Wrist Curls

Mood: More of the same. Pushed myself to train in the morning b/c my fiance and I have wedding appointments to make. Feeling really run down, like I am getting sick. All the symptoms are there. It's a really bad head cold and I need rest to try and fight it off

Product Comments: (from Saturday morning's workout)Took WF pre-workout first thing in the morning. Caught a wicked buzz when taking it on an empty stomach. It was a good buzz though and I didn't crash from it, which is always a good sign. Knowing I run down I feel, it was a welcomed boost.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 6

Day: 6

Date: Monday 3/13/07
Stats

Current Weight: 190 lbs - first thing in the AM - will take pics soon. Haven't felt up to it but I know I need to take them.

Nutrition Plan: -

Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 2
London Broil 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Almonds 12

Meal 4
Substance WPI 1 scoop

Meal 5 - In Workout Shake
Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Meal 6
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Proposed Workout: Quads, Hams, Calves - big workout day scheduled. Lifting with my favorite gym charaters - "DEEZ on Top" and "Derek Jeter" aka Alex and Randy.

Cardio - 32 Minutes in the AM on the Treadmill

Last night’s workout: Off DAY!

Mood: Took off from work on Monday. Spent the day in bed. Totally lost appetite. Feel tremendous amounts of pressure to get back on track and feel better.

Product Comments: Did not take WF on rest day.

GeeNo

Awards
Looking good man! I just got mine in today, so I am writing up my log right now...

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Hope you are back to 100% soon man !! Outstanding updates :eek:

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 7

Day: 7

Date: Wednesday 3/14/07

Stats

Current Weight: 189 lbs - first thing in the AM - will take pics soon. Good to apprear a little less than 190. Makes me feel like I am making progress. I am able to see a little more AB detail starting to come in, which is always a sure sign on me getting leaner.

Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 2
Tuna 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Almonds 12

Meal 4
Substance WPI 1 scoop

Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Meal 6
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Meal 7
1 Scoop Matrix 5.0

Proposed Workout: : Shoulders, Traps, Calves & Abs

Cardio - 34 Minutes in the AM on the Treadmill

Last night’s workout: not the best showing. Took massive time in between sets to catch my breath. Almost called it a day right in the middle of my routine b/c I was so fatigued from fighting this cold.

Quads

Front Squat Barbell - Barx15 (warm-up), 135x15, 185x12, 205x8
Barbell Squats - 225x15, 275x12, 275x12, 315x8
Hack Squats - 180x15, 230x12, 270x10
Leg Press - super slow squeezing reps - 180x15, 180x15, 180x15
Leg Extention - 80x13, 100x10, 110x10

Hams -
Seated Leg Curl - 100x15, 110x12, 120x12
Lying Leg Curl - 70x15, 90x12, 100x10

Mood: Good to get back in the gym today. Strength and endruance was just not there yet. Hard to tell today if i am feeling better or worse, I guess it's just the same. I'll keep pushing through though becasue I have a goal to accomplish.

Product Comments: WF buzz was in full effect yesterday. I pounded my 1.5 scoops on the way to the gym and finished my serving before i stepped into the gym. I think I like taking my serving during my warmup set as opposed to before becasue the effects of this stuff are so immediate, I really would like the save them for my working sets. Gotta love the tingling sensation, it just makes me want to lift.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! I need to order either this or SMASH! I wish I had a sample packet of this;) to compare:hammer::squat:

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Nice log on this stuff. Hope you get over the bug or whatever you got and are able to go at it to your fullest. Keep up the good work.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 8

Day: 8

Date: Thursday 3/15/07

Stats

Current Weight: 189 lbs

Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 2
Tuna 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Almonds 12

Meal 4
Substance WPI 1 scoop

Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Meal 6
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Meal 7
1 Scoop Matrix 5.0

Proposed Workout: : Shoulders, Traps, Calves & Abs

Cardio - 31 Minutes in the AM on the Treadmill

Last night’s workout: not the best showing. Took massive time in between sets to catch my breath. Almost called it a day right in the middle of my routine b/c I was so fatigued from fighting this cold.

Shoulders

Seated Shoulder Press - 95x15 (warm-up), 135x12, 155x10, 205x8 drop set
Clean and Press - 95x12, 115x10, 115x10
One Arm Lateral Raises - 30x12, 35x10, 40x10 drop set
Seated Rear Delt Raises - 35x12, 35x12, 35x10
Wide Grip Upright Rows - 95x12, 95x10, 95x10

Traps

Rear Barbell Shrugs (smith Machine) - 225x17, 315x12, 315x12
Dumbell Shrugs - 105x15, 115x12, 130x12

Mood: Still a bit on the fatigued side. I have been shortening my workouts but keeping the intensity in order to let myself get over this bug. Feeling a little better than I did earlier in the week, which i take as a good sign.

Product Comments: Took my WF in with my warm-up sets. I defintily perfer this as opposed to drinking it before the gym. This way, i get to take advantage of the buzz. I don't notice a real increase in pump as I was hoping for but the buzz is well worth it, especially if you are training on any sort of low-carb diet.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 9

Day: 9

Date: Friday 3/16/07

Stats

Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 2
Tuna 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Almonds 12

Meal 4
Substance WPI 1 scoop

Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Meal 6
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Meal 7
1 Scoop Matrix 5.0

Proposed Workout: : Back and Bi's

Cardio - 34 Minutes in the AM on the Treadmill

Last night’s workout: Off Day Yesterday. Still trying to feel better. Still keeping up the Cardio routine in the morning while going to be earlier the night before to attempt to maximize my recovery.

Mood: Still a bit on the fatigued side but really starting to come around.

Product Comments: No WF Today, b/c I did not workout.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 10

Day: 10

Date: Saturday 3/20/07

Stats

Nutrition Plan: - diet is still the same, everything is comming together perfectly.

Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 2
Tuna 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Almonds 12

Meal 4
Substance WPI 1 scoop

Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Meal 6
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Meal 7
1 Scoop Matrix 5.0

Proposed Workout: : Chest and Back - Super Sets

Incline Barbell Press - 225x12, 275x10, 285x8, 295x6
superset with
Weight Wide-Grip Pull Ups - BWx15, 25x12, 35x10, 35x10, 45x8

Flat Bench Barbell - 225x12, 245x10, 275x8
superset with
Bent Over Rows - 135x15, 185x10, 205x10

Cable Cross Overs - 50x12, 60x10, 60x10
superset with
Close Grip Rows - 160x12, 180x10, 200x8

Incline Dumbell Flyes - 35x12, 40x10, 40x10
superset with
T-Bar Machine Rows - 90x12, 115x10, 125x10

Abs -
Hanging Leg Raises - 3 sets
Cable Crunches - 3 sets
Decline Cruches
superset with
Stability Ball Crunches

Cardio - 25 Minutes post-workout on the Treadmill

Last night’s workout: I got beat by the weather today. There was a surprise snow-storm in the northeast. They let us go my from job early Friday afternoon, which was a blessing not to have to dit in 5pm traffic but I decided to skip training today, so i wouldn't have to drive on ice later at night. It looks like I will be training on Sunday (which breaks one of my most favorite rules)

Mood: Still stuffed up and a little congested but feeling closer to 100% than I have in close to a week and 1/2.

Product Comments: Took WF pre-workout. Still holding seady at 1.5 scoops. Still loving the pumps (some days are better than others but that could have to do a little with my diet) and the buzz is fantasic. It really seems to fuel and power me through my workouts.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 11

Day: 11

Date: Sunday 3/21/07

Stats

Current Weight: 188 lbs

Nutrition Plan: - diet is still the same, everything is comming together perfectly.

Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 2
Tuna 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Almonds 12

Meal 4
Substance WPI 1 scoop

Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Meal 6
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Meal 7
1 Scoop Matrix 5.0

Proposed Workout: : Arms

Biceps:

Standing EZ Bar Curl - 25(per side)x12, 35(per side)x10, 45(per side)x8
Preacher Machine - 50x12, 60x10, 60x10
Incline Dumbell Curls - 35x12, 40x12, 40x10
High Cable Bicep Curls - 50x12, 60x10, 60x10'

Triceps:

EZ Bar Skull Crushers - 25(per side)x 15, 35(per side)x12, 40(per side)x12
V-Bar Pressdowns - 75x12, 85x10, 95x8
Rope Pressdowns - 65x12, 75x10, 80x8
Triceps Dips - 3 sets till failure

Forearms:

Reverse Preacher Curls - 3 sets
Wrist Curls on a Bench - 3 sets
Hammer Curls - 35x12, 40x10, 40x10

Cardio -No Cardio Today

Last night’s workout: Good to get back in the swing of things.

Mood: Feeling 1000x better than I have. .
Product Comments: Took WF pre-workout. Still holding steady at 1.5 scoops. Good energy, really lovin the product overall.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 14

Day: 14

Date: Tuesday 3/20/07

Stats

Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 2
Tuna 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Almonds 12

Meal 4
Substance WPI 1 scoop

Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Meal 6
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Meal 7
1 Scoop Matrix 5.0

Proposed Workout: : Quads and Hams

Quads:

Leg Extension (warm ups) - 50x15, 60x15
Barbell Squat - 225x15, 315x12, 365x8, drop set 225x10, drop set 135x10
Hack Squat - 180x12, 270x10, 360x8
One-Legged Leg Press - 270x12, 360x10, 410x8, till failure with both legs
Barbell Lunges - 105x12, 105x12, 105x12

Hams:

Stiff-Legged Deadlift (on Box) - 165x12, 165x12, 185x10
Standing Leg Curls - 50x12, 60x10, 70x8
Lying Leg Curls - 70x20, 90x15, 110x8

Abuctor/Adductor Machine - 3 sets each

Cardio - 34 Minutes, first thing in the morning on the treadmill.

Last night’s workout: Finally feeling 100% again. I had fantastic energy and motivation at the gym last night. Gotta love doin legs on Monday, while everyone and their Mom is doing chest.

Mood: Feeling good and very motivated.
Product Comments: Took WF pre-workout. Still holding steady at 1.5 scoops. Got a real good pump goin with legs last night. I may bump it up to 2 scoops a little later in the week. Everyone keeps askin me what WF is. Being a natural bodybuilding and having to explain that I am taking products from a company called Controlled Labs is getting me some really good reactions from people.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Awesome updates !! So far so good !

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 15

Day: 15

Date: Wed. 3/21/07

Stats

Nutrition Plan: - diet is still the same, nutrition continues to be spot on but if adjustments have to be made, i know where to make them.

Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 2
Tuna 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Almonds 12

Meal 4
Substance WPI 1 scoop

Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Meal 6
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Meal 7
1 Scoop Matrix 5.0

Proposed Workout: : Off Day. AM Cardio

Last night’s workout: Abs in the morning - Shoulders, Traps & Calves

Shoulders:

Standing Barbell Cleans - 95x12, 105x10, 115x8, 125x6
Seated Behind the Neck Presses (smith machine) - 135x10, 155x8, 165x8
Seated Dumbell Laterals - 35x12, 40x10, 45x8 drop to 20x10
Seated Rear Dumbell Laterals - 30x10, 35x10, 35x10
supersetted with
Standing Bent Over Lateral Rows - 50x10, 55x10, 55x8
Barbell Wide Grip Upright Rows - 95x12, 105x10, 105x10

Traps -

Barbell Rear Shrugs - 225x20, 315x15, 405x10
Dumbell Shrugs - 120x15, 130x12, 140x10 drop to 70x10

Calves -

Toe presses on a leg press - 3 20 rep sets
Seated Calf Raise - 3 20 rep sets

Mood: Feeling good and very motivated. Rest day is very welcome. It is defintily a mental thing but having been in the gym on both Saturday and Sunday and now monday and tuesday feels like alot, although the though entered in my mind about going today( and I'm sure it will again before day's end) I will be smart and take the rest day.
Product Comments: Took WF pre-workout. Still holding steady at 1.5 scoops. I look forward to my serving of WF everyday and it has defintily become an integral part of my low-carb contest diet.

This stuff gets me so fired up to really get into my workout. I think Controlled Labs has a real good product on their hands.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 16

Day: 16

Date: Thursday 3/22/07

Stats

Nutrition Plan: - diet is still the same, nutrition continues to be spot on but if adjustments have to be made, i know where to make them.

Yesterday's Food Plan:

Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 2
Tuna 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1.5 cups
Almonds 12

Meal 4
Substance WPI 1 scoop

Substance WPI 2 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Meal 6
Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Meal 7
1 Scoop Matrix 5.0

Proposed Workout: : AM Cardio. PM - Chest, Abs

Last night’s workout: Off Night

Mood: A-okay.
Product Comments: No WF yesterday on my off night.

Stay tuned for new pics.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day

Day: 17

Date: Friday 3/23/07

Stats

Current Weight: 188 lbs - looked a little more cut in the mirror than I have been looking lately. This is a very different 188 than I am used to. The scale is defintily decieving and I think I should start to keep measurements of bodyparts rather than go by the scale.

Yesterday's Food Plan:

Food Amount
Meal 1
Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Broccoli 1 cup
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Almonds 12

Meal 2
Tuna 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Meal 3
Grilled Chicken 6 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Meal 5
Substance WPI 1.5 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Meal 6
Grilled Salmon 6 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Proposed Workout: : AM Cardio. PM - Back

Last night’s workout: Chest, Abs

Chest:

Dumbell Incline Press - 50x12(warm-up) 95x12, 110x10, 120x6
drop set to 60x10
Dumbell Flat Bench - 90x12, 100x10, 110x8 drop set to 60x10
Cable Cross Overs (slow/controlled reps) - 40x15, 50x12, 50x12, 60x10
Weighted Dips - 45x12, 55x12, 70x10 then BW dips until failure

ABS:

Hanging Knee Raises - 4 sets
Rope Crunches - 3 sets
Swiss Ball Crunches - 3 sets

Mood: Feelin really good. Felt strong in the gym and good overall.
Product Comments: Took my serving pre-workout 2nite. Still holdin at 1.5 scoops. I can't stress enough how much of a difference this stuff makes in my energy/endurance levels in the gym. It makes a hell of a difference and it's a product I will definitly continue to use for the duration of my contest training....and then some.

Stay tuned for new pics.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 18

Day: 18

Date: Saturday 3/24/07

Days out:

Stats

Current Weight: 187 lbs

Yesterday's Food Plan:

Food Amount

Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Broccoli 1 cup
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Almonds 12

Grilled Salmon 6 oz
Broccoli 1 cup

Grilled Chicken 6 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Substance WPI 1 scoop

Substance WPI 1.5 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Matrix 5.0 1 scoop

Cardio - No Cardio Today

Last night’s workout: Back and Bi's

Back:

Wide Grip Pull Down - 4 sets
Seated Wide-Grip Rows - 3 sets
T-Bar Machine - 3 sets
superset with
Smith Machine Bent Over Rows - 3 sets
Wide Grip Pull Ups (on assisted machine) - 3 sets and drops for each

Biceps:

Barbell Preacher Curl - 3 sets
Barbell Curl (Wide-grip) - 3 sets
Incline Dumbell Curls - 3 sets
Seated Concentration Curls - 3 sets

Product Comments: Still feelin WF.

Took pics on Saturday, will upload them a little later in the day. Everything looks like it is comming together nicely.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 19

Day: 19

Date: Sunday 3/25/07

Days out: 97

Stats

Yesterday's Food Plan:

Food Amount

Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Broccoli 1 cup
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Almonds 12

Grilled Salmon 6 oz
Broccoli 1 cup

Grilled Chicken 6 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Substance WPI 1 scoop

Substance WPI 1.5 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Matrix 5.0 1 scoop

Cardio - No Cardio Today

Last night’s workout: Triceps, Calves & Abs

Triceps:
Rope Pressdown (warm-up) - 3 sets
Seated Overhead Extentions (machine) - 3 sets
V-Bar Pressdown - 3 sets
One-Arm Cable Extentions - 3 sets
superset with
One Arm Dumbell Extentions - 3 sets

Calves -
Standing Smith Machine Calf Raises - 4 sets
Seated Calf Raises - 4 sets

Abs -
Hanging Leg Raises - 4 sets
Swiss Ball Crunches - 3 sets

Product Comments: Still feelin WF.

Took pics on Saturday, will upload them a little later in the day. Everything looks like it is comming together nicely.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 21 - New Pics

Day: 21

Date: Tuesday 3/27/07

Days out: 96

Stats

New Pics

Yesterday's Food Plan:

Food Amount

Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Broccoli 1 cup
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Almonds 12

Grilled Salmon 6 oz
Broccoli 1 cup

Grilled Chicken 6 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Substance WPI 1 scoop

Substance WPI 1.5 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Matrix 5.0 1 scoop

Proposed Workout: : AM Cardio. PM - Shoulders

Cardio - No Cardio Today

Last night’s workout: Quads, Calves

Quads

Seated Leg Extentions (warm-up) - 50x15, 50x15, 60x12
Barbell Squat - 225x14, 315x10, 365x8, 405x4
Hack Squat - 180x12, 270x12, 360x10
superset with
Leg Press - 3 sets of super slow squeeze reps
Leg Extentions - 80x14, 100x12, 110x12 drop set to 60x8 to 30x10

Hams -

Lying Leg Extentions - 80x15, 100x12, 120x8, set of 21's
Dumbell Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 45x15, 55x12, 60x10
Standing Leg Curl Machine - 50x15, 60x12, 70x8

Abductor/Adductor Machine - 3 sets each

Product Comments: Still feelin WF. Sick pumps last night for leg day. WF really comes through on those crazy workout days.

New Pics are above.

Attachments

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 22

Day: 22

Date: Wednesday 3/28/07

Days out: 95

Stats

Yesterday's Food Plan:

Food Amount

Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Broccoli 1 cup
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Almonds 12

Grilled Salmon 6 oz
Broccoli 1 cup

Grilled Chicken 6 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Substance WPI 1 scoop

Substance WPI 1.5 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Matrix 5.0 1 scoop

Proposed Workout: : AM Cardio. PM - Back, Bi's

Cardio - No Cardio Today

Last night’s workout: Shoulders, Traps, Abs

Shoulders:

Seated Military Press - 95(warm-up)x15, 135x12, 185x10, 225x6
Seated Shoulder Press Machine - 90 per sidex15, 135 per side x12, 135 per sidex8 - 3rd set swtiched up grip and did drop set
Leaning Dumbell Laterals - 35x12, 40x10, 40x10
Reverse Pec Deck Machine - 135x15, 135x15, 150x12
Wide Grip Barbell Upright Rows - 95x12, 95x12, 105x10

Shrugs:

Barbell Behind The Back - 315x15, 405x12, 455x12 drop set to 225x12
Dumbell Shrugs - 120x12, 130x12, 145x10

Abs:

Cable Crunches - 3 sets
Incline Sit-ups - 3 sets

Product Comments: Still feelin WF. Great pumps during my shoulder workout last night. These are the type of pumps that are visually noticable. WF provides some great energy and focus as well.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Log is going great and nice updated pics! You have to be one of the few people I know that sill do behind the neck presses. How far down do you bring the bar?

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Day 36

Day: 36

Date: Wednesday 4/11/07

Days out: 80

Stats

Current Weight: 182 lbs

Yesterday's Food Plan:

Food Amount

Egg Whites 7
Whole Egg 1
Broccoli 1 cup
Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz
Almonds 12

Grilled Salmon 6 oz
Broccoli 1 cup

Grilled Chicken 6 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Almonds 12

Substance WPI 1 scoop

Substance WPI 1.5 scoops
BCAA 6 tsp
Glutamine 10g

Grilled Chicken 5 oz
Broccoli 1 cup
Avocado 2 oz

Matrix 5.0 1 scoop

Proposed Workout: : AM Cardio. PM - Off Night

Cardio -

Last night’s workout: Shoulders, Traps, Abs

Shoulders:

Seated Dumbell Press - 40(warm-up)x15, 70x12, 80x10, 90x6
Arnold Presses - 65x10, 65x10, 65x10
Standing Barbell Shoulder Press - 135x15, 135x12, 145x10 drop set to 105x8
Standing Dumbell Laterals - 25x20, 30x10, 40x10 drop set using 30lbs till failure ----then 20 lbs till failure
Prone Incline Flyes - 30x15, 35x12, 35x12 drop set to 25x12
Lee Haney's - using Smith Machine - 225x12, 225x12, 225x10

Shrugs:

Machine Behind The Back - 315x15, 405x12, 455x12 drop set to 225x12
Machine Front - 120x12, 130x12, 145x10

Abs:

Cable Crunches - 3 sets
Incline Sit-ups - 3 sets

Mood: Mood is really good. Diet and cardio is going well. Looking great when I first wake up in the morning. Leaning out just like I need to.
Product Comments: Sick pumps last night during shoulder workout. Finally graduated to 2 scoops. I am really enjoying this product and can't say enough about it's effectiveness during the contest training phase. There have been so many days when I feel that I am dragging and WF has been there to perk my a$$ up.

Even though I am taking it around 5:30pm (pre-workout), I am still able to fall right asleep at night, which at this stage is very important to me.

Lando33

Lando33

Awards
Log is going great and nice updated pics! You have to be one of the few people I know that sill do behind the neck presses. How far down do you bring the bar?
Not that far down. maybe to the top of my ears and I refuse to go TOO HEAVY. I ran into rotator cuff problems a little over a year ago. Knock-wood I am feeling 100% better now.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Not that far down. maybe to the top of my ears and I refuse to go TOO HEAVY. I ran into rotator cuff problems a little over a year ago. Knock-wood I am feeling 100% better now.
Very smart, most people don't knwo that and bring it all the way down to their traps.

Glad to hear you are feelign better, looking forward to some more updates and pics!