Clear Edge from Nutraplanet

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
So I decided to order 10 bottles at $3.95 each. Very good stuff at this price IMO. Not worth $42.49 a bottle like at BN, but definitely worth more than a few bucks.

I've used it a few times already. I've used 3 caps before school in the morning, again before my late class after my afternoon nap, once after 2 hours sleep and 20 or so drinks :drunk: (worked very well here:thumbsup: ). 3 caps under normal circumstances is noticeable but not spectacular. 4 caps is much better (I weigh about 230).

Last night I didn't sleep worth a crap, ended up taking nyquil at like 2:30AM and woke up at 10. I felt pretty crappy when I woke up and all morning. I couldn't quite get myself to the gym, but I needed to go, so I took a bit more caffeine and 5 caps all together, and had a sick workout when it came down to it.

I don't think they'll last too long at that price, so pick some up soon if you feel so inclined.:thumbsup:

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 3 bottles. Started taking 3 every 4-6 hours like recommended. I noticee a slight difference with focus and able to get done things more efficiently but not as much as I expected. Will continue to use till I run out though. Definetly not work the 40 some bucks on other sites.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 3 bottles. Started taking 3 every 4-6 hours like recommended. I noticee a slight difference with focus and able to get done things more efficiently but not as much as I expected. Will continue to use till I run out though. Definetly not work the 40 some bucks on other sites.
Combine with Focus XT, and a XL Starbucks makes things done!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

Try upping your dose. I dont really notice effects until i get up around the 6 cap mark.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try upping your dose. I dont really notice effects until i get up around the 6 cap mark.
5 caps seems to be the magic mark with CE. The new release from RPN will have a greater capsule count per bottle.

BruFan

Awards
Are the caps supposed to look goofy? Like the stuff inside is separating? I'm not complaining, just want to make sure that's how it's supposed to look before I ingest it. :D

MICK92

Awards
BruFan, I noticed the same thing with mine. They almost look like old out of date supplements & I've wondered the same thing. Took anyway & noticed alittle at 4 caps. SS or anyone else notice?

OUT

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Are the caps supposed to look goofy? Like the stuff inside is separating? I'm not complaining, just want to make sure that's how it's supposed to look before I ingest it. :D
Mine look like they have cigarette smoke tar from people's lungs in them!:thumbsup:

BruFan

Awards
:head: little greasy brown boogers in a ciggarette ash powder is a-okay with me as long as that what all you guys are taking too. :thumbsup:

Thanks for clearing that up. Down the hatch they'll go.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
bumped it up to 5 caps. Noticed a little more but still not impressed. the bottle says 3 2x a day should do it. I highly question the potency in this blend. Feel bad for the people who spend 50 bucks a bottle on this stuff!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I oredred me like four or five bottles. I plan to take this in place of my staple supplement aLCAr for a while. Giving Alcar and my wallet a break, and trying something that may be good , you cant go wrong with it, its at least a lil good for you.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Not bad at all for $4 :cool:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is CE advised?

before breakfast? With breakfast meal? On empty stomach?

I think it would be ok on an empty stomach,just like ALCAR, right before the first meal. jump in the shower than eat. If there is a better way Im all ears

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is CE advised?

before breakfast? With breakfast meal? On empty stomach?

I think it would be ok on an empty stomach,just like ALCAR, right before the first meal. jump in the shower than eat. If there is a better way Im all ears
You got it exactly.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I started to notice i've been working at higher levels and using bigger words lately so I went and ordered 5 more bottles. At that price I might as well. This stuff is actually starting to become addicting. I see a difference when I don't take it and feel sub par. I don't wanna feel sub par anymore lol. 6 caps before breakfast and 6 caps late afternoon keeps me focused at work. I've been taking it on a empty stomach. I don't know if it's effects will still work with food.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took first dose , three caps,a few minutes ago; although still using caffiene, im using this as a "bridge" supplement with caffiene, then when caffiene is done within the next week then continue to take clear edge , also might bump it up higher to six caps.

also combining it with Alcar.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First day off caff and on clear edge..CE Rocks. Like the octane example Dsade.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For me 8-10 caps 2 times a day works well. 5-6 caps didn't do so much.