Performance Pudding Review

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
PRODUCT: Performance Pudding (vanilla flavor)

PRODUCT WRITE-UP:
"Performance Pudding was designed to tickle your taste buds while providing you with the all the highest quality muscle building, fat reducing ingredients. It’s ideal for those wanting to indulge, without actually having to compromise their diet one bit." Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

TASTE:
Pretty darn good actually. It was more tapioca-ish than strongly vanilla.

EASE OF PREPARATION:
Very easy. I measured out the water in a shaker cup, put in the mix, shook it up, poured it in a bowl and threw it in the fridge for 5 minutes.

OVERALL IMPRESSION: I was pretty surprised at how substantial a snack this was. I felt really full after eating it (as if I'd eaten a rich meal). It was easy to make (no fridge needed, I just did that to chill it for my own tastes). It tasted good. There were no intestional issues associated with consuming it. Gotta say that this is a winner.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
PRODUCT: Performance Pudding (vanilla flavor)

PRODUCT WRITE-UP:
"Performance Pudding was designed to tickle your taste buds while providing you with the all the highest quality muscle building, fat reducing ingredients. It’s ideal for those wanting to indulge, without actually having to compromise their diet one bit." Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

TASTE:
Pretty darn good actually. It was more tapioca-ish than strongly vanilla.

EASE OF PREPARATION:
Very easy. I measured out the water in a shaker cup, put in the mix, shook it up, poured it in a bowl and threw it in the fridge for 5 minutes.

OVERALL IMPRESSION: I was pretty surprised at how substantial a snack this was. I felt really full after eating it (as if I'd eaten a rich meal). It was easy to make (no fridge needed, I just did that to chill it for my own tastes). It tasted good. There were no intestional issues associated with consuming it. Gotta say that this is a winner.
Great to hear Yeahright! Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

As prld2gr8ns said, if you feel like getting creative, check out the recipe thread :head:

Workin

dwb

Awards
i was just checking out your website . your protien isolate looks mighty impressive thinks in a weeks time i am going to have place an order . how is your flavoring system does it have good flavor?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
i was just checking out your website . your protien isolate looks mighty impressive thinks in a weeks time i am going to have place an order . how is your flavoring system does it have good flavor?
Hello dwb and thanks for your question...

Our Performance Protein Advanced and Performance Protein Basic formulas are still not ready for sale as of yet. Look for them shortly however... I will be keeping everyone on AM updated as soon as they are ready for distribution!

Oh...and yes, they will taste very good. I'm not going to brag about how amazing they taste because, frankly...that's not why we designed them the way we did. They were formulated to give the athlete the best possible benefits a protein supplement could offer. The taste is just a bonus ;)

Thanks for your interest!

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taste plus that ingredient profile makes for one of, if not, the best protein product on the market. I'm itching to try it!!

dwb

Awards
Hello dwb and thanks for your question...

Our Performance Protein Advanced and Performance Protein Basic formulas are still not ready for sale as of yet. Look for them shortly however... I will be keeping everyone on AM updated as soon as they are ready for distribution!

Oh...and yes, they will taste very good. I'm not going to brag about how amazing they taste because, frankly...that's not why we designed them the way we did. They were formulated to give the athlete the best possible benefits a protein supplement could offer. The taste is just a bonus ;)

Thanks for your interest!

Workin
just placed my order today for nighttime performance pudding along with protein advanced and poseidon:dance:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NIIIIIICE!! Be sure to let us know how that works out for ya.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
just placed my order today for nighttime performance pudding along with protein advanced and poseidon:dance:
Thanks for your purchase dwb! Please keep us informed of your results! :)]

Workin