Redline Caps/Red Acid Gen2

D

djl

Awards
  • Established
Took the following this morning upon waking (fasted state):

1. 2 Red Acid GEN2 pills (stim free?)
2. 1 Ester C 1000 mg pill
3. 2 VPX Redline caps (normal dosage is suppose to be 3, but my first time taking them, I figured 2 might be better)

At first I was disappointed... but then at 30 to 35 minutes post gulping, all I have to say is WOW! Good lord, I'm normally pretty stim resistant (AMP had no effect whatsoever at 2 pills, Stimulant X did nothing at 1 pill, a pot of coffee normally starts my day), but this combo is literally rocking my boat!

I'm really glad I only took 2 Redline caps, as the stack above works really really well in combo!

This morning was just an experiment to see how this works, and it looks like this will get my engine going sufficiently to get me out of bed and into 40 minutes of fasted cardio (with purple wraath).

For those of you looking for something to start your engine who are relatively stim resistant, I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED the stack above on an empty stomach. Yes, I know it says don't take on an empty stomach due to nausea, but so far no nausea here.

M

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
whats your weight?? are you just using this for stim purposes only or some fatloss also?

D

djl

Awards
  • Established
whats your weight?? are you just using this for stim purposes only or some fatloss also?
309#, which is probably why a lot of things don't have much effect on me unless I "overdose" them.

Just for stim purposes to get me out of bed really early in time to do my cardio--at night I lift (VERY lightly nowadays due to my stupid shoulder), and there's not time for anything else after lifting.

M

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
309#, which is probably why a lot of things don't have much effect on me unless I "overdose" them.

Just for stim purposes to get me out of bed really early in time to do my cardio--at night I lift (VERY lightly nowadays due to my stupid shoulder), and there's not time for anything else after lifting.
hmm..i have the same problem..im 280 right now...and looking for a good FATloss/THERMO stack....and if it works for you..then it should work for me :)

D

djl

Awards
  • Established
hmm..i have the same problem..im 280 right now...and looking for a good FATloss/THERMO stack....and if it works for you..then it should work for me :)
I hope it works for you! I don't know if AP is extending the effect of the combo I listed, but it's about 7 hours after my pill popping, and darned if I don't still feel REALLY good :D

On the way to work this morning I was smiling like an idiot, and even laughed a couple of times I was feeling so darn good!!

So far, for me, this beats anything else I've EVER taken! Damnit, I wanna sing!

EDIT:

Oh, yeah, today was the start of eating healthy for me, and finally getting restarted after my RC tear diagnosis awhile back. And this first day of eating healthy at work, someone brings blueberry muffins for everyone, someone brings bagels with spread for everyone, and now I just heard there's a pizza party next door for someone who's leaving.

And while I've thought about what all of that stuff would taste like, and been irritated that it's there and available, I haven't really had to fight a natural urge to get as much free food as possible. And people who know me would know that THAT is a miracle :D

M

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hope it works for you! I don't know if AP is extending the effect of the combo I listed, but it's about 7 hours after my pill popping, and darned if I don't still feel REALLY good :D

On the way to work this morning I was smiling like an idiot, and even laughed a couple of times I was feeling so darn good!!

So far, for me, this beats anything else I've EVER taken! Damnit, I wanna sing!

EDIT:

Oh, yeah, today was the start of eating healthy for me, and finally getting restarted after my RC tear diagnosis awhile back. And this first day of eating healthy at work, someone brings blueberry muffins for everyone, someone brings bagels with spread for everyone, and now I just heard there's a pizza party next door for someone who's leaving.

And while I've thought about what all of that stuff would taste like, and been irritated that it's there and available, I haven't really had to fight a natural urge to get as much free food as possible. And people who know me would know that THAT is a miracle :D
lol