-Morning cardio/poastworkout cardio/sprinting on off days
-Progressive training:
Week 1 : 12-15 reps no failure
Week 2: 8-10 reps no failure
Week 3: 4-6 reps 1 rep before failure
Week 4: 4-6 reps + failure + "x-reps" after failure + DC stretching
Week 5-8: repeat from week 1

White Flood Info:

From the makers of White BLOOD?, CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present: WHITE FLOOD?

FLOOD your system for PEAK performance!

Arginine and Ornithine have been shown to enhance the natural anabolic effects of weightlifting, and even promote greater strength gains within weeks!! In the White Flood? formula, potent doses of Arginine and Ornithine are delivered bonded to an ester, enhancing the absorption and simultaneously prolonging the effects of both compounds. With this controlled delivery system, these compounds can pass through the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and vasodilation.

GABA is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, relaxed, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant use. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Anecdotal feedback from power-lifters and strength athletes indicates that Inosine, a precursor to adenosine, may improve training during peak intensity (improving explosiveness and power) by enhancing the regeneration of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and enhancing oxygen utilization. It may even benefit the endurance athlete allowing for easier release of oxygen from the blood cells to the tissues leading to performance enhancement. As a bonus, it may also act as a natural anti-inflammatory.

Glucuronolactone is a powerful naturally occurring compound that has been shown to increase focus and concentration, help fight fatigue, and improve mood while providing an instant energy boost. Combined with GABA and caffeine, you have the perfect combination to take your intense workouts to the next level.

Octacosanol is a 28 carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol naturally occurring in sugarcane wax, spinach and wheat germ (the Octacosanol in White Flood? is from sugarcane wax). Popeye must have been onto something because studies suggest that octacosanol has potent ergogenic properties including the sparing of muscle glycogen stores and increasing the oxidative capacity of muscles. As a bonus, it may help maintain optimal cholesterol levels.

Vanadyl Sulfate is a potent insulin-mimetic that promotes glycogen synthesis, helps maintain blood glucose levels, and may stimulate muscle anabolism by forcing more nutrients directly into the muscles.

Beta-Alanine helps to increase aerobic efficiency, enhance oxygen transport, and reduce lactic acid accumulation in the muscle tissue. Many users also experience a tingling sensation from this compound that revs them up for their workout.

Tyrosine works synergistically with caffeine and other ingredients to help boost your focus and stamina.

To put this formula over the top, we added potassium gluconate (which most closely resembles the potassium found naturally in fruit) and naturally occurring ergogenics like theobromine, evodiamine, and vinpocetine that increase blood circulation and nutrient delivery, enhance focus and oxygen flow, and improve athletic performance. We also included natural antioxidants to aid recovery and reduce oxidative (and other) damage to DNA.

It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood?!

Where can you buy this? Just about any online retailer! Comes out Friday March 9th at most places.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose today... since it was the first day I took 1.5 scoops instead of 2.

Noticed effects: Nothing to profound as of yet. Deffinately some increased energy, no doubt. I seemed to sweat a alot today, I barely ever sweat very much while I weight lift. Felt like I could keep going and doing more but I stopped.

I am on week 4 of my routine cycle so it's a pretty intense week

TASTE: Well it's not the best thing I've ever tasted but I wouldn't expect it to be. It starts out fine until you get towards the bottom of your bottle. Pretty bitter at that point, but tolerable none-the-less. I'de give it a 6/10.

MIXABILITY: 10/10 no issues with mixing this stuff, it only had some blue specks at the bottom at first but I let it set for a minute then mixed again and they went away no problem.

I'll try my best to pump out a good log because controlled labs gave me a bit more whiteflood than I initially planned on.

Sidenote: I didn't feel much tingling, I've taken GABA before but didn't feel very much from this. Maybe ill notice it tomorrow when I increase dose.
-Later

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Good call on the lower dosage on day 1. So far so good.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far and nice job starting with a tolerance dose.

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
I'll definitely be following this log. How is your stim tolerance, Vipersg123?

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Well most days I take in 100mg of caffeine regardless, so I am not super tolerant to it. My overall noticed effects from WHITE FLOOD have been really good clean energy to get me ready for a workout. I took 2 scoops today, still no tingling maybe it's not supposed to be super tingly like i remember from high dose gaba. The taste seemed to get much better today, probly because I am getting used to it.

It was a long day in general today, so workout was sub par, was really tired from 10 hours of classes. I took 2 scoops 30 mins before workout. Within 20 minutes I noticed much energy as I was singing to the radio and dancing on the way to the gym. I was so ready to work out... but my body was so NOT ready to workout. I may have been pumped to do it up but my body was pooped! Deffinately not my best Chest/shoulder workout... I couldn't imagine what it would have been like without the white flood I would have been a wreck. I got through it though with a gigantic headache which has been accompanying my workouts lately mainly on chest days due to a congested sinus from a cold I had a few weeks ago, just too much pressure in my skull.

Just so you guys know my plan a bit better I am cutting for 2.75 months with using white flood. After that I am doing a recomp for most of summer. Tomorrow is my first day of cardio for this cut and the first day of cardio for the past 8 months, so that should be very intersting. I am just going to do some incline walking getting heart rate up to around 130-140. No lifting tomorrow, friday is arms. I'll be replying on days I workout because I don't take the white flood unless I workout. Pictures will be up soon.

Later!

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
Within 20 minutes I noticed much energy as I was singing to the radio and dancing on the way to the gym.
Great updates............:D hope nobody caught you singing and dancing in the car

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Okay today was arms...

Took the WHITE FLOOD 2 scoops with 20 oz of water 25 minutes before workout. Again good clean energy, not tingles form beta alanine or gaba. Huge pump today, usually my pump goes to the muscle that I am working directly but this time when I was doing biceps my forearms were so pumped, same with triceps. I felt like I could keep going non stop. I upped my Close grip bb curl weight by 10 lbs for the same amount of reps that I did last week with 10 lbs lighter. Other than that strength wasn't affected dramatically. My arms must have been 18+ inches pumped today... they looked massive in the mirror.

After the workout I did 20 minutes of incline walking. Over the next week I am going to gradually increase that to 40 minutes. Thats about it, felt REALLY good today!

Will be back monday with some legs!

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
The pumps are pretty cool and last a long time. Keep it up!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Okay today was arms...

Took the WHITE FLOOD 2 scoops with 20 oz of water 25 minutes before workout. Again good clean energy, not tingles form beta alanine or gaba. Huge pump today, usually my pump goes to the muscle that I am working directly but this time when I was doing biceps my forearms were so pumped, same with triceps. I felt like I could keep going non stop. I upped my Close grip bb curl weight by 10 lbs for the same amount of reps that I did last week with 10 lbs lighter. Other than that strength wasn't affected dramatically. My arms must have been 18+ inches pumped today... they looked massive in the mirror.

After the workout I did 20 minutes of incline walking. Over the next week I am going to gradually increase that to 40 minutes. Thats about it, felt REALLY good today!

Will be back monday with some legs!
:bb:

:woohoo: Not bad for day (3 ? ) !! :woohoo:

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow I forgot about my log here, been focusing on the bb.com one. Bleh my bad.

Well since my last update :) ... things have been going great!

Today was arms. I am back to higher reps lower weight for a few weeks. My arms seemed really big today as usual... i just get suprised to see them like they are. Energy from white flood is still coming, I feel possibly like I am gaining some tolerance for the caffeine. This sunday I am beginning morning cardio. I will be doing 30-40 minutes of light cardio before breakfast sat, sun, wed, and fri. That adds on to 15 minutes sprinting on sundays and 30 minutes of light cardio after my workout. Weight is down a pound or 2... but starting sunday things come into high gear.

Again sorry for the gap in update if you wanna see them in more detail form what was missed on here. Here is the link:

**The official controlled labs WHITE FLOOD log** - Bodybuilding.com Forums

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
Oh wow I forgot about my log here, been focusing on the bb.com one. Bleh my bad.

Well since my last update :) ... things have been going great!

Today was arms. I am back to higher reps lower weight for a few weeks. My arms seemed really big today as usual... i just get suprised to see them like they are. Energy from white flood is still coming, I feel possibly like I am gaining some tolerance for the caffeine. This sunday I am beginning morning cardio. I will be doing 30-40 minutes of light cardio before breakfast sat, sun, wed, and fri. That adds on to 15 minutes sprinting on sundays and 30 minutes of light cardio after my workout. Weight is down a pound or 2... but starting sunday things come into high gear.

Again sorry for the gap in update if you wanna see them in more detail form what was missed on here. Here is the link:

**The official controlled labs WHITE FLOOD log** - Bodybuilding.com Forums
:D I have done the same thing its hard at times to remember if you updates your logs on every site.... nice feedback

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Chest and shoulders day went real well, I am beginning to get a better feeling how to isolate each muscle the way I want too. Great pump also, I looked real big!

Back day was alright, I am still trying to perfect my back workout as for some reason I have a very difficult time working my lats, I only feel the burn on pull downs in the stretched position. All in all it was a decent workout, but not my greatest.

Legs day went awesome, I am really starting to see improvements in my legs. I tried front squats and I couldn't do them, call me a pussy, but it felt like the bar wasn't on me right and it hurt like hell and was just to difficult to even do... my legs could handle it but I think my placement was off. Anyways I went for a few sets of squats, plenty leg press, some hack squats, leg exenstions, SLDL, tried bulgarian 1 legged squats and that wasn't happening so hard ot balance myself, but maybe Ill try once a week to bld up some balance. Huge pump felt so nice!

Then friday was arms... it's prety cool but it also sucks... my favorite shirt got ripped a bit under my under arm during this workout... I donno if it was the pump or what ( I hope so that would be awesome ) . Again felt huge, couldn't touch my head because of the pump.

Energy isstill there but not as pronounced which only makes sense to build up a tolerance to the caffeine. Cutting is going well, I am down to around 206... sort of feel like my fat loss is slowing down so I might tweak my diet. Vascularity is deffinately rising though, slowly in forearms and calves... beginning to uncover all the veins in my quads which is neat.

Anyways happy easter to everyone!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Sounding good so far :head:

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Chest and shoulders yesterday, wide grip bench was up 10 pounds for reps. My incline bench sucked though, I hit the rack when going up and it completely screwed me up, oh well. Military press was up 10 pounds for reps. everything else stayed pretty much the same. Great pump in my chest ad shoulders, made me look really wide :) . I donno if this has anything to do with anything but I have been sleeping like a baby lately, I usually wake up a lot in the middle of the night but I have slept right through the night the past week and a half.

Today is back, hoping it goes well.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Thank god its saturday... you wouldn't believe the week I had. 4 exams 2 research papers and a group project... top that with 2 hours of a commute everyday.

I feel like a douche for updating like once a week. But I guess a product like this doesn't need constant updates as it's mainly preworkout energy.

Alrighty this past week went pretty well as far as training goes. I had lack of sleep all week long because of my busy schedule so that means I was tired 24/7. The affects of caffiene are very subtle now, but the white flood is giving me just enough to get by during my workouts this week, which is great because I thought they would have sucked because of how tired I was. Lifts stayed pretty much the same. Since april 1st I've lost 1.5 inches off my waist, so the cut is going pretty well. Getting low on the white flood. I am going to give a final review at the end of this week.