SUPERCISSUS Rx Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Day 3 after the op and all's good.No need for any painkillers and I have good movement in the elbow.

    Check out the photo's.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  2. Registered User
    vince spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    329
    Answers
    0


    keep taking that cissus man:bb3:
    and keep us here at am updated with your progress
  3. Registered User
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    I have been VS.

    In fact about 3hrs after I recovered from the general and had stopped puking I took a double dose of cissus.Funny thing was that the nurse found my bottle and saw 40% ketoSTERONES on the label and gave me the "I know what your using look ".

    If only she knew.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,647
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    I have been VS.

    In fact about 3hrs after I recovered from the general and had stopped puking I took a double dose of cissus.Funny thing was that the nurse found my bottle and saw 40% ketoSTERONES on the label and gave me the "I know what your using look ".

    If only she knew.
    u should be used to that look by now tsb
  5. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,647
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Day 3 after the op and all's good.No need for any painkillers and I have good movement in the elbow.

    Check out the photo's.
    that's some chunky bit of bone u got there tsb, no wonder u were in some much pain and here i was thinking u were just soft

    good to hear all's well with the big fella, time to focus on the bodybuilding career now tho tsb, return back to being No1 at the fitco, take down iron mike combs!

  6. Registered User
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    u should be used to that look by now tsb
    nice one b.
  7. Registered User
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE=b unit;807145]that's some chunky bit of bone u got there tsb, no wonder u were in some much pain and here i was thinking u were just soft

    Wondering if its worth freezing in case I need to clone a new elbow or maybe something else.......
  8. Registered User
    Mickfootie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    430
    Answers
    0


    Nice review of the SuperCissus.

    Looks like you getting the full benefits from it.... Except for the Gas...

    I've used cissus products before but none as good as the SuperCissus.

    Nice to see it helps with the recovery from the acident mate.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor
  9. Registered User
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Nice review of the SuperCissus.

    Looks like you getting the full benefits from it.... Except for the Gas...

    I've used cissus products before but none as good as the SuperCissus.

    Nice to see it helps with the recovery from the acident mate.
    Thanks Mick.
    Cissus has sure become a core supplement for me. Now I've had my op hopefully it won't take long before I can get my training back on track.

    I'm currently using Primaforce cissus and it seems to stack up well compared to the supercissus.Both are good products.
  10. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,647
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Thanks Mick.
    Cissus has sure become a core supplement for me. Now I've had my op hopefully it won't take long before I can get my training back on track.

    I'm currently using Primaforce cissus and it seems to stack up well compared to the supercissus.Both are good products.
    geez tsb, u running with primaforce cissus this time around, be interesting to get your opinion on how it stacks up against super cissus, you're becoming quite the authority on cissus esp with your injury and post operation recovery, good to see u putting in the real time yards and not solely relying on pubmed studies

    keep up the great log
  11. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,647
    Answers
    0

    Exclusive & Uncovered - TSB's Greatest Hits


    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Easter monday I had another crash and burn on my bike.Wasn't a big crash but sure enough landed on that same right elbow and caused some more trauma.Unable to move my arm without alot of pain for a couple of days.
    EXCLUSIVE

    I've found all of TSB's wipeouts on youtube!



    and this



    and also this



    nice work TSB
  12. Registered User
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Actually the last one is almost bang on the money.Except I was clutching my elbow not my knee.

    And like that guy crying like a girl.......
  13. Registered User
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,647
    Answers
    0


    here you go tsb, a trip down memory lane, jon baker ends up with the same result you would too, lol



    here some more for u tsb, i know u a big fan of the show!!

    1977 Chips Tv Show Promo







  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SuperCissus Rx and Powerful side effects
    By Sacs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 08:11 PM
  2. Foggia's Powerfull/cissus rx log
    By foggia in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 06:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in