Applied Nutriceuticals Lipo-PM Review by the Mrs.

MrsLanbane

Awards
Hey everyone! Long time no type!

A lot of you know my husband, Lanbane. A couple weeks ago he asked me if I would be interested in trying out some Applied Nutriceuticals products. Apparently feedback from females is highly valued!

Well, after some reading and talking it through with him, I decided I wanted to try the Lipotrophin-PM. ( fat loss while sleeping…… who could pass that up!?)
A big thank you to the guys (and gal) at Applied Nutriceuticals for providing me with the supplements!!!
My dosing was 2 capsules before bed initially for the first week, and then I added in a second daytime dose of 2 capsules a day for the next 2 weeks. So all in all, this is based on approximately a 3 week run.

Results:
The most noticeable effect day to day is the “like a rock” sleep! Absolutely loved it! It was pleasant, didn’t make me feel drowsy, but once I tried to sleep, it happened. Dreams were a regular occurrence, which apparently is a sign of R.E.M. sleep. I didn’t notice any negative side effects, and the good sleep started from day one. Somewhere on here I read some saying sometimes this type of product has a stimlike effect at first? Not so in my case at least.

Weight loss was nothing amazing, but it was definitely there. Down from 133 lbs to 129 lbs. in roughly 3 weeks. The best part of it though is that I really didn’t change my diet much, and didn’t increase workouts or anything. So for the most part, I feel confident attributing the weight loss to the Lipo-PM.

Drawbacks:
Call me biased if you want, but I don’t really see any! The price is right (cheap I'd say), it’s convenient to use, and it helps with results. I love the dosing charts, but a section of the website with further suggestions or clarifications on dosing for the “in-betweener’s” would be good for an inexperienced supplement user.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! Would you say the product was a better sleep aid or a better diet aid though? Thanks--

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone! Long time no type!

A lot of you know my husband, Lanbane. A couple weeks ago he asked me if I would be interested in trying out some Applied Nutriceuticals products. Apparently feedback from females is highly valued!

Well, after some reading and talking it through with him, I decided I wanted to try the Lipotrophin-PM. ( fat loss while sleeping…… who could pass that up!?)
A big thank you to the guys (and gal) at Applied Nutriceuticals for providing me with the supplements!!!
My dosing was 2 capsules before bed initially for the first week, and then I added in a second daytime dose of 2 capsules a day for the next 2 weeks. So all in all, this is based on approximately a 3 week run.

Results:
The most noticeable effect day to day is the “like a rock” sleep! Absolutely loved it! It was pleasant, didn’t make me feel drowsy, but once I tried to sleep, it happened. Dreams were a regular occurrence, which apparently is a sign of R.E.M. sleep. I didn’t notice any negative side effects, and the good sleep started from day one. Somewhere on here I read some saying sometimes this type of product has a stimlike effect at first? Not so in my case at least.

Weight loss was nothing amazing, but it was definitely there. Down from 133 lbs to 129 lbs. in roughly 3 weeks. The best part of it though is that I really didn’t change my diet much, and didn’t increase workouts or anything. So for the most part, I feel confident attributing the weight loss to the Lipo-PM.

Drawbacks:
Call me biased if you want, but I don’t really see any! The price is right (cheap I'd say), it’s convenient to use, and it helps with results. I love the dosing charts, but a section of the website with further suggestions or clarifications on dosing for the “in-betweener’s” would be good for an inexperienced supplement user.

Glad to see you got some great results!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! Would you say the product was a better sleep aid or a better diet aid though? Thanks--
Motiv8er,

The Mrs. doesn't frequent the boards a whole lot... but I'll mention to her to check up on this to get you an answer.
As far as I know, she loved the product both ways. How do I know? The new bottle I opened a couple days ago was commandeered by her.

D'Oh!!

MrsLanbane

Awards
I would have to say that the sleep aid was just an added benefit. I managed to drop a few pounds without changing too much. My eating was not 100% clean but I was still health contious, and I continued my regular workouts as usual.