IBE Matrix Review

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
IBE sent me 2 bottles for test out, one of which fell off my fridge, landed smack dead on the bottom of the bottle, blew the top off of it, and managed to get sticky red stuff on 4 walls / ceiling / cabinets...it was such a mess that it was hilarious...but half the bottle was still good....So:

I tried the half serving so far :

For a half serving:

Taste:
A little chemical tasting, but far from offending, had a hint of fruit, and a little sour to it, not bad...but they are making new flavorings for this so taste is probably pointless to discuss.

Energy:
I was very pleased with the half servings impact...definitley picked me up, felt totally positive while under its spell. No crash, no jitters...its a clean clean burn :)

Also - when I used it I had a cold, and it cleared my sinuses up nicely for a couple hours.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review.I love Matrix and it gives a good kick without making you bounce off the walls!Speaking of walls what are the odds of getting all 4 with 1 shot.

Wait til you try the full dose youll not only have a great workout but youll get those household chores youve been putting off forever done!(at least I do.LOL)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review.I love Matrix and it gives a good kick without making you bounce off the walls!Speaking of walls what are the odds of getting all 4 with 1 shot.

Wait til you try the full dose youll not only have a great workout but youll get those household chores youve been putting off forever done!(at least I do.LOL)
Like cleaning his walls.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
LOL very witty!
:rasp:

Still havent gotten to that bottle...was gonna use it saturday (its my only day time workout, Im afraid I wont sleep if I take it around 6pm for a 7pm workout)...but I didnt use it cause I had to go out with a group of friends after my workout and I didnt wanna be all nuts...this saturday I'll get it on...

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Nice review !

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Finally, drank the bottle!!

Took it yesterday pre-workout (with 2g of AEE powder) around 12pm. got to the gym around 12:20, warmed up slowly until I felt the onset of the product.

About 35 minutes post dosage I started to get the uplifted and easy breathing feeling I expected.

During the workout I definitiely felt locked in, and upbeat..had a hop in my step I guess.

Cruised through a great workout where the added motivation absolutely caused me to kick my own ass in the gym...

Afterwards my gf dragged me to the supermarket where between being a little light headed from not being able to grab a shake postworkout, and being zooming on matrix made for an interesting walk through the store...

Overall, Id say I got about 4 hours of good energy, and a very good workout in.

I could see keeping a 4pack of these around for emergency / special occasions, but probably would also keep something like Xforce on hand since its cheaper per serving.

This easily cleans up on the typical energy drinks sold in stores, and was smoother and more pleasant that something like Redline RTD or ABB (insert favorite one here), yet still gave as much total stimulation as those (without the cracked out feeling).

Good stuff...I think it will find a home in my fridge.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ski thanks for the follow up review!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15