Miilkbones BIZACK...lol

miilkbone

miilkbone

Awards
Wussup everybody. Been gone for a while. Not from the gym, just from the computer. Anyway things are great , just busy with school and weights.
After my BAM and JW stack, I bulked tremendously. Almost dangerously close to the summer. Right now I'm 1/2 way through my cutting phase and its goin super. A little strength loss, but I aint too worried about that. I also plan on doin BAM again after this cuttin stage but this time along with my cardio which is getting back up there. (maybe this time the mass will be more controlled and proportioned w/ less BF)

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
Wussup everybody. Been gone for a while. Not from the gym, just from the computer. Anyway things are great , just busy with school and weights.
After my BAM and JW stack, I bulked tremendously. Almost dangerously close to the summer. Right now I'm 1/2 way through my cutting phase and its goin super. A little strength loss, but I aint too worried about that. I also plan on doin BAM again after this cuttin stage but this time along with my cardio which is getting back up there. (maybe this time the mass will be more controlled and proportioned w/ less BF)
What up man!!!!!!!Can't wait to see how the cut goes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
votum Workout Logs 50
miilkbone Supplement Logs 17
miilkbone Supplement Logs 28