sprayflex?

Atlas

Awards
They've been out for a few years...they are the products of Larry Pepe, the auther of the Precontest Bible. Mark Dugdale endorsed them before Nutrex. Eryk Bui, Steve McCloud, Will Harris, and now Fakhri Mubarak now endorse these products. From what I remember they are sublingual formulas designed at raising your test, insulin, and gh.

matty88

Awards
spayflex

Thanks for the info. Atlas. I can't seem to find any ingredients anywhere on the spayflex stuff . It sounds like a product that's worth trying if you want to stay the natural route, but I want to know what the hell it is. Alot of big names endorse it but it could just be a marketing scheme. They get paid big money to say how great the product is, yet they probably never tried it. How about Promagnon 25? I read some reviews and people say it works pretty good. Ever heard of it or tried it?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. Atlas. I can't seem to find any ingredients anywhere on the spayflex stuff . It sounds like a product that's worth trying if you want to stay the natural route, but I want to know what the hell it is. Alot of big names endorse it but it could just be a marketing scheme. They get paid big money to say how great the product is, yet they probably never tried it. How about Promagnon 25? I read some reviews and people say it works pretty good. Ever heard of it or tried it?
Promagnon 25 is a very popular halodrol 50 clone. From what you posted it seemed like you wanted to stay natural? If this is indeed the case, rid your mind of Promagnon 25. If not, research epistane.

Last edited:

Atlas

Awards
ProMagnon is actually not a haladrol clone but a modified version of the halodrol hormone, but similar effects none the less.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2