12 Week Recomp - E...MAX lmg / MegZol Cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%

Exclamation 12 Week Recomp - E...MAX lmg / MegZol Cycle

OK, let me start by saying this is my first cycle log EVER. I'm looking for folks to critique my cycle/CS and post cycle therapy. My hope, is to gain about 7-lbs in LBM and to drop the same in bf. I'll begin my cycle 3/5/07.

I'm 28, 5'8" 220lbs, about 15% bf. I picked up about 6lbs of bf during my last cycle which happened to be a four week M1T EXPLOSION! I gained about 20lbs in total, held onto 15lbs once post cycle therapy was complete. I've kept the majority of my gains since that cycle, 1.5 years ago. My training has been inconsistent over the last year due to a very demanding job and the birth of my third child (ages 6, 3 and now 1).

Diet: 3k - 3,500 Calories

Here's my Cycle Summary:
    Weeks 1-3
    e...lmg @ 20mg ED
    Mzol @ 100mg ED
    50mcg IGF-1, EoD

Weeks 4-6
    e...lmg @ 20mg ED
    Mzol @ 150mg ED
    50mcg IGF-1, EoD

Weeks 7-10
    ActiVate 1600mg ED
    Restore 175mg ED
    Toremifene - Dosing tbd (any suggestions? I'm new to Tor.)

On Cycle Support:
    MT 1000mg ED
    HB 1000mg ED
    Zinc 50mg ED
    SP 320mg ED
    RYR 1200mg ED
    Policosinol 20g ED
    3000mg Vit C while Cycling
    AST Multi-Vit

I'll carry the MT/Zinc/SP and Poli thru PCT as well.

As it relates to my training:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday are training days. Wed/Sat/Sun - OFF

I'm using a Periodization method over the next 43 weeks (I'm five weeks in on a 48 week schedule)

The training splits look like this, but with modified sets/reps and rest times:

Mon: 3sets, Back/Chest/Biceps/Calves 2.5 minutes rest, 10-12 reps
    Tue: 3sets, Delts/Trics/Thighs/Abs 2.5 minutes rest 10-12 reps
    Wed: OFF
    Thur: 3 sets, Back/Chest/Thighs 8-10 reps. 1 set Delts, 2x Calves, 1x Bicep, 1x Tricep
    Fri: 3 Sets, Chest/Thighs/Back 5-7 reps. 1x delt, 2x calves, 1x tricep, 1x bicep.

This is for one more week. I'll post the next weeks routine next weekend. I'll do my damndest to post training sets/numbers too.

As for diet. I'm going to try to get as many cal's from whole foods as possible using a combination of Chicken, Tuna, Salmon, Beef and Turkey. I plan to eat lots of Red Potatoes and brown rice as the IGF and MZol should help with the impact of more carbs than usual. Carbs turn me into the freaking Goodyear blimp... The IGF and Mz should help with that.

I use MuscleMilk during the day. Three shakes. I get into the office at 6am. I'll drink a shake at 6:30AM, 8:30AM (pre-workout) and 10:30AM (post-workout). I use the EAS protein at night. I find this at Costco (6lbs, $20). Chocolate doesn't taste too bad. I also plan to drink between 1-1.5 Gallons of water ED.

Also, I'll be incorporating ClearEdge into my stacks, though I won't be posting much about it unless the impact is noticeable, so far, nothing - 6x tabs in the AM, and 6x in the Afternoon. I've noticed that my ability to handle Stress is greater, though I bought it to help my memory and ability to access data at quicker speeds.

Also, it should be noted that I sleep about 6 hours per night. I get up anywhere between 3:30am and 4:30am. I plan to be in bed by 9pm at the latest and up at 4am. I'm going to shoot for 7 hours per night of sleep while on E.../mzol.

Here's a starting point for you as it relates to my current Strength levels.

I'll post the lbs/reps that are most recent by best set:

Chest: Flat Dbells 120s x 12, Incline Dbells (high incline to impact upper chest as much as possible) 120s x 10, HS Flat Bench 3-wheels (135 each side) x10. My best Bench Press is 405 w/a PL shirt.

Back: B/O Rows (underhand: 245x7, overhand 225x7), Lat Pulldowns (front) 220x 10, Seated Cable Rows 220x 12, Supra Rows 220x12. Best Dead Lift is 455.

Thighs: Hack Squat 550x7, Leg Extentions 220x12, Squat 405x8. Weight belt only. No knee wraps, no suit. Best squat (full suit) 605.

I started bodybuilding while a teenager though I never competed (so is that 'bodybuilding'?) Began powerlifting with Kabuki in 2004 -2006. Look up his logs... they're insane.

Not PL'ing now due to a)lack of time to train in the gym (I workout in 45 minutes or less as I train when I would typically eat lunch) b) moved to the West Side of Portland while Kabuki's training on the East Side.

Well, let's begin this together. I'm hoping to get a lot of beneficial criticism and positive feedback - flamers, you're words would fall on deaf ears, should you choose to flame here.

I believe there are four keys to succeeding in life: Attitude, Effort, Enthusiasm and Confidence. With these, you can accomplish anything. A great supporting wife helps a bunch too

See ya'll soon.

Disco

(P.S. does anyone know of a great doc in the greater Portland Metro area (Portland, OR)).

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My only suggestion is to shorten the Ergomax cycle to 4-5 weeks. I did a cycle lasting 5 weeks (only planned on doing 4) and I found that the results had greatly diminished right around the 4 week mark. I think that the extra week on the ergo was unnecessary. Also, I began to really notice sides around this time...BP especially.

Clear Edge is a great supplement. I suggest, if you aren't getting good results at 6 caps then to give 8 a shot. Also, you aren't going to feel the effects as pronounced as you would a stimulant based product...so just keep that in mind.

Good luck!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    My only suggestion is to shorten the Ergomax cycle to 4-5 weeks. I did a cycle lasting 5 weeks (only planned on doing 4) and I found that the results had greatly diminished right around the 4 week mark. I think that the extra week on the ergo was unnecessary. Also, I began to really notice sides around this time...BP especially.

Clear Edge is a great supplement. I suggest, if you aren't getting good results at 6 caps then to give 8 a shot. Also, you aren't going to feel the effects as pronounced as you would a stimulant based product...so just keep that in mind.

Good luck!
    Thanks, Quigs.

RE: Clear Edge. I bought six bottles - This is something I'm willing to give a good 'go' with. I'll bump to 8, 2x ED on tuesday if I don't feel much 'assistance' tomorrow. I think part of the problem is not taking it on a truly 'empty' stomach.

RE: e...MAX, I'll definitely take this into consideration. I know with M1T, the sides were in full effect by week four, however with Phinigenx, a six week cycle was Suh-weet!!! I'll pay close attention and prepare a backup plan.

Thanks-
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Good Luck!

I would recommend running the IGF through your PCT as well. You may have to take a week off from it somewhere in the middle of the 12 weeks with your dosing.

If your dead set on a 6 week cycle a much safer one may be to run the Mzol for 6 weeks and adding the e...max on top of that for the last 4 weeks. I've done 6 week c17methyl cycles before i knew better and can't in good conscious recommend to others to do the same.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%

Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    Good Luck!

I would recommend running the IGF through your post cycle therapy as well. You may have to take a week off from it somewhere in the middle of the 12 weeks with your dosing.

If your dead set on a 6 week cycle a much safer one may be to run the Mzol for 6 weeks and adding the e...max on top of that for the last 4 weeks. I've done 6 week c17methyl cycles before i knew better and can't in good conscious recommend to others to do the same.
    Alright - I'm making a change:

Megazol Weeks 1-2
    Megazol/E... Weeks 3-6

Torm came in yesterday - Excited about that. I'll post my dosing plans shortly.

D-